RUN 2 (Bts Zombie Apocalypse)

By ParkJin2001

Jin: "Okay we can do this!" Jhope: "No we can't! I refused to watch this!" Namjoon: "...." Suga: "Do it!" V:... More

Introduction
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
part 28
{Not an update.}

Part 17

616 35 32
By ParkJin2001

Namjoon continued to drive on the endless road. He yawned a bit but kept driving, determined that he would at least find an nearby hospital. Like he has to find one..hopefully with people it in that are not the undead. He looked at the rear view mirror to look at Jungkook who had finally fell asleep as earlier he said he wasn't tired. That proved that he indeed was, Namjoon looked up at the moon and sighed but he continued to drive anyway.

"Haven't seen nothing yet..." Namjoon mumbles to himself. He looked out of the window a couple of times to see if he spotted anything such as a building or so and he huffed, not finding anything at all. He was starting to lose hope when he looked out of the window again for the sixth time and saw a building, he didn't know what building it was but he didn't care as he needed to rest a bit or two.

"Mmmm..." Namjoon turned to his right and saw that Jin looked like he was getting ready to wake up. Namjoon still drove the van up so it can get closer to the building. Once he got closer to the building he parked the car at the front and turned the ignition off, as he leaves back on the car seat he was sitting in and closed his eyes.

"Namjoon?"

"Hmmm?" Namjoon hummed as he heard Jin's voice.

"Where are we parked at?"

"Mmm...don't..know..." Namjoon slurred as he fell into a slumber and Jin went to grab his own gun and kept it on his lap. He wasn't for sure what could happen if all of them were asleep and not alerted. He carefully got out of the van and closed the door softly, he walked over to the building's doors and tried to peer into the clear glass windows it had. Jin sighed as he tried the door, of course it was locked tight. Jin then looked again and felt a hand on his shoulder, he quickly whipped around with his gun in his hand.

"Whoa! Calm down Jin!" Suga yelled as Jin gasped loudly while holding his hand to his chest.

"What is a matter with you?! Don't scare people like that Suga!"

"I just saw you and I wanted to know what you were doing." Jin puts his gun away and stared at Suga.

"I thought you were still asleep..."

"I was until someone elbowed me and told me that I was snoring too loud. I was about to hit them...well hit Jackson."

"Knowing you, you might have."

"I did..he might be back asleep?"

"What?!"

"Nothing. Let's just focus on this very dark building we have here." Jin squinted his eyes at Suga who was looking at the building with interest.

"Can this open?" Suga tried to push the doors open and he groaned.

"Well..it's not gonna budge open."

"Yeah..." Suga went back into the van and Jin was confused as to what he was gonna get. And then he seen Suga run towards him with Jungkook's Axe.

"Um..and what do you think you're doing?!"

"Using Jungkook's Axe to crash the glass windows of this door so we can get in. I don't see another way how we can get in...do you? Suga gave a taunting look to Jin who rolled his eyes.

"Definitely not going to use that because you'll break it-"

"Exactly. The world is ending, it doesn't matter anymore."

"The world is not ending Suga!"

"Mmmm...you're maybe right..." Suga raised the Axe and Jin stopped him.

"Nooo! What are you doing?!"

"Breaking in! Duhhhh!" Suga raised the Axe again and he felt Jin's hand on his arm.

"Whattttt?!"

"Don't!"

"How else do you expect us to all get in then?!"

"We don't even know what this place is-ah!" Jin stopped talking and then stared at Suga with wide eyes.

"Wha- oh shit!" Suga said as he looked at Jin who had something orange in his neck as his eyes rolled in the back of his head as he had his hand on the dart but then fell to the ground, going unconscious. Suga quickly drew his gun out and aimed high since the dart came shooting from above but he didn't see anyone and quickly ran over to Jin.

"Jin?! Jin?!" Suga crouched down near Jin and then took a better look at his neck that had the dart plunged in there.

"It's in there good...damn...HEY!" Suga started yelling back at the van as loud as he could.

"SOMEBODY! WAKE UP!" Suga wasn't going to leave Jin lying on the ground alone so he hoped someone could hear him yell, Yugyeom who was in the van stirred a bit.

"Hmmm...stop yelling..." Yugyeom opened his eyes slowly and saw that Youngjae had his head on his shoulder, he carefully moved his head to the side a bit so that his head wouldn't be on his shoulder. Yugyeom then noticed that Suga and Jin weren't in the van and then that's when he heard Suga yelling from outside and he quickly got out of the van while stumbling a bit. He ran over to where Suga was yelling and saw him crouched down near Jin who was unconscious with the dart still in his neck.

".....OH MY GOD!" Yugyeom yelled out, loud enough for Suga to hear as he turned around and saw Yugyeom.

"Yugyeom! Come over here!"

"What happened?!"

"I'll explain later! Quick! Stay with Jin! Make sure he doesn't bleed a lot!" Suga quickly got up and ran back to the van.

"Also! Make sure you have your gun out and aiming high! That dart came from above!" Yugyeom heard as he took his gun out and looked up as he aimed while checking up on Jin. Suga made his way to the van and opened up the van's door where Namjoon was seated. He thought Namjoon would figure out how to help Jin, so he shook Namjoon's shoulders.

"Mmm...w-what?...nnn.." Namjoon responded drowsy as he opened up his eyes slowly as he saw Suga's face first.

"Suga?..."

"Namjoon! Quick! Get out of the van!"

"Hmm...? Why?..." Namjoon rubbed his eyes gently and then blinked his eyes a couple times, then he looked at Suga who looked furious.

"I said get out of the Van!" Suga then grabbed Namjoon's shoulders roughly and then tossed him out of the van. Namjoon who was stunned, stumbled a bit as he gained his balance again.

"What was that for?!"

"Why are you two shouting?" Jhope asked with a hoarse voice as he stretched his arms out.

"Namjoon! Jin got shot with a dart! I don't know how its effecting him but we need your help! Yugyeom is staying with him." It took Namjoon a minute to process what he just heard and then he puts his hands onto his hair tugging it in frustration.

"What?!" Namjoon screamed as he pushed past Suga and started running to find Yugyeom who is with Jin. Questions started racing through Namjoon's mind like..who had shot Jin with a dart? What kind of dart is it? Will Jin die? Will Jin die? Will Jin die? That specific question got Namjoon's heart racing. Before he knew it he saw Yugyeom and Jin. He tried to catch his breath a bit as he looked at Jin and forgot about Yugyeom.

"Jin!" Namjoon crounched next to Yugyeom and moved the clothing that covered Jim's neck and gasped. Jin was bleeding but he wasn't bleeding that much but Namjoon had a feeling if he didn't stop the bleeding and try to figure out what kind of dart it is before it's too late.

"What happened?" Namjoon still looked down at Jin's face but the question was for Yugyeom. Yugyeom shrugged and looked around for Suga.

"Suga knows. He said he would explain later and that we should aim high because the dart came from above-"

"Cover me then. We'll all have to step into that building. Is it open?"

"I don't know..."

"It isn't. I tried breaking in through the glass door's windows with Jungkook's Axe but Jin wouldn't let me." Namjoon looked down at the ground before picking up Jin and carrying him bridal style. Jin's body looked limped as he was being carried, even his arm was hanging low..lifeless to say at least.

"Suga...stay with me. Yugyeom, wake the others up and tell them to meet us in front of this building. And if they try to ask questions, just tell them this is an emergency and nothing more. Suga will explain to them how this happened. Yugyeom nodded at Namjoon words before getting up and running back to the van. His heart was beating fast as he reached the van he then tried to shake everyone but of course they were still asleep. Yugyeom didn't know how else to wake everyone up..and that's when he went to the trunk of the van, he tried to look for something. He saw bottles of water, which was weird...but he didn't care at this point as he took a few and ran back to the front of the van and opened the cap, he poured all the water onto everyone and they started to cough loudly.

"Ppppllah! Ah!" Jackson coughed loudly and then opened his eyes real quick.

"What the hell Yugyeom?!" Youngjae also coughed right next to Jackson.

"What was that you put in our mouths?! Water?! It tastes like water!" Youngjae yelled out and everyone in the van was coughing out loud.

"Ewwwww!" Jimin screamed as he coughed real loudly along with Jungkook.

"What are you trying to do to us?! Kill us?!"

"Where's Suga?" Jimin touched the seat where Suga was suppose to be and pouted.

"Follow me guys!-"

"Why Yugyeom?" Jinyoung coughed a bit and put a hand to his chest.

"Come on guys! Let Yugyeom talk!" BamBam said angrily as he looked at around but then started coughing again.

"Like I said...we have an emergency! Follow me!"

"Wait! Is it safe to get out of this van?! At night?! You don't know what's out there waiting for us!" Jhope said as his heart was beating fast and he felt a light hand on his shoulder. He turned to Jimin and saw that he was looking at him.

"Don't worry Jhope. We're here! You have nothing to worry about..I promise." Jimin smiled at Jhope who's lips turned into a smile as well.

"Yeah....you're right."

"Well...if Yugyeom says its an emergency..I'm out!" BamBam got out of the van along with everyone else. Yugyeom started to run and that's when everyone else ran behind him, once they got to the front of the building Jungkook stopped running and saw Jin who looked limped in Namjoon's arms.

"......." Jungkook looked at Jin and then he looked at Yugyeom.

"W-What..happened?" Jungkook tired to seem calm but his voice said otherwise as he stuttered a bit. Everyone fell silent as they looked at Jin who looked like he was sick or something.

"Let Suga explain..." Yugyeom looked at Jungkook before turning his head to look at Suga who sighed.

"Me and Jin were in the front of this building trying to see if we can get in and that's when it happened...I was looking at him and the next thing I knew..a dart came from above and shot Jin in the neck..his eyes..they started rolling back and that's when he fell..I think he's unconscious.. other than that..I don't know.." Suga trialed off as he looked at everyone before looking at the ground.

"W-WHOEVER DID THIS YOU ARE GOING TO PAY!" Jungkook held his gun shakily above as he tried not to cry. But he was trying not to break down knowing that the person you have known for a long time is looking so dead.

"Jin...." V walked up to Jin and Namjoon. He out stretched his hand to touch Jin's arm and it was cold. He drew his hand back and tried not to cry as well.

"Suga...can you...?"

"Sure..." Suga walked up to Jungkook who looked like he was getting ready to cry.

"Can I use your-"

"Yeah..use it however you like.." Jungkook didn't meet Suga's eyes as he felt his Axe being taken from him. Suga walked up to the doors and swung the Axe into the glass doors, trying to break them. As Suga continued to try and break the glass doors he finally did breaking the glass completely.

"Now that I think about it..maybe you shouldn't had done that because now something can get in.." Jaebum said and everyone looked at him while still be silent.

"I for one, don't care at this point. Cover me as I go in." Namjoon instructed as everyone drew their guns up high as they looked to try and see if another dart would come as Namjoon stepped through door with Jin still in his arms. Soon everyone else got in and then moved a heavy object to block the door.

"Lay him down onto here." Suga moved some stuff that was on the desk before Namjoon laid Jin down onto it. He looked so dead like as he laid there unconscious..they hoped for he was.

"Now let's take a look..." Namjoon said before looking at Suga who gave Jungkook back his Axe.

End of part 17

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

971K 41.3K 34
" since you stole my boy, I am stealing yours. " -jjk
904 137 45
"do we know each other??" "no" "good now mind your own business and let me mind mine!"
41.7K 2.3K 38
" I never thought of you as my enemy! Not even in my view! " Taehyung shouts to him " We never had anything special, did you truly believe that we h...
24.6K 606 43
"i want her. give me her." jungkook says, -mafia au ©berryhun