Unwanted Seoulmate AMBW

By Zolatau

Dalnim Amani is a 22-year-old woman adopted by a Korean family. When she was 6 years old her family got in a... More

Darling, Don't Remember
beautiful, not so good day
silly memories
Untimely intentions
reference page
Devoured
Phases
No matter what
In my memory
Dancing ln wet ground
Falling into cracks
Crashing in lust
Met my heart
Start of us & I
Time travel
Selective memories
Its okay, not whatever
I am okay
Goodbye for now
Fragments
My dearest
Likeness
Remember
Facing a titan
Father dearest
Fears & tears
Fin 🫶🏿
Newest story

shelter

1.4K 89 23
By Zolatau

Dalnim

He gave me a hug onto the forehead as he tightly held me. I wondered if there was a way to be held even closer. I wanted to experience it. He left that night after helping me clean up.

He next day he came over till late, as we watched movies and chased one another. Occasionally we'd topple over one another, with led to a shy kiss or two, before leaving again.

The home that was once too cold, was slowly beginning to become too warm.

" Why don't we go get some food?" He asked.

That's not what I wanted him to ask.

I dressed in a white button up long sleeve to match his, as he dressed in the same way. I added a black skirt, as he rested in his black pants.

We took a walk, we ate some street food. As I held onto his arm like there was no care in the world.

We both deserved this day, as the wind let leaves dance about enough for entertainment but not too much that it caused uneasiness.

" You look beautiful." He whispered to me as he pulled out a chair for me to sit in, at a restaurant.

He wanted me to say it first but I wouldn't.
On occasion i'd glide my finger tips along his hands, to that he asked for our orders to go.

In the car I began to act shy again. Avoiding his conversations as I continued to tease and glide my finger tips along his neck, making him blush.

Once we got home he handed me my food like he wasn't going to come in.

" Thank you for this evening Dalmin." He said.

I nodded.

" Want to eat then go home?"  I asked him.

He gave a small smile and looked away as he looked at the sky before looking back down towards me.

" We are both adults anyways." I added as I began to walk away.

I  smiled softly looking past his casual stares as we walked further into the home.

" After we eat, should I go home tonight?" He asked. He knew my answer but still he asked in order to test my responses towards him, he wanted to place me in an awkward position where it'd be my choice on the steps that would happen next.

" You should check if you forgot anything before you leave. If you get too tired, the couch is always an option." I suggested, giving him room for his own choice making.

I didn't get this far to let the casual words of a man's romance stray me away from my talents in not being direct.

" You're a sly woman Dalmin." he chuckled walking in behind me.

" The moon doesn't only show up in the night sky because she's shy." I answered as I walked over to the kitchen to get a some water.

" Did you know you looked beyond beautiful tonight Dalminshi" He said as a statement as he walked towards me.

" I guess you could say so." I answered as I pulled the cup towards me lips.

Still the thirst wasn't met by the water I already poured. He walked towards me, no hesitation he directed me face towards his, he didn't wait for me to react because he knew it was a reaction pending long before.

As our lips collided he pulled me closer. Slowly, softly, maintaining a balance of pleasure, but pleasure grew too demanding and the kidding deepened too far to pull out. My hands secured onto his shirt collar like I was preparing for a ride.

He picked me up, and placed me on the kitchen counter. " Miss. Dalmin, I think you look beautiful tonight." He said again, now I was locked out of remarks. I gazed into the brown of his eyes that still seemed to call out to me in the dark.

They were the moonlight in the nightly shaded room. I wanted to say thank you but it was better to show thank you.

My heart was beginning to beat like the traitor it was. How dare it sell me out so openly. He noticed me hesitation as he moved closer. The way he read me, as if he was taking away my power of ability. The power to secure my ground and not let anyone look into my mind. Even with the front of being mean that I placed out he pushed forward daily.

" Let me help you. I see the words on your lips." He said and once more he locked our lips, my arms wrapped around his neck as he carried me towards my room. He placed me slowly on the bed, delicately as the gift I was. I was never more sure of my abilities than in this moment to see such a beautiful man before me.

Our lips still tied onto one another, still locked in unison we continued.

I leaned forward towards him but his heart secured me down, I was growing shy underneath this man, I wasn't complaining I was more so wondering how I allowed him to get as far as he was getting to the depth of what made my heart pound. How dare he surpass the limitations I forgot to place up for him.

He left my lips to give my neck kisses. A passion I didn't know to be so intense in reaction. My finger tips loosened from his shirt's collar, I wasn't going to be able to hold on to this ride it seemed, it caused me to grow into a daze of emotions. I wondered if he could see the heart that continued to beat uncontrollably.

Thump thump.
Thump thump.

It wasn't beating in fear, it wasn't securing itself to run, it was just taken aback at the moment in awe of such the rawness of an emotion to be had.

As he kissed my neck, lost in the trance as I closed me eyes to savor the moment even more. I glided my hands through his hair. His soft hair sensational to touch, my senses must've been heightened at his touch, light in unison we experienced one another's body's at a level surpass ability. Without words we began to read.

He returned to my lips, with that my clothes slowly disappeared as our kissed heightened. I didn't care to look for them I didn't want to, as I slowly took of his button but button, as times forgetting where I stopped due to his play of my body. He walked along my stomach with his finger tips. He paused his walk around my lower stomach. Our lips interlocked limiting me from asking any questions.

slowly one finger took a step further, just circling the opening that resided. Slowly he rubbed a sensational reaction came to be as my hands held on tighter. He slowly entered one finger, easing in and out, reading reaction as I left moans on the surface of his lips.

He entered another. He was patient to my reaction he increased his speed causing me to slowly lose control rotation my hips I wanted more. His lips kissed down my neck once more leading towards my breast. Slowly circling his tongue around my nipples teasing me as he continued to enter me with his fingers. My moans could no longer be controlled. as my hands explored him, he knew this. For this reason he left a kiss as he moved down, one by one, to meet where his fingers rested.

His tongue now romanced with the rhythm that his fingers sung. My moans increased. They were unable to be suppressed, they couldn't be. My body was left felt a rising sensation I didn't want to leave. He saw I handled it well, he knew I wanted more, he knew what I wanted me still he secured my thighs with his arms making it difficult to think up words. I couldn't command him in this world we just entered, he played my body like an instrument, knowing ever right notes that made me sing in a tone, of gratitude releasing moans after another.

The moment he came back up to stare into my eyes I pulled him forward, once more we were facing one another. Eyes reading into one another's eyes.

He lifted my legs around his waist he secured it. He inched forward and once again we were kissing. So powerful that the wetness that answered to his actions allowed the slow entrance.

My moans increased to each moan as his other hand played around my nipple hardening at response. He thrusted slowly building me along with it. Our hands interlocking with each movement. Our bodies working to give powerful emotion the room to increase as if it couldn't increase anymore.

He teased me as he released my lips and stared into my eyes as he was within me. He wanted to read my reaction. How ugly of him I teased, but there was no way to react harshly towards him in my current position he was too powerful in this moment. I couldn't deny it.

Grabbing on tighter I managed to slowly turn him over now claiming my position on a throne. as It was my turn to watch him try and gain control, but he lost it to moment I was on top. His hands securing my thighs as I continued to rotate on what made him feel most pleasure. I slowed down to make him think he had control and once more increased speed to make him now lose control of his moans.

That's what I thought I teased him. moving up and down, doing tricked I had not idea resonated within the body I possessed. He leaned forward grabbing me down, as he now took control even from beneath me.

" Hold on tight." He whispered but he knew I couldn't.

His pace increased and even on top I gave him my power. Our bodies merged together creating a sensation I didn't know could grow. He and I like a harmonization released making me fall on top of him after all was through.

I wasn't one for speaking on the erotic sensations of life but this was meant it occurs and I was beyond glad that it did. He gave me another kiss as he took himself out from within me.

After cleaning up, turning on the Ac in the middle of winter, we cuddled together and sleep called us captive.

Our food left on the table counter in the kitchen. The hunger we had satisfied, met and it was delicious.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.3K 1.8K 21
(EDITING) This is a Curvy Blasian Community Romance: #AMBW #BLASIAN #BWAM #DISCLOSURE #CelebrateBlackStories #EyesLipsFierce ⛔️TRIGGER WARNING: T...
857K 28.5K 35
(Completed) Mature content warning ------------------------------------------ "Take off your clothes." "W-what?" I pry my eyes away from his lips to...
73.5K 4.4K 58
#1 Ambw ranking! - 10/12/2020 #1 Doctor ranking!- 10/19/2020 Chloe just wanted a simple life. Take care of her father. Hang out with her friend, Sim...
703K 61.2K 109
Marjani's life takes a dramatic turn when she discovers she's anything but ordinary and is thrust into a world of gods, beasts, and magic. Her brothe...