The Badboy Got Out Of Wattpad

By Haadiiiyah

[Featured on @TeenFiction @StoriesUndiscovered @BadassReads] Have you ever thought of hacking Wattpad to get... More

Introduction
Trailer and Characters Aesthetic
Author's note
1. Hacking Wattpad
2. Scenes from my book
3. Invite him for dinner
4. Erden Or Not
5. Tara
6. Wattpad Headquarters (1)
7. Wattpad Headquarters (2)
9. Teasing
10. Speechless
11. Part of Shares
12. Not easy to come
13. Wiser this time
14. Cheaper between us
15. Revealed Truth
16. Race
17. One last time
18. Games
19. Ruin everything
20. A Great Change
21. You don't have a heart
22. Far-Out Ride
23. Broken friendship
24. One Cup Of Coffee
25. Forgive Me Please
26. Live With It
27. Wedding
28. Night Brings Closer
29. Truth Or Dare
30. Flame and Rain
31. Just A Test
32. Jealousy speaks
33. The Monster I'm
34. Twenty-four hours with you (1)
35. Twenty-four hours with you (2)
36. You're lucky
37. Did you just fantasize about me?
38. I didn't regret it
39. Car Vibes
40. A stranger in my own house
41. Do you trust Me?
42. Cruelty
43. My personal number
44. Sicker than Imagined
45. Karma hit you hard
46. Gentleman
47. Imagine having a sister
48. Chasing
49. Wild Drinks
50. Mistakes
51. He can't be in Your Story
52. Cottage Escape
53. Fading Tattoo
54. Light up a Lantern
55. A ride through the storm
56. Bubble Bath
57. First Everything
58. Farewell
59. Goodbye My Life
60. The Badboy Returned To Wattpad

8. Masquerade Party

774 137 240
By Haadiiiyah

Hazel

Bathing. It was the immediate thing which I did once I got home. Of course, I made sure that Erden didn't see me entering my house, by covering the upper part of my body with an enormous plastic bag which I've found among some dustbins on the street.

Disgusting experience, but I had no choice.

The sensation of the cold water dripping and falling down on my skin was what I needed to quietly think of all that happened.

To believe that my life is now a story.

Or that my story is now my life.

Either or, I never had a single thought of that to be possible one day.  But now, the worst is yet to come. A high price is to need to be paid for my greediness.

I have to kill Erden.

I gulp at that thought. How can I do that? No Hazel! He is not even real and you are bound to do so. You will just write that he passed away in his sleep. Put that in your mind, and never question this matter again.

Enough!

In my room, after putting on a baggy black shirt with a white short, I begin brushing my long chocolate-coloured hair when the doorbell suddenly rings twice.

Who the hell is this? Usually at that time everyone is at work, while Lexi is out with her friends when she doesn't have classes.

I immediately go to open. But before I grab the handle of the door to do so, a thought abstain me. What if it's Erden? Though it's impossible for him to be here. I peek through the peephole to ensure. To my amazement, I find that it's Lia who is waiting for me to open. A wave of joy passes through my body.

She is back!

With cheeriness, I fleetly open the door wide and cast a large smile to my bestfriend.

"I returned early just for you. Grandma wasn't happy." Lia frowns while barging in the house. "What was so urgent? About fifty missed calls from you!" Her eyes snap wide before she plops down on the chocolate leather sofa.

I breathe out heavily. I don't know where to start.

"Lia." I sigh. She raises a brow, waiting for me to speak. "What I'm going to tell you is unbelievable, but true."

Her eyes narrowed.

"Erden is alive." I declare frankly.

Lia jumps out of the sofa. "The Erden of YOUR BOOK?" She cries out, unable to believe her ears.

"Yeah." My eyes shut briefly. I then told her the whole story in details, from the day after we hacked Wattpad, to the revelations of answers at the Wattpad headquarter.

Her hands grip her forehead as if she is having a headache after I end up narrating all that happened. 

"It's all my fault." She lets out, whining. "I forced you to do that when I wasn't aware of the consequences!"

"No Lia." I breathe out calmly. "We are partners in crime, don't forget that." Her tensed face cools off after hearing me.

"So you are just waiting for Wattpad to operate to write the scene where Erden is dying?" She asks for confirmation.

My eyes shut briefly. I hate that question.

I fake a nod to appear confident. Her lips part to say something, but immediately close without saying a word. I know she wants to talk about the killing Erden thing.

"How is he using Tinder?" Lia rather asks, her brows knitted into a frown. "You mentioned this in the first chapter of the book?"

I nod guiltily. "I wrote that he uses this app in order to sleep around like every Wattpad bad boy."

In reality, that night when I went to his house, it was his first night alive. That means, I was the first chick who got in his bed, the first he would have had intimacy with. I gulp at that thought.

Lia smacks her forehead and sighs desperately. "He is confusing you with his Tinder date. I think you should play along so that he doesn't question your real identity."

I point out a finger. "This is not going to happen as I will make sure that I never meet him again." I retort confidently.

"Just in case." Lia shrugs. "And what about Thomas? You didn't tell him about Erden?" She enquires concertedly, giving me a piteous smile.

"Do you think he will believe me?" I laugh faintly. "No one will."

"You are the only one who believes in me." I confess with sheep eyes. Lia fleetly jumps on me for a hug. The unexpected weight makes my body sway a bit, but I immediately hug her tightly as I catch up my balance. I love this girl. Our clasp lasted only for a few seconds as she quickly pulls out of the hug.

"Well, since today you won't be stuck on your bed while writing," Lia trails off and rolls her eyes. "I propose that you have some fun with your best friend!" She bursts out excitedly, jumping up and down like a child.

"Lia, I'm not wel—"

"Nah, nah, nah." Her head rapidly flits from left to right. "We are going out especially for you to forget all these."

"Where are we going?" I demand, confused.

Her face lights up with a large smile. "To a masquerade party!"

8 p.m.

Multicolour laser beams spin around the commodious hall, illuminating the jam-packed bungalow of Lia's cousin and Thomas's friend, Roy Panton. He is literally a brat of our college. Since his parents are abroad, high jinks time. But he gets along well with me since I'm Lia's other half and Thomas's girlfriend.

The party's specialty is that all the guests are wearing a half mask which covers the counters of the eyes, with the lower part of the face unmasked. I have selected a lace white mask, to match my one shoulder ruched-slit dress.

The party is already at full blast. Ear-piercing songs booming around make it hard to hear the constant talks of Lia about her crush William, Roy's bestfriend. The particular reason why she was so eager for this party. It is even harder to hear her when I'm not giving her my attention. My eyes are stuck to the entrance door, to discern if Thomas has arrived.

Either he is too busy to come because he is watching football, or too busy playing football. Patience Hazel.

I still have my eyes on the door, hoping that Thomas will pass through it. But my inspection is soon interrupted when Lia snaps her fingers in front of my face. "Hey, are you listening to me?"

"Uh, I'm sorry." I apologise, tapping my fingers on the glass. "I'm just looking for Thomas."

Lia rolls her eyes. "Stop sticking on his ass. He must be coming," she jeers after englutting her glass of whiskey. Next, she gets down from the stool to join the other elbow-to-elbow dancers who are jumping and shaking on the lubricated dance floor.

And I'm left alone.

That's why I never attend a party. I always end up alone. Everyone is paste tighten to drunken strangers and this is the last thing I wanna do. I know how to stay clean. I keep on sipping my glass of Fanta passion to avoid the gaze of intoxicated players seeking for new preys. The last thing I want tonight is to get noticed.

But it's too late.

I'm getting that strange, uncomfortable sensation that someone has his gaze plastered on me. Like someone is discretely observing me. My legs squeezed together at that thought. My eyes bashfully dart around, searching for those particular eyes which are on me. I try to turn back to see if they are behind me, but my purse which was resting on my legs, falls down.

Silly me.

I get off from the stool to pick it up. But before I bent down to do so, I sense two callous arms slithered around my waist which makes a wave of dither to pass through my whole body.

My breath revs up as I know it's not Thomas. His touch is always courtly, whereas this one is electrifying.

Like a bat out of hell, I turn back and meet with a pair of long lashed turquoise eyes.

My breath stops.

It's him.

Erden!

Panic creeps up my neck with my heartbeat pounding unstoppably. I'm frozen, gaping at him, all stunned. I can doubtlessly recognize those unique eyes through the black mask covering the upper part of his face. How can I not discern my own descriptions? Those eyes are the pure blue-green of the ocean which can drown anyone in its current, along with its long curly eyelashes like the waves which can pull you in its depth.

God. Did he recognise me? Why did he come to me?

My breathing accelerates even more at those thoughts. But I have my mask on, he can't recognize me. He is probably trying to play the 'trial and error' game on me, like he is doing on any other chick tonight. Still, I am paralysed, unable to utter a word.

Then I realise that Erden's brawny body is almost brushing against mine. I immediately step back and a fiendish expression rings in on his face. I turn my eyes away. I know I am turning crimson.

God. Why am I playing the little girl?

"Such an angel should not be left alone." The brunet leers and my eyes raise to find what I expected. A naughty sneering face.

"I-I'm not an angel." My voice wobbles.

Erden's smirk grows. "But you are a pretty human."

Oh, please.

Just for the sake of courteously, I thank him. He must be about 6 feet 3 inches. I'm not short, but I'm feeling like a dwarf compared to him. Also because he is well-built. Broad shoulders with a husky, statuesque body. I also notice that his outfit is the total opposite of mine. I'm in complete white, whereas he is in complete black. The first button of his casual, long sleeves black shirt is opened, enough to exhibit his tough bronze chest, adorned with a silver eagle pendant. A badass.

He quickly picks up my purse from the floor and places it on the table. I mentally thank him. Erden's eyes then narrowed, while they study my half-revealed face.

Oh, oh.

His aquamarine eyes are so stabbing, rending my legs weaker and weaker as they wander across my face. My gaze falls to the floor to avoid his piercing gaze.

But my heart races as I feel his finger graze against the bottom of my chin. He lifts my chin until my eyes are gazing back into his. "Tempting eyes." He says. It feels suddenly hot. "Did I see them before?"

Oh lord, I am screwed.

My heart strikes faster. "Im... Impossible." I stutter out of panic. His dark brows furrow at my sudden reaction. I clear my throat. Keep calm Hazel.

"Would you not say that mine are irresistible?" The brunet scoffs, a small smile dangling at the corner of his lustrous lips.

I felt an urge to cough. "Why would I feed your ego?"

His jaw clinches at my reply. "You are not easy, right?"

I simply roll my eyes. I still can't believe that I'm actually talking face to face with the character of my book.

"Wanna dance with me?" The brunet seductively proposes, taking a sip of the drink which was on the table. I don't have an idea if it's the effects of alcohol on his voice which is producing that deep and sultry tone, but it is really thrilling my body. And such a flirtatious voice can only belong to my imagination. That is, Erden.

"Euh..." I trail off, hunting for a lie. Come on, think Hazel. Think! "Actually, I am waiting for my boyfriend!" I burst out as this idea hit my mind.

His pupils abnormally dilate on hearing my reply with his eyeballs gleaming mischief. As if he was waiting for this particular answer. I don't get the chance to say a word when he takes one step closer and takes his mask off, throwing it on the table.

I'm gawking at him, totally baffled.

His smirk stretches. "Does your boyfriend know that you use this app?"

('・_・')

Hi loves, how are you doing? 😊

I hope I'm not irritating you with those cliffhangers.😂 I just like to end my chapters with a bit of suspense.😛

Well, how do find the story so far? Let me know in one word please.😘

Thank you, bisoux😽

Bye!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

324K 11.6K 51
Newton needed an apple to discover the Law of universal attraction. I needed Alex Carter to discover the attraction. Alex Carter, THE BAD BOY. Do I n...
516K 8.8K 57
"What's my name?" What? Does he really want me to answer that? "What is my name...Princess?" He asked once more. "I-I...mmm..." "Say it." He demanded...
577K 17.9K 87
Jessica Grayson has struggled with body dysmorphia and bullying for most of her life. And when she believes she has finally turned things around for...
135K 6.7K 40
A Featured Wattpad Romance, Wattpad New Adult, and Wattpad Psychological Novel (triggering romance) **November 3, 2019: 1st place Winner of romance c...