Saving Snape

By Rumblerina

Two girls by the names of Hazel Osgood and Isabelle Morgan had won the opportunity of a lifetime. They had en... More

Saving Snape
1. Rita Skeeter is a ninja spy lady
2. Snapey must live while Sirius tapdances
3. Won Won isnt happy
4. Harry Freaking Potter
5. I dont like Red Vines
6. People skills because people kill
7. Thats a smile, people
8. Teaspoons and troll bogeys
9. Emma-Leigh is friends with me
10. Pansy's a good girl...
11. You had me at food.
12. Ron has a problem
13. Pansy wants to apologise
Authors note
14. The rings
15. The truth about muggles
16. Harry is a poor orphan boy and we will save him with OneRepublic powers!
17. Future vocab
19. The magical flashback
20. Christmas presents
21. Feelings of a fan
22. Ron breaks his wand, now Ginny's gone.
23. Use the hat, dear boy.
24. Hold your hippogriffs
25. The plan
26. We finally get... Serious
27. Free the music
28. Double flashback
29. The hideout room
30. Looks like Pansy sucks
31. Gryffindor!
32. The Magic of Books
33. A true gryffindor
34. Getting them back
35. Hanging with George
36. Presents and birthdays
37. Fear
38. I think it counts as a joke
39. I'm Frankenstein
40. Georgie-pie has lovely eyes
41. Its just comfy
42. Truth or Dare
43. Death eaters and mini people
44. I clone a clone of a clone
45. I finish cloning
46. Christmas
47. Cedric will FIND Lily soon.
48. Cedric
49. Voldysnort
50. Cleaning duties
51. Death eater meetings
52. Unsupported flight
53. Half a christmas
54. The other half
55. Fireworks
56. Mama's little love hand
57. The battle
58. Tabitha and Sirius
59. Now she knows
60. Another monster chapter
61. Proving myself
62. The rest of my quest
63. Interrogation
64. Chelsea Malfoy
65. Movies
66. Chelsea facts
67. Hermione's misery
68. Bithdays and mama birds
69. (Dont even think about it) Birthday dates
70. Hatred
71. MacBath
72. Back to school
73. Torture and rebellion
74. The battle of Hogwarts
75. Nineteen years later
SEQUEL!!!

18. Okay? Okay.

1.3K 77 31
By Rumblerina

The rest of the holidays go by the same as that. We talk, we learn a few stuff, and all have fun.

I spend some time with Dumbledore as well and Hazel hangs around with Severus for a bit, but doesn't like it very much. Snape complains to me about her while I'm with him, and at night Hazel does the same.

Typical.

Around the start of the holidays however, I call Dobby over and talk to him about life in general, then ask him to watch over Harry. I guess he gets a bit overprotective, because he comes to me the day school starts and tells me all about how he blocked the barrier.

I guess things were just meant to happen.

A few hours later, the train arrives and Hermione is basically dying of worry when I see her walking in. You can see it on her face.

I also study Snape's face during the sorting. His eyes widen in realisation at Ginny and he looks over at me. I give a small nod.

I also notice a few times during the feast he looks... Different. Like his world is falling apart again. I'll have to ask him about it on Wednesday.

He can't focus on anything. He's tense and keeps looking at Ginny, then away.

Maybe this is something to do with the diary?

Haha, it's a journal.

Anyway, he would know about the diary. Hopefully. I still haven't told him about it yet, so I assume he either doesn't know, or Lucius told him. Some other death eater is another option.

Throughout the feast I look at him. He doesn't seem to notice. By the end of the feast I know it's definitely Ginny that's getting on his nerves.

I wonder why?

It's not like he hates her, he hasn't even met her. And it can't exactly be based on his experiences with her brothers, he's better than that.

So what's bothering him?

That night I lay awake, willing for something to spontaneously pop into my head. Eventually I give in to sleep.

()-()-()-()-()-()-()

I knock on the door. Nobody is around.

"It's Wednesday, can I come in?"

I open the door and am greeted with the familiar sight of the potions room. Severus sits there, looking bummed out. Just last week he managed to laugh. What happened to him?

"What's up, Severus? You look so depressed."

"You... You never said she would look like her from the corner of my eye. I half see her and some hopeful part of me thinks it's Lily, coming back to Hogwarts. Then I look at her, and realise... It's not."

He hangs his head and I look down. I didn't see that one coming.

"Do you want to talk about it?"

"You probably already know how I feel."

"So is this going to be like Harry? Just so I know it's not her, but her looks."

"It's... Worse than Potter."

"How much?"

"I almost can't stand it. I'll have to teach her for seven years!"

"Six. You'll be fine. I know it's tough, but it'll work out. Okay?"

"Okay."

__________

Short, but sweet.

And I'm sorry if that reference ripped your heart out but I couldn't resist. It was just perfect!

Thank you to every single person who voted so far! It means a lot and votes are confidence boosters for somebody who just likes to write but is unsure.

HRKOsgood can tell you I'm a pretty insecure person.

Anyway...

QOTC: anybody got merchandise? If you have, what is it?

~Ericano

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

84.5K 1.1K 43
(harrypotterxreader) A girl named Y/N Black starts her fifth year at hogwarts and falls for the famous Harry Potter...... *I OWN NOTHING ALL BELONG T...
79.3K 4.3K 39
[Completed on 31st March, 2017] Remus Lupin is a sad little eleven year old with no hope of attending Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Tho...
4K 218 20
Lily and Iris Evans thought they were normal girls. Granted, they were quite... Different, but still normal. One letter might change it all. One lett...
3.6K 170 15
Lily and Iris Evans thought they were normal girls. Granted, they were quite... Different, but still normal. One letter might change it all. One lett...