War With The Devil - BOOK 4 ✔...

Galing kay EmotionalPerson01

Book 1 - Saved By The Devil ✅ Book 2 - Return Of The Devil ✅ Book 3 - Crowned By The Devil ✅ Book 4 - War Wit... Higit pa

THIS IS BOOK 4 (READ)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Update Error!!
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Change of Character
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
An Offer I Received
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73

Chapter 21

2.1K 128 15
Galing kay EmotionalPerson01

My eyes flickered from Gabe's smirk to behind him. He had white wings that almost dragged to the floor. His feathers looked like a pure white which was nearly impossible to find on Earth but had spots of blood on it. The leader started to fire his gun and I quickly punched through the glass and broke his neck causing him to drop to the floor. 

I looked back to Gabe to see if he was hurt but instead, he was standing in the same spot with his hand held out in front which had stopped the bullets. He put his hand down causing the bullets to drop to the floor.

I walked up to him and stood there baffled at what I was witnessing. "How?" was all I could manage to say.

"Complicated. I have to go though," he spoke turning his back towards me. My eyebrow rose both in confusion and anger. "You can't just leave. I just got you back and you're an angel? What's going on? I have so many questions and you just show up to leave me again?" I blurted out as I grabbed his wrist.

He turned around and gave a soft smile. "Look, I'll explain everything another time but for now, I need to go. You need to go back home. Don't tell the guys or anyone about me. Even if you did, they wouldn't believe you," he replied.

I let out a groan, "Gabe, I can't just let you go. I just freaking buried you like a few hours ago. I deserve to know what's going on. Don't get me wrong, I'm glad you're back but this makes no sense and where are you going?" I asked as he turned back on his head walking upstairs.

"Somewhere and you don't have a choice but to let me go. You also don't have to worry about the guys who are eyeing James and them. I took care of it," he spoke before walking through the door.

"You took care of it? How?" I shouted as I ran after him. I walked through the door but saw a bunch of dead bodies laying all over the floor. Gabe was no where to be found.

"Are you fucking serious? You're just going to leave?" I shouted in annoyance.

No replied. Letting out a groan, I flashed back to my lobby to see the guys all roaming around.

"Sky!" one of them called in surprise to which they all turned to look at me. James then emerged into the room and stood in front me with a worried look.

"Are you okay?" he asked as his eyes trailed over my body. I nodded my head, "Fine. I took car of it," I informed him sparing him all the details. He then hugged me to which I hugged him back. He then released me and shot a smile behind me. I turned to see it was Lucifer.

"Thanks for watching over them," I thanked him before giving him a hug. He nodded his head and hugged me back.

We then pulled away.

"Right, well, I need to change and I would like to be left in peace for an hour," I spoke walking up the stairs.

"Really? You just came back," Cody shrieked.

I mentally chuckled a bit remembering how that was my line just a few seconds ago. "I'll be back down. Just give me a few and we could grab dinner or something," I informed them before disappearing down the hall and to my room. 

Locking the doors, I focused and flashed to the back of the house before entering the interrogation room only to see Sean was drinking some water and Crystal and Stella was also in the room. Sean smirked as he saw me causing Stella and Crystal to looking behind them.

"Sky," they both squealed before running to hug me. I hugged them back and looked at Sean who had a look of amusement on his face.

"Judging by the look on your face, I'm guessing I was right?" he rhetorically asked.

I nodded my head and walked up to him. "He appeared for a minute then disappeared without telling me anything. I want to know more," I demanded folding my hands across my chest.

I watched as he casually drank out his water before closing the bottle and then threw it in the trash can. "I will tell you anything you want to know only if you kiss me for 5 seconds and I'm not talking about one, two, three type of count. I want that one Mississippi count," he smirked.

I nodded my head, "Fine," I sighed.

"Really?" he asked a bit amused.

I nodded my head, "Close your eyes," I huffed leaning closer to him. He smirked before closing his eyes then puckering his lips before leaning down to me. With one swift move, I single handily back slapped him across the face. He jumped back startled by my action.

"What the fuck?!" he shouted.

I let out a scoff, "Did you honestly think I would kiss you? Now, tell me what I want to know," I demanded.

He rolled his eyes and walked over to his couch which Crystal must have put in along with a sink. "There isn't much I could tell," he muffled out before sitting back on the couch.

I stared at him only for him to stare back at me wit a smirk.

Letting out a growl, I flashed towards him and yanked him out the couch before tackling him to the floor. "Don't make this harder than it already is," I spoke a bit annoyed.

He shrugged and looked up as me as I was on top him still a bit soaking wet and the funeral dress. "Kinky," he chuckled. With one swift move, I punched him in the face causing him to let out a grunt. I got off him and he stood up rubbing his nose.

"You know, if you were with me, things would be much different," he spoke as he sat back down on the couch causally as if I hadn't just punched him.

I rolled my eyes and walked over to the table I saw some papers scattered across with pencils. "I know. You already told me. You're like one horny dog," I hissed as I picked up one of the paper to see it was a drawing of a waterfall.

"No, I'm mean I would give you so much more. I would give you the whole world. I would give you a new life and a family," his voice came behind me as I picked up another paper which was a drawing of a sunset.

"I already have a family," I mumbled as my eyes trailed over the details of his drawing. I hate to say it but he was a good artist. I didn't even know he could draw like this. I saw few of his drawings before but never so detailed.

"I'm talking about children Sky. A start of a new family and I know you would be much more happier. I would give you so much more. What has Lucifer ever given you? He bought so much chaos to you and the guys. I wouldn't do that to you. I love you so much," he whispered and his body was now jamming the back of me.

I pushed him back and turned around to see a smile on his face. "Stop using your mind games on me. I'm not stupid," I hissed as I pushed him back even more.

His smile dropped and he let out a sigh. "I'm serious. Why don't you believe me?" he asked.

I stared at him in disbelief, "Seriously? You started a war, killed innocent people including my brother, bought back Mel and tried to kill Lucifer as well," I shrieked.

"First of all, I didn't start the war. Lucifer had a choice but refused and innocent people just got in my way and I didn't intentionally mean to hurt them. Your brother is not dead and Lucifer isn't innocent and deserves to die," he stated.

"Really?" my eyebrow rose, "Remember Abigail? The girl you forced to kidnap the guys and I and almost killed us. Well she was innocent and you killed her," I glared at him.

Sean shrugged, "She was in my way. But I'm serious about the rest of the stuff. You can even check it yourself," he spoke holding out his hand.

I shook my head and turned to the stairs to see Stella and Crystal standing by the stairs. I honestly forgot they were here.

"No thanks," I mumbled as I walk to the stairs. "Why not? Are you scared of the truth or that you will start having feelings for me?" he challenged.

I rolled my eyes and turned to look at him. "I don't want to because it's just going to be a waste of time and you don't matter to me," I bluntly replied.

"You already keep me locked in this room so I don't see the harm in knowing how I feel about you. Besides, I promise this wouldn't be a waste of time," he reassured me.

Letting out a sigh, I walked over to him and looked down at his hand before hesitantly taking it in mine. I looked up to him to see he was closing his eyes. Letting out another sigh, I closed my eyes and focused. I felt so much hatred in him but somewhere in him, I felt what I dreaded from him. Part of him actually cared for me and loved me. 

Opening my eyes, I pulled my hand away before walking to the stairs.

"Sky," he called from the room. Ignoring him, I walked out the room and out to the yard. I heard a door close behind me and I looked to see Stella and Crystal with a concerned look.

"So, Gabe is an angel and I know nothing else. He told me not to tell the guys but quiet frankly I'm starting not to give a fuck. He just left within a minute or so without any context except saying he had to go. He didn't tell me where or when he was going to be back. Sean actually does love me and I don't know what to do," I admitted.

Crystal's eyebrow rose, "You don't know what to do?" she questioned, "Sky, don't tell me you're falling for him," she shrieked.

My eyes widened and I shook my head, "Of course not. I meant I don't know what to do with him. I know he was suppose to be in a torture cell but the fucker is having his time of his life and he isn't lying about certain things," I sighed.

"What do you mean he isn't lying about certain things?" Stella asked.

"Well, before the viewing, I talked to him and he told me Gabe was going to be back. I didn't believe him at first but now I do because I saw Gabe. He also isn't lying about his feelings and what he wants," I explained.

"Who's he and what does he want?" a deep voice came besides me.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

324K 4.4K 58
Charlie was just you average seventeen year old half werewolf, quarter vampire, quarter witch mix trying to live her life. Then her grandmother who w...
371K 16.9K 62
Book 1 - Saved By The Devil ✅ Book 2 - Return Of The Devil ✅ Book 3 - Crowned By The Devil ✅ Book 4 - War With The Devil ✅ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Scene fro...
10.7K 309 31
It's the year 2034 Vampires rule the world. They bought off humans as slaves and if they didn't complete a task properly or at all, consequences will...
1.3K 79 68
re-edited!! We've been told hundreds of times that demons are the bad guys but what happens when it's the angels that are the bad guys? Phoenix spen...