Him Or Her (TaeNie & YoonLice)

بواسطة Diamond_Fate

"It was a battle between him and her... And for some important reasons... I need to choose." It should be... المزيد

Characters
Copyright and Disclaimer
1
2
3
4
5
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
PLAGIARISM
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82 - Anonymous
83
84
85
86
87
88
89 - Sorry(A)
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100 (Epilogue)
Taehyung (Special)
Yoongi (Special)
Sequels

6

2.8K 115 8
بواسطة Diamond_Fate

- Jennie

"Jennie."
         A shock image was formulated on her face.

"Eonnie."
        I gave her a pleading look, and her eyes soften at the sight of me.

She is Jisoo eonnie, one of my best friends since we are juniors on high school and even until now.

"What's with you wearing so thin clothes at this weather? Come in, come in."
          She pulled me by my hand and let me in without any hesitations.

As we entered, she immediately went to the kitchen to get me a glass of water. She rushed upon me and pulled me to the living room where she let me sit on the couch.

"Look at you."
          She stated, wiping the evidently showing tears on my face.

"What happened?"
          She asked.

And I can't answer as I suddenly sobbed.

"Your hand, what happened on your wrist?"
          She frustratedly asked the moment she noticed the mark on my wrist. The one that Taehyung pinned on the wall.

"I bumped myself into something."
          I lied.

"No, don't tell me that bastard jerk is beating you?"
          Well, she knows me well, she knows when I'm lying and when I am not.

I looked at her with brows furrowed.
I shook my head.

"He's drunk."
           I answered.

"So, he beaten you up because he's drunk? And since when did he learn drinking?"
          She disdainfully asked raising an eyebrow.

I shook my head once again.

"No, no, he is not beating me. And it's my fault why he got drunk."
            I stated.

"It is Yoongi's death anniversary, we went to his grave and visited him. After that, he took me to a restaurant for a dinner date, and while we are eating, I unintentionally remembered Yoongi, and my behavior and expression changed making him feel guilty for me, for Yoongi and for himself."
          I added.

Her hands reached for mine.
Her eyes gazed on mine.

"You can stay here whenever you want I have clothes and I have a lot of foods. Besides, you used to be living in this house too."
          She smiled at the end, making me feel at ease.

This was an apartment, a dorm, for those who are in college and went from far away. But then, this is available for two only, which is pretty excellent.

"Your room is still available, oh, and you left some clothes there three years ago. Since you lived with Min Yoongi, you haven't had the time to get back here and meet me. Then, we just met the day Yoongi was announced to be burnt to death which is one year ago. See, we haven't bond for three years already."
           She commented and protested.

I chuckled.

"Sorry. The two years I have been living with Yoongi wasn't easy...I faced so many problems that even myself, don't want to tell it to anybody, not even to Yoongi."
           I answered and I cannot look at her eyes.

No one knows what really happened, why Yoongi killed himself. It is only I and Taehyung that have the knowledge of everything, or almost everything. I earned a sigh from her, but she nodded as she got satisfied with my words.

"Let me treat your wrist then, it is really swollen."
           She demanded before standing up and had gone to get the first aid for my wrist.

As she came back...
She held my hand carefully and gently placed the hot compress bag on my wrist.
I hissed in pain as it touched my swollen skin.
Few minutes of silence...
And it was broken as she asked...

"What does really happened?"
        She asked seriously, her tone is unusually cold.

My soul shivered that moment she asked.
My brows furrowed a little in confusion...

"I bumped myself on something? I told you."
          I repeated as I though it was what she is asking about.

But then....

"No, not that. I mean, to Yoongi."
         Her head lifted up and her eyes met mine.

There's a sorrow and a pity on her eyes.
I suddenly felt my heart skipped a lot of beat for seconds. My lungs feel heavy and my tongue moved backwards.

"All of us our friends back in our high school days. Yoongi had been depressed ever since we met him. But it was you who made him smile by roaming around him all the time..."
        I can't hear a thing after that word, I know she is still speaking but a memory entered my mind...

"Will you please stop trying?"
         Yoongi is annoyed already.

I am sitting in front of him, on a table. Our teacher is not here. And I am doing my best to make him smile.

I am the class president, I feel like I am obligated to take care each one of my classmates. And Yoongi, the loner one is not smiling ever since he entered the school.

He is arrogant, snobbish and tactless.
And so I am, but the difference between us is that I can socialize with people while he was just keeping himself distant to everyone.

"Why? Don't you want to be friends with me?"
           I asked shrugging my shoulders at a single time.

"Look, I know what you are. I know you are the class president and school muse. You are famous. But I also know that you are one of those who is going to bully me and to ruin my everyday living."
           He stated bluntly.

That's how tactless he is.

"Yes, I am the class president and the school muse, so you should be grateful that I am lending my attention to you."
          My pride showed up and a bitter smile formed on his lips.

Our classmates are frightened by our words and glares to each other. Everyone knows how intimidating I am, and how scary he is.

"Well, Miss President, I don't like you lending your attention to me. I don't need that."
          His eyes squinted, the bitter smile was still there.

I rolled my eyes and shook my head in disbelief.

"Alright, I am not doing this just because I want to bully you or ruin your life. I honestly and definitely just want to help you. You're on the stage of being depress and being a president, I at least want my classmates to be happy."
         I responded.

"Ahh, so you're being helpful? Okay, but I don't feel liking it so stop it right now. I might be on an anxiety stage already, but who cares? And why do you even care? You're just a class president, you're not a psychologist to be a doctor to me."
        He stood up and leaned his head forward to mine.

My eyes widen at his action.
I heard some people behind him gasped, our classmates.

"I want to appreciate your effort. But I don't want to. Because I don't need it, I don't need anyone, I don't need you. If I want help, I would have asked you before already, but even my parents can't understand my problem, can't read me, so how more for you? Stop trying, because it's not gonna work."
        His eyes stared at mine coldly.

He pulled and gave a proper distance again.
He glared at me for the last second before turning his back and taking his bag to walk out of the room.

My guts flew away...
But even after that day, I still kept myself lingering on him.

I want to help him.

"Jennie? Jennie. Jennie!"
        Jisoo eonnie snapped her fingers to get my attention back to present.

"What are you thinking?"
         She asked while putting a bandage on my wrist.

"N-Nothing."
          I answered stammering.

"So, will you tell what really had happened to Yoongi?"
          She got back to our main topic.

"You have been with him since high school, the two of you became best friends, then, on college, a year before we had graduated, he courted you, and three years ago, you had a relationship and both of you decided to live in. Until a year ago, he is announced that he killed himself, he burnt his office with him inside. Jennie, I really can't understand, and I am worried not only for his soul but also for you. You can tell me what happened."
          She looked at me, he finished giving me medical treatment...

I looked at her as well.

"I can't."

"I also don't know, eonnie."
          I lied.

My head bowed down and my eyes dropped down on the floor. She sighed in worry. But she kept herself quiet after that.

"It is actually because of me."

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

318K 13.7K 56
-2021iiLovelyDoveii© ❝I'm yours, all of mine and you're mine, only mine❞ "I hate getting married to you but still we have time Taehyung. Let's try to...
467K 19.2K 58
❝[...], you seem to always find a way back onto my path.❞ What happens when two old friends and more precisely, two ex-lovers, meet again after thei...
2.4M 86.5K 51
miss second place is clearly second place when it comes to realizing that her childhood "rival" has been in love with her this entire time. ✱ inspire...
149K 8.5K 25
in which your love potion was drank by the wrong person, oh no! what to do?! © vmkwhore 2016 - 2017 highest rank: #681 in fanfiction