The Frat Boy || S.M.

By shawns_illuminater

Book #2 in "The Tutor" trilogy. - "What are you doing here?" I gasp, my body going numb and my face expressio... More

Welcome!!
Chapter 1 || "Never Talk About That Again"
Chapter 2 || "Officially Lost Your Mind"
Chapter 3 || "Roomates"
Chapter 4 || "You'll Look Hot"
Chapter 5 || "Sure Thing, Babygirl"
Chapter 6 || "Just Like Old Times"
Chapter 7 || "Netflix And..."
Chapter 8 || "Is That Seat Taken?"
Chapter 9 || "Never Hated You"
Chapter 10 || "Back To My Place"
Chapter 11 || "Don't Love You"
Chapter 12 || "Repulsed"
Chapter 13 || "Nice Knowing You"
Chapter 14 || "Give You My Number"
Chapter 15 || "Satanic Ritual"
Chapter 16 || "Pucker Up, Babygirl"
Chapter 17 || "Say You Want Me"
Chapter 18 || "Shut Up And Kiss Me"
Chapter 19 || "Time To Face The Music"
Chapter 20 || "Not Getting You Pregnant"
Chapter 21 || "One Last Time"
Chapter 22 || "Fake ID"
Chapter 23 || "High School Sweethearts"
Chapter 24 || "The Julia Show"
Chapter 25 || "Someone's Thirsty"
Chapter 26 || "You Kissed Her?"
Chapter 27 || "Yes Daddy?"
Chapter 28 || "Say Cheese"
Chapter 29 || "My Name Is Alex And I Like You"
Chapter 30 || "Cold Or Just Excited To See Me"
Chapter 31 || "Damn Helaina, You're A Freak"
Chapter 32 || "Sugar Mama"
Chapter 33 || "Punish You"
Chapter 34 || "Hungry For Seconds"
Chapter 35 || "Sit On My Lap"
Chapter 36 || "Saved By The Bell"
Chapter 37 || "Read Me Like A Book"
Chapter 38 || "Helaina."
Chapter 39 || "Mrs. Steal Your Girl"
Chapter 40 || "He Wants To Do You"
Chapter 41 || "Test It Out"
Chapter 42 || "Get High With Me"
Chapter 43 || "Suck and Blow"
Chapter 44 || "Just A Friendly Kiss"
Chapter 45 || "Stone-Cold Bitch"
Chapter 46 || "All About Me"
Chapter 47 || "Addicted To You"
Chapter 48 || "We're Fine."
Chapter 49 ||"All Hope Isn't Lost"
Chapter 50 || "Want To Bet?"
Chapter 51 || "Two Can Play At That Game"
Chapter 52 || "Falling In Love"
Chapter 53 || "What I Want"
Chapter 54 || "Sexually Frustrated"
Chapter 55 || "Trust Myself"
Chapter 56 || "Round Two"
Chapter 57 || "Out of Control"
Chapter 58 || "Not A Threat"
Chapter 59 || "Are You Scared of Me?"
Chapter 60 || "I'm Not Okay"
Chapter 61 || "Such A Tease"
Chapter 62 || "Together"
Chapter 63 || "Say Yes"
Chapter 64 || "Alex Just Broke Up With Me"
Chapter 65 || "Surprise!"
Chapter 66 || "Help You Relax"
Chapter 67 || "Quick and Kinky"
Chapter 69 || "Help Your Daddy"
Chapter 70 || "You Look Like You've Seen A Ghost"
Chapter 71 || "Out Of My Life"
Chapter 72 || "Soaking Wet"
Chapter 73 || "Point Of No Return"
The End
The Heartbreaker

Chapter 68 || "Let's Get High"

9.3K 227 49
By shawns_illuminater

J: Wanna hang out?

I take my earphones out of my ear, pressing on the notification. My phone brings me to my message thread with Julia and I immediately text back.

H: yeah sure, my family just left like an hour ago to head back home so i'm free.

H: where though

J: You can come to my room if you want

J: Don't worry, Alex isn't here

H: okay, i'll be over in a minute

"I'm leaving." I say, glancing over at Ben and Kennedy. They're laying on her bed, Kennedy's head resting in Ben's lap as they both go on their phones.

"Bye." Ben says, acknowledging me. Kennedy just nods her head slightly, which doesn't seem like much but is more than she usually does. I resist the urge to roll my eyes and instead stand up, grabbing my charger and purse. I check to make sure my keys are in there before sliding my Toms on and heading out of the room.

I head down the hall, passing a few doors, before stopping at Julia's. I knock once and the door flies open. I expect to see Julia, but instead Caleb is standing there.

"Oh. Hey, Caleb." I say, taken aback by his presence.

"Hey Helaina."

"You can come in." I hear Julia call. Caleb turns around and heads back into the room. I follow after him, and when he sits down on Julia's back, I awkwardly look around before sitting down on Alex's bed.

I'm sure she'd really love it if she knew I was sitting on her bed right now.

"Aw babe, I have to go." Caleb says after a minute of silence. Julia looks up from her phone, putting it down.

"Why?"

"I got called into work suddenly." he says, standing up. Julia frowns, sitting up straight.

"Text me." she says, and he nods.

"Bye." He looks at both of us. I just nod, watching as he leaves. The second the door shuts, I look over at Julia.

"Why didn't you tell me Caleb was here?" I ask.

She shrugs.

"I don't know, it didn't seem important."

"Yeah but it's Caleb." I say, causing Julia to raise an eyebrow.

"Yeah, it's Caleb, as in my boyfriend." She crosses her arms in front of her chest. "What's that supposed to mean?"

"I thought you knew he made me uncomfortable."

"Since when?"

"Since I found out from Sebastian that he's a drug dealer."

Julia rolls her eyes.

"Oh please." she scoffs. "It's Caleb. He's a college frat boy who sells weed to make extra money to help pay his tuition. Yeah Helaina, he's so scary."

"He sells other stuff, too." I remind her. "You told me so."

"Yeah, pills. You act like he's dealing heroin or crack." she rolls her eyes. "Pills and weed aren't that bad."

"They're gateway drugs." I snap, which makes Julia burst out into a fit of laughter.

"Are you shitting me right now? You were just high like a few weeks ago at the party! You were high on Caleb's weed!" Julia exclaims.

"I don't see your point." I say, but I really do; I just don't want to admit it. "There's a big difference between me getting high at a party for fun and being a drug dealer."

"There isn't a difference, you just want there to be."

I don't respond; I just simply press my lips into a thin line and glare at her.

"God Helaina, you're so uptight sometimes. Maybe you need to get light up again and loosen up a little."

"Fine, let's get high then."

Julia laughs, but when I don't join in, she slowly stops.

"Wait, you were being serious?"

"Why not? Maybe you're right. I have been slightly more aggravated than usual, so maybe getting high will help relax me." I say.

"Okay, I'm not going to complain." she says and stands up. Julia heads over to her desk and pulls open the bottom drawer, digging around until she pulls out a little plastic baggie filled with weed. "You want to use the bong or roll a joint?"

"Joint." I respond.

I watch as Julia sits down at the desk, pulling out rolling papers.

"You want your own?"

"We can share if you want." I shrug.

She nods, putting the paper away. Folding the paper in half, she puts the filter at the edge and lines the inside of the paper with weed. She rolls it slowly to ensure nothing falls out before licking the sticky part of the paper and sealing it.

"Can you get my lighter out? It's in the top drawer." she asks.

"Yeah sure."

I get up, walking over to the desk. I open the drawer and immediately spot the red lighter. I hand it to her, watching as she flicks it on and brings it to the joint. It lights and she puts the lighter away. Julia brings the joint to her lips and inhaled before puffing our the smoke. When she exhales, she smiles up at me and passes me it.

"Here."

I take the joint from her hand, bringing it to my own lips and inhaling. The smoke fills my lungs, and I know it's just a placebo effect at this point, but I instantly feel more relaxed.

"Fuck, I forgot how good this feels." I say, handing the joint back to her. Julia laughs, nodding her head.

"Let's sit on my bed." she offers, taking another hit. Handing it to me, I inhale as I sit down. Julia sits down next to me and takes the joint out of my hand.

-
-
-

Half an hour later, Julia and I are nearing the end of the joint. I can tell we're both incredibly stoned at this point because we end up in a fit of hysterical laughter at any and everything the other one says.

"I never told you about what happened with Alex." I begin.

"Really? Something else happened?"

I nod.

"Yeah, yesterday I was at work and..."

I launch into the story of what happened yesterday, with Alex showing up to my job and waiting for me. I tell her about how she screamed at me and told me never to bother her again.

"So basically," I continue, taking another hit. "She'd be really fucking pissed if she came in and saw me here right now."

Julia and I both laugh, her head falling onto my shoulder. I pass her the joint and when she exhales, she turns her head and blows the smoke at me. I squeal, causing us both to double over in laughter. When Julia hands me the joint, I pin her down and climb on top of her. She screams, laughing hysterically. I lift the joint to my lips and inhale. I lean in and press my lips to hers. She opens her mouth, probably out of shock, and I blow the smoke into her mouth. I go to pull away, but to my surprise, Julia grabs me by the neck and pulls me down, kissing me.

"Julia!" I scream, shooting up. I try to be serious, but instead I just giggle, unable to take her serious with the dopey smirk on her lips.

"What? Weed makes me horny." she says, spreading her legs and wrapping them around me.

"I think it makes me, too." I giggle.

"Caleb would fucking kill me if he saw me doing this to you." Julia sighs.

"Shawn would love it." I counter, and then an idea pops in my head.

I reach into my back pocket, pulling out my phone. It's 9:07 PM. Shawn should be off of work by now. I open up Snapchat, scrolling until I find his name. I double tap until it opens the camera, and I hold my finger down on the circle to record.

"Hi Shawn." I say to the camera, waving. I look at Julia and lick my lips, leaning in and moving the camera with me. I hold it to the side as I kiss Julia again, only this time, it isn't just a kiss. She wraps her arms around my neck and begins to make out with me. It isn't until the door to the room opens and someone walks in, startling us, that we stop.

"What the fuck is going on in here?"

"Oh, hey Alex."

-
-
-

AN: helainas dumbass under-the-influence self is back!! and this, kids, is the perfect example of why you shouldn't do drugs or underage drink! because you'll make stupid choices like helaina

haha lmao anyways i hope you enjoyed this chapter!! as always, don't forget to comment/vote/follow me

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

593K 9K 149
If you want to read lots of sweet, cute, sad and funny imagines about my favorite person in the universe, Shawn Mendes, then this is the book for you...
85.3K 1.1K 68
*COMPLETED* Imagines for Shawn Mendes! SOME IMAGINES WILL BE MATURE SO PLEASE BE AWARE! THIS BOOK IS OLD SO I DO NOT REMEMBER WHAT I WROTE! DO NOT R...
132K 2.2K 50
Savannah dealt with a lot of traumatizing things in the past, her only way out was through Shawn's music. Her best friend, Vanessa, was there all the...
577K 7.2K 200
Welcome to my fourth book of imagines about the one and only Shawn Mendes! {*} = smut! Requests are closed! MEAN OR HATEFUL COMMENTS WILL GET YOU MUT...