Hunted by the mafia, memories...

By JosxGbgX

Sequel to Hate, love, cars and mafia together in Tokyo /Tom Kaulitz story/. Please read before reading this... More

Hunted by the mafia, memories and secrets in Rome/Tom Kaulitz story
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Info!
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57- Finale
Epilogue

Chapter 44

6.8K 97 89
By JosxGbgX

Taylor's POV

 After I angrily had tossed my alarm clock across my room, taken a quick shower and got dressed, I sprinted out to the kitchen. Running late, I made a side braid in my hair as I tried to remember what we had in the kitchen that I could eat as a quick breakfast before I darted away to my morning class.

Rushing inside the kitchen I nearly slipped as I stopped dead in my tracks.

Hirato was standing in a black suit with a neatly tucked white shirt with a pair of loose workpants and a fancy belt. He smiled big with a coffee-cup in his hand, looking like he had been up for at least an hour to get ready and eat breakfast. I on the other hand woke up about 15 minutes ago.

-Why are you up so early? I questioned almost out of breath, before he chuckled and took a sip from his coffee.

-I have a big meeting today so I needed to prep, he shrugged and turned around and picked up a paper bag and tossed it over to me.

-I had some extra time so I bought you breakfast, he smiled softly, looking me up and down. I knew I probably looked kind of messy and unawake at the moment but it was the best I could do when I overslept.

-How’d you know I would oversleep? I asked curiously.

-I heard you were tossing and turning a lot last night so I guessed you’d have trouble getting up, he commented very casually as he poured the rest of the coffee in the sink. With Mellie still sleeping we could have some peace and quiet in the morning thankfully.

-You know me better than I know myself Hirato, I said and shook my head. He laughed and walked up to me, nudging me under my chin.

-I know, but it goes the other way around too, he said as I smiled. Giving him a quick peck of appreciation I ran out in the hallway to put on my shoes and my jacket along with my bag before I darted out the door.

Thirty-five minutes later, I had taken a seat in the huge classroom with the other 200 students as I carefully opened the paper bag. Licking my lips I found a freshly made croissant along with a little plastic container of fresh fruit.

As my teacher entered the room, I swiftly dug into my breakfast and the class started off.

The two hours went painfully slow, but at least I had something to do, and that was taking unnecessary notes of the professor’s idiotic theories. When I finally got the chance to get out from the damp room, I found Mellie sitting waiting at me just outside in the spring sun.

-Had fun today? She asked with a smug grin, knowing it was the most boring class I had on my schedule.

-Not at all, I have about six pages of shit to prove it, I sighed as she laughed.

-Well you don’t have to worry about it soon!

-Thank you a thousand times over, I grinned.

We hooked arm and started walking towards the Champs’ Elyse’s to check out the new shop windows that the big fashion houses had put together. They always really made spectacular sceneries with the shoes, bags and clothes. It had become a favorite hobby of ours to check it out each and every second week when they changed it.

We bought ourselves a needed coffee before we strolled along the street. First came Chanel. Decorated entirely with green, white and purple flowers, the colorful coats were hanging of graceful mannequins, sitting on a pair of wooden swings.

-I love that one, Mellie called out and pointed to a coat in the far left.

It was a creamy white one with golden and black details. It was very beautiful with all the fine cuts and layers of it. My favorite was the coat to the right of it. It was a short trench coat in the color of burned coal with shiny black buttons and a big silver belt around the waist.

-If only we were rich my friend, I jokingly said as I pulled her forward.

-Yeah, hopefully someday we will win the lottery, she grinned and I could just see the vision she created in her head.

The second window we stopped by was Louis Vuitton.

The spring collection of handbags was in so much bright colors it almost hurt my eyes. Neon-yellow, lime-green and intense colors of green and pink. Mellie of course was delighted over the extreme shades but I mostly frowned.

Sure they were mesmerizing in the scenery with bubbles everywhere and the bags lying on beautiful old style hatboxes. But buying one for thousands of dollars to carry around? Not for me but I guess Mellie wouldn’t hesitate by the way she was practically slobbering saliva all over the glass window.

-Mellie come on, I chuckled, watching her staring intently into the store.

-I want them so bad, she moaned.

-I know you do, but maybe you can afford one, I said softly as she turned around and gave me a sad look. She looked warily into the window again and crossed her arms over her chest.

-Mellie? Do you want to check out the other shops? 

-If Bill were here he would’ve bought the whole store for me, she said sadly.

 It may sound like a spoiled and snobby comment, but the way her voice deflected so much in heart wreck, all I could do was trying to swallow down the huge lump in my throat. This was the first comment about Bill I’ve heard from her in weeks.

I was hoping she finally was starting to put away the down-mode she had been in ever since we left Italy, but I guess the thoughts dwelled in her as much as they did in me.

-Mellie… I sighed and took a step closer to hug her comforting. She immediately relaxed into me and I stroked her back.

-I just… I feel so hollow without him, she mumbled.

-Know what you mean, I sighed.

-But I would’ve guessed Bill would’ve bought the most expensive bag he could find for you, I teased. Getting Mellie to laugh was easy, but getting her to feel happy was a different matter.

-You’re right, and I’m totally killing our afternoon, she apologized as I simply waved it off and let go off her since people started to give us weird looks.

-No, let’s just enjoy our afternoon by looking at the other shops and end it with a crème brulee, don’t you agree? I proposed as her face lit up.

If there was one thing I knew I could always count on, it was our love for desserts and sweet stuff.

-Sounds like the best idea I’ve heard all day! She cheered as we hooked arms and continued strolling.

We were out all afternoon before we started to head back home. The instant we opened the door, the smell of food hit us and since we ate those desserts hours ago, we were practically starving by now. Mellie and I tossed off our outerwear before jokingly pushing each other inside the kitchen.

-Hey you made it just in time! Hirato called out as he placed the pan with chicken on the table. Gasping of air, we realized he’d made his specialty, a vegetable pie with the best crust on earth.

-Nooo you didn’t do this, Mellie moaned and ran towards the table to take a seat.

-Oh yeas I did, I got promoted! He announced.

-HIRATO! I called out, my emotions taking over as I ran around the table and jumped on him.

-Congratulations! I’m so happy for you! I almost yelled in his ear.

-Omg Hirato that’s great! Mellie laughed. Hirato grinned and gave me a tight squeeze before letting me go and moved me to sit down.

-Thank you so much, it’s about time if you asked me, he teased as I gave him a good slap on the back.

-We’re both so happy for you, but since you made us your specialty, you need to sit your butt down so we can dig in! I said with a smile but some seriousness in my voice. My stomach was growling and the smell of the warm food didn’t help that much.

-Okay, okay, let’s dig in! he said and started cutting into a huge slice for himself. 

Licking my lips as he cut me a piece, I couldn’t help but to smile, this had been a really good day. But how could it fail when I had my best friends with me. 

_________________________________________________________________

A/N Hey guys! Sorry for the lack of update and such short chapters!!! Unfortunately they had to be this short because well... i couldn't think of anymore to write haha. Anyway i hope you like this chapter anyway and if i hadn't said it before, you are more than welcome to message me personally if you have any deeper questions or thoughts about the story! (: HUGS!!! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55K 1.1K 58
Ashley is a 19-year-old girl who moved to Tokyo with her best friend Melissa. Ashley finds herself a boyfriend who happens to be a gang leader. Ashle...
8.2K 174 31
๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฒ๐˜†'๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฐ๐—ต ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—น๐—น. The Kaulitz's and the Kรคutner's have been battling for control of Tokyo's underworld for generati...
9.8K 308 32
This is a continuation of 'Forbidden Love' !! Please go read the first book so everything makes sense. it's on my profile. After having her heart br...
34.1K 1.2K 54
I left her in the hands of the man I painfully believe will give her everything she deserves. I hope that in the back of her mind, she'll sometimes t...