The Whole Nine Yards

By mmmmjay

A Sotus Fanfiction happening after the relationship of Kongpob and Arthit was revealed in EP14 of Sotus the S... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
EPILOGUE

Chapter 33

8K 363 15
By mmmmjay

Arthit is late. On typical Sundays Arthit wakes up at 12 noon not 8 o'clock in the morning. He also ignored Kongpob's plea that they go to school together where they will ride the bus to travel to the Northern province

Three days with Kongpob, technically four days including their travel today, will be the longest time they will be with each other.

Upon reaching the bus, he saw that Kong raised his hand and pointed to a seat he reserved for him. He just sat there without thanking the sophomore.

The delegation consists of several students and some teachers. Their head of the delegation is the University Vice President for Academics who stood up to address them,

'This is my favorite part of my job. We can mix business with pleasure. It's a nice break for all of us. We get to see new places and meet future students. We will meet at 6 pm tonight to get to know each other and prepare for tomorrow's activities. Let's have fun.' They all cheered.

'Nice timing, P' Kong said
'Don't start.' He cut him off

Kong just smiled.He can't believe he will be spending days with PArthit. Never mind Parthit is ignoring him again. What did I do this time? Why does I get the vibe that PAthit is blaming ne like it's my fault they are going together? I also did not know about this.

'Hey.'

They looked up and saw two guys who must have been sitting in front of them and are currently peering from their seats.

'I'm Tom, a senior from Faculty of Sciences and this is my junior, Leo.'

Arthit and Kong greeted them and introduced themselves in return.

' Ohhh.I know you. You're the moon of the university.' P' Tom said looking at Kong who just smiled.

'Isn't it amazing we have a break, ' Tom started.
'Yes.' Arthit answered.
'Why do you look so serious then?' Tom asked.
'Me?' Arthit looked at Kong who just shrugged.
'Yes. The bus could have left you know, but your Nong insisted to wait a little for you.. Then, you didn't even thank him when he reserved a seat for you.' Tom informed his fellow senior.

Arthit just blinked at them as if silently asking, ' You noticed that?'

'Yes, we noticed that. Didn't we, Leo?' The junior nodded.
'First stage of scientific inquiry, Make an observation.' Tom declared

Arthit didn't know what to make of them as they returned to their seats when the bus started moving.

Kong moved to hold PArthit's hand but the senior just gave him a threatening look and moved his hand away. Kong just turned and looked outside the window.

Arthit was suprised Kong didn't smile or insist to hold his hand. He's so used to Kong initiating these touches and he's so used to denying them as well. But Kong always smiles after, Arthit knows Kong enjoys teasing him. So why not now?

Kong is exhausted. He finished the recruitment pitch late this morning and then he had to pack. And his boyfriend seems to have reverted to his habit of ignoring him, again.

The final nail in the proverbial coffin, is PTom pointing out how PArthit seems ungrateful. Exhausted, Kong fell asleep.

Arthit knew the moment Kong fell asleep since he kept on looking at the younger man. Kong has a neck pillow and he was leaning towards the window. Is he angry?

When they had a stop for lunch, he woke up Kongpob who just nodded.

During lunch, they were introduced to teachers and students from other faculty. The girl tandem from the Faculty of Communications and girl, boy tandem from the Faculty of Management.

'You're the moon of the university?' the girl asked Kong
'Yes.'
'We saw you last year '
'Oh thanks.'

Automatically, Kong placed food on Arthit's plate and when he realized what he did, he also offered to the girls who welcomed it. Arthit just stared, Those were mine.

Then PTom came crashing for them to have a photo which they indulged.

In the bus, Kong is energized after having his iced coffee.

'Are you angry? Arthit whispered.
'Just exhausted.' Kong said.
'With me?'
'Partly. If you didn't want to come P, you could have just told me.' Kong explained.
'Who said I didnt want to come?' Arthit asked.
'You were ignoring my messages.'

Arthit has no reply to that.

'Is this because I refused to hold your hand.?' Arthit diverted the topic.
' I'm used to that. It's because you're hot and cold, P. ' Kong said.

Kong then wore his earphones indicating he didn't want to be bothered.

'So much for honeymoon then, eh, Bright?'. Arthit thought recalling when his friend teased him about this trip.

Their first stop is a mountain resort. The place is cool, scenic and so green. As expected, they share a room and a queen sized bed.

Arthit pulled Kong.

'Okay I'm sorry.' Arthit said.
'I'm sorry too, I'm just exhausted.'
'What did you do?'
' The recruitment pitch and packing.'
'Oh.'

Arthit looked outside, the green scenery is inviting.

'Wanna go outside? he asked.

Kong nodded.

They walked and ended up standing on a platform overlooking endless mountain, the lush scenery and feeling the cool mists. The view was amazing and calming.

Arthit felt Kongpob hug him from behind.

'Kongpob...'
'No one's here P. ' Kong whispered.

Arthit looked and leaned on the younger man. He is blushing yes, but the place just kind of riles you to let go and just be spontaneous.

' This is amazing, P.' Kong whispered. He smiled when Arthit's ears turned red. Kong's heart is beating like crazy. They shared kisses, hugs but this is the first time PArthit allowed to be held outside like this. Not wanting not to miss the moment, Kong coaxed Arthit to hold him such that they are now turning their backs from the view.

'Why?' Arthit asked. He was reveling in that moment with Kongpob when he was urged to turn, now he is holding the sophomore.
'Photo? Kong answered
Arthit rolled his eyes but held Kong closer his arms and placed his chin on Kong's shoulder, as the sophomore extended his hand to get a selfie with the amazing background.

Then all of a sudden, Kong leaned to kiss his cheek and capture it.

'Kongpob!' he yelled but smiling.
Kong cheekily grinned.

Arthit took photos as well. Then he took a photo of Kong. The two of them took turns in taking photos of each other and one more together, this time just standing beside each other.

'It's beautiful here P.' Kong said.
Arthit agreed.

Kong held his hand. Kong wants to forever remember PArthit's relaxed face, no worries, no fear of anyone walking in on them. His smile against this peaceful background. Buoyed by the moment, their faces started moving towards each other,

'There they are!!' someone shouted.

Like an electric jolt passed between them, Arthit and Kong separated with Kong just looking up, to hide his smile or frustration, no one knows.

_---_

Note:

This is me, finding excuses for them to get out of the school.😅😅✌️

Photo credits to the owners of the photos.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19K 936 16
A big brother who gave everything to protect and raise his younger brother. A big brother who loved his younger brother unconditionally and took the...
1M 58.8K 37
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
278K 8.1K 39
SOTUS: The New Head Hazer and The Pink Milk Monster [A FAN-FICTION] Description: SOTUS: The New Head Hazer and The Pink Milk Monster is fan-fiction o...
124K 1.9K 128
I am in love with this film, I watched it with my girlfriend and my God ;-; I thought I would do a one shot between these two adorable sea monsters...