Wizardess Heart: A Tamer's Be...

Par Animefan446

Long ago, there was once a group of powerful Wizards who have special abilities that no one could ever imagin... Plus

Character Introductions
The Ice Tamer, Keira Mitsui
Welcome Back To The Academy
First Day Of School
I Won't Be A Weakling Anymore
The Ice Wizard's Strength
Keira Will Never Be Free
Keira's Betrayal
Tower Of Sorrows
Heading Back To Skystead Village
Skystead Village
A Fresh Start And The Return Of A Half-Brother
Suspicions Of Dark Magic
Searching For The Unicorn Spring
Keira's Dream
A Brother And Sister Reunion
I Will Come Back For You
Preparing For The Summer Break
A Warm Up For The Festival
The Magical Creatures Festival
Celebrating The Festival
Meeting Hakko Izuma
Hakko's First Day
Hakko Is A Tamer?!
Hakko And Elias Become Buddies
Danger Is Approaching
The Ice Emperor, Sora
Keira Obtains Her Mother's Weapon, Frostguard
The Ice Tamers, Sora And Keira
Keira's Training Begins
The Fortune Sage
The Cold-Hearted Tamer, Kagura Hayashi
Kagura's Past
Showdown! Tamer vs Tamer
Kagura vs Keira
The Old Tamers Village
The Fire Dragon, Ignitus and A Mother and Daugther Reunion
Father vs Daughter
The Announcement of The Magic Games
The White Dragon, Zetherth
The Mysterious Visitor
The Balance Of Power
Leon's Power And Strength
Heading Into The Fairy World
Card Battle! Hakko vs Yukino
Saving The Fairy King
Yukino Enrolls Into The Academy
Yukino's Lonely Heart
The Magic Games Begin
Card Magic Battle! Hakko vs Clara!
Showdown! Ice Tamer vs Frost Mage
Esmeralda vs Kagura!
We'll Show Them Who's Number One
Showdown! Keira vs Laura!
The Dragonsheild Guild And Gendonlune Academy Will Always Be Number 1!
Let The Team Battles Begin!
Twin Tamers vs Iron and Dark Mage
Hakko And Kagura vs Sapphire and Raoul
The Ice Tamers vs Dragonlord and Demonlord
No Matter What Happens! I Will Never Give Up!
My Life Has Just Gotten Exciting
Preparing For The Celebration Party
The Celebration Party
The Dragonslayer, Seiji
Irseith, The Gifted One
I Have To Be Ready For Another Attack
Seiji Knows Something That We Don't
You're Not Alone In This World
I Will Know When The Time Comes
Who will stand and Who Will Fall In This War Of Light And Darkness?
The Battle of Gendonlune
You're Half Tamer And Half Dragonlord!
I Will Lead The Tamers On The Right Path!
The Truth About The Mitsui Family
The End...For Now
Author's Note And Sequel Coming Soon!

We're Going Into The Team Battles!

45 0 0
Par Animefan446

KEIRA'S POV

After my battle ended it was now Azuma's turn and I was dying to know what kind of magic he uses. Azuma approached his opponent and then the announcer spoke up.

"OK folks! we're onto another battle between a Tamer and a mage, give it up for Gendonlune's student Azuma and Pixia's student Azura Scarletwood!"

The crowd cheered for them and then Sora spoke up.

"Looks like the crowd is going wild for us now."

"Who would have thought that we went from the crowd booing at us to cheering for us."

Hakko said happily and I smirked at their comments and I then spoke up.

"Well, no one expected the strongest Tamers to participate in the Magic Games, of course, they would start cheering for us now."

"Shh! will you lot be quiet! his match is about to start."

Midnight said as we looked at Azuma and he was ready to fight.

AZUMA'S POV

"Just let you know, I won't go easy on you just because you're a girl."

"I don't expect you to."

Azura said with a smirk and then Vincent said to us.

"When you two are ready...BEGIN!!"

Azura got her tome ready and it then floats next to her and she shouted.

"Water magic!! shark bomb!!"

A shark bomb appeared out of the magic circle and then it charged towards me and I then dodged it in time. Azura smirked and she then said to me.

"Nice job dodging that attack! let's see if you can deal with this! water magic!! water daggers!!"

Several water daggers came out of the magic circle and I managed to dodge them but I got hit on the arm. I looked at my sleeve and thankfully, there was no scratch but a torn on my sleeve.

'That was close but, if I get hit by those daggers again I might not be so lucky.'

I glared at Azura and she chuckled at me.

"Aw~ what's the matter? are you gonna start crying for mercy now."

I smirked at her and I then said to her.

"Yeah right, water magic isn't a bother to me, but if I were you, I'd be worried about myself."

"What are you trying to do? scare me or something?"

"Don't get cocky, little missy, you don't know who you're dealing with."

Azura frowned at me and she then shouted.

"That's it! take this! water magic!! Water Serphant!!"

A large water snake appeared but I wasn't worried about it and I then created a hand sign and I then shouted.

"Light magic! Great barrier!!"

I created a large shield to protect myself and once the snake struck my shield, a bright light appeared making the crowd and Azura cover their eyes.

3RD PERSON POV

As the bright light shun, the crowd had their eyes covered and so did the announcers and Azuma's teammates. Keira had her eyes covered and she shouted.

"Ahhh!! I've gone blind!!"

"Holy hell Azuma!! how much light magic did he just use?!"

Sora shouted as he had his eyes covered as well. Hakko used her cape to keep her eyes covered and so did Midnight and Kagura. Once the light died down, Azuma managed to get behind Azura who was still blinded by the bright light and he then said to her.

"I tried to warn you but you didn't listen."

Azuma then knocked out Azura by whacking the back of her head and she then fell to the ground. Once everyone's eyes returned to normal, the announcer then spoke up.

"I'm not sure what just happened but it looks like Azura is down for the count."

Vincent rubbed his eyes and he then spoke up.

"You already know who won, just announce the winner I'm still a bit blind right now."

"All right, the winner is Azuma!"

The crowd cheered for Azuma who smirked at his victory and he said to Vincent.

"Sorry about that Vincent, don't worry though, your eyes will return to normal in a few seconds."

"OK, thanks for that Azuma."

Vincent mumbled as he blinked a few times before Azuma walked away. With his teammates, Keira blinked a few times and she looked at her teammates and she said to them.

"Am I the only one who's got blurry vision at the moment?"

"Hold still for a second Keira."

Hakko said as she placed her hand over Keira's eyes and she healed them. Keira blinked a few times and Hakko asked her.

"How's your sight now?"

"Much better thanks Hakko."

"You're welcome."

Azuma came over to his teammates and he said to them.

"How're everyone's eyes?"

"What the hell do you think?! you nearly blinded us you, idiot!!"

Sora shouted angrily and Midnight smirked at Azuma.

"Well, that's one of the reasons why Azuma is known as the Light Tamer back in our village."

Azuma nodded his head in agreement and then we saw another Klaxiara student and another Zomiara student ready to fight it out. 

"If everyone's eyes are back to normal, our next wizards are Klaxiara's student, Alaric La Croix and Zomiara's student Jason Parkridge."

The crowd cheered for Jason and the girls screamed for Alaric. Keira sweat dropped and she then spoke up.

"Oh, dear, another Klaxiara student who has a lot of fangirls at the moment."

"Yep, somehow I feel a little jealous of them."

Sora mumbled making the others look at him with an 'are-you-serious?' expressions on their faces. They looked back at the fight and they had already begun and Alaric was dodging Jason's fire magic and he smirked at him.

"You can run all you want but I won't lose to you again Alaric!!"

"That's what you said the last time we fought, however..."

Alaric clenched his fists and then he shouted.

"Iron demon magic!! Iron clubs!!"

Two giant iron clubs appeared and then they both struck Jason right in the chest and stomach. Jason spat out blood and then he was sent flying towards the wall. Vincent was shocked when he saw this and so were the students of Gendonlune and the rest of the crowd.

"Whoa!! did you see that?!"

Randy shouted in a shocked tone. Klaus was shocked when he saw this and then Yukino spoke up.

"Iron demon magic, no way so he's like Dylan but different."

"Somehow I get the feeling that one of our members of the team is gonna have trouble dealing with this guy."

Elias said in a worried tone and Azusa nodded his head in agreement.

"I know, but I've never heard about this demon magic before."

"You could pretty much say that it's like Dark magic but it's still legal here in Gendonlune, I never imagined Klaxiara would actually learn this type of magic."

Klaus said in a concerned tone. Leon noticed this and he asked him.

"Is something the matter Prefect Klaus?"

"Nothing, except, I don't remember about Klaxiara training students to use demon magic before, it's bizarre."

Yukino shrugged her shoulders and she then spoke up.

"Bizzar or not, it's all because of the new headmaster of their academy, so is it any wonder why some of the students have learnt about demon and dragon magic?"

"I'm not convinced, but, there's nothing we can do but just watch our team win the individual rounds."

Klaus said as one more member of the Pixia academy students and Klaxiara's student was ready to fight. 

"OK folks, this our 11th match of the day and now it's Azula Black vs Dashiel Mallor!"

The crowd cheered for the two students who were ready to fight. Vincent looked at them both and he said to them.

"When you two are ready, BEGIN!!"

Vincent got out of the way before Dashiel used demon wind magic against Azula who managed to dodge his attack. Azula then summoned a magic circle and she then shouted.

"Poison magic!! Poison mist!!"

Azula summoned a fog of Poison but Dashiel smirked and he managed to use his wind magic to make temporary wings on his back. Azula was shocked by this and he then said to her.

"I'll admit, you're strong, however..."

Dashiel smirked at Azula and then he used his staff and shouted.

"Darkness magic!! Dark slash!!"

Dark flames appeared and then the slash tried to hit Azula but she managed to dodge it in time. Azula was shocked by his attack and then Dashiel shouted.

"You're no match for me Azula! Darkness magic! Dark Rondo!!"

"AHHHH!!"

Azula screamed in pain as Dashiel's attack sent her flying and she crashes on the ground roughly. Dashiel chuckled and then he said to her.

"Pixie is no match for a wizard who is the master of the darkness, once she's fallen into his trap there's no escape."

Azula was shocked that she lost to Dashiel. Vincent then declared Dashiel the winner and the other teams were shocked by his spells. Hakko frowned and she then spoke up.

"Darkness magic huh? looks like Dashiel is the one we need to worry about."

"He doesn't worry me in the slightest besides, he's no match for my light magic."

"We'll see Azuma, besides, it's Midnight's turn now."

Midnight smirked and he then spoke up.

"I'll make sure to end this fight quickly so we can get into the Team battles."

"Good luck bud."

Azuma said as he and Midnight bump fists before he heads to the arena. The announcer then spoke up happily.

"OK folks this the last round of the individual battles and now it's down to our final students of Gendonlune and Zomiara! who will come out victorius?!"

The crowd cheered and then Vincent spoke up.

"OK you two, get ready...START!!"

Vincent shouted and then Derrick shouted.

"Zomiara won't lose this round take this!! Black lighting strike!!"

Derrick tried to his Midnight with his lighting attack but Midnight disappeared before the lighting could hit him.

"What?! he vanished?!"

"Look out Derrick!! he's using shadow magic!!"

Jason shouted but it was too late Midnight caught Derrick in his shadow trap. Derrick frowned and he shouted.

"Oh crap!"

"I knew this would be over quickly."

Midnight said before a black shadow hand appeared around Derrick's neck and he said to him.

"Forfeit the match or else my shadow strangle spell will do some damage."

Derrick grunted in pain as the shadow restrains crushed his bound arms making a crunching like sound.

"Ahh!! enough!! I give!!!"

Midnight smirked and he releases Derrick and he then collapses onto the ground and he was in absolute pain. Vincent then declared Midnight the winner making the crowd cheer for him. Keira sweat dropped when she saw Midnight's attack and then Sora spoke up.

"Shadow magic huh? I better remind myself not to get on Midnight's bad side."

"That makes two of us Sora."

Keira said to Sora as Midnight made his way back to his teammates. Hakko smiled at Midnight and she said to him.

"Well done Midnight, not one of us has lost in any of the individual rounds."

"I know, now let's see what's gonna happen next."

Kagura said as they looked at the holograms of the announcer and the two headmasters of the academies.

Derek: "OK folks that's the end of the individual matches."

H.Randolph: "I'd like to say congratulations to the Gendonlune students who participated in the Magic Games and the Klaxiara students as well."

H.Melissa: "Wel I'll admit, they certainly took us by surprise, who would have thought those six Tamers would  be so strong, I guess you didn't want to lose again this year Randolph."

H.Randolph: "Of course."

Derek: "On that note folks, we will now announce the winning and losing teams for the team battles, for the losing team battles will be Pixia Academy and Zomiara Academy which leaves the two strongest teams who's teammates haven't lost during the individual battles are Klaxiara Academy and Gendonlune Academy!"

The crowd cheered and the Gendonlune team cheered as well. Sora and Keira hugged each other while Hakko cheered, Kagura smirked and then twin tamers fist bumped with smirks on their faces. The Klaxiara team weren't pleased when they heard that the Gendonlune team were chosen to fight them in the team battles.

"Dammit...of all of the teams we had to fight against the one team who was supposed to lose again this year."

"Don't sound disappointed Dylan, besides, I'm actually looking forward to this team battle because there's one Tamer in particular that I want to fight and it's that girl, Keira Mitsui."

Alex said with a smirk as his dragon eyes appeared. Sapphire smirked and she then spoke up.

"I know how you feel Alex, I want to fight against Kagura, I wonder if she's strong as me."

Sapphire said with a smirk on her face. The Klaxiara students smirked and they looked at the Gendonlune students who were smiling happily. Keira then spoke up.

"Finally, we're going into the team battles and this time, we'll make Gendonlune Academy number one again."

TO BE CONTINUED...

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

133 0 16
Alright, alright, sooo this is a whole entire remake of 'From Starting Fights to Making Music'. I ended up not liking the whole story and just delete...
350 51 21
Growing up as an apprentice healer in the castle, Ilia loved listening to the stories the knight-mages told. Tales of valour and glory, adventures in...
1K 18 4
In a land far, far away, lies the Kingdom of Fiore, a small peaceful nation of 17 million, and a place filled with magic! Found in every home, bought...
32K 675 82
Even though she is one of the most liked members of the guild not much is know about the s-class wizard. Not even her best friend, the infamous Salam...