Can I trust you||•J.JK•|| B1

Av JngkJxxn

Book 1 "You keep fucking up jungkook. Sort it out before tzuyu actually leaves you for real this time" - Jimi... Mer

1
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Read
Nine
Ten
Note
Sneak peak
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Note
Twenty
Twenty-One
Twenty-Two
Twenty-Three
Book 2!
Shout out

Fifteen

867 24 6
Av JngkJxxn

They were all smirking and licking their lips as tzuyu started dancing sexually on the table. Tzuyu began slowly........

"Bro! She's taking her top of! Woooohhhh!" One guy yelled and cheered with his drinks in the air and everyone else followed. "Who wants to strip the rest off?!" Tzuyu yelled while laughing and swinging her top around.

As one guy got pushed in towards tzuyu they all whistles as the guy smirked and bit his lips. Tzuyu grabbed him by the shirt and pulled him towards her. Tzuyu was about to make out with him but jungkook pushed him away and stopped tzuyu. "Tzuyu, I think you need to go sleep now"jungkook told tzuyu.

"Hey jungkook, wanna-" tzuyu noticed a girl getting close to jungkook and grabbing him.

"N-noooo!" Tzuyu yelled. "Tzuyu" Jungkook said to her. Tzuyu bent down and sat on the bench of the bar. "Your mine" tzuyu put her legs around jungkook and wrapped her hands around him. Jungkook couldn't help but smile abit.

Tzuyu licked her lips and made out with him. Everyone cheered and the girl folded her arms and scoffed. "Whatever" she walked off. Everyone then went back to partying and doing there own thing.

Tzuyu looked to the left side of her sort of seeing the girl walk away. She smirked in the middle of kissing. "Your bad" jungkook smirked at her. "I know" tzuyu kissed him again and then pushed them away.

"Let me have fun" tzuyu begged jungkook. "Fine, I'll leave you, but don't be taking more than what you've got on, off. I'm watching you" jungkook pointed at tzuyu.

"Thanks Oppa, i love you, your the best" tzuyu jumped off the bench and kissed jungkook. Tzuyu then saw him walk off. I

"Let's all go skinning dipping!" Tzuyu yelled out. Everyone including her jumped into the pool and splashed around.

Jungkook from afar standing by the door watching over tzuyu. He let out a small chuckle. "Hey bro, me and niana are gonna go back to the house." Jungkook turned to see taehyung with niana holding her hands. "Oh hey yeah, all good." Jungkook smiled at Tae. "Don't forget to wear a condom"

taehyung winked. "Don't even worry" niana punched taehyung on the arm. "Ouch I was kidding... no I wasn't" Tae teased and laughed. Jungkook laughed along. "Ok later bro" Tae walked off with niana.

"Oi you" jungkook called the guard over. "Make sure no boy touches tzuyu, make sure there at least 4 metres away from her. No grinding no nothing, let her have fun but not too much fun ok." Jungkook patted his shoulders and walked off while taking a sip of his drink.

It was now 10:30pm

"Bro that girl keeps asking me for your number and all that. Do you know her? Who invited her?" Jimin shoulder budged jungkook and sat next to him. Jungkook looked up to see who it was. Jungkook was getting really tipsy. He shrugs and smirks while looking at his bottle.

Jungkook looked up at the girl across the room. Jungkook pointed his finger and told her to come. She listened. She came towards jungkook and Jimin. "Maaaannn, how come you can pull in all the girls and i can't?" Jimin sighs while skulling the rest of his drink.

"You want my number?" Jungkook asked the chick. She nodded her head and smiled. Jungkook smirked and patted his lap. "Sit" he told her and she listened.

"What's your name?" Jungkook asked her. "My name is ara" she smiled. "Pretty name you got there" jungkooks right hand was slowly sliding down to her ass. She obviously knew but she let it happen.

Jimin was sitting on the other side of Jungkook so he couldn't see what was happening. "I'm gonna go and hook up with a random chick" Jimin stood up and walked off leaving jungkook and ara

"Mmm, what are you doing?" Ara smirked. Jungkook just chuckled while lustfully staring at aras neck and lips. She saw him staring and started kissing him. While they were making out. Jungkook put his bottle down and started putting his hand into aras pants.

"Aaagghhh~" she moaned during the kiss. "Don't move" jungkook told her. Jungkook fingered her, his pace got faster and faster. "Uuuughhhhhh!~" she moaned loudly while her head laid back. The music was up loud everyone wasn't even paying attention.

"Let's go upstairs" jungkook and ara stood up and ara smiled while jungkook was dragging her along.

.......

"Oh man, my~ Who~ I like ponys~" tzuyu slurred. She was sitting on the chars drinking some more. "I-I'm gonna go to the bathroom~" tzuyu said. She was tumbling around and trying to keep her eyes open.

She tried looking for the bathroom/toilets but she couldn't find it. She then found herself walking up the stairs. "Oh, woah~" she kept saying while trying to hold herself up and walk up the stairs. "Let me help you" a man came up from behind.

"Wh-who are you?~" she asked. "Woah, your so pwwweeettyyy~~" she blushed and chuckled. So did he.

"I was told to look after you by jungkook" he says while gently holding tzuyu and helping her up the stairs. "Ooohh-~" she laughed. "Where were you going?" He asked. "Toilet" she laughed again while staring at him.

"Ok let's go" he led her to the bathroom. "It's over there. He points and turns his back on her and waits. "Thank you" she smiles and waves while trying to hold herself up to go toilet.

*uuuhhh, Yeah. Faster Oppa~*

tzuyu heard moaning. She furrowed her eyebrows. "Omg" she rolled her eyes. "Why couldnt they go home and do it?" She was talking to herself.

But what tzuyu didn't notice is that she was walking towards the room where all the moaning was coming from.

She accidentally barged into the room thinking it was the toilet.

"what. The. Fuck." Tzuyu has her mouth dropped and hands on the door handle.

"Tzuyu!" Jungkooks eyes widened. He looked down at what he was doing. He looked back at tzuyu. Then back at ara. Jungkook and ara got off the bed.

"I can explain-" tzuyu cut him off.

"FUCK YOU JUNGKOOK! I cant-ARRGGHH!!" Tzuyu couldn't control herself now that she was too drunk. She was furious. She picked up the vas that was on the table next to her. She threw it at jungkook and ara but missed . "Fuck you bitch! You two you jungkook! Why?! I thought you weren't gonna hurt me anymore??? Why~" her voice cracked.

She then noticed she was crying. She touched her face and looked down at her hands. "Babe-" tzuyu cut him off and put her hand up. 🤚 "Stop. I don't wanna hear it" tzuyu held her head.

She was about to fall. Her vision was getting abit blury. "Tzuyu!" Jungkook yelled. He was about to help her. "DONT TOUCH ME!" Tzuyu yelled at him. "I'm gonna go, don't follow me, don't call for me, don't even-" tzuyu sighs.

She then walks off still trying to hold herself up and walk propperly. She saw the body guard. "Tzuyu? Are you ok? What happened??? Did you fall? Get hurt??" He was worried.

Tzuyu looked up at him. "Would you mind? Is it alright if you could drop me off home please" tzuyu sighs while wiping her eyes. He nodded and helped her walk down.

While the guard was driving tzuyu still had abit of tears falling down while she was staring out the window. She sniffed and cried while wiping her eyes.

_________________________________________
[1283wc]
Thanks for reading!
Don't forget to:
[Vote]
[Comment]
[Like]
[Share] (if you want)
Thanks bye. Jungbunnies 🤗

****************************************

Sorry if there's any mistakes in this chapter, I willl come back to it and fix them. Thank you.

****************************************

A/N- Poor tzuyu. She shouldn't have to go through all this. She thought he wasn't going to do anything stupid again.... well she thought wrong... will she still remember the next morning? Will jungkook remember? Was he drunk or sober? Is tzuyu gonna break up with him?

I hope you guys liked this chapter❤️

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

138K 5.3K 21
[COMPLETED | UNEDITED] Sequel to "If Only You Knew" ✧ Jungkook misses Taehyung. Everyday, it pains him to know that he can't physically feel him. At...
4.7K 324 30
Never in your life did you think you'd be living with bts in your household. "I'm nothing but a fan, you don't feel that way about me." - Shin Y/n ...
190K 8.6K 27
Book II for 'You read fanfics about me?' one shot. "When we first met,I had no idea you would be so important to me" "Everyone say...
458K 25.3K 35
He was holding his girlfriend but his eyes were fixed on her because only he knew, no matter how many girls he would hold on the day, she was the one...