Tame h.s

By horanatr

In a town full of notorious gangs, it’s a choice between two. “You’re either with us or against us, it’s your... More

Tame h.s
One: Moving Day
Two: New Start
Three: Pretty Green Eyes
Four: Furniture
Five: First Day
Six: Meet and Greet
Seven: Heisenberg
Eight: Kava
Nine: Rudeness and Boobs
Ten: Boo Bear and Eleanor
Eleven: Back For You
Twelve: Messages
Thirteen: Kennedy Williams
Fourteen: Little White Lie
Fifteen: Drinks
Sixteen: Sealed with a Kiss
Seventeen: Battered and Bruised
Eighteen: The Docks
Nineteen: Skinny Jeans
Twenty: Planned Goodbyes
Twenty- one: Daddy
Twenty- two: So?
Twenty- three: First Date
Twenty- four: Haunted Past
Twenty-five: Think before you Speak
Twenty- six: Opening Night
Twenty- eight: You're Gone
Twenty- nine: TMI
Thirty: Girls Day Out
Thirty- one: Happy Birthday Haz
Thirty- two: Luck of the Irish
Thirty- three: Calvin
Thirty- four: Trouble
Thirty-five: Anger
Thirty-six: Brum Brum
Thirty- seven: Wounded
I'm really sorry
Guiseeeee
Thirty- eight: Get Well Soon
Thirty- nine: Welcome Home Present
Forty: Congratulations
Forty-one: Apologies
Forty- two: Meet Crystal
Cast
Forty- three: Skype Calls and Sexual Tension
Forty- four: Burning Up
Forty- five: Hospital Visits and Bad News
Forty- six: Time to Talk
Forty- seven: Interruptions
Forty- eight: Fight Me
Forty- nine: Phone Calls
Fifty: The Row
Fifty- one: I'm Sorry
Fifty- two: Questions
Fifty- three: Final Goodbye
Fifty- four: Weddings and Bad Decisions
Fifty- five: Communication
Fifty six: Pitter Patter
Fifty- seven: Takedown
sequel

Twenty- seven: Official

5.6K 196 24
By horanatr

Ava POV

"So does this mean we're official?" Harry spoke up after a moment of silence

"Do you want us to be official?" I replied

"I would love nothing more than for us to be official but it's all up to you Ava, I'm already decided."

My heart warmed at Harry confessing his feelings for me, I thought that because of my past with Josh it would have ruined any chance of me and Harry becoming romantically involved but as he said, I was completely wrong. He was willing to see past everything in my past and just focus on the present and foreseeable future whether I was involved or not I didn't care I was focusing on this perfect moment me and Harry were sharing.

"Then I guess that does it then, we're official." Harry beamed down at me from where he was towering over me standing in between my legs as I returned the kind gesture and smiled back at him I was afraid my cheeks would break if I kept on smiling.

He began leaning back down closing the space between our two faces so that we were able to continue what we started before, his bottom lip grazed over my top one slowly, it was tormenting how slow of a pace he was going, I could tell that he was wary of his actions towards me but with the alcohol that was running through my system I really didn't want him to go slow with me right now.

I decided that I would quicken up this pace and closed the space between us, doing the work for Harry I eagerly pressed my lips onto his which had taken him back at first but he relaxed and worked his lips against mine. I wrapped my legs around his waist and snaked my arms around his neck to deepen the kiss yet again while his hands were still placed on the desk nest to where my hips were, as the kiss kept on getting deeper Harrys hands had found themselves wrapped around my thighs giving them a gentle but firm squeeze which caused me to gasp into the kiss, Harry took that gasp as permission for his tongue to invade my mouth.

I started to play with the curls at the back of his neck which made a moan escape from Harry's lips, by now I hadn't realised that my back was completely laid flat on the office desk while he hovered over me spreading my legs farther apart so that he could get more access in between.

This was a completely different side to me and I am not ashamed to say that I was enjoying every single moment of it, I felt fearless as I allowed Harry to move his hands around my body without my body completely freezing or shutting him out, I was loving this intimate moment with Harry but it was soon cut short when someone barged through the door.

"Oh look at the two little lovebirds, finally got together I see?"

You always seem to ruin the moment don't you my dearest Kennedy, as soon as she barged through the door mine and Harry's lips automatically detached and he pulled me up from the current lying position I was in, Harry stood protectively in front of me to save any embarrassment but I'm afraid it was too late for that as my cheeks were burning bright red and he stood with his back facing me scratching the back of his neck as he looked down at the floor

"Yeah I guess we did." Harry chuckled

He looked over his shoulder and my cheeks were still bright red I gave him a shy smile as he winked at me.

Kennedy Williams, you are the number one cock block.

.......................

Waking up on Sunday was great I woke up with a huge smile on my face, just overthinking about last night brought joy and happiness to run through my body, me and Harry were together finally after many weeks of fighting our feelings, I really didn't want to let my guard down in front of him and gather feelings for him so quickly but my heart decided against me and fought hard against my mind.

Once Kennedy had left the office yesterday leaving my and Harry flustered, he admitted that he wasn't sure about me and that I seemed like someone who he didn't want to be involved with and that I was too nosey for my own good, but soon grew feelings for me when we met at college a few days after, that's why he asked to sit with us at lunch so that we could get closer to each other but me at the time wanted nothing to do with him.

I admitted to him that he was a dick when we first met and when we were at college but my opinion soon changed each time I seen him, he really redeemed himself throughout the past few weeks. I knew that there was still so much I needed to find out about Harry, he already knew most about me and my past yet I hadn't been told anything about him aside from the fact of him being the leader or Caged.

I slapped my cheeks a few times to see if I could reduce the smile on my face but it didn't budge it wouldn't move away from my face, it was just a lot to process. I was glad I had the day off work today since I just wanted the day to myself to catch up on my TV programs, go food shopping and just lie on the couch like a slob.

Once I had decided that I should get out of bed I went to my wardrobe and picked out a comfy outfit for the day which was a knitted jumper and a pair of leggings, I chucked my hair up into a high pony tail and wrapped a bandana around my head, the weather was still cold so I thought it would be best to wear my boots and my coat.

I made my way to the grocery store in record time which meant I had longer to relax at home, when I reached the lobby at the apartment complex I walked over to the elevator only to find out that it was out of order, huffing I picked my bags up off of the floor and made my way over to the stairwell to suffer through the steep stairs.

When I eventually made it up to my floor trying to catch my breath and made my way over to my door and as I was trying to get my keys out of my coat pocket the handle of my shopping bag snapped and cause all of my groceries to fall out onto the floor, I let out a groan of annoyance and leaned my head against the door.

"Could this day get any fucking worse?"

"Need a hand?" I instantly smiled at the voice, my forehead still leant against the door.

"Yes please."

I huffed pushing myself off of the door and rummaging through my bag to finally retrieve my keys and slotted them into the lock, once the door was open I picked up the unsnapped bag from by my feet and brought that in to the apartment, I placed the shopping onto the island in the kitchen with Harry closely behind me with the spilled shopping clutched in his chest to prevent it from falling out of his grasp. He walked over to where I was and placed the shopping onto the island as I was packing away the rest of it.

"Thanks for this Harry."

"Do you really think I would want to see my girlfriend struggle?" My heart fluttered at Harry's statement it still hadn't fully sunk in that we were together so each word regarding to me being as being Harry's girlfriend made all of my emotions run wild.

"Yeah I guess" I blushed

"Aw look at you Avie getting all shy around me."

"Seriously stop."

He held his hands up in defence as he continued to unpack my shopping, I had realised that he was nearing the bottom of my bag and I was quick enough to grab the bag out of Harry's hand and rushed into the bedroom

"Hey! What's your problem?" Harry shouted as I ran into the bathroom, I quickly shoved my lady products underneath the sink. Once they were in the cupboard I made my way back into the kitchen, Harry leaning against the island scrolling through his phone.

"Sorry about that."

"Its fine, what was that about?

"Just stuff."

"What kind of stuff?" C'mon Harry you're making this hard on me now please stop talking.

"Just different kinds of stuff"

"Stuff to help you go with the flow perhaps?" What a dick, he knew all along, he was just trying to embarrass me now. I didn't answer him just stood and glared at him with my arms closed.

"Oh I see are the painters in?" I've had enough of your games Styles

"Ok yes I'm on my period will you shut up now please." I buried my head into my hands to hide the blush that had crept upon my cheeks and groaned into my hands, he just had to bring it up in that context didn't he

"Aw babe don't be embarrassed in front of me."

"How can I possibly not be embarrassed by sharing that with you, you could have just left it and not said a word but you had to bring it up?"

Harry walked around the island to where I was standing and brought his arms around my waist and placed a gentle kiss on the top of my head as I snuggled into his chest and wrapped my arms around his torso.

"Thanks again for helping out today."

"It's not a problem, it's the least I could do anyways." I smiled up at Harry and he placed a kiss on my lips.

"Do you want to stay for a while?" I asked Harry

"Yeah sure."

I detached from Harry and placed my hand in his as I dragged him over to the couch, he sat down first and I sat down in the seat next to him.

"What do you want to watch?" I looked over at Harry

"Anything, it's your choice."

I sighed at Harry being indecisive I mean how hard is it to decide what you want to watch on telly, especially when his girlfriend is giving him the chance to watch anything, any boy would jump at the chance of being able to watch what they wanted, me being me I decided to put some episodes of Orange is the new black on that I had recorded previously.

"Great choice in show babe." Harry smiled and grabbed my ankles so that my legs lay across his, that's how we sat for the rest of the day, the pair of us lounging on my couch pissing ourselves laughing at certain parts of the TV show.

I didnt get the 10 votes I wanted :( but I just couldnt bring myself to not update so fuck it. I really appreciate the reads i have currently I just wish you would all interact more with me :(

Enjoy the chapter

Vote

Comment

Share

Follow

Jade x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9M 85.5K 82
"I don't want my sister to know." I say to Harry as his fingers play with mine. "She's your best friend and practically hates me." "It will be our s...
21.1K 522 6
DISCONTINUED Juliane Lily Swan Whitlock Hale is now 17 and decides to travel to New Orleans, there she meets the Mikaelson's to whom she agrees to wo...
393K 6.3K 79
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
Ace (HS) By [N]

Fanfiction

1.3M 49.2K 34
"I like a woman who can beat me at my own game." // cover credit to @herwalls