Infinite love (COMPLETED)

By parthada

This story is about Manik Malhotra a womanizer and a innocent naive Nandini murthy..... Let's see what will h... More

INTRODUCTION
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
Tujokahe🎶🎶
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
NEW COVER +SHOOT OUT
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
NOTE
CHAPTER 13
HAPPIEST WALA BIRTHDAY PARTHU 🎂
CHAPTER 14
BEST DAY OF MY LIFE
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
Hello
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 19!
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 20!
NEW COVER
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 21!
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 22!
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 23!
CHAPTER 34( full part)
CHAPTER 35( Full part)
COVER
CHAPTER 36 (full part)
CHAPTER 37 & wattys😍 (full)
CHAPTER 38(full)
CHAPTER 24!
CHAPTER 39 (full)
CHAPTER 40 (full)
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 25!
CHAPTER 26!
Chapter 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
chapter 46
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 27!
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
Chapter 55
CHAPTER 28!
CHAPTER 56
CHAPTER 29( FULL PART)
CHAPTER 57
CHAPTER 58
CHAPTER 30(FULL PART)
CHAPTER 59
CHAPTER 60
CHAPTER 61
CHAPTER 62
CHAPTER 63
CHAPTER 64
CHAPTER 65
CHAPTER 66
CHAPTER 67
CHAPTER 68
CHAPTER 69
CHAPTER 70
CHAPTER 71
CHAPTER 72
CHAPTER 73
CHAPTER 31 (FULL PART)
CHAPTER 74
CHAPTER 75
CHAPTER 76
CHAPTER 77
CHAPTER 78
CHAPTER 79
CHAPTER 80
CHAPTER 81
CHAPTER 82
CHAPTER 83
CHAPTER 84
CHAPTER 85
CHAPTER 86
CHAPTER 32 ( full part)
CHAPTER 87
CHAPTER 88
CHAPTER 89
CHAPTER 33 (FULL PART)
CHAPTER 90
CHAPTER 91
CHAPTER 92
CHAPTER 93
Story be continued or not
The final decision!
Chapter 94
CHAPTER 95
CHAPTER 96
CHAPTER 97
CHAPTER 98
CHAPTER 99
CHAPTER 100/EPILOGUE
Cover/ sequel

CHAPTER 15

9.6K 623 154
By parthada

Here is the update, sorry for the delay....

I met parth once again🙈 at kyy screening ... One of the best moment.. plus he shaked his hand with me 3 times( first when he entered, second when I went to click picture and third when he was leaving) and I also got 3 clicks with him.i would have got hug also but that one of voot girl stopped me

Guys you can also follow my fc on Instagram  for updates of PARTH and KYY3... (@parthsamthaan_shades)

Happy reading!!!

         "Fuck! how could he just cancel the plan?" Cabir cursed loudly throwing his phn to the other end of the car seat. "Sir we are here" cabir got down from his car and headed towards the hotel his PA Alisha joined him "sir everything is set, clients have also arrived they are waiting for you only"

                 "Good I don't want any kind of disturbance between the meeting, here is my phn, make sure to give me only if my family rings me" cabir ordered her strenly "good morning sir, what a pleasant surprise you too are here" manager greeted him, cabir got confused on listening "you too"

              "what do you mean by you too?" "Sir an hour ago Mr Malhotra also came, infact he is resting in his suit only" "are you sure Manik is here?" Cabir again asked him "sir how can I make mistake, I know Mr Malhotra well" "hmm thank you, you may leave now" cabir dismissed the manager and turned towards Alisha grabbing his phn from her he said "cancel my meetings for next two weeks, make sure Manik coming to NYC shouldn't get leak in media, inform the manager also you may leave now. If there will any urgent work than only contact me otherwise don't"

             "ok sir" Alisha went to managers cabin to inform him, while cabir jogged towards the lift. He pressed 18th floor and started tapping his foot continuously "I won't be coming, has some work. Work my foot Manik you just wait and watch you will pay for playing such a prank, that too on me" his thinking process came to an hault, on the opening of the elevator.

             Cabir stromed towards Manik's suit, swiped the card and entered inside to find Manik sleeping, his clothes on the floor "eww still sleeps without clothes. Thank God I didn't locate any girl" cabir jogged towards Manik's phn and opened it but to his dismiss the phn was locked. He tried unlocking it by entering numerous password but failed.

            Frustratedly he threwed his mobile and jogged towards Manik "Manik get up" he screamed loudly, but Manik was sleeping peacefully, cabir tried two three time but failed miserably. Giving up he went to the washroom, brought a bucket full of cold water, and within a second he emptied it on Manik. 

            Manik got up with a jolt screamingly, but when his eyes went on cabir he came to know cabir's act "cabirrr what the fuck is this? who the hell act like this?" "I do, and now you are so gone Manik" saying cabir jumped on him and started hitting him.

            Manik tried stopping him but failed miserably "how dare you to play such prank huh, tell me you idiot, bloody baster" cabir said and finally got up and sat beside him. Manik coughed two three times and sat up with a difficulty, he rubbed off the blood which was ozing from his nose.

              "Cabir, youuu aah damn it hurts like a bitch" Manik wailed "you deserve it" "huh ok sorry, I know I shouldn't have done like that, but I wanted to surprise you guys that's why I didn't informed" "it's ok, this time I forgive you, next time don't play such pranks ok. I missed you" saying cabir hugged Manik tightly so as Manik

               "I missed you too" breaking the hug cabir moved towards the landline, while Manik sat on the bed quietly. "I want first aid box right now, VIP suit" cabir ordered turning towards Manik he asked "will have something?" "Yaa I am farmished, order anything but add red wine" "ok" cabir placed the order and disconnected the call. 

            There was knock on the door, cabir went and opened the door to find the waiter standing with first aid box, he took it from him and dismissed him. Cabir jogged towards Manik's side and started treating his wounds "cabir it's ok, it Will recover with time why this first aid and all" Manik cribbed, but than zipped his mouth on seeing cabir's glare.

               Manik's phn rang he took it and saw it was from company he glanced at cabir and asked "may I?" "Sure you can,  talk as much as you want because once you enter FAB5 Mansion your phn will be confiscated " Manik nodded his head and started talking, while cabir was done with his wounds, there was a knock on the door "come in" cabir shouted.

               A maid entered with their food, placed it on the table and she went. Cabir glanced at Manik only to find him still busy "Manik come on, now keep that phn and let's eat first " Manik nodded and indicated him to wait for 10 minute. Cabir stood up, picking his clothes he threwed them on manik and said "wear them" Manik smiled sleepishly, disconnected the call and wore his clothes.

             Both of them comfortably sat on the couch, they had their food with lots of talks. After having food both exited the hotel and drooved to FAB 5 Mansion. As soon as they reached, Manik was the first one to get out of the car without waiting for cabir he sautered towards the Mansion.

             Manik entered inside and saw navya sitting on couch reading newspaper. "Ohu ohu Mrs dhawan" navya immediately averted her gaze from newspaper to up, as soon as her eyes met Manik's she threw the newspaper and went running towards him "manikkk" she jumped on him causing him to almost loose his balance but Manik somehow balanced himself.

              "Manik how are you? What a pleasant surprise omg" Manik hugged her tightly without breaking the hug he said "navya I missed you so much, and I am fantastic and" he was interuppted by another scream which was undoubtedly of mukti and alya breaking the hug he said "muku alya."

             He strolled towards them and engulfed them in a bear hug. Cabir and navya stood, there watching them "buddy" Manik immediately broke the hug and hugged dhruv who was standing behind them. Breaking the hug Manik turned towards them and said "what are you guys looking at, come grp hug is necessary after all FAB5 are back" they all came running and had a grp hug.

               "Okay so guys I am really feeling tired, will like to sleep so bye" Manik said while breaking the hug. "Ok you go and sleep i will wake you at lunch time" navya said to which he nodded and went upstairs.

              "Don't you guys think Manik is looking very happy, I mean it's good but his face is glowing" mukti said to which cabir said "I agree but I think it's because, we are meeting after 2 years so" "I agree with cabir " alya said "ok leave this topic let's go and prepare something for lunch, let chefs take rest i would love to cook for Manik" navya said to which alya and mukti nodded and trio went into the kitchen for preparing food.

                While cabir n dhruv went to look after work. Navya, alya and mukti were done with lunch they called cabir, dhruv. "Where is Manik?" Cabir asked them to which navya replied "well he is sleeping, once we will have lunch, I will take his lunch in his room only" "ya let him sleep, beside Manik don't sleep at night" saying mukti giggled "true said he just fucks" dhruv said while sitting on chair.

               "But on serious note guys, Manik's this habbit of sleeping with different girls is really very bad. We should stop him" alya suggested to which cabir said "you also know we are trying it since long, but he never listens to anyone. This time we will make it possible". "Hmm now let's start" navya suggested and everyone started having their food.

             All were sitting on couch talking on random topic when mukti spoke "ok so guys I think i and alya should leave now, only two days are remaining for launch so alya shall we" "yep let's go navya inform Manik" alya hugged dhruv and they both left the Mansion. "Navya me and dhruv are going to tennis court, once manik will be done with lunch send him there" cabir said "ok" saying navya went to take lunch while cabir and dhruv headed towards tennis court.

             "Manik come on get up, it's been hours you are sleeping" he groaned a bit but didn't woke up, navya sighed and sat beside him and again started waking him. "Manik get up" she called him softly while brushing his hairs "umm Nandini let me sleep" Manik mumbled sleepily making navya alert

              "Nandini who Nandini, Manik it's me navya come on get up" hearing navya he got up with a jolt and rubbed his eyes two three times to get clear view of his surrounding. Blinking his eyes for two three times, he starred at navya, and that's when realization dawned him he immediately said "navya , you here need something?"

              "Well no I don't need anything. I am here to give you lunch now get up, freshen up and come." Manik stood up and strolled towards the washroom, after freshening he came outside and sat in front of navya "come on now feed me" navya smiled and started feeding him morsel one by one, they had lots of talks.

              "Ok navya I am done , where are cabir and dhruv?" "Well they are at tennis court, they have called you so go" Manik got up and jogged towards the tennis court. He, cabir and dhruv played till three hours, trio sat leaning against the wall. "Wow that was fun" cabir exclaimed while gulping the juice "yaah it was, we were so busy in business that we hardly visit this place. But buddy all thanks to you, bcoz of you we are on leave and today we got a chance"

               "well pleasure is all mine" Manik said dramatically bowing his head causing cabir and dhruv to laugh. "Ok I guess we should get going, I am sure girls might have returned" Manik said while getting up cabir n dhruv too stood up "yep let's go". Trio entered living area n sat on the couch

            "hey where is Bruno?" Manik's asked "well Bruno is at Switzerland, his training is going on" dhruv replied making Manik frown "training? what's the need of training? he is the best " "no Manik, he got fever once he was alright he became lazy ass, he only use to eat no walking nothing so that's y we send him there" cabir said to which Manik nodded.

                "Oo so you guys are back, good btw I was thinking shall we go to restaurant today?" Navya asked sitting in front of them "no today we are not going, I want to know the reason why u guys have called me? So we will have dinner and than we will sit in lawn, where you guys will tell me the reason" "ok Manik as you say" navya said putting her hand up.

            "Btw why mukti n Alya are taking so long? where are they?" " Manik after three days sparkle's new clothing launch is there so both are busy in work. Now a days they come late" hearing cabir Manik just said "ok". They spend rest of their evening with lots of talks, basically navya talking and trio listening.

              "Manik you say, what you did in these two years? though we use to talk but still" navya asked to which Manik chuckled and said "navya my days were same office, girl, club and nan" Manik stopped in his track and said "that's it" "hold on you were saying some Nan what is that?" Navya asked Manik glanced here and there his eyes stopped at cabir, & saw him smirking.

                Manik pleaded with his eyes to save him "navya please let's not talk now, we will talk at night see it's 8:00 pm I think you should go and order the chef what to make" " no navya please today no chef, I want to eat by your hands" Manik demanded navya smiled and said "ok bye " she went to the kitchen and cabir turned towards Manik.

            Manik immediately glanced at dhruv who was pretty quite busy in scrowling his phn, Manik sighed in relief and turned towards cabir who raised his eyebrows asking for explaining "you owe me bro and I want to know about this Nandini" cabir said slowly, Manik gulped a lump of throat and smiled fakely at cabir and said "well FYI Nandini is my secretary now got it"

            "man" cabir was intreputed by Manik who immediately said "look mukti is here, hey mukti where is alia?" "well alya will be here in minute she is talking on phn. "Mukti why don't you go and change dinner is ready" navya said while coming out of the kitchen "yes I am damn hungry I will back within 5" saying mukti rushed upstairs.

              "boys you can join the dinning table, till that mukti will also come " navya suggested, all of them grinned and occupied their seats, soon mukti and alya joined them  and they all had a peaceful dinner. "Trust me guys, I had the best dinner till now with you all, otherwise at Mansion I alone use to have dinner which would always irritate me. " Manik said slumping on the couch, while others too settled beside him.

             Hearing manik they all smiled "btw what's the thing? for which you guys called me here, that too for two weeks" "Manik we can say that umm, there are two good news, on hearing them you will be on cloud nine" "really cabir, I am excited please tell me right now don't test my patience" cabir chuckled seeing him and said "you are going to be uncle"

            "huh what does that mean" Manik asked being confused "manikkk" cabir gritted his teeth on hearing his dumb question, where as other suppressed their laugh "what?" "It's simple logic navya is pregnant" "really omg navya I am Soo happy, finally in our family someone tiny is coming" Manik hugged navya tightly others smiled seeing him, breaking the hug he hugged cabir and wispered congratulations.

              "So what's the second news, don't tell me alya is also pregnant" he said mischievously sitting beside navya, alya blushed hard but than said "shut up Manik, I am not yet ready" "yes beside alya is herself a baby, I doubt she will able to handle a baby" hearing dhruv others laughed loudly, and alya smacked dhruv's head.

             "mukti today we both will sleep, that too for whole longgg one week" "what alya you can't do this to me" "oo really dhruv I actually did" she got up and sat beside mukti "don't worry Buddy, I will sleep with you ok, you know company" "oo Manik Malhotra don't have girl today, that's interesting" mukti said teasingly to which Manik said rubbing his neck

              "guyss I have stopped sleeping with girls, now they don't facinate me" "really" all today stood up shoutingly, happiness was visible in their eyes "why are you all shouting like this? and plz sit down" Manik said but giving no heed to him, they all hugged him chocking him to death "guys leave me, I am not able to breath" "omg Manik I am Soo happy finally you are out of this girls thing" mukti said kissing his cheeks and sat on the couch.

            "Yess Manik I agree with mukti" alya ruffled his hairs and sat beside mukti "Manik I am happy with your decision" navya sat beside him "really I agree with you all, I thought if Manik will continue all this than surely he will become daddy one day" cabir said jokingly to which others laughed and Manik made bad face.

            "I do use protection ok, So what's the second news" Manik asked ignoring their laugh, to which all of them glanced at each other and finally dhruv spoke "we all are making our Mumbai branch as a head office and permenantly shifting India" Manik didn't reacted, registered what dhruv said .

             "that great news till now, I am damn happy thank you so much guys for coming into my life" some tears formed in his eyes "hey Manik don't get emotional plz " cabir said, Manik just smiled and said "grp hug" and they had a grp hug. "Btw Manik not interested in girl how come that's possible, what miracle happened which changed your mind" hearing cabir.

           Manik made bad face and glanced at everyone and saw they were having the same question "now what should i answer, help me" " what do you mean by that huh, you know I hate them to the core and I don't want to waste my money on them" they were suspicious on his answer but than agreed.

           "ok so let's go to sleep" navya said glancing at clock which showed 11:00 pm, everyone agreed and went to their respective room by hugging each other. Manik entered his room discarded his clothes and fell flat on his bed. "Nandini is reason I don't feel like sleeping with other girls, Nandini shit I didn't called her it's been two days here" (ps when Manik started his journey it took one whole day for him to reach NYC , and than second day he spend with fab5 so it's been 2 days)

               "shall I call or not, let me call in office" the ring went on but Nandini didn't answered the call, he called the receptionist "Yes Malhotra industries, how may I help you" "inara it's me" "si..sir goo...god morning yo....you need some.... something" manik smirked on seeing her stammering "yes, is Miss Murthy still not arrived at office"

              "sir Ms Murthy is not coming today she is on leave" "ok" he disconnected the call "with whose permission she is on leave " he dailed Nandini's number ring went on but she didn't picked the call "will try tommorow" he switched off his phn and slept.

            "Nandu what are you doing here?" Grace asked and sat beside her "Maa nothing" "nandu tell me what's bothering you, from the time I have came here I am seeing that you are lost, what happened beside you didn't went to office also" "Maa yesterday you were coming that's why I didn't went and today I am not feeling like going"

               "Nandini it's not your home when you wish you will go and when not you won't, Manik will fire you" "no he is not in India he went NYC and he is Soo busy that he didn't even called me" "oo so Manik didn't called you, that's why you are upset" "no..no it..it's not like that it.its ju...just "

              "it's ok I understand come inside and have lunch everyone is waiting for you" Maa went inside and Nandini sat there "I don't why I am feeling sad. It's been two days he didn't called me, I am not even having his foreign countries no. Don't know has he reached properly or did he face problems aaiyyapa plz take care of him" Nandini went inside and had her lunch with kids.

               Once everything was done she went to her room and sat near her window. Looking outside thinking of Manik. It's was 4:00 pm when grace came to her room, she stood beside nandu and kept her hand on her shoulder "nandu what are you thinking, come let's go to market. I want to buy some things and yaa, I am not listening to any of your excuses come fast, I am waiting downstairs" Nandini wanted to deny but on hearing her stren tone she made her way towards the washroom, she changed into comfortable clothes and came downstairs.

             They hired the cab and went to the market, whole way Nandini's mind was full with Manik's thoughts, she was not knowing what she was feeling. Sad bcoz he didn't called, ya happy bcoz he is not here numerous thoughts were crossing her mind.

              "Nandu stop thinking about him, look he might be busy that's y he didn't called, you don't worry he will call you once he is free" "but Maa atleast one message, you don't know various negative thoughts are coming in my mind" "think positive, now keep Manik aside let's concentrate on the work for what we have came here"

              "is she falling in love with Manik? I don't know, but its first time Nandini is concerned about some guy. I will ask her only, but first let her fight with her own feelings" they both got down from the cab and went inside the market, it was almost night when they returned home grace went to make dinner, Nandini went to sleep.

                "Manik get up, get up you pig" "mukti get lost from here, I wanna sleep let me sleep, navyaaaa" "Manik stop shouting, for God sake navya is downstairs she was the one who has ordered me to wake you up, now wake up don't be so lazy, get your fucking ass out of the bed now, we need to discuss lots of stuff," "what stuffs?"

                "You forgot! how can you? today my and Alia's latest winter collection launch is there, how can you forgot? and yes I would like to inform you that you are the showstopper" "fuck off, who the hell told you that? I am not some model ok, I am not doing this showstopper shit" Manik with a jerk left the bed and stromed inside the washroom.

               "You are doing, that's my final decision now come downstairs fast" saying mukti ran outside "fuck offf muku I don't care" he cursed her zillion times and continued his shower. "Mukti alya what's the problem? you guys are looking tense" "wait cabir let Manik come than we will tell" mukti exclaimed. 

                Manik came downstairs wearing shorts and vest, he occupied a seat beside cabir with grumpy face so cabir asked "now what happened to you? Why are you grumpy?" "I am telling you, I am not going to be show stopper, hell I don't even know modeling" "wait a second what modeling? showstopper what are you talking?"

               "mukti wants me to be showstopper of today's show" "what" everyone shouted excluding mukti and started laughing hysteriously, Manik was looking at them weird expression. "omg Manik you and showstopper, dude do you know this is females clothing launch not male, omg Manik in girls costume just imagine" haha

               "what, mukti how dare you prank on me, you are so dead" manik ran behind mukti, and mukti basically tried saving herself. "Caught you, now where you will run" "Manik, Manik sorry it was just a prank sorry" "fine next time don't" Manik sat on couch glared the rest gang who zipped their mouth within a second.

               Mukti sat beside Manik and said "guys on serious note, there is one problem the model who was finalized to be a showstopper backed away on the last movement, now we are having difficulty in finding the showstopper. Manik only you can help us, look I can arrange one showstopper but u know they always show their long lasting trantrums n I am sure I will completely blast on that girl and alya too, and on this day we don't want to be sad or get angry. Manik you are really good in handling these girls, ur one wink or smile whatever, will let them say yes plzz do this for me plzz"

                 "first upon muku u don't need to say plzz ok, showstopper right you will get it, n ya do tell me the name of that model who backed away, I will make sure she back's away from industry permanently" "yaa se Manik Malhotra is back" dhruv said to which everyone giggled. They all went to their respective bedrooms. Manik dailed Nick's no at first ring he didn't picked at second he picked

                "where the fuck are you?" "Godd Manik stop shouting I m with my gf, now plz keep the call I am busy". "yaa yaa I know in what work you are busy, zip your mouth and get up from her, I need you to find a model who will become showstopper for mukti and alya's show. Right now, by evening she should be at the venue, use my name anything do whatever you want how much she demands give her, but she should be there is that clear"

                "Manik plz do it yourself, look if you will do you won't even have to give money just one night and she will at your knees" "nickkk" "yaa yaa I am getting up, I forgot now GIRLS DON'T FASINATE YOU" "don't use that sarcasms on me just go, and pass the phn to Mia" "godd what a day, I can't even spend some time with my gf, fuck u manik" Nick wore his clothes and went from there busy cursing Manik, not before handling the phn to Mia.

              Manik n Mia talked for hrs. It was lunch time everyone were present on dinning table, busy having their food, specially Manik he was eating with so much concentration that, he was not even knowing what others were talking. He was relishing the each morsel after all home food is the one which he misses a lot.

                "Manik what happened about the model?" Mukti got silent treatment in return to her question "Manikkk" "mukti you know right, he won't pay attention specially when he is eating" "but navya" in return she received glare from navya. They were done with lunch and everyone was sitting on the couch "Manik now will you tell me did you got the model?"

               "Mukti don't worry till evening model will be there at venue I assure you" "alya mukti are the rest arrangements done?" Cabir asked to which mukti said "yaa everything is being set, food, lights decor each and everything is set, you guys chill, just occupy the VIP seat and enjoy the show" "yaa costume are being handled by mukti n me" alya explained.

              "So everything is set, so let's discuss something, I want to tell you guys something" hearing Manik everyone starred at him curiously looking at their faces Manik continued "guys now see after wrapping your work here, you guys will come to India. So I am thinking why don't we come back, let's end our FAB5 vacation and let's come back with a bang what say"

               "Manik you are right guys I am also thinking same, it's been years or so we did some music" dhruv said and rest to agreed "I am permanently transferring Nick here. Nick and Mia will handle my NYC branch. I am sure you guys must be having someone, who you trust enough to let them handle the company"

               "yes we both are having, even alya n mukti have so there is no prob at tall" cabir said "I think this will be a great gift to our fans also, why don't we arrange a conference after the event and we will announce our come back what say?" Dhruv suggested "you are right buddy, we should go for conference, so it's done after event conference, I will talk to Nick about it"

                "okay so everything is finalized so guys grp hug" alya said getting up everyone smile and they had a tight grp hug. After sometime they went to their respective rooms for getting ready.

                Mukti came downstairs wearing maroon colour off shoulder gown with diamonds surrounded, alya and dhruv came followed by mukti alya wore sliver shiny one piece ending till her mid thighs and dhruv wore black suit. Cabir and navya came, were navya wore grey cold shoulder gown and cabir grey suit. Lastly Manik descended the stairs wearing navy blue suit with white shirt first three button left open, black shinny shoes he was looking hell hot.

                "So everyone are there guys let's take one picture" alya said everyone nodded and Manik took the lead and they clicked two three selfies. Sequence was Manik's hand was around mukti's shoulder, behind mukti alya was there followed by navya than dhruv and last cabir. "Ok so let's go cabir and navya alya and dhruv and me and mukti"

                "cool" cabir said and they all headed outside. They were about to settle when Manik called them "guys let's go from back side, bcoz I seriously don't want to face that hyperactive media people's face." "Okay" dhruv said and they all settled in their respective cars.

                 Cabir and navya were romancing, same condition was with dhruv and alya. In Manik's car mukti was talking with manager, busy barking order "what? how is that possible I told you right, I want everything on time than how come you guys can be so irresponsible" mukkti exploded on that manager.

                 Manik signaled her to pass the phn to him which she did gladly and hugged him "listen whatever is your name I don't care, Manik Malhotra here I want the upper floor decor to be set before I reach there tables neatly arranged, lights perfectly set at the angle, place for media the audience everything. I want everything perfect, if one mistake trust me I will make sure your management comes staright on the roads" 

                Manik disconnected the call and handed phn back to mukti, and wrapped his hand around her pulling her more into himself he placed a tender kiss on her forehead and said "mukti how can you give, contract to any of the management" "Manik they are new in this field I thought they will give their 100% that's y, sorry"

                "hmm it's ok from next time on wards don't do such mistake, this will only lead to have headache for you, btw why do I feel that you want to tell me something" "umm Manik I actually want to tell you, I mean not only you but to all so I am thinking after event" "you better be" soon they reached the venue as per Manik's request they went from back side.

                Mukti and alya went to check the arrangements and rest went to VIP room. Their room was situated at top from where they were able to see the stage properly. Mukti and alya were checking the other things alya was seeing the costume mukti was seeing rest things. Soon they were done and they headed towards the VIP room, mukti sat beside Manik and alya beside dhruv.

                The auditorium was packed with high profile people, media was all ready to capture the stills. Everything was perfectly set. Abruptly, was the hiss of a microphone, and the host's voice boomed system, causing the babble of voices to die down.

               "Welcome, ladies and gentleman, to our winter collection launch. I hope that you will enjoy what we have laid out for you tonight. So let's not waste the time, let the show begin" the host left the stage, Polite applause was followed.

                Lights got dimmed, only the stage was illuminated with lights, music was being started and the model started walking on the stage they were looking absolutely stunning in the dresses, they walked gracefully they posed. Soon the show got over. "Alya mukti the launch was awesome, the designs, style mind-blowing"

                  "aww ty Manik" saying alya kissed Manik "alya Don't you think someone else deserve the kiss" "well Manik, for that someone need to give compliment too" saying she threw her hairs back abruptly, whereas dhruv made bad face and rest ganged laughed.

                   "Well well looking at your faces, I can clearly say you guys are much more impressed, now let me call upon stage the owner of the sparkle clothing brand Miss alya saxsena and mukti vardhan" host's voice boomed in the entire hall.

                Mukti and alya went downstairs, before going they had a tight grp hug, which didn't go unnoticed by the media and as usual they captured each and every moment, they were shocked to see Manik there that too smiling, it was more shocking when Manik hugged mukti and kissed her forehead.

                 Mukti and alya reached on the stage the host handed them the Mike and left "well hello guys, thank you for attending this launch hope you guys enjoyed" mukti said "ya, this awesome collection will be available at our store from tommorow. Thank you once again for attending this event" alya said and again handed the Mike to mukti

                "special thanks from our side to our family, thank you for coming and ya the most special thanks to one and only Manik Malhotra thanks Manik for everything" mukti and alya left the stage and entered the VIP room, they were talking among themselves when dhruv asked "at what time is the conference?" "Buddy after half an hour"

             "ok till that time why don't we have something, I am damn hungry" dhruv suggested everyone nodded and went have some food they were having food when mukti asked "Manik where are Nick and Mia?" "mukti actually ungrent meeting came up and that's they both had to go on my behalf, they tried calling you but your phone was not available" "ok" mukti said and continued eating food.

               They had their food in peaceful manner after that navya went home, and FAB5 to the hall were conference was arranged, as soon as they entered everyone started clicking pictures. They occupied their seat Cabir, Mukti, Manik, Alya and dhruv. "You can start with your questions" cabir said "Sir are you coming back ?" "Yes we are planning our launch soon" dhruv said "ok, why did you guys split up was there any reason?"

               "First upon who told you we guys split, we never announced we just said we are on break, as you see Manik was in India we were busy settling our business here than how can you expect us to do song" Alya answered in her ever so attitude "miss mukti are you  in relationship?" "No" mukti said while others smiled. "Mr Malhotra are you going to settle here permanently?"

               "Well not sure, who will settle were you guys will come to know soon". Like wise questions went on and they answered properly, once they were free they hitted the pub, danced, dranked and what not at the end mukti got highly drunk followed by cabir and alya.

               "Buddy let's do one thing you go with alya, guard will handle cabir and I will handle mukti" "okay than come let's go" dhruv picked alya as she fainted, guard came and took cabir and Manik picked mukti. When they came outside dhruv settled in his cabir and they droved, followed by cabir but when Manik was settling mukti at back seat someone captured their pic. They reached Mansion and dosed offed in their room.

                Here Nandini got up with a hope to receive Manik's call, but little did she knew Mr.malhotra was in deep sleep there. She got ready in jiffy, picking her lunch box she left to the office. When she entered inside she saw whole office people were gathered around television, same situation was on each floor.

               Nandini got confused and asked one girl "what's happening here, why have everyone gathered like this?" "You don't know? just avert your eyes on television you will come to know" Nandini made face on listening it, but shrugging her shoulders she like others being curious, averted her eyes on her and that moment her breath got stuck seeing him on television.

                "Sirr" a mere wisper came from her mouth, her eyes welled up on seeing him after whole 4 days. Media was showing the event but most of the time they use to show VIP area's view. Where Nandini mostly saw he was laughing, chatting to the guy which is cabir sitting beside him or alya.

                "He is looking so happy, I have never seen him smiling to this extent" Nandini's thoughts were abruptly stopped, when she saw a particular video where she saw Manik and rest had a grp hug, but her frown increased on seeing Manik kissing mukti's forehead, and mukti hugging him tightly, him lifting her, the reporter said

               "well as you can see the event was a blast like always, but this time it was special as whole fab5 members were present, beside Manik Malhotra is here. It was shocking for us to see him, bcoz where ever he goes for any business meeting, he makes sure no one catches him, than how come Mr Malhotra did public appearance. We also noticed a special bond between Manik n mukti, are they in realtionship?"

              This one question fell upon Nandini like a bomb she was starled, she clearly saw how Manik kissed mukti, or how mukti thanked Manik and all, and to add spice to ruin Nandini's whole day event, they showed the latest pic in which Manik was carrying mukti and how he settled her in the car.

                   "Whoa is Manik sir really in relationship?" One of the employee asked "Don't know but I just hope he is, after all he will get less angry" other employee said.

                Nandini was having enough of this, first not receiving Manik's call, than this questions she was feeling like her mind is rotating. She knew if she stood there for any minute, she will surely faint with heavy heart she went to announcement room taking the hold of mike she said

              "Good morning everyone, Nandini Murthy here the time I have entered I saw you guys, are just starring that television, busy seeing sir. Have you guys done with your work? Stop seeing and gossiping about him get back to work now, otherwise I won't hesitate to call sir and tell him about this choas."

               Hearing her voice everyone got back to their work, Nandini went to security room and saw in each camera everyone was working. Sighing she went to her cabin and threw her head back. "Is sir really in relationship?" One lone tear escaped from her eyes.

How was the chapter?

If there is were mistakes than do bare it.. 

Loved it or not, if yes than do comment share your views.

Hope I compensated by writing long chp...

I hope you guys are watching kyy yesterday's episode was lit 🔥😍❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

610K 23.7K 28
This is a fan fiction based on the youth show Kaisi Yeh yaariaan- popularly known as KYY. --------- The story revolves around Nandini Murthy- a twen...
192K 10.7K 36
MANAN: HER PRINCESS LIFE Nandini is a middle class girl who dreams of having a princess life.This is a humorous +possessive +romantic story.Her char...
41.4K 1.9K 17
Hlo guys this is story about Manan after talent hunt I hope you guys will like it.. when fab5 asked manik choose between nandini and fab5 who will h...
3.8M 207K 110
Hey guys ... !!! This is a story about how a betrayed impulsive and an arrogant Manik Malhotra starts to live his life after finding his shining armo...