I Still Hate You

By imtooyoungtobeinlove

( Highest Rank in Death #2) Being the new girl is hard epically if you are different from everyone else. Ver... More

I Still Hate You
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
My New Boss
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
Teaser
49
50
Want Another Book?
NEW BOOOOK
Second Book :)
Social Media

26

24.5K 503 458
By imtooyoungtobeinlove

Veronica

I stare down at the list of names on the paper and tap my pen on my paper.

"Hey beautiful"

I look up and Allen walks in putting down his soccer bag, I smile and he grabs a towel.

"I would come to hug you but I am sweaty" He chuckles

I giggle and he walks over to me, he leans down and I peck his lips and he looks down at the notebook.

"Whats this?" He asks

"These are all the people I remember meeting as a kid, they were friends with my parents so I am guessing some of the know"

"Hey I remember him, Kaden West"

"Same, I need to find a way to contact him"

"I'm going to take a shower, I will help you when I'm out"

"Yeah, get your stink ass away from me" I say and throw a pillow at him.

"Oh shut up, do you want me to stay," He says and pushes against me and I hit him

"Go take a shower," I say giggling

"Do you wanna take one with me?" He asks wiggling his eyebrows.

"In your dreams" I scoff

"How did you know?" He asks with a grin and sends me a wink

I shake my head laughing and look back down at the list.

I open my laptop and search him on every social media site, I find him on facebook and smile, his work number is listed and I write it down.

I pull out my phone and dial the number.

Ring

Ring

Ri-

"This is Kaden"

"Hey, uh Kaden West?"

"This is him, can I help you?"

"Its Veronica, Veronica Smith"

The line goes silent and I furrow my eyebrows

"Your alive, I knew it! Oh my god, do you remember me?"

"Yeah, I remember you, you taught me how to shoot a gun and were always at family dinners"

"Where are you? We need you, you are heir, wait why did you call me?"

"I was told what I was by my own stepbrother, who is currently out to kill me, and he is third in command of the South Side figured that out at the ball"

"How did you get into the Ball?"

"Oh Austin King..."

"You have ties with him?" He says shocked

"Look, we need to speak in person, I want to take over what was my parents before Jeremy kills me and ruins the family"

"Yeah, I will text you everything, my real phone number is ***-***-****"

"Okay, I will text you later on tonight"

"Okay, bye Ronnie"

I hang up and smile, I remember Kaden, like a second father to me.

Allen comes out in basketball shorts and his tan bare chest on show.

He comes over to me as his wet hair falls in his face.

He grabs my hands and pulls me up, I wrap my arms around him.

"Catch me," I say and jump, his hands grip my thighs, I kiss him and he kisses me back, he pushes me gently against the wall.

His hand roams my thigh as I tilt my smiling.

He pulls back and I run my hands through his hair.

"I have known you my whole life Ronnie, so maybe we can skip the dates and you can be my girlfriend?"

I smile and nod "I would love to"

He smiles and kisses me again, I wrap my arms around his neck and deepening the kiss.

"I really want to take you here right now but Ashley could burst in any minute" He pulls back his brown eyes darker than usual.

I blush and he attacks my neck, I throw my head back as he bites down on my skin.

His hands run up under my green sweater as chills go through my body.

Austin...

I push the thought back and he pulls back, I touch my neck and he smirks.

"Not fair"

I place my finger under his chin and kiss his jawline I move down to his collarbone and bite down on his skin, he rubs my waist and moans.

I suck down harder and I feel him shift a little and another moan escapes.

I pull back and pinch it a little as a hickey forms.

"Go lock the door" I whisper, he puts me down and locks the door, he runs back over to me and grabs the edge of my shirt,

"I'm not wearing a bra," I say, he stops and looks at me.

"Fuck it" I say and pull it off, his eyes run over my body before attacking my lips, he pushes me down on the bed and he places his palm on my stomach.

He slowly edges up and then a knock rings out loudly on the door.

He pulls back now irritated, I see he has a boner and I grab my sweater pulling it back over me.

He pulls open the door as Ashley stands there, she eyes him and then me, I am on my elbows on my bed.

"ohh," She says and breaks out into a smile.

"I wanna watch," She says with an evil glint.

"Get out," He says slamming the door in her face and she laughs on the other side.

He runs a hand through his hair and comes back over to me.

"Sorry" He mumbles.

"Its okay, come sit with me" I says

He comes over to me and I lay my legs on him and he tangles them, I press my body next to his and I put Netflix on my computer.

"Let's finish On My Block," He says and I nod

He kisses my forehead and I smile.

I think about Austin, I miss him a lot. but, Allen is better.

I keep telling myself that over and over.

-----

The door swings open as Ashley comes in with a big thin square with present wrapping.

"It is for you," She says to me

"Um, just leave it by my desk," I say she nods placing in down before jumping on the bed next to me.

She places her head on my shoulder and we all watch the ending of Gonnies.

I kiss Allen's cheek and walk over to the present.

I tear it open as its a painting of me, but I was crying gold, gold tears.

I stare at it in awe before realizing how creepy this is

"Who is it from?" I ask her and she shrugs.

"You should hang it up, it's beautiful"

I nod agreeing with her, I lean it against the wall and look at the signature.

The letter A is in cursive with an outline of a crown around it.

I shake my head and make my way back over to them and Ashley yawns.

"I am going over to Cassies," She says with a smirk

"Who is Cassie?"

"My future girlfriend"

I chuckle and Allen pulls me into his lap wrapping his arms around me.

"Just like she is my girlfriend?" Allen asks

"Yup," She says and then stops

"WAIT YOU GUYS GOT SERIOUS" She squeals

I cover my ears and watch her do her happy dance.

"Awe, you guys are my favorite couple, and Ronnie, don't tell me about my brother's sex life with you, I don't think I could deal with that"

I turn really red and they both laugh at me, I burrow my head into his chest.

"Bye bitchesss"

"Bye hoe"

"Bye brat"

She shuts the door and turns off the light.

"I guess that's our cue to get some sleep," He says and we lay down.

"I guess so,"

He pecks my lips before wrapping his arm around my waist laying his head against my chest, his leg lays lightly on mine, I wrap my arm around his neck and lay my head on the pillow

"Goodnight Allen"

"Goodnight Ronnie"

Allen is my boyfriend, and I am happy.

For now.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

340K 12.3K 70
This story talks about a high school girl who's fat but beautiful. Everyone makes fun of her. Her dad's died when she was still in middle school, fro...
354K 7.5K 47
He pressed the blade against my throat. "Go ahead kill me ! Add another ghost to haunt you !" Bella is 20 years old, single and a badass. She never...
10.2K 117 6
-BOOK 2- The second book in the series of "Thrill in Danger" books. Nothing lasts forever. Happiness always comes to an end. People come and go. T...
1.4M 41.8K 51
Reign Miller doesn't believe in love, she thinks all romcoms are cringe and so are high school relationships, even she doesn't know why. Her goal dur...