Saving Snape

By Rumblerina

Two girls by the names of Hazel Osgood and Isabelle Morgan had won the opportunity of a lifetime. They had en... More

Saving Snape
1. Rita Skeeter is a ninja spy lady
2. Snapey must live while Sirius tapdances
3. Won Won isnt happy
4. Harry Freaking Potter
5. I dont like Red Vines
6. People skills because people kill
7. Thats a smile, people
8. Teaspoons and troll bogeys
9. Emma-Leigh is friends with me
10. Pansy's a good girl...
11. You had me at food.
12. Ron has a problem
13. Pansy wants to apologise
Authors note
14. The rings
15. The truth about muggles
16. Harry is a poor orphan boy and we will save him with OneRepublic powers!
17. Future vocab
18. Okay? Okay.
19. The magical flashback
20. Christmas presents
21. Feelings of a fan
22. Ron breaks his wand, now Ginny's gone.
23. Use the hat, dear boy.
24. Hold your hippogriffs
25. The plan
26. We finally get... Serious
27. Free the music
28. Double flashback
29. The hideout room
30. Looks like Pansy sucks
31. Gryffindor!
32. The Magic of Books
33. A true gryffindor
34. Getting them back
35. Hanging with George
36. Presents and birthdays
37. Fear
39. I'm Frankenstein
40. Georgie-pie has lovely eyes
41. Its just comfy
42. Truth or Dare
43. Death eaters and mini people
44. I clone a clone of a clone
45. I finish cloning
46. Christmas
47. Cedric will FIND Lily soon.
48. Cedric
49. Voldysnort
50. Cleaning duties
51. Death eater meetings
52. Unsupported flight
53. Half a christmas
54. The other half
55. Fireworks
56. Mama's little love hand
57. The battle
58. Tabitha and Sirius
59. Now she knows
60. Another monster chapter
61. Proving myself
62. The rest of my quest
63. Interrogation
64. Chelsea Malfoy
65. Movies
66. Chelsea facts
67. Hermione's misery
68. Bithdays and mama birds
69. (Dont even think about it) Birthday dates
70. Hatred
71. MacBath
72. Back to school
73. Torture and rebellion
74. The battle of Hogwarts
75. Nineteen years later
SEQUEL!!!

38. I think it counts as a joke

1.2K 68 57
By Rumblerina

Some of this isn't true. I made it up, since nobody knows the facts.

After a while, I find the living room.

"This place is confusing." I say.

"You'll get used to it." Says Severus, who is sitting in an armchair. He has kindly got another one for me, so I sit in that.

"We need bonding time."

"What?"

"Well, you don't know any random facts about me, and you never told Harry anything about yourself, apart from your hate for James and eventually your love for Lily, so I never found out. We hardly know each other."

"I'm glad Potter never found out the intimate things, like my favourite colour." He says somewhat jokingly.

Does that count as a joke?

He really is changing.

"And that is...?" I prompt.

"Black."

"According to muggles, black isn't a colour."

"It is now. I'm not a muggle anyway, am I? What's yours?"

"Blue and purple."

"What kind of blue?"

"I guess, the one that's not all blue. It's got some green in it, but it's not cyan."

"That's a nice colour."

"What's your favourite flower?"

"I think recently it's been a Lily. How about you?"

"I like yellow roses. Favourite kind of music?"

"I guess it's a bit like the weird sisters, but not the singing. Just the music in the background. I like actual singing with my music."

The grin on my face is so big my face hurts.

"I know a lot of OneRepublic songs like that!"

"Aren't they all like the one you showed me?"

"No, they have different sounds. I think it's good that way, because it introduces fans to new styles and there's always a chance that you'll like at least one of their songs."

"They're starting to sound like they're having trouble finding a style."

"I think they like to experiment. Their style is in the lyrics."

"What kind of lyrics?"

"Ones that are either really meaningful, or love songs sometimes, which were written for Ryan's wife, or there's that one song that was written for his son. A lot of the older ones make you think. Especially Dreaming Out Loud. I think I'm close to figuring it out."

"So you like trying to figure out the meanings of songs?"

"Yeah. I was so close to figuring it out. Anyway, back to random questions... What do you do all day?"

"If I'm not teaching potions or marking essays... I'll read. I think I'm running out of books, though. When that happens I'll re-read the Harry Potter series."

"That reminds me, Mr and Mrs Weasley invited me over. They've got tickets to the Quidditch World Cup final. Could I go?"

"I'm not sure. You know what is being planned among the death eaters at this moment, I presume?"

"Yes. Making fun of muggles, levitating them and their families. I don't get why the ministry couldn't use normal wizards."

"Exactly. I don't think you should go. You do have freedom here, but over there, it'll be dangerous. I know you, and you'll try to stop them. If you tell them who you are, it could blow our covers."

"You mean, I'll be a double spy?"

"Yes, you could help me stop what was meant to be stopped. You know what is supposed to happen."

"And you'll let me join the order next year?"

"Yes. You'll need to help them."

"Yay. So about freedom..."

"There are a few wizards who live here, but they all stay away from the muggles. The houses are identical, so if you want to take a walk, use the four point spell. We're to the east, and before you leave, put something down outside the house. I don't want to have to come looking for you."

"Okay. When do you want me back inside?"

"Before the sun goes down. Don't worry, this place is small enough to explore if you do it in parts."

"Great. I decorated my room, by the way."

"Would I be allowed to see your masterpiece?"

"Sure."

He follows me to my room and looks around a bit.

"House pride..." He says. "A lot of it. Where did you get the banner?"

"Harry gave it to me for Christmas."

"Do you have anything to wear other than your uniform?"

"Hermione got me a few clothes. It's enough to get me through the holidays. I learnt a cleaning charm a couple of weeks ago."

"Okay then."

"So about the World Cup...?"

"You must promise me you'll come home when you get to the burrow. Don't waste time. Floo to Hogwarts, then here. And do not go after the death eaters, no matter what. Do you understand?"

"So you're letting me go?"

"Yes, but do you promise to be safe?"

"Of course. I'll be safer than Harry Potter surrounded by aurors in a meadow full of flowers."

"I hope. You do realise you have to make sure nobody knows. At the moment, you are half-blood. Say that James Morgan was a squib, and you didn't know until you had run away from him. If they ask to see him, say that he's a traveller and could be anywhere in the world by now. Only tell them who I am if they're from the ministry."

"Would Mr Weasley know by now?"

"Possibly. If word has reached him."

"Hopefully he hasn't told everyone. Ron and Harry would never talk to me again. And the twins. Well, maybe not George. He doesn't know who you are, but so far he thinks you're pretty cool."

"Have you told anyone?"

"Hazel and Hermione. I'd better write to the Weasleys and tell them you said yes."

"Okay. You'll use floo to get there, by the way. You'd better put that in the letter. I'll go make lunch."

"Okay."

I sit down at my desk and pick up a quill.

Hi Mrs Weasley,

I hope you're having a nice day. My dad said its fine for me to come watch the final. He just wants to have me back as soon as possible. I'll floo over if that's okay with you. When should I come over?

From Isabelle

I get up and fold it. I'll need an owl. I wander around until I find the kitchen.

"Severus? Do you have an owl?"

"I have two. Do you need to use one?"

"Yes please. And why do you have two?"

"They're siblings, the owls. They wouldn't go to separate homes, so I was offered a deal. I got the second one cheaper. You can have that one if you want. I still haven't named it."

"What's the first one called?"

"Asphodel."

"Then I'll call the other one Wormwood. What does he look like?"

He smiles. "Good idea. Wormwood's yours. He's the smaller one. They're in the room opposite yours."

I thank him and turn back down the hallway. When I get to the end, I take the door on the right. The small owl hoots and flies to my shoulder.

"Hey, Wormwood."

He responds to the name immediately by nibbling my ear affectionately.

"Please take this to Mrs Weasley."

I tie the letter to his leg and he flies out the window. I smile and head back to the living room. There are a whole lot of books here. I pick one up and practise a few spells for attacking. Soon I'm called into the dining room, where Severus has made sandwiches.

"I hope you like salmon."

"I love salmon." I pick one up and start eating. Once we're done, I decide to go exploring.

"Just remember not to use too much magic. Not even in front of wizards. You're underage and I would be skinned alive for letting you use your wand."

"Okay. I'll be back in a few hours."

I step out the door and kneel down beside the door. There's a patch of dirt there so I conjure up a Lily. I stand up and take a look around...

__________________

Yay! A chapter!

QOTC: what's your favourite flower?

Please vote!

~Ericano

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.8K 486 8
CHASER | ❝never had nobody and no road home, just wanna be somebody to someone, ya know?❞ james potter x hazel proctor. marauders era. started...
84.6K 1.1K 43
(harrypotterxreader) A girl named Y/N Black starts her fifth year at hogwarts and falls for the famous Harry Potter...... *I OWN NOTHING ALL BELONG T...
308K 9.6K 15
The second wizarding war has ended and even though most people were celebrating, others were mourning their losses. The Golden Trio and Ginny decide...
242K 6.1K 20
Meet Isabelle Chan. Hogwarts most beauitful girl. She's very quiet and shy. Most people mistaken her as a boy, because...well...her hair was short. H...