Saving Snape

By Rumblerina

Two girls by the names of Hazel Osgood and Isabelle Morgan had won the opportunity of a lifetime. They had en... More

Saving Snape
1. Rita Skeeter is a ninja spy lady
2. Snapey must live while Sirius tapdances
3. Won Won isnt happy
4. Harry Freaking Potter
5. I dont like Red Vines
6. People skills because people kill
7. Thats a smile, people
8. Teaspoons and troll bogeys
9. Emma-Leigh is friends with me
10. Pansy's a good girl...
11. You had me at food.
12. Ron has a problem
13. Pansy wants to apologise
Authors note
14. The rings
15. The truth about muggles
16. Harry is a poor orphan boy and we will save him with OneRepublic powers!
17. Future vocab
18. Okay? Okay.
19. The magical flashback
21. Feelings of a fan
22. Ron breaks his wand, now Ginny's gone.
23. Use the hat, dear boy.
24. Hold your hippogriffs
25. The plan
26. We finally get... Serious
27. Free the music
28. Double flashback
29. The hideout room
30. Looks like Pansy sucks
31. Gryffindor!
32. The Magic of Books
33. A true gryffindor
34. Getting them back
35. Hanging with George
36. Presents and birthdays
37. Fear
38. I think it counts as a joke
39. I'm Frankenstein
40. Georgie-pie has lovely eyes
41. Its just comfy
42. Truth or Dare
43. Death eaters and mini people
44. I clone a clone of a clone
45. I finish cloning
46. Christmas
47. Cedric will FIND Lily soon.
48. Cedric
49. Voldysnort
50. Cleaning duties
51. Death eater meetings
52. Unsupported flight
53. Half a christmas
54. The other half
55. Fireworks
56. Mama's little love hand
57. The battle
58. Tabitha and Sirius
59. Now she knows
60. Another monster chapter
61. Proving myself
62. The rest of my quest
63. Interrogation
64. Chelsea Malfoy
65. Movies
66. Chelsea facts
67. Hermione's misery
68. Bithdays and mama birds
69. (Dont even think about it) Birthday dates
70. Hatred
71. MacBath
72. Back to school
73. Torture and rebellion
74. The battle of Hogwarts
75. Nineteen years later
SEQUEL!!!

20. Christmas presents

1.3K 81 36
By Rumblerina

20th chapter! This will be a bit longer and also will be dedicated to...

nyx666

Tashie21

severusdowney

erjameson

Because they have voted and commented so many times! They have all stuck through every single chapter. Yay for you guys!

Oh, and HRKOsgood.

Who could forget her? (Totally not me...)

Anyway, enjoy the show...

Until the holidays, my program is completely split. When I'm not with Severus I'm with either the Trio or Ginny, and sometimes Dumbledore. He says I'll need to have some spells ready.

I don't get why I can't use reducto or something. Maybe even bombarda or bombarda maxima. Yup, I know my spells.

Oh wait, the whole place would cave in.

So I guess I'll just have to do what Big D says.

Finally, the Christmas holidays arrive and I'm free. Of course, everybody's still here but I'm fine with that.

I need to get stuff for everyone now.

This calls for a trip to the library. I hum to myself as I flick through spell books, and learn how to conjure quite a few things. I decide I'll use a combination of conjuring, transfiguration, and charming to get the perfect gifts.

I could do this every year.

That means Dumbledore will stay rich!

I write down some spells I'll need to use and put the books away. This can't be that hard... I'll just need presents for the Trio, Ginny, and Hazel.

So I spend the first day of my holidays memorising spells for Dumbledore, and making presents for people. It's surprisingly tiring. Pansy is becoming more distant.

Probably because we can only be normal people on the weekends.

She's away this Christmas as well so I have Severus and my other people I'm assigned to to keep me company. Poor Ginny is constantly distracted. It's that diary.

Journal. It's a journal.

()-()-()-()-()-()-()

Christmas. Hooray.

I'm spending this Christmas morning with the Gryffindors, since Slytherin isn't exactly the friendliest of houses. Especially around me.

It's not like I like them all, anyway.

So I sneak out with my presents the second I'm awake.

"Wattlebird." I say and the fat lady lets me in. I think she's getting used to the idea that I'm a nice Slytherin.

Or not. Haters gonna hate.

I sit with all of my lovely friends and we exchange presents. I somehow managed to combine enough spells to get a bass guitar for Hazel.

I love magic.

I got Ginny a golden snitch necklace, also created using spells.

Everything apart from Severus and Dumbledores presents were created with spells. I'm the new Hermione!

Speaking of Hermione, she has little clip on book earrings. I thought they would suit her.

Ron gets a Chudley Cannons badge that's charmed to cheer the team's name whenever the team is mentioned. So if he were to go to a game of theirs and was asked who he was supporting, he'd say their name and the badge would start cheering. He grins in delight and pins it to his robes.

For Harry, a snake fang necklace. I know, ironic. He looks at me weirdly, and so does everyone else. I wink at Hermione and she looks even more puzzled. I gesture to her earrings and she nods slowly. Good girl.

Mrs Weasley knitted a sweatshirt for me. How nice. I'll have to send her a letter. Maybe attached with something.

We sit in the common room eating Bertie Bott's and I pick only the good flavours. I've had experience with these at Universal Studios. It turns out they are completely the opposite of universal's ones. Yuck.

After lunch I hang around and play in the snow with everyone, then warm myself up in the potions classroom, talking to Severus.

I hand him the book and nudge him to open it.

"Go on..."

He lifts the front cover and reads the message out loud. "Merry Christmas. I wanted to make the first present I ever gave you a really good one. I hope you like it."

He looks up at me, then back at the book. He turns the pages, looking at the photos.

He's smiling softly. A genuine smile. One that I have honestly never seen before, and I've known him for almost two years. At the back, is one last thing. A drawing I did of them together. This one moves as well.

Let's just say I love drawing.

After a while, he looks up again. "Thank you. This is amazing. Did you buy it like that and then put the photos in? Where did you even get the photos?"

"Hagrid gave a similar present to Harry last year. It wasn't decorated like that, and it had both his parents, since Harry never knew them. Hagrid had gone around Lily and James's old friends, asking for any photos. I did the geminio charm on the ones with Lily and used some muggle things I found in my bag to decorate it."

"Thank you. I appreciate the effort. I got you something as well."

He pulls out a tiny box and gives it to me. I open it slowly. A hair clip in the shape of a Lily lies in there. It even smells like a Lily.

"My... My adoptive father, back home, had a lady friend once. He never really settled down with someone, I suppose. Her name was Lily as well." I whisper. "She was really nice to me. It's a shame it never worked out with them."

"We each know a Lily who never stayed, then."

"Yes..."

"Forgive me for asking, but one word can't be the only reason why you chose me."

"I guess... I'm like you. I let hatred take over me after heartbreak. I was blind. I thought he was absolutely perfect in every way. Nobody's perfect. And when he left, I had nothing. So I turned to the only emotion I thought was strong enough. Hate. It didn't work out for me and I was just so confused. I wanted to apologise for hating, but I didn't know how, or if I should. I came here before any of that was possible."

"A lot like me..." He muses. "Not as extreme as my story, is it? That would be horrible."

"No, but sad just the same. Nobody died."

We talk for a bit more and then I go to see Dumbledore. Severus waves after me, the album in his hand. I think he'll be able to heal emotionally before next year. I can't work on his attitude towards Sirius yet, though. If I do, third year could go differently. If third year goes differently it could affect the whole series.

We don't want that happening.

I head to the office and give Dumbledore his telescope. It turns out he's collecting telescopes and other weird things and he didn't have it already. I think I know what to get next year.

He gives me a book on useful creative spells and I grin. This is perfect.

He talks to me about his long life, and listens to my story. About how I was adopted after my real family couldn't have me. I have a twin out there, or will have. My parents couldn't make enough money to support themselves and two kids, so my dad, James Morgan, took me in. He lives in London. Or will live.

It's so confusing, this time thing.

___________

So there's Isabelle. Now you guys know a lot more about her.

Before people ask...

No, I do not have the same life story as Isabelle. Just the same personality.

And the whole James Morgan dated a woman named Lily was unintentional. James was planned out for ages, while I just thought of Lily.

Watch out for another Lily as well.

That name will one day dominate the planet, I swear.

QOTC: anybody want a certain scene to happen next chapter?

Please vote!

~Ericano

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.5K 589 32
SEQUEL TO THE LITTLEST MALFOY LOST!! The battle had ended and we had begun to rebuild the wizarding world. Everything seemed perfect. What we didn't...
53.3K 1.7K 44
You've being told for years about it and now you are finally going to Hogwarts. After meeting a certain slytherin you find yourself falling head ove...
3.9K 195 20
Lily and Iris Evans thought they were normal girls. Granted, they were quite... Different, but still normal. One letter might change it all. One lett...
2.3M 61.2K 59
"Anyone you excited to finally meet?" she asked. "Harry Potter obviously! Then again, my dad does talk about this other boy a lot and from what I've...