Wizardess Heart: A Tamer's Be...

By Animefan446

Long ago, there was once a group of powerful Wizards who have special abilities that no one could ever imagin... More

Character Introductions
The Ice Tamer, Keira Mitsui
Welcome Back To The Academy
First Day Of School
I Won't Be A Weakling Anymore
The Ice Wizard's Strength
Keira Will Never Be Free
Keira's Betrayal
Tower Of Sorrows
Heading Back To Skystead Village
Skystead Village
A Fresh Start And The Return Of A Half-Brother
Suspicions Of Dark Magic
Searching For The Unicorn Spring
Keira's Dream
A Brother And Sister Reunion
I Will Come Back For You
Preparing For The Summer Break
A Warm Up For The Festival
The Magical Creatures Festival
Celebrating The Festival
Meeting Hakko Izuma
Hakko's First Day
Hakko Is A Tamer?!
Hakko And Elias Become Buddies
Danger Is Approaching
The Ice Emperor, Sora
Keira Obtains Her Mother's Weapon, Frostguard
The Ice Tamers, Sora And Keira
Keira's Training Begins
The Fortune Sage
The Cold-Hearted Tamer, Kagura Hayashi
Kagura's Past
Showdown! Tamer vs Tamer
Kagura vs Keira
The Old Tamers Village
The Fire Dragon, Ignitus and A Mother and Daugther Reunion
Father vs Daughter
The Announcement of The Magic Games
The White Dragon, Zetherth
The Mysterious Visitor
The Balance Of Power
Leon's Power And Strength
Heading Into The Fairy World
Card Battle! Hakko vs Yukino
Saving The Fairy King
Yukino Enrolls Into The Academy
Yukino's Lonely Heart
The Magic Games Begin
Card Magic Battle! Hakko vs Clara!
Showdown! Ice Tamer vs Frost Mage
Esmeralda vs Kagura!
We'll Show Them Who's Number One
Showdown! Keira vs Laura!
The Dragonsheild Guild And Gendonlune Academy Will Always Be Number 1!
We're Going Into The Team Battles!
Let The Team Battles Begin!
Twin Tamers vs Iron and Dark Mage
Hakko And Kagura vs Sapphire and Raoul
The Ice Tamers vs Dragonlord and Demonlord
My Life Has Just Gotten Exciting
Preparing For The Celebration Party
The Celebration Party
The Dragonslayer, Seiji
Irseith, The Gifted One
I Have To Be Ready For Another Attack
Seiji Knows Something That We Don't
You're Not Alone In This World
I Will Know When The Time Comes
Who will stand and Who Will Fall In This War Of Light And Darkness?
The Battle of Gendonlune
You're Half Tamer And Half Dragonlord!
I Will Lead The Tamers On The Right Path!
The Truth About The Mitsui Family
The End...For Now
Author's Note And Sequel Coming Soon!

No Matter What Happens! I Will Never Give Up!

70 0 0
By Animefan446

KEIRA'S POV

Sora and I were in shock when we saw Alex and Dylan's true forms. Sora then spoke up.

"This is bad, they're serious this time and now, they're going to use Dragon and Demon force."

"I can see that!"

I shouted at Sora and Vincent was shocked when he saw this. I looked at him and I said to him.

"Oy! Vincent! isn't that against the rules?"

"Sorry Keira, I'm afraid there aren't any rules about those two using strong magic spells."

I frowned at this and I then looked at Alex and Dylan and they were smirking at us.

"You two should have given up the fight when you had the chance."

Sora and I could sense how strong these two are right now and he then spoke up.

"They'll blow us away if we attack now."

"They'll blow us away if we just stand here staring at them! CHARGE!!"

I shouted before Sora and I charged towards Alex and Dylan.

3RD PERSON POV

Alex and Dylan smirked when the Ice tamers charged towards them. Keira swung her swords to try and hit Alex but he was moving too quickly for her to hit him. Dylan was also doing the same with Sora as he tried to use his ice magic sword but it then got destroyed after Dylan's demon claws destroyed it. 

"*Chuckles* pathetic."

Dylan punches Sora in the face, sending him flying in the process. Keira also got sent flying but she recovered from her stumble and then she landed on her feet and she slides on the ground for a moment before leaping into the air. Keira then transformed into her Ice armour and she then raised her swords along with some of her ice swords that Sora used earlier.

"Now dance my swords!!"

Several ice swords charged towards Alex but he managed to dodge them all in time. Keira was shocked by this and then he flew towards her after his wings appeared. Keira's eyes widen and then Alex reappeared behind her and then Yukiya shouted.

"Keira look out!!"

Keira looked over her shoulder but it was too late Alex struck her by using his dragon flame claws which caused her armour to crumble. Keira was shocked by this and then she glared at Alex as she fell. Keira managed to roll in the air so that she was prepared to land on her feet and then she transformed back into her flight leopard Armour. Keira glared at Alex after he landed on the ground and then she charged at him again and then she tried to him with her twin swords. Alex chuckled at her.

"Is that all you got?!"

Alex caught Keira's swords and then the both of them glared at one another. Alex chuckled and then Keira stomped on his foot making them both jump away from each other.

"Whoa!! the Ice Tamers are on the defence now! do they even stand a chance against Alex and Dylan?!"

The crowd cheered for Klaxiara. Keira frowned and then she and Alex charged at one another and then they clashed swords. Keira's eyes widen and then both of her twin swords broke along with her arm and shoulder armour. Keira stumbled a little and she then looked at her side and she was hurt but she couldn't let anyone see as she gently placed her hand on her wound to use her ice magic to close it up for now. Keira started to wobble since she was starting to run low on magical energy.

"Looks like you're about to keel over any second, why don't you give up?"

"Shut the hell up!!!"

Keira yelled before she transformed into her flame armour. She then used her phoenix wings to fly towards Alex and before she could strike him she suddenly reverted back to her school uniform. Keira was shocked and then Alex spoke up.

"Did you seriously forget that I'm a dragon?!"

Alex then grabbed Keira by the throat and he smirked at her. Keira tried to loosen his grip but he wouldn't let go.

"I warned you to give up when you had the chance, I'll admit you were a good fighter but in the end, you Tamers will always be losers and weaklings, NOW PERISH!!"

Alex shouted before he threw her towards Sora was also sent flying after Dylan used his Miasma against him. Sora and Keira then crashed into each other and then Alex and Dylan had created magical spheres and then Dylan shouted.

"It's over!!"

"Take this! dragon and demon extinction!!"

Alex shouted as he and Dylan threw their magical spheres towards Sora and Keira. They were both shocked when they saw the spheres being combined before a large explosion appeared. The crowd and the rest of the students were shocked when they saw this. The Klaxiara students and their team smirked at this and so did Zidore who was grinning at his victory.

"Looks like we won again."

Once the light and dust settled, Dylan then spoke up.

"Looks like it's finally over."

"So it would seem, oh well, they did put up a good fight."

Vincent lowered his head and he then looked at the dust to make sure that Sora and Keira were defeated but, once the smoke and dust settled large chunks of ice had appeared where Sora and Keira were and the crowd was shocked when they saw this. Dylan and Alex were surprised by this and then the ice started to crack and then it crumbled to pieces which then revealed the beaten up Sora and Keira.

Sora and Keira were panting in exhaustion and their uniforms were a bit torn since they nearly got destroyed by the explosion. The Gendonlune students cheered for them and their team sighed in relief. Azusa placed his hand on his heart and then he mumbled.

"I thought I was gonna have a heart attack just now."

Yukiya rested his folded arms on the railing and he then spoke up.

"You weren't the only one."

Hakko looked at Sora and Keira and she looked a bit concerned.

"This is bad, from the looks of their condition from here, it looks like they're about to keel over at any second, they did use up too much of their magic from the earlier fight, not to mention they've used that Ice spell to protect themselves from that spell just now."

"How long do you think they've got for this fight?"

Luca asked Hakko. Hakko folded her arms and she then spoke up.

"Honestly, I'm not sure but, if I had to guess I'd say they might not be able to use another attack spell nevermind another defence spell, if they did I'm not sure they'll last for much longer."

The others were shocked when they heard Hakko's diagnosis. Sora fell to his knees and so did Keira while she clutched her left arm. Keira looked at Sora and she said to him.

"Sora..are you all right?"

"I-I think so...ow..."

Sora said while panting. Keira glared at Alex and Dylan who were smirking at their pathetic state right now.

"Well, well, it looks like the Ice Tamers managed to survive the explosion."

"It's impressive I'll give them that, however, it looks like they won't last for much longer."

Keira frowned and she then tried to stand but her legs gave out and then she fell to the ground.

'Damn! because of the mixture of my armour and their weapons from earlier, I don't have that much energy left to fight back nevermind stand up again.'

Keira thought to herself while clutching her arm and then she felt her side stinging again. Keira looked at it and some of the ice that she placed on it earlier started to crumble. Keira frowned and then she looked at Alex and Dylan. Vincent sighed and then he said to her.

"Keira, it's all right for you and Sora to give up, besides, there's no way you two can fight back now."

Sora nodded his head in agreement and he said to her.

"I hate to say this but he's right."

"You can't  be serious?!"

"Look at us Keira! we don't stand a chance against them! if we had Tamers' force we would have stood a chance but, let's face it, our magic and the ice magic that was taught by our master wasn't enough."

Keira frowned and then she slapped Sora's cheek. The crowd and their team were shocked by this and then Keira.

"Stop talking like that! do you have any idea how weak and pathetic you sound right now?! I get what you're trying to say but, haven't you forgotten about something else? have you forgotten about this?!"

Keira said as she tore off a bit of her sleeve to reveal her guild mark to Sora. Sora's eyes widen and then Keira continued.

"We have these marks for a reason! they're not just to symbolise our guild but they're supposed to symbolise about how strong we are and how we never run away from our battles! when I was with the dark guild, I thought everyone else around me gave up on me and I gave up on them because I thought I was also weak and pathetic when I took those beatings from the old man but when actually I was just worried that if I did show my weakness to anyone, they would see that I gave up easily but not this time..."

Keira slowly and steadily stood up on her feet and the crowd and the Gendonlune students were surprised at how she was able to stand up. Keira glared at Alex and Dylan and she then continued.

"This time, I won't run away..."

Keira unsheathed her Frostguard and then she raised it in the air and she shouted.

"And I won't show my weakness to anyone because I will always have the guts to never give in!!"

Keira shouted before her magical pressure showed and then this time, Alex and Dylan had to shield their faces from the strong wind because of Keira's magical pressure. Zidore was shocked and he shouted.

"WHAT??!!!"

Keira glared at Alex and Dylan and then dragon flames surrounded her body as she transformed into her fire dragon armour. Once the light died down, Keira was now stronger than before and she then shouted.

"No matter what happens here today! I will never give up! I will keep fighting my enemies until one of us drops!!"

Keira flapped her dragon wings and she then charged towards Alex before she grabbed him by the face and then she threw him towards the wall. The crowd was shocked when they saw this and so were the Klaxiara students. Dylan snapped out of his shellshock and then he tried to attack Keira with his Miasma. Keira frowned and then she flapped her wings to blow away the black smoke.

Dylan was shocked when this happened and then Keira got behind him and she then punches him in the face, sending him flying towards the wall. Alex frowned at Keira and he then thought to himself.

'Damn her! she's using dragon armour and this one is a fire dragon! no matter, she's forgotten what I am.'

Alex smirked at Keira before he stood up and he tried using a dragon spell but it didn't work on Keira's armour as she charged towards him. Keira and Alex then clashed swords and she then said to him.

"Did you really think that weak dragon spell was going to work on me because I'm using dragon armour? don't make me laugh! that kind of spell can only work on real-life dragons and you can't control the souls of one that's been absorbed into Frostguard and you my friend are nothing more than a joke and a failure."

Keira said to him before she kicks him in the face. Alex rolled on the ground and then Dylan tried to use his binding magic on her but Keira flapped her wings so that she was in the air again. Alex flapped his dragon wings so that he can keep up with her. Keira glared at Alex and he then said to her.

"You're gonna regret getting back up on your feet!!"

"The one who's going to be doing the regretting around here is you!!"

Keira yelled before she and Alex concentrated their attacks into their dragon swords before they clashed with one another. The crowd and the announcers were shocked when they saw this. Randolph was shocked when he watched Keira fighting against Alex and he then spoke up.

"Incredible, I've never seen Keira fight this powerful before, I always knew she was holding back during class but I've never seen anything like this in all my years."

"She's an incredible woman that's for sure, now I know why she's known as the Ice Empress's daughter."

The headmistress spoke up. Yukino was cheering for Keira and so were her guildmates. Klaus was even shocked himself when he saw how strong Keira is. Elias looked at him and he asked him.

"Klaus, did you know that she was this strong?"

"I always knew she was holding back during training but I had no idea she was capable of this."

Azusa smirked and he then spoke up.

"That's my sister for you, once she gets like this there's no stopping her, she's come a long way since she left the dark guild and now look at her, she's gotten strong so much that I hardly recognise her as that weak little girl now."

Liz and the others were surprised by Azusa's comment. Suddenly, Alex was sent flying and then he landed on the roof of the stadium and he then flapped his wings again and he was getting angry. Alex was about to use his magic sword until Keira grabbed him by the face and she drags him against the wall roughly. Dylan was shocked when he saw this.

"ALEX!! hang on bud!!"

Dylan charged towards Keira but before he could attack her, Keira smirked and she then threw Alex towards Dylan and they crashed into each other. Keira flew above them and she then raised her sword and shouted.

"It's over!! Fire Dragon!! fire pillar explosion!!!"

Keira concentrated her fire magic into her sword and she created a large fireball and she swung her sword so that the fireball flew towards Alex and Dylan. Suddenly, there was a large explosion making the crowd and the others shield their faces from the strong wind and the heat. Once the dust settled, Sora and Vincent coughed for a few seconds and then Sora spoke up.

"Oh man, she went and overdone it."

"That idiot, when will she ever learn the meaning of the word restrainment?"

Vincent said as he looked at the spot where Alex and Dylan were and then he and Sora saw them all beaten up and they were back to their human forms. Alex sat up and he clutched his shoulder in pain and Dylan held onto his leg in pain.

"Oh man....how the hell are we losing?"

"I know, but we won't let this loser beat us!"

Alex shouted until Keira landed on the ground and she was angry at her dragon magical pressure showed. Keira walked towards them with her sword ready and she frowned at them.

"You two are real pains in our backsides, claiming that you two are stronger than us Tamers but that's where you're wrong, we Tamers maybe rare few in numbers but we're not weak and we're not pathetic either, one by one we're revealing ourselves and our true strengths, there may be a few of us walking down dark paths like how Sora and Yukino did but someday I will become their leader and I will point them in the right direction they're supposed to go on in the beginning, if anyone insults us they'll deserve pain and suffering for calling us those things."

Alex and Dylan frowned and then they placed their hands together and then Alex shouted.

"SHUT UP!! WE DEMON LORDS AND DRAGONLORDS ARE THE STRONGEST AND WE WILL NOT BE DEFEAT BY THE LIKES OF YOU!!!"

A black sphere appeared and that spelt trouble to the others. Sora shouted at Keira.

"Keira! get out of there!! you'll be blown to pieces!!"

Keira smirked and she then said to Sora.

"I told you, I'm done running."

Once Alex and Dylan unleashed their attack, Keira raised her sword and she then shouted.

"Fire and wind dragon!!"

A whirlwind appeared on Keira's flame sword along with the flames and she then shouted.

"Exploding flame blade!!"

Keira swung her sword in a circle and then the flames exploded the blast and it came back towards Alex and Dylan who didn't have enough time to dodge the attack. Once the attack struck them, they were sent flying and they were covered in burn marks and their uniforms were torn up as well. Alex and Dylan then crash landed on the ground and they didn't get back up again. As Alex laid there on the ground, he thought to himself.

'No....we lost...?'

Dylan also thought the same thing before he and Alex blacked out. The crowd was silent for a moment and then Keira spoke up.

"Anyone who calls us Tamers weak and pathetic, they will get a thrashing from me and I won't show any mercy to my enemies no matter who they are."

The announcer then smiled and he shouted.

"It's all over!!! Keira Mitsui defeated Alex and Dylan single handily!!"

The crowd cheered for Keira and so did the Gendonlune students along with the other teams except for Klaxiara, who was still in shock after witnessing their two best students lose. Zidore frowned and he growled angrily.

"No.....this can't be happening, how the hell did we lose to them?!"

Sapphire placed her hand on his shoulder and she said to him.

"Headmaster, calm down, I know we lost but please, you need to stay calm."

"Get off me!!"

Zidore shoved Sapphire away from him and he then glared at Keira, who was panting exhaustion after Vincent declared her and Sora the winners.

"I won't let this brat get away with this, I'll teach her a lesson she won't forget!!"

Zidore teleported behind Keira and he was about to attack her. Sora saw this and he shouted.

"Keira behind you!!"

Keira looked over her shoulder but she didn't have time to dodge since Zidore had his lighting fist at the ready. Suddenly an ice shield appeared which protected Keira and then Zidore jumped back. Keira looked at Laura with a smirk and she said to her.

"Thanks for that Laura."

"Anytime, sis."

Laura said with a thumbs up. Zidore glared at Keira and he said to her.

"You little runt, you don't deserve to win! we were supposed to win but you got in the way!"

"Oh shut the hell up Zidore!! or should I say...."

Keira swung her sword upwards causing Zidore's mask to split in half and then his body glowed. The crowd and Keira's team were shocked when this happened and then Zidore's true identity was revealed. Keira glared at him and she said to him.

"Uncle Hayate."

The crowd was shocked when they saw Hayate's face and then Vincent frowned at him.

"Hayate Mitsui, I should have known he was behind Klaxiara's sudden increase in magic."

Hayate frowned at me and he then said to me.

"Tch, how long have you known?"

"Long enough until you revealed our true powers, I'll admit you almost had me fooled, but I knew eventually you were gonna crack."

Hayate continued to glare at Keira before he got his lighting magic at the ready.

"It doesn't matter anyway, besides, you're not the one who's going to lead the Tamers my brother will."

Keira stood at a fighting stance but before she and Hayate started a fight, Sapphire, Raoul, Dashiell and Alaric got their weapons and spells ready and they pointed them at Hayate who stood there in shock. 

"What the hell are you four doing?! is this how you treat your headmaster?!"

"Headmaster?! what Headmaster?! you faked Zidore's identity and you deceived us!"

Hayate frowned at Sapphire's comment and then Hakko got her sealing cards ready.

"Looks like this little fight is over before it can even begin, see ya."

Hakko said before she threw her sealing card at Hayate's head and then he got sealed away. Hayate was shouting angrily and he was demanding Hakko to let him out but she ignored him. Vincent smirked at Hakko and he said to her.

"Hahahaha!! nice one Hakko."

"Thank you."

Headmaster Randolph approached the others and he then spoke up.

"My, my, what a shock, who would have thought Hayate was in disguise and here I was thinking we were prepared for an attack this time."

Keira was starting to feel weak after she reverted back to her uniform. Kagura then spoke up.

"Well, we are dealing with Dark wizards, you'll never know when they're going to be around to attack."

The others nodded their heads in agreement and then Keira to Yukiya.

"Um...Yukiya, can you do me a favour?"

"What is it?"

"Catch me...."

Keira mumbled before she fell forwards and then Yukiya caught her in his arms in time. Yukiya and the others were shocked by this and then Hakko checked Keira's body. Azusa then asked her.

"Is she going to be all right?"

"Well, aside from a few minor injuries, she's completely exhausted her magical energy, I doubt she'll be waking up anytime soon but, thankfully, I think she's going to be OK with a little time and rest."

Yukiya smiled a little as he looked at the sleeping Keira in his arms. In the shadows, Ivan watched the whole fight and he frowned slightly.

"Tch, once again, my daughter and her friends win...."

TO BE CONTINUED...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.7K 115 10
As another problem came for Fairytail again Eight members were chosen to visit a total different world where magic does not exist... A world where on...
345 40 15
*.✧ "When you turn into the age 20, our generation staff will be passed on to you, dearie. Mom and Dad soon will retire, and you will take over the t...
33.9K 2.5K 110
A place where all the races are against one another, Humans decide to make an alliance with the Dragons. The condition: their princess should marry t...
133 0 16
Alright, alright, sooo this is a whole entire remake of 'From Starting Fights to Making Music'. I ended up not liking the whole story and just delete...