Gay. (Royce)

By ImaniTheCreator

Chresanto is homophobic. At least he thinks he is. This may happen in almost ALL Royce stories, but there's s... More

Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30.
Chapter 31.
Chapter 32.
Chapter 33.
Chapter 34.
Chapter 35.
Chapter 36.
Chapter 37.
Chapter 38.
Chapter 39.
Chapter 40.
Chapter 41.
Chapter 43.
Chapter 44.
Chapter 45.
Chapter 46.
Chapter 47.
Chapter 48.
Chapter 49.
Chapter 50.
Finale.
New story alert
ONE DIRECTION!
Do me.

Chapter 42.

6.6K 283 135
By ImaniTheCreator

Horus stood up and looked at the way Brown was trying to get out. Horus knew that Chresanto was probably gonna beat his ass, but right now, he's too busy flirting with Jacob. So, Horus decided to help him escape.

"Listen, I'm gonna let you go, but you HAVE to leave him alone." Horus said, smiling some. "Just leave them alone."

"...fine." Brown growled. "I really did come over to tell him I'm sorry. I want to turn myself in."

"W-What?" Horus said, cutting the rope. "Why would you want to do that?"

"Because..."

Flashback.

About twenty five years ago, four years before Chresanto was born, Brown was twenty five. He was finishing his second degree. He was doing homework when his roommate in college came inside the room, drunk.

"That party was the shit!" Chris smiled, flipping on the bed. "..."

"What?" Brown said, looking back at him. "Why are you looking at me like that?"

"You're pants are so fucking tight." Chris groaned. "I can basically see your c|ock. "Al, let me suck you."

"W-What?" He said, spinning around in the chair to face him.

Chris stumbled over to him and quickly pulled his pants down. Chris pulled his dick out and deep throated it right away. Brown's head flew back in pleasure as a man was pleasuring him.

"AL!?" The guys from the football team yelled. "Faggot!"

They set it up.

"N-No!" He said, pulling his pants up. "I-"

They pushed him to the ground and started beating him up, calling him a faggot the whole time. It was from then on that he knew that a faggot made him get beat up. He was humiliated. It may not seem like it was that serious, but it was. Back then, being gay was almost illegal.

"Wow." Horus sighed. "I can't believe they beat you up."

"But I realized how stupid it was to take that out on him." Brown said. "Chresanto is a strong man and I have realized that, maybe a little too late?"

"Yeah." Horus chuckled. "So, go. But just remember that at the end if the day, people will always be gay. You can't change anyone because of their sexual preference."

"I understand that, wise one." Brown smiled, standing up. "So, how can I leave without running into him?"

"Just go through the window." Horus smiled. "Bye."

Brown climbed up the boxes to leave. He opened the window and coughed when the dust hit him in the face. He turned back and looked at Horus. He smiled at him and delivered a message.

"Thank you for letting me watch you grow into a mature young man. I'm proud that you received wisdom from me." Brown smiled. "Although I'll be locked out, just please remember that your outcome has made me the proudest person ever. Tell Chresanto that I'm sorry."

"I love you, Brown." Horus said, watching him walk out the window. "Thanks, man."

Horus closed the window behind him and smiled. He ran upstairs before Chresanto would notice. He sat at the table with Daniel, Chresanto, and Jacob. He watched a few other people come inside. Imani, Harry, and Rayan joined them. It was just like the beginning.

"She's gonna give birth soon." Harry smiled, helping her sit. "We has an announcement."

"Yeah." Imani smiled, kissing his jaw.

"We're having a boy!" Harry smiled, rubbing her belly. "I really love my babies."

They all fan girled and Chresanto heard a knock at the door. He walked to the door and looked through the peephole. Harry sensed a bad spirit and quickly got up and grabbed the gun he also knew Jacob kept under the table.

"Who is it?"

"...."

"WHO IS IT!?"

"...."

Harry unlocked then locked the door. He tricked them into thinking the door was gonna open. He looked through the window and saw someone standing there. The person looked at the window and knocked on it.

It was only Oscar 😂.

"You had me thinking it was a killer!" Chresanto laughed, hugging Oscar. "I haven't seen you since I was in the hospital."

Jacob rolled his eyes at Oscar, remembering that Chresanto had sex with him. Chresanto rubbed Jacob's thigh under the table.

"Can someone pass me the beans." Jacob snapped in a ratchet tone. "Like, NOW! I need something before I slap the shit out of this nigga."

"I see someone is still holding a grudge." Oscar chuckled, eating some food. "Get over it, he has, why can't you."

"Don't talk to me like that in my house." Jacob said, turning his head away from Oscar, his hair flopped with him. "Just 'cause I spread the peace, does NOT mean I won't spread my hand across your face."

Oscar stood up and so did Jacob. Jacob got in Oscar's face. Oscar was buff and could over power Jacob. Jacob was scared, but let no one know, except Chresanto. Chresanto could sense anything about Jacob.

"Try me. We had sex ONCE! I don't like him like that." Oscar said, grabbing Jacob's shirt and inching towards him. "Obviously he loves you. So I think you should be confident in your relationship and stop sweating me when he's coming home to you everyday."

Everyone stayed quiet as they watched Chresanto stood up and got in between them. Chresanto looked at Oscar and growled out at him.

"Don't talk to him like that Oscar." Chresanto warned. "You're my friend, but I WILL bust your face in."

Oscar was slightly buffer than Chresanto though. He too, could get crushed by him. Chresanto gave him a pointed look as Oscar chuckled.

"You invited me and now you're threatening me?" Oscar chuckled. "Wow."

Oscar walked away from Chresanto and turned to walk out. Chresanto felt bad because Jacob did start with him. Chresanto chased a fuming Oscar out the house. Oscar was trying to get away from him.

"We're too old for this shit!" Oscar said, tearing up. "I'm jealous!"

"Why?" Chresanto said. "I thought we were gonna be friends."

"Not like that. Not like that at all." Oscar said. "More because Jacob got someone so good. You saw how you stood up for him? No one does that for me."

"Oscar, you're a great guy." Chresanto smiled. "You'll find someone, but until then, just cool down."

"I'm trying, but I'm craving something I'm not getting." Oscar said, sitting on the bench. "You guys are so lucky."

"You'll find someone." Chresanto smiled. "I promise."

"....thanks." Oscar smiled. "I don't think Jacob wants me in the house right now."

"Oh, well." Chresanto snapped. "Let's go."

They walked into the house. They sat down and started eating. Chresanto kissed Jacob's cheek and smiled at him. Imani got a phone call.

"Hello?"

"We have an update on Craig's condition."

Imani got up and walked into the living room. She went into doctor mode. She still had to work while pregnant.

"Well, he gained more weight." They said. "So, he can go into surgery."

"Alright, but he needs his blood type." Imani replied. "For the surgery."

"Which is what?"

"AB Negative." She answered. "Y'all have it?"

"...yes."

"Okay, a-AHHHHH!" Imani screamed. "Harry!"

Harry walked to her and saw she peed on herself. Imani started panting hard as everyone started laughing. Imani tried to talk through the pain

"She pees on herself?"

"Yeah." Harry laughed. "You need a-"

"My water broke, I need to go to the hospital."

Harry realized that she didn't pee on herself, as usual.

"You're in labor!?"

"No duh, you faggot!" She yelled. "Fuck."

"Well." Oscar, Chresanto, Jacob, Daniel, and Rayan said. "That hurt."

Harry grabbed the bag and lifted her up. They ran to the car in a panic. Imani looked down as she sat in the back with Jacob. She saw blood running down the seat.

"Harry!" She cried. "I'm bleeding!"

The last time that happened, she lost her baby.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7K 38 24
Jessica is a good girl. She gets good grades, she never argues, and even she knows that she's a pushover. Jacob is a Bad boy. He doesn't care what pe...
150K 7.1K 56
Jacob and Chresanto are both grown men now. Jacob is a model and actress. Chresanto owns the biggest production business in the universe. They hated...
50.1K 816 16
Jacob loves Chresanto with everything that he has ,but lately thing have been going south and Jacob doesn't know how long if he can be strong , becau...
66.1K 1.9K 8
(BoyxBoy) Sixteen-year-old Chresanto August and his parents move into a new house that is supposedly haunted, and Jacob Perez is supposedly the boy w...