Teen Years & Teen Tears (Shat...

By slugism

[Completed] Pidge just turned 18! She and her friends experience a lot of things in their teen years. Keith... More

A/N
Happy Birthday!
Pretty Boy Prince...
Vodka Drinking and Mission Planning
Potential Crime
Framed
Please Lotor, Have Mercy!
I'm Fine
Pidge's Happiness
Sneaking Out and Breaking In
Heartfelt Conversations
Welcome Home, Buddy.
Bubbly Moods
The Sass that Lies Within Her
Fatal Glowing
The Sexuality of Takashi Shirogane
Psychopathic Liar
The Former Prince
Sickness Sucks
A Dull Sense of Clarity
Ironic
Jealousy
Pity Party
Disappearance
Pride Parade!
Bittersweet
Romelle
Contribution to the Chaos
Monsters
HeartBreak
Slaughter
•My Orginal Character!•
Surprise Visitor
Depressed Witch
Fireworks
Q & A!
A Long Adventure
Undercover Dates
New Beginnings
Paranoid?
Mission
Old Friends
Missing in Action
Loss of Hope
Nothing Could Go Wrong
Shadow People
The End?
Infinity and Beyond
Little Feet
Kisses, Rena <3
*whispers* hey
>_< hi >_<

It's Off to School, we go!

267 12 23
By slugism

Pidge leaned close to Hunk's shoulder. She'd miss him too much. She'd miss him the most.

"Pidge." Hunk looked to Shiro and Adam.

"Who's the man Shiro is sitting with?" Hunk asked like a little kid.

"I-I don't know. Is Shiro cheating on Matt?" Pidge jumped up. They were still the top of the Ferris Wheel.

"Matt!" Matt heard a faint voice from above. Him and Allura where still waiting their turn.

Matt saw his sister point behind him, which in a distance was Shiro and an unknown man having a conversation.

"Matt, don't." Allura tried to hold her friend back, but there was no way. Maybe it was good for Shiro to get a scolding.

"Hi babe." Matt smiled.

"Matt meet Adam. I just met him, he's a really nice guy." Matt calmed down a bit, seeing Shiro wasn't blushing around this guy.

"Nice to meet you." Adam smiled as he extended his hand.

"Yeah." Matt shook his hand.

"Anyways, I gotta go.." Matt jerked his thumb to Allura.

"She's waiting." Matt smiled and walked away awkwardly.

"Oof, who's he?" Allura eyed him up and down.

"He's cute, that's what he is. His name is Adam, and he's all over Shiro." Matt squinted.

"Oh calm down, I bet he's just a friend." Allura patted his back.

Matt and Allura's turn was up, that's when Lance realized that Keith has fallen asleep on him.

"That ride was like...8 minutes. How did he fall asleep?" Pidge said, looking at her watch.

"I don't know." Lance shrugged. It looked like he was carrying Keith's dead body.

"It's like..5:00." The sun was setting. It was a sunny, but breezy afternoon.

"Keith.." Lance shook him.

"Mmm." Keith groaned. They were about to leave the amusement park, and Lance was not about to get arrested for carrying what seemed like a deceased body.

"Wake up." Lance shook him more.

"We're leaving, bud." Hunk said.

"I'll piggyback you through the park." Lance offered.

Keith softly smiled and nodded with his eyes still closed.

"Adorable." Pidge beamed with joy that her one true pairing was bonding.

Hunk held Pidge's hand. He didn't know what they were. They weren't dating, but they kissed..and they went on the Ferris Wheel together. What were they?

Hunk grabbed Pidge and ran forward from the rest of the group just a little bit.

"Pidge, what are we?" Hunk plainly asked with a simple smile.

Pidge paused as she thought.

"We're best friends that can't go without each other for a week, intertwined spirits, and I'm yours, and you're mine." Pidge exhaled loudly.

"You wanna go out? Like, date?" The short girl asked her lifelong best friend as they walked across the bridge.

"Sure." Hunk answered. It was finally offical. They were dating.

~ A Week Later, April 18th ~

"Lance. You'll be fine." It was finally time for Pidge, Hunk, and Lance to go back to school. Keith was starting college next year, so no school for him, Allura, Matt, or Shiro.

"My babies are going back to school!" Allura awed.

"I love you. Text me when you get out of first period, text me when your at lunch. Text me after every period. I need to know people didn't punch you to death." Keith pulled Lance in for a final kiss.

"Okay, babe. I'm not going across the world. Plus, Pidge and Hunk are with me. What could go- actually I'm not gonna say that.." Lance smiled.

"Bye!" Everybody waved them goodbye. Spring break was finally over.

They all walk to school, since the bus wasn't running on Wednesday, actually, why did school start on Wednesday?

"Woah, now I can tell my friends that I got arrested for a crime I didn't commit! Exciting!" Hunk sarcastically said.

"First of all, we're you're only friends." Pidge remarked.

"Secondly, you should cheer up, it's not like Lotor will be at school." Pidge reasoned.

"If he was, I would kick his ass." Lance mumbled.

"Your small bean of a boyfriend could jack him up better than you, Lance." Pidge rolled her eyes.

"Yeah, okay." Lance scowled.

That's when they saw a black B&W pull up to school.

"No. No, Lance." Hunk eyed the car up and down.

"Is that..Lotor?" Pidge gagged sating his name.

"Y-Yeah, I'm pretty sure. Run back to the house? Or stay?" Lance was getting ready to sprint.

"No. Stay." Pidge commanded.

"Let's go." She walked ahead of the boys like some badass chick in a movie. The boys slowly followed behind her.

They enter the school, thriving with horny teens.

Lance and Hunk huddled together, while Pidge stood for herself. Her choice of outfit wasn't that great. She would definitely get cat called a lot. But she wanted to see the Hunk's reaction.

She wore a white and gray cropped hoodie, black adidas, a denim skirt with sliver hoop earrings.

Hunk definitely didn't like what Pidge was wearing, but he didn't try to stop her. She's her own person, and he wasn't going to put limitations on her. (A/N: Get you a man like Hunk)

As Pidge walked through the halls, people stared. Boys and Girls both. They weren't only staring at Pidge, but at Lance. Word had gotten out last year that Lance was bisexual, and so that caused some problems.

As they were walking to first period, a boy actually tried to grab Pidge, but she fought him off with sarcasm and insults, and Hunk scared him off too.

~ Lunch ~

Hunk, Pidge, and Lance sat a little round table outside, it was raining heavily, but Hunk wouldn't let Pidge get cat called one more time, or else somebody's jaw would be broken.

There was a small umbrella that Lance carried everywhere, so he put through the hole on top the table to stop the rain from getting on them.

"So, Lance, Pidge. You guys got quite the amount of looks today." Hunk raised an eyebrow. Pidge got it from what she was wearing, but Lance was a whole new level.

Lance wasn't wearing anything special. He wore a white t-shirt with a leather jacket over it. He had white vans on, too.

"I'm just happy we didn't see Lotor all da-"

"You missed me?" Lotor approached the three teens.

"Not much, no." Pidge squinted and smirked.

As much as the boys admired her bravery, they wanted her to back off before she got hurt.

"What a shame." Lotor shook his head.

"How's your boyfriend, Loverboy?" Lotor shot a glance in Lance's direction.

"He's fine, thanks." Lance rolled his azure eyes.

"How's your girlfriend, oh wait..you're too much of a sex offender to have one." Pidge remarked.

"I've heard you've got a boyfriend now, congratulations to the happy couple." Lotor applauded, ignoring Pidge's comment.

"Yeah, she realized that after you put me in jail, she'd go for it." Hunk picked up his tray.

"Nice talk." Hunk falsely smiled.

"Nice talk, indeed." Lotor grinned.

"I thought he left town!" Lance picked up his umbrella and left that scumbag in the rain.

"Yeah, me too." Hunk let Pidge walk in front of him, not wanting Lotor to creep up on them.

"I'm texting Keith." Lance sighed.

"No! He'll hop on his motorcycle and save all our asses like the hero he is!" Pidge refused.

"What's the problem with that?" Hunk looked at her with widen eyes.

"I mean..Keith will probably kill Lotor. You know the expression...I point, I kill. That's literally hotheaded Keith. Then he'll turn all emo again." Pidge huffed with an expression on disgust.

Lance groaned.

13 New Notifications

My Soft Boy: Lance!
Sent: 1:23 p.m

My Soft Boy: Hey, Lance this isn't funny.
Sent: 1:24 p.m

10 missed calls from: 'My Soft Boy'

My Soft Boy: Did Lotor kill you?
Sent: 1:36 p.m

"Keith." Lance called back.

"Thank the heavens, I thought you were dead!" Keith praised over the phone.

"Yeah, no..we're okay. We just finished eating lunch, so we'll be home by three, maybe?" Lance bit his lip.

"Ok. Latest is 3:30, or else I'm calling the police." Keith insisted.

"Y-Yeah, no..what.? I can't hear you...um..you're breaking up, ok..um..l-love you..bye." Lance hung up in panic.

"At least you said I love you." Pidge said, taking a last bite of her apple.

Lance lopsidedly smiled.

~ 3:00 p.m ~

The last bell finally rang.

"Thank Baby Jesus!" Pidge rejoiced as she walked out. Hunk was randomly humming a Bob Marley song.

Lance was still getting looks from people that had interest in him. Like people who liked him or homophobes.

They passed this girl of guys called the blades or something, one of them called out.

"Ew, faggot."

Another one said.

"Ooh, can I get yo' number, shorty."

Lance was perfectly fine with being called names, but to come at his little sister. That was a big no no.

"Lance." Hunk gripped him.

"Let go, Hunk." Lance has a stern look on his face.

"So I see, little McClain all grown up."

"Look. I bet you have better things to do rather than cat call girls and call people names. And you wanna know something you excuse of 'men? I have a boyfriend, and his name's Keith, much more than you'll all ever be. His IQ is definitely better than yours, and he doesn't have a big ego. Because if I wanted to die, I rather would of jumped from your ego to your IQ than his. So for you homophobes and perverts, I just wanted to kindly say: fuck off me and my sister, bitches."

"Oh, Dios mío, cierra la boca por una vez, ¿verdad?" Lance mumbled under breath.

Lance grabbed Pidge and started walking home.

Hunk could only smile. Lance was a peaceful person, but fuck with any of his family members, you might not get your ass kicked, that part is for Keith, but you'll definitely get your feelings hurt.

"Thanks Lance." Pidge beamed. It wasn't often that you get to see Lance McClain: a soft bisexual in the making telling somebody to screw off.

"No problem, Pidgeon." Lance hugged her side tightly. His blood was still boiling, but he wouldn't dare be rude to Pidge.

"I get to tell Keith!" Hunk shouted as he sprinted to the door.

"No, me!" Pidge races him.

"Keith, your boyfriend was being a badass!" Hunk yelled.

"Hunk! I wanted to tell him!" Pidge whined.

Keith and Allura looked at them like they were psycho.

"How so?" Keith raised his eyebrow.

"He told someone to fuck off because they were screwing with Pidge and they called him a faggot." Hunk blurted.

"I-What? The first day back to school, Lance!" Keith facepalmed.

"And Pidge, you aren't wearing something like that to school tomorrow." Keith decided for her.

"And Hunk, Who did you meet at school today?" Keith asked as Lance walked through the door.

"Lotor." Hunk has hate in his wide eyes, but then realized what he had said.

"Really?" Allura finally spoke.

They all nodded.

"At lunch time, I didn't tell you because I didn't want you to get life in prison, and I don't want you to be emo Keith." Lance looked down, ashamed.

"I already knew. You sent me a accidental voice memo of you guys talking to him." Keith shrugged.

"None of you are going back to school." Keith smiled.

"I'm kidding.." Keith added when he saw the happy expressions on their faces.

~ Later 11:00p.m ~

Lance was on Netflix watching the fourth season of the originals. He heard on knock on his door.

"Come in." Pidge snuck in, that's when Lance put its phone down.

"What's up Pidgeon?" Lance asked. Keith was binge watching a show outside with Allura.
Hunk, Lance, and Pidge were all supposed to be in bed by now.

"I don't wanna go to school." She closed the door quietly.

"Okay, so how about we skip useless classes like..history, and english." Lance smiled.

"And art." Pidge groaned.

"I like art." Lance pouted.

"I mean, I don't wanna go to school any more than you. I'm gonna get weird looks for telling off The Blades." Lance shoved his head in his pillow.

"Yeah, But Hunk and I will be there to help you." Pidge patted his back.

"Is Hunk sleeping?" Lance asked.

"Yup." Pidge nodded.

They both talked and talked until 12:30, when they fell asleep.

~ April 19 ~

Lance got dressed the quickest this morning, since when he gets anxiety he attends to things faster. He slipped on a pair of skinny jeans, and black top with white stripes, and some boots.

Pidge in the other hand wore a purple puma sweater, black leggings, stud earrings, and black converse.

Hunk just wore a orange shirt, with a jacket around it of course, his iconic yellow bandanna, jeans, and white converse.

Allura and Keith scanned their outfits before they left.

Allura was writing something down on a notepad.

"Pidge is approved." She did check mark next to her name.

"Ok, guys you're good to go too!" Allura informed.

"Thanks." Lance was about to walk out, when hugged him from behind. A slight smile was brought upon to his face.

"Pidge, be careful." Keith warned.

Pidge nodded.

"Bye Hunk." Keith smiled.

Lance's smile instantly dropped when he saw a black B&W pull up to Pidge's house.

.
Sorry to leave y'all on a cliffhanger! I'll write more today and see if I could finish a few more chapters. Lotor isn't done yet. He still has the baddest plan up his sleeve.

-Rena T.

Word Count: 2277

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.5K 81 23
This is a Klance High School AU where Lance is an 18 year old boy with a bad reputation. Lances POV on high school changes when he gets assigned a ne...
49.9K 1K 37
|Shidge fanfic| Don't worry I made Pidge older, Pidge is 18 and Shiro is 22 #19 katieholt 8/20/2019 #1 megaoof 5/18/2019
4K 174 23
(Art is mine, and work is no-romance) Lance is a movie star; he's got everything he could want. The world is is oyster, and that world is perfect. Wh...
Broken By AngelQ

Fanfiction

89.4K 3.2K 7
After a battle to rescue a civilization from the Galra, the species they come across can sense peoples feelings and insecurities and intentions. If s...