Wizardess Heart: A Tamer's Be...

By Animefan446

Long ago, there was once a group of powerful Wizards who have special abilities that no one could ever imagin... More

Character Introductions
The Ice Tamer, Keira Mitsui
Welcome Back To The Academy
First Day Of School
I Won't Be A Weakling Anymore
The Ice Wizard's Strength
Keira Will Never Be Free
Keira's Betrayal
Tower Of Sorrows
Heading Back To Skystead Village
Skystead Village
A Fresh Start And The Return Of A Half-Brother
Suspicions Of Dark Magic
Searching For The Unicorn Spring
Keira's Dream
A Brother And Sister Reunion
I Will Come Back For You
Preparing For The Summer Break
A Warm Up For The Festival
The Magical Creatures Festival
Celebrating The Festival
Meeting Hakko Izuma
Hakko's First Day
Hakko Is A Tamer?!
Hakko And Elias Become Buddies
Danger Is Approaching
The Ice Emperor, Sora
Keira Obtains Her Mother's Weapon, Frostguard
The Ice Tamers, Sora And Keira
Keira's Training Begins
The Fortune Sage
The Cold-Hearted Tamer, Kagura Hayashi
Kagura's Past
Showdown! Tamer vs Tamer
Kagura vs Keira
The Old Tamers Village
The Fire Dragon, Ignitus and A Mother and Daugther Reunion
Father vs Daughter
The Announcement of The Magic Games
The White Dragon, Zetherth
The Mysterious Visitor
The Balance Of Power
Leon's Power And Strength
Heading Into The Fairy World
Card Battle! Hakko vs Yukino
Saving The Fairy King
Yukino Enrolls Into The Academy
Yukino's Lonely Heart
The Magic Games Begin
Card Magic Battle! Hakko vs Clara!
Showdown! Ice Tamer vs Frost Mage
Esmeralda vs Kagura!
We'll Show Them Who's Number One
Showdown! Keira vs Laura!
The Dragonsheild Guild And Gendonlune Academy Will Always Be Number 1!
We're Going Into The Team Battles!
Let The Team Battles Begin!
Twin Tamers vs Iron and Dark Mage
Hakko And Kagura vs Sapphire and Raoul
The Ice Tamers vs Dragonlord and Demonlord
No Matter What Happens! I Will Never Give Up!
Preparing For The Celebration Party
The Celebration Party
The Dragonslayer, Seiji
Irseith, The Gifted One
I Have To Be Ready For Another Attack
Seiji Knows Something That We Don't
You're Not Alone In This World
I Will Know When The Time Comes
Who will stand and Who Will Fall In This War Of Light And Darkness?
The Battle of Gendonlune
You're Half Tamer And Half Dragonlord!
I Will Lead The Tamers On The Right Path!
The Truth About The Mitsui Family
The End...For Now
Author's Note And Sequel Coming Soon!

My Life Has Just Gotten Exciting

47 2 0
By Animefan446

HAKKO'S POV

After the battle rounds were over, we became the winners of this year's Magic games and everyone was pleased for us including our classmates. It was a tough battle between us and the Klaxiara students but, it was worth it but I was a little more concerned about Keira since she fought against my cousin and Alex single handily. Right now, I was in the infirmary and I was helping Professor Merklova treating those who were hurt during the losing team battles and on the winning team battles.

I checked Keira's side and it was a bad wound all right but, I was able to heal her side even though it was taking a bit longer to heal than her other injuries. Professor looked at me and he asked me.

"How are you getting on Hakko?"

"Her wound is taking a lot longer to heal but, I'm getting there."

I said as I concentrated harder on my healing magic. Once Keira's wound stopped bleeding and closing up slowly, I stopped healing her and I then began to bandage up her side. Sora shouted in pain since Professor Merklova was bandaging up his injuries as well.

"Ow!! hey man! go easy on the bandages!!"

"Sora stop shouting, you're going to wake her up."

"It doesn't matter anyway, she's knocked out for the time being and anyway, she doesn't think ahead when someone insults her or us tamers."

Suddenly, Keira sat up and she shouted.

"Say that again and I'll smack you!"

"Keira you're awake!"

I said to her surprised until she suddenly laid back down and went back to sleep. I was dumbfounded when this happened and then Sora shouted.

"That lunatic woke up just to pick a fight with me?!!"

I giggled a little after Sora shouted like that. I put the covers over Keira's sleeping form and then Headmaster Randolph came in and he then spoke up.

"So how're the two strongest Tamers holding up?"

"Let me put it this way, Sora is being a baby when he's getting his bandages on and as for Keira, well, she's half asleep and half awake sometimes, but other than that they're both going to be fine once they get plenty of rest."

I explained to Headmaster Randolph. He smiled at this and he then spoke up.

"Well that's good to know, once these two have healed up, there's going to be a celebration party and all of the schools are invited, well, except for Klaxiara."

"Why? did something happen to them?"

"I'm afraid so, because of Keira's uncle getting involved with Dark magic and tricking us into thinking he was Zaldore, they're being questioned and the magical justice is investigating their school."

"Well, I can see why they want to question them but, they didn't know that this Hayate person was tricking them."

Headmaster Randolph nodded his head in agreement and then we heard Keira waking up. Keira opened her eyes and she then sat up carefully and I then said to her.

"Hey sleepy head, how are you feeling?"

"I feel like I've been through a stampede but, other than that, I'm fine, ow."

Keira flinched in pain and she then rubbed her side where she got hurt from before and I then said to her.

"I wouldn't try moving around yet when I tried healing you, your other injuries were fine but, the one on your side took longer probably because of that dragon sword that Alex used during the fight."

"I see, now I know why he's known as a DragonLord."

Sora nodded his head in agreement and he then said to us.

"She's right, I wasn't expecting your cousin to be a Demonlord, did you know?"

I shook my head for a no to his question and then Keira carefully sat up on the bed. I then asked Keira.

"By the way, how long has Hayate been with your Father's dark guild?"

"Honestly, I'm not entirely sure, but if I had to guess, I'd say it was probably around the same time when Yukino and Sora left, uncle Hayate also has the same ambitions as my old man, he also wants to get rid of the dragon King once and for all, hmpf, a pair of lunatics if you ask me."

I nodded my head in agreement and I said to her.

"Can't argue with you there, you can tell from that mad look in his eyes."

KEIRA'S POV

I frowned a little when I saw Hayate's face and it still angers me to think that another member of my family has betrayed the Dragonsheild guild only to join up with the dark guild. Just then, someone knocked on the door and it was Laura along with Clara and Sapphire.

"Hey sis, how are you feeling?"

"Hi Laura, I'm doing thanks aside from a few minor injuries, ow."

I rubbed my side again when I tried to get comfortable. Sapphire shook her head and she then said to me.

"Well, that's bound to happen when you try to fight against someone like our strongest teammates or...WAS our strongest teammates."

Sapphire said disappointedly and then Clara sat next to Hakko and she said to me.

"You fought amazingly out there Keira! how in the world did you get your Mother's weapon in the first place? everybody back in my school thought it got lost years ago after her death."

"Hakko should do the explaining she was the one who gave me that weapon when Sora tried to take it from me."

Sora sweat dropped when I said this. Sapphire sighed a little and she then said to me.

"I know we're from rival schools but, you gotta believe us, we didn't know that our headmaster was your uncle, it was still a bit of a shock to us after you revealed his true identity."

"Well, it could have been worse it might have been my old man behind that mask."

Laura nods her head in agreement with my comment. Hakko then said to us.

"Sapphire, are you sure you and your teammates aren't going to make to the celebration?"

"Nah, besides, it's like what your headmaster said, we're still being suspected about us using dark magic so it's best we stayed away from the celebration the last thing we need is someone throwing things at us."

Sapphire said to us. Before she left, Sapphire remembered something and then she went into her pockets and she said to me.

"Oh that's right, I almost forgot about this."

Sapphire places a small bag on my lap and she then said to me.

"Dylan and Alex asked me to give you this, one of them is a fang of the water serpent and the other is a scale of the chameleon, Alex said 'call it our way for saying sorry and we were wrong about your kind'"

Sapphire explains before she left. I then said to her.

"Pass this message onto those two, will you? tell them I said thanks and as weird this is gonna sound but I actually enjoyed fighting someone like Alex and Dylan even though they got their heads kicked in the process."

Sapphire giggled and she nodded her head before she left. Laura looked at me and she asked.

"First you guys were enemies and now you're all friendly with one another?"

"Well, we were foes in battle from rival schools and now look at us, we're friendly towards one of us especially finding out we're half-sisters."

I said to Laura with a smile. Professor Merklova then spoke up and he said to our visitors.

"I know you're all concerned for Keira and Sora's health but they're all right but right now they need some rest."

"He's right, come on you two, there are a few people that I want you to  meet."

Clara and Laura nodded their heads and then Hakko and our two new friends left. Professor Merklova gave me some healing potion and he said to me.

"By the way, I'm not sure if you or your teammates have noticed, but, among the crowd, the dragonslayer Seiji was watching yours and Sora's fights."

I nearly choked on the healing potion and then Sora shouted.

"Seriously?! I didn't know he was gonna be there! the dragonslayer who defeated dragons when he was our age was really there?!"

"Yep, same guy and he seemed well impressed especially with your battle rounds Keira, he's going to be attending the celebration party as well once the two of you have fully recovered."

I was surprised that Seiji of all people was going to come here to our school.

"I see, well, knowing Byakuya and Vincent they'll probably try and sucking up to him since he's also like us as well."

"How did you know that Keira?"

I chuckled and I said to Sora.

"I have my resources."

"More like you've been spending way too much with the brainiac buddies Hakko and Elias."

I giggled a little when Sora said this and then Professor Merklova said to us.

"Well try not to worry about him right now, just concentrate on getting better all right?"

Sora and I nodded our heads and we then laid back down on the bed. I sighed a little and I thought to myself.

'I certainly wasn't expecting this, this afternoon might have been a rocky ending with the Klaxiara students but, afterwards, it got even better, my life has just gotten exciting.'

TO BE CONTINUED...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.5K 411 29
Katherine Espinosa gets into Gedonelune Royal Magic Academy: one of the most competitive and prestigious academies for wizards. People come to the ac...
856 41 36
Lucy loses her family in a tragic plane crash at a terribly young age of 6. Whether she's alive or not, no one knows... That is, until a full 10 year...
1K 18 4
In a land far, far away, lies the Kingdom of Fiore, a small peaceful nation of 17 million, and a place filled with magic! Found in every home, bought...
1.1K 32 22
"Natsu, you make me happy. And I don't know how I could've gotten through this week without you. Even with me not being able to speak you didn't plea...