Wizardess Heart: A Tamer's Be...

By Animefan446

Long ago, there was once a group of powerful Wizards who have special abilities that no one could ever imagin... More

Character Introductions
The Ice Tamer, Keira Mitsui
Welcome Back To The Academy
First Day Of School
I Won't Be A Weakling Anymore
The Ice Wizard's Strength
Keira Will Never Be Free
Keira's Betrayal
Tower Of Sorrows
Heading Back To Skystead Village
Skystead Village
A Fresh Start And The Return Of A Half-Brother
Suspicions Of Dark Magic
Searching For The Unicorn Spring
Keira's Dream
A Brother And Sister Reunion
I Will Come Back For You
Preparing For The Summer Break
A Warm Up For The Festival
The Magical Creatures Festival
Celebrating The Festival
Meeting Hakko Izuma
Hakko's First Day
Hakko Is A Tamer?!
Hakko And Elias Become Buddies
Danger Is Approaching
The Ice Emperor, Sora
Keira Obtains Her Mother's Weapon, Frostguard
The Ice Tamers, Sora And Keira
Keira's Training Begins
The Fortune Sage
The Cold-Hearted Tamer, Kagura Hayashi
Kagura's Past
Showdown! Tamer vs Tamer
Kagura vs Keira
The Old Tamers Village
The Fire Dragon, Ignitus and A Mother and Daugther Reunion
Father vs Daughter
The Announcement of The Magic Games
The White Dragon, Zetherth
The Mysterious Visitor
The Balance Of Power
Leon's Power And Strength
Heading Into The Fairy World
Card Battle! Hakko vs Yukino
Saving The Fairy King
Yukino Enrolls Into The Academy
Yukino's Lonely Heart
The Magic Games Begin
Card Magic Battle! Hakko vs Clara!
Showdown! Ice Tamer vs Frost Mage
Esmeralda vs Kagura!
We'll Show Them Who's Number One
Showdown! Keira vs Laura!
The Dragonsheild Guild And Gendonlune Academy Will Always Be Number 1!
We're Going Into The Team Battles!
Let The Team Battles Begin!
Twin Tamers vs Iron and Dark Mage
Hakko And Kagura vs Sapphire and Raoul
The Ice Tamers vs Dragonlord and Demonlord
No Matter What Happens! I Will Never Give Up!
My Life Has Just Gotten Exciting
Preparing For The Celebration Party
The Dragonslayer, Seiji
Irseith, The Gifted One
I Have To Be Ready For Another Attack
Seiji Knows Something That We Don't
You're Not Alone In This World
I Will Know When The Time Comes
Who will stand and Who Will Fall In This War Of Light And Darkness?
The Battle of Gendonlune
You're Half Tamer And Half Dragonlord!
I Will Lead The Tamers On The Right Path!
The Truth About The Mitsui Family
The End...For Now
Author's Note And Sequel Coming Soon!

The Celebration Party

48 2 0
By Animefan446

3RD PERSON POV

Some of the students were already at the Academy, the girls wore beautiful gowns and the boys dressed in their best suits. In the girls' dorms, Kagura, Yukino, Hakko and Keira were getting ready for the party. Hakko tied Yukino's hair into twin pigtails and she then said to Yukino.

"You look adorable in that dress Yukino, I knew it would suit you the moment you tried it on."

"Thanks, Hakko."

Yukino said with a smile. Kagura was struggling to fix the back of her dress and she then said Keira.

"Hey, Keira, do you mind giving me a hand?"

"Sure."

Keira said as she zips the back of Kagura's dress and then she got to work on her hair. Once the girls were done changing, they looked at their dresses in the mirror and they really liked what they were wearing.

*Keira's Dress*

*Hakko's Dress*

*Kagura's Dress*

*Yukino's Dress*

Once they were done changing and applying their makeup and fixing their hairstyles, they were ready to go. Once they got to the auditorium, their escorts/buddies were impressed with their choice of gowns. Elias looked at Hakko up and down and he said to her.

"Hakko, you look so beautiful."

"Thank you Elias, but, you should see Keira's gown, she actually stands out the most."

Hakko pointed out and then he looked at Keira's gown while she was chatting to Yukiya. Klaus and Kagura were taking a walk through the gardens so they could get some privacy for a moment.

"Kagura, you look pretty in that dress."

"Well, it's my cousin you should be thanking, she chose this for me and the others as well."

Kagura said with a smile. Klaus smirked at Kagura before he held her close to his chest making Kagura blush a little.

"K-Klau! what if someone sees us?"

"Stop worrying, no one is going to show up, it's just the two of us."

Kagura smiled a little and right before Klaus could kiss Kagura's lips, Yukino smirked and she spoke up.

"Kissy! kissy! kissy!"

Klaus came to a halt and he frowned angrily. Yukino came out of her hiding spot and she laughed at them.

"Wait until big sis hears about this!"

Klaus death glared at Yukino and then she ran off in fear. Kagura giggled at Klaus and she said to him.

"You do realise she's going to be traumatised afterwards."

"If that means keeping her trap shut, then yes."

Kagura giggled at Klaus before she wrapped her arms around Klaus' neck. Back in the auditorium, the members of the Ministry of magic showed up and they were pleased to be there and meet the Gendonlune team who won the magic games. Headmaster Randolph got the twin tamers, Sora, Hakko, Kagura and Keira to meet the members and they were polite to them as well.

Man 1: "I must say, Miss Izuma, your strategies and your magic is impressive, not even Raoul saw your attacks coming."

Hakko: "Hehe, thanks and it's also thanks to Kagura's help that we were able to defeat Sapphire and Raoul."

Man 2: "We noticed, it goes to show the Hayashi knights aren't meant to be messed with."

Kagura: "My brother taught me to never underestimate your enemies, it's thanks to that advice that I've been successful so far."

Woman 1: "Well, that's good to know and we're also impressed with your abilities, Keira, who would have thought someone like you was able to defeat her opponent while she's badly injured."

Keira: "I couldn't just give in that easily so I had to do was get back up on my feet and keep going, even if that means I'll run out of magical energy or injure myself even more."

Woman 2: "You really are an inspiration to some of the female wizards around here especially to some of your fellow Tamers."

Keira was impressed and pleased at the same time when she said this to her. Just then, Headmaster Randolph placed his hand on Keira's shoulder and he said to her.

"It's time Keira, are you nervous?"

"A little."

Sora smirked at Keira and he said to her.

"Don't be, just picture yourself back at the guild and you're performing for fun."

"Thanks, Sora, here I go."

Keira said with a confident smile and then she headed over to the stage. Headmaster Randolph then spoke up.

"Everyone, grab a partner, it's time to dance and I'm very sorry to inform you, Angelica, who was supposed to be singing tonight is unwell but, we were able to find a replacement."

Headmaster Randolph said as he glanced at Keira, who was still a bit nervous but she managed to hide it as she smiled at the crowd. Keira's guildmates and her siblings gave her the thumbs up and then she approached the microphone. Headmaster Randolph then spoke up.

"On that note, enjoy the night."

Everyone managed to find a dance partner. Kagura glanced at Keira and she said to Klaus.

"She looks nervous, is she going to be all right up there?"

"Don't worry, she'll be fine, besides, you haven't heard her sing yet."

"Have you heard her sing?"

"I have and so did Yukiya and Elias, now be quiet and just enjoy her singing."

Kagura still wasn't convinced until the music started playing.

Play Video~

The music started playing and then some of the students were dancing slowly to the music. Keira's siblings hoped and prayed that her nerves didn't get the better of her but with a calm deep breath she began to sing.

Anata no renraku
Kizukeba mattero
Jibun ni akireru hibi
Atodo no kurai tsuzuku no darou

Afureru hito nami
Ooki na kousoten
Totsuzen fuita kaze de
Kao ni kakaru kami wo modoshita

Shingo machi mukaikawa
Mieta no na
Aitakatta anata to
Tsunagaretate to
Mou hitori

As some of the students danced along to the music, they were all surprised when Keira started singing and as she got more confident with her singing. Leon couldn't stop staring at Keira and some of the students' familiars were standing by the stage as they listened to her sing. Hakko and Elias were dancing and then she said to him.

"Wow, Keira really is full of surprises, where on earth did that singing voice come from?"

"I don't know but, we're not the only ones who like her singing voice."

Elias said as he glanced at some of the familiars who were still listening to Keira's singing.

Itaku natta mune no oku wo
Osaeru shika nai  

Miageta sora ni wa
Tsuki mo nai hoshi mo nai
Kumo ga subete ooutte
Mukou kara wa
Watashi ga mienai  

Headmaster Randolph and some of the other professors were all impressed with her singing voice. Vicent smirked and then Randolph said to him.

"This is unexpected, Keira really does have a beautiful singing voice, I can see why Sora and Klaus wanted me to let her sing."

"*Chuckles* I'm glad you think so, Headmaster."

Vincent stopped smirking and he then looked at his surroundings.

"It may be peaceful now but, the danger is still out there."

Randolph chuckled and he placed his hand on Vincent's shoulder and he said to him.

"Don't worry, we can worry about your old man later, right now, let's just enjoy tonight besides, Keira sounds like an angel right now."

Randolph says as he looked at Keira who was smiling as she sang.

Naze anata dake wa
Wakatta no  

Nando mo nando mo
Wasure youto shite kitanoni
Zutto aitakatta
Anata ga warai kakeru no wa
Mou watashi ja nai

Doko ka dekitaishite ta
Watashi ni oshiete kuretanda
Mou wasurete ikune

Nee kurushii you
Wasure kataga wakaranai

Anata wo omou to
Watashi no karada wa ugokenai
Kyuuni hayaku natte
Itaku natta mune no oku wo
Osaeru shika nai

Wasure youto shite kitanoni
Zutto aitakatta
Anata ga warai kakeru no wa
Mou watashi ja nai
Miageta sora ni wa
Tsuki mo nai hoshi mo nai
Kumo ga subete ooutte
Mukou kara wa
Watashi ga mienai

Once Keira finished singing, the crowd cheered for her. Keira smiled and she bowed to the crowd. Keira got off the stage and then her teammates came over to her.

Kagura: "Keira that was amazing."

Azuma: "I'll say! where on earth did you learn how to sing like that?!"

Keira: "I'm pretty much self-taught and I've been singing at the Magical Creatures' festival as well."

Midnight: "You looked like you were nervous up there, I take it this was your first time singing in front of the student body?"

Keira: "I'm afraid so, I know I've been singing at the guild a few times but here, it's different."

Sora: "That's understandable."

Suddenly, the whole room went silent and the music stopped playing as well. The tamers were confused for a moment until they saw the one person to arrive lastly in the room, Seiji, the dragonslayer.

TO BE CONTINUED...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

133 0 16
Alright, alright, sooo this is a whole entire remake of 'From Starting Fights to Making Music'. I ended up not liking the whole story and just delete...
1.3K 69 32
Warning: Self harm & violence Ikari Damashi , daughter of Aki, a non-mage and Yoru, a Heavenly Body Magic user. When her village is attacked by a dem...
216K 2.1K 36
One day, I read that in real-life fairy tales, the princess sometimes needs to befriend the dragon and kill the prince, perhaps not to the most extre...
816K 23.9K 56
Sora, a guy who was reading up on "That Time I was Reincarnated as a Slime", had not been paying attention when he got struck by a moving truck. H...