Tame h.s

By horanatr

In a town full of notorious gangs, it’s a choice between two. “You’re either with us or against us, it’s your... More

Tame h.s
One: Moving Day
Two: New Start
Three: Pretty Green Eyes
Four: Furniture
Five: First Day
Six: Meet and Greet
Seven: Heisenberg
Eight: Kava
Nine: Rudeness and Boobs
Ten: Boo Bear and Eleanor
Eleven: Back For You
Twelve: Messages
Thirteen: Kennedy Williams
Fourteen: Little White Lie
Fifteen: Drinks
Sixteen: Sealed with a Kiss
Seventeen: Battered and Bruised
Eighteen: The Docks
Nineteen: Skinny Jeans
Twenty: Planned Goodbyes
Twenty- one: Daddy
Twenty- two: So?
Twenty- three: First Date
Twenty- four: Haunted Past
Twenty-five: Think before you Speak
Twenty- six: Opening Night
Twenty- seven: Official
Twenty- eight: You're Gone
Twenty- nine: TMI
Thirty: Girls Day Out
Thirty- one: Happy Birthday Haz
Thirty- two: Luck of the Irish
Thirty- three: Calvin
Thirty- four: Trouble
Thirty-five: Anger
Thirty- seven: Wounded
I'm really sorry
Guiseeeee
Thirty- eight: Get Well Soon
Thirty- nine: Welcome Home Present
Forty: Congratulations
Forty-one: Apologies
Forty- two: Meet Crystal
Cast
Forty- three: Skype Calls and Sexual Tension
Forty- four: Burning Up
Forty- five: Hospital Visits and Bad News
Forty- six: Time to Talk
Forty- seven: Interruptions
Forty- eight: Fight Me
Forty- nine: Phone Calls
Fifty: The Row
Fifty- one: I'm Sorry
Fifty- two: Questions
Fifty- three: Final Goodbye
Fifty- four: Weddings and Bad Decisions
Fifty- five: Communication
Fifty six: Pitter Patter
Fifty- seven: Takedown
sequel

Thirty-six: Brum Brum

4.5K 84 11
By horanatr

As soon as I brought Ava home I immediately went to her bathroom and started running her a bath. After today she needed to relax and I was making sure of it even after her many protests. I wasn't buying the fact that she kept on insisting she was ok, I could see right through her lies.

Her brief mentioning of someone wanting to kill me who was the boss of her attacker didn't even come back into my mind and I wasn't going to dwell on it right now. I had bigger things to worry about now and keeping her safe was my main priority.

"You really didn't have to do this Harry, I'm fine honestly."

"I did though, you really need to not lie to me babe I can see right through you."

"How? Do you have x ray vision because I'm still wearing my clothes?"

"After all that's happened today you still manage to crack jokes." I chuckled lightly, this girl never fails to amuse me

"I'm just trying to look at things positively, what's done is done now and nothing can change that."

"I know, now are you going to get in the bath before it's get cold and I'll go order us a pizza."

"Yeah- sure, Peperoni remember with extra cheese ooh and stuffed crust please."

"Anything for you my love." Shit

I looked at Ava and she didn't seem to notice my slip up of words as she stepped into the bath, towel still wrapped around her body.

Nice one Styles.

"Could you like um go now- you know."

"Oh shit sorry yeah, I'll ring the pizza place in about 10 minutes and it should be here for when you're finished ok?"

She giggled quietly taking in my flustered expression, even when she giggled my heat skipped a beat. She was undoubtedly the best thing that has ever happened to me.

Ava POV

As soon as Harry left the bathroom I immediately sank down into the bath, the bubbles rising in the bath as I relaxed and my muscles un tensing. It was a rollercoaster of a day today and as I was laying in bath trying to erase the events of today I inspected the newly forming bruises on my wrists and hip, trailing my fingers over them wondering what the hell I did to deserve this.

I still hadn't managed to tell Harry about what he said to me about staying away from him but after all he did for me today I couldn't just come forward and tell him that someone was after him. But then again he probably wouldn't give two shits if someone was after him I mean look at who he is, he's a fearless bastard.

I had seemed to have lost track of time because I was brought out of my relaxation when Harry lightly knocked on the door.

"Babe, pizza's here."

"Okay I'll be out in a minute, put a slice on a plate for me yeah."

Looking over my injuries again before stepping out of the bath made me cringe, they looked so ugly on my skin, as if I wasn't insecure enough. This just added to the whole hatred towards my body.

Once I was out of the bath I made my way over to my bedroom so I could put on some clothes. Throwing my wet hair up into a bun and putting on a baggy top and shorts I was comfortable and ready to eat my pizza what I was craving for. Walking over to the bench next to the fridge I grabbed my slices of pizza that Harry laid out for me. He was already settled and at home sitting on the couch with his feet up switching between channels. Grabbing the plate and a can of pop from the fridge I made my way back over to Harry. His eyes automatically met mine as soon as I entered the living room, I gave him a smile before plonking down next to him crossing both of my legs. I didn't hesitate to start digging into my tea the pepperoni and sausage invading my taste buds, it was heaven.

Each day I spent with Harry made my feelings grow and I noticed all the little things about him. Like the way he would wrap his arms around my waist in the most comforting way possible, the way his dimples would show whenever I entered the room and the way his eyes would crinkle when he found something hilarious. He was also wary of his actions and making sure not to get angry in front of me and loose it. He knew how I was when it came to someone being aggressive and for someone who goes around getting into fights and even murders he was the farthest from aggressive especially when I was in the room.

He was always caring and asking how I was and checking if I was alright and he was taking extra caution after what happened this afternoon. I was completely terrified of what was going to happen to me, even though I did walk away with bruises I was expecting far worse. But then again not every man part of the male species is like Josh and I've came to realised that after being with Harry for almost two months.

Always at the back of my mind I wonder when we will exchange 'I love you's' when is the correct time to pour out all of your feelings and declare your love for someone? Out of both of us who would be the first to say it? And would the other person feel the same?

Every time I spoke to Harry I was moving one step closer towards falling in love with him.

"What you thinking about?" I blinked my eyes a few times as I was brought from my day dream.

"Nothing much really, just things."

"Okay, do you want to talk about before? You mentioned something about someone wanting to uh- kill me?" He gulped, his Adams apple bobbing up and down.

"Not really but since you've mentioned it I suppose I've got no choice in the matter." I smiled at him, clearly aggravated at him not giving me a chance to answer. I sighed before continuing.

"All he really said was that his boss wanted me away from you and wouldn't stop at anything, and if that meant killing you then he would. He also said if I didn't stay away from you after that we would both suffer the consequences." I shuddered at having to remind myself of what happened earlier this afternoon. I forced the lump that was rising up in my throat.

"Okay. And was that all he said to you?"

"Basically yeah, but can we please just leave it now I don't want this ruining the night."

"Sure, c'mere." He opened his arms up from where he was sitting on the couch and I scooted over so I was curled up next to him, his hand rubbing up and down my arm. I could feel my eyes fluttering closed as I was cuddled up to Harry, him keeping my warm.

"You're perfect" was the last words I heard before dropping into a deep slumber.

..........................

"So is there a specific type of model you're after?"

Today was the day I finally got to buy a car, my own car with my own money. I was ecstatic and I couldn't wait to start driving in it. I knew it would take a few days for me to be able to collect it and drive it because of insurance but I didn't care, at the end of the day I was going to be the owner of a car.

"I'm not really that fussy about cars just as long as it's in my price range and I can afford the insurance for it."

"Well from what I can gather, we have a lot of cars old and new that are right up your street and price range, just follow me"

I walked behind the podgy sales assistant as he spoke about the cars that were going to be suitable for me to buy and drive. When we stopped I scanned the cars that were parked in front of me and I was about to give up as none had caught my eye but then a blue green mini cooper was parked at the back. That was it that was my car.

"Oh my god this is it, this is my car I want." The excitement bubbled in me as I walked around it inspecting the little bits of the outside and looking through the window to look at the inside interior.

"I had a feeling you would choose that one." I didn't even look up to the salesman when he spoke, I was in complete awe with this car.

"Now if I'm correct this car is priced at £3,259 and insurance should be just over £150 a month, so it's just under your budget."

I was jumping for joy on the inside, this day was going great a new car and insurance all that I could afford. But I remained calm on the outside.

"That's great thank you." I practically beamed at the sales assistant

"Great, now if you would follow me again then we can sign the papers and you should be able to pick your car up tomorrow afternoon."

"That quick, I was expecting to be waiting another few days." The man chuckled

"No no dear, the insurance will be through tonight and we'll sort the car out tomorrow. Would you prefer to pay by card?"

I get my car tomorrow, this is too much to take it. I feel like I'm going to explode with excitement.

"Yes I'll be paying by card thank you."

"Ok, I'll just be a sec and I'll be back with the papers you need to sign."

After an hour of signing papers and giving my details out to the sales assistant who I found out was called Bill, I was now the owner of a 2010 Mini Cooper and I would be driving it by this time tomorrow hopefully.

I was going to take advantage of my day off and just spend the day driving around LA streets, maybe to the shops. Knowing that I had this car I was going to make way more trips back home considering it was only a half hour drive away. I sent Harry and my mum a quick text before making my way to the nearest bus stop.

To Harry:

*Guess who owns a Mini Cooper? x*

From Harry:

*Hmmm I couldn't possibly know ;) xx*

To Harry:

*I'll drive you around tomorrow. xx *

From Harry:

*Hell no, I don't want to die xx *

To Harry:

*Fuck you I drive good for your information. x*

From Harry:

*I'll believe that when I see it xx.*

To Harry:

*You're a dick. xx*

From Harry:

*But I'm your dick. xx*

I didn't even bother to reply to his text message, who was he to say I couldn't drive I mean he hasn't even seen me drive a car. I'll show him that I can drive a car and he'll be sorry when I show him who is right.

"Is this seat taken?"

I looked away from the window to be met with a dressed down smiling James.

"Hi James, no it's not taken, have a seat."

"Why aren't you in a suit? It's not like you to be in such casual wear." Raising an eyebrow at him he just laughed at my curiosity.

"Been working on something else today Ava my dear, why aren't you in smart clothes?" He prodded my arm and I just simply giggled at his playful way.

"It's my day off thank you." I stuck my tongue out at him.

When I first arrived at the new job James was the only person apart from Perrie that had actually made an effort to speak to me and actually made me feel welcomed into the job. Other people that are dotted around the offices make no effort what so ever to get to know me and it really put me down, but I focused more on my work then I did making friends with people in the building.

The bus journey home me and James got to know each more and he mentioned about his girlfriend coming up to visit from New York in a few weeks when she's on break from college. Speaking about college with James got me nervous, in a matter of months I would be graduating and would have a degree in Creative Writing. I hadn't even began to plan my future ahead of graduating, would I stay at my job full time, would I go and teach creative writing somewhere else?

I left James on the bus when I eventually reached my stop and I couldn't have had a better day, I've got my own car and my life is going in just the right direction I want it to be going in. I was finally happy after struggling for the past 9 months.

Sorry for the lateness loveliesss, thank you again for the reads and the votes I really appreciate them :)))) but all I ask from you lovely lot would be to interact with me more and tell me that you're enjoying the story, even just one comment I am in now way scary and I would love to see more comments.But enjoyyy.

Vote

Comment

Follow

oooooohhh you can follow me on twitter if you want @horanatr

Jade x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

407K 6.5K 80
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
168K 4.7K 16
denki kaminari x female reader "you know that i won't stop until i make you mine" (y/n) and kaminari are two oblivious dummies who fall for each othe...
Ace (HS) By [N]

Fanfiction

1.3M 49.2K 34
"I like a woman who can beat me at my own game." // cover credit to @herwalls
2.9M 85.5K 82
"I don't want my sister to know." I say to Harry as his fingers play with mine. "She's your best friend and practically hates me." "It will be our s...