The Frat Boy || S.M.

By shawns_illuminater

Book #2 in "The Tutor" trilogy. - "What are you doing here?" I gasp, my body going numb and my face expressio... More

Welcome!!
Chapter 1 || "Never Talk About That Again"
Chapter 2 || "Officially Lost Your Mind"
Chapter 3 || "Roomates"
Chapter 4 || "You'll Look Hot"
Chapter 5 || "Sure Thing, Babygirl"
Chapter 6 || "Just Like Old Times"
Chapter 7 || "Netflix And..."
Chapter 8 || "Is That Seat Taken?"
Chapter 9 || "Never Hated You"
Chapter 10 || "Back To My Place"
Chapter 11 || "Don't Love You"
Chapter 12 || "Repulsed"
Chapter 13 || "Nice Knowing You"
Chapter 14 || "Give You My Number"
Chapter 15 || "Satanic Ritual"
Chapter 16 || "Pucker Up, Babygirl"
Chapter 17 || "Say You Want Me"
Chapter 18 || "Shut Up And Kiss Me"
Chapter 19 || "Time To Face The Music"
Chapter 20 || "Not Getting You Pregnant"
Chapter 21 || "One Last Time"
Chapter 22 || "Fake ID"
Chapter 23 || "High School Sweethearts"
Chapter 24 || "The Julia Show"
Chapter 25 || "Someone's Thirsty"
Chapter 26 || "You Kissed Her?"
Chapter 27 || "Yes Daddy?"
Chapter 28 || "Say Cheese"
Chapter 29 || "My Name Is Alex And I Like You"
Chapter 30 || "Cold Or Just Excited To See Me"
Chapter 31 || "Damn Helaina, You're A Freak"
Chapter 32 || "Sugar Mama"
Chapter 33 || "Punish You"
Chapter 34 || "Hungry For Seconds"
Chapter 35 || "Sit On My Lap"
Chapter 36 || "Saved By The Bell"
Chapter 37 || "Read Me Like A Book"
Chapter 38 || "Helaina."
Chapter 39 || "Mrs. Steal Your Girl"
Chapter 40 || "He Wants To Do You"
Chapter 41 || "Test It Out"
Chapter 42 || "Get High With Me"
Chapter 43 || "Suck and Blow"
Chapter 44 || "Just A Friendly Kiss"
Chapter 45 || "Stone-Cold Bitch"
Chapter 46 || "All About Me"
Chapter 47 || "Addicted To You"
Chapter 48 || "We're Fine."
Chapter 49 ||"All Hope Isn't Lost"
Chapter 50 || "Want To Bet?"
Chapter 51 || "Two Can Play At That Game"
Chapter 52 || "Falling In Love"
Chapter 53 || "What I Want"
Chapter 54 || "Sexually Frustrated"
Chapter 55 || "Trust Myself"
Chapter 56 || "Round Two"
Chapter 57 || "Out of Control"
Chapter 58 || "Not A Threat"
Chapter 59 || "Are You Scared of Me?"
Chapter 60 || "I'm Not Okay"
Chapter 62 || "Together"
Chapter 63 || "Say Yes"
Chapter 64 || "Alex Just Broke Up With Me"
Chapter 65 || "Surprise!"
Chapter 66 || "Help You Relax"
Chapter 67 || "Quick and Kinky"
Chapter 68 || "Let's Get High"
Chapter 69 || "Help Your Daddy"
Chapter 70 || "You Look Like You've Seen A Ghost"
Chapter 71 || "Out Of My Life"
Chapter 72 || "Soaking Wet"
Chapter 73 || "Point Of No Return"
The End
The Heartbreaker

Chapter 61 || "Such A Tease"

10.9K 273 249
By shawns_illuminater

Bzzz. Bzzz. Bzzz.

I wake up the following morning to my phone buzzing on Shawn's bedside table. It wakes both of us up, and I groan. I wiggle my way out of Shawn's tight embrace to grab my phone before laying back down and putting his arms around me again. I unlock my phone and see that my mom texted me.

"Who is it?" Shawn asks, his raspy voice filling my ear.

"My mom." I say, beginning to read the message.

M: Hi honey, how are you?

H: good, wbu guys?

"What does she want?" Shawn asks. He brushes my hair off my neck and pulls his sweatshirt I have on back so that he can plant a kiss on my neck. It spreads goosebumps throughout my body, and I feel Shawn press his crotch into my butt.

Of course he woke up ready to go.

"She's just asking how I am." I explain, ignoring how hard he's gotten.

"That's cool." he responds, clearly not listening.

M: We're good. Everyone misses you. Do you work today?

Shawn rolls me onto my back and climbs on top of me, his hands sliding up under my shirt and sweatshirt to grope me.

H: i miss you guys too. no i don't today but i do tomorrow, why?

Shawn starts kissing my neck, grinding into my lower half. I sigh in frustration and gently push him off. He looks at me, equal-parts confused and hurt.

"What's that for?" he asks.

"Don't start that shit with me when I'm texting my mom." I say, and pick my phone back up. "Besides, we just had sex yesterday."

"No, we didn't. It was two nights ago, actually. Yesterday in your dorm room we were just fooling around a little bit." he reminds me. I roll my eyes.

"Whatever."

M: Just wondering. I have to go, I'll talk to you later sweetie. Love you

H: love you too mom

I exit out of my messages and open up Snapchat. Before he has the chance to realize what I'm doing, I take a picture of Shawn.

"What are you doing?" Shawn asks. I look back at him and smile.

"Nothing." I giggle as Shawn unsuccessfully tries to grab my phone and delete the Snapchat of him. He's too slow, and I sent it out to my streaks before he has the chance to do so.

"I hate you." he laughs, and I grin at him.

"I love you, too." I say, pecking him on the lips. I go to pull away, but Shawn has other plans.

Climbing on top of me, he pins me down and starts kissing me harder. I kiss him back, but once his lips leave me and start trailing down my body, I stop him.

"Mhmm, nope." I say once I've escaped from under him.

"Baby girl, you're such a tease." he groans, gripping my hips. Shawn picks me up and sets me down on his lap so that I'm straddling him. He continues to hold onto my hips, his hands sliding up under my shirt and sweatshirt. His fingers rest on my bare skin, drumming.

"Oh really, I'm the tease? You're the one who keeps kissing me and touching me." I remind him.

"You're a tease by looking so good. I'm hungry and you're looking like a whole damn snack." Shawn licks his lips, and I burst out laughing.

"I'm sorry, I can't take you seriously right now." I laugh.

"Is this serious enough for you?" Shawn asks, and underneath me, I can feel his hard-on. My eyes widen and I stop laughing.

"You're so weird." I say, and suddenly my mouth is dry. A tension has entered the room that wasn't there moments before. Electricity slides between Shawn and I, and I know that if I don't get off of him in the next thirty seconds or so, things are going to do a drastic 180.

"And yet you're still straddling me." he points out. I hesitate, my mouth parting slightly as I think.

"Not anymore." I say, rolling off of him and standing up. Shawn groans, but surprisingly, doesn't comment. "I'm going to borrow a pair of your sweats to wear back to the dorms."

Shawn doesn't reply, so I take that as permission. I take off my pajama pants and fold them up, putting them in my bag. I grab a pair of clean underwear and put them on, walking over to Shawn's drawer.

"Helaina, can I ask you something?" Shawn speaks up. The tone in his voice catches me off guard, as it's one I've never heard before, but I try not to think much of it.

"Sure," I say, opening the top drawer. It's filled with t-shirts; no sign of sweatpants anywhere.

"It may be a little weird, but keep in mind that you're my girlfriend." he says, and my heart rate intensifies.

"Uh, okay..." I say, suddenly worried about what he's going to ask. I open the bottom drawer, and I see it's full of pants. I crouch down, beginning to sift around in search of sweatpants.

"Do you care if I jerk off to you?"

"What?" I scream, shooting up. I turn around, staring wildly at Shawn. He just stares back, seemingly unbothered with the question he just asked.

"It's not like you don't know I do it." he shrugs. "I mean, remember that video I sent you in junior year?"

My entire body heats up at the memory. How could I ever forget?

"Well, no shit you do it." I say, crossing my arms in front of my chest. "It just... never really crossed my mind. It's not like I sit around wondering what you do in your free time, especially since we're at it practically every day."

"I wouldn't say every day..." Shawn says, and I shoot him a look. "Can you just answer the question? Do you care? Or does that make you uncomfortable?"

"Um, no, I guess I don't mind. I mean, we have sex so it's like I don't want you thinking of me naked. I'm pretty sure you have a good mental image of it at this point." I say.

"True, but I don't know. I thought I should just ask. It's different from us having sex."

"How so?"

"It's more personal, in a way." he shrugs. "Normally I just look at your Instagram and I-"

"Wait, what?" I screech. "You use my Instagram pictures to get yourself off?"

"And my screenshots of you from Snapchat." he adds in.

"Oh my God." I groan, covering my eyes with my hands. "Shawn, why the fuck would you use my Instagram for that?"

"You don't send me nudes or anything, so what else would I use?"

"Porn! Like a normal person!"

"You're so much hotter though, baby girl." he says, and I shift uncomfortably.

"Oh, thanks?"

"I mean, I can stop using your Instagram pictures if you'd send me something, or let me take a picture..." he begins, and I rapidly shake my head.

"No, no, no! That picture of me with my shorts pulled up to show my ass is the only picture you're going to get. I'm not about to have that shit come back to haunt me just because you're horny and need something to beat off at." I say, and quickly pull Shawn's sweats on before he gets the wrong idea.

"Well, what if I sent you something? You know, collateral." he suggests, and I laugh.

"You're joking, right? Babe, no." I say, getting my bra out of my bag. I take Shawn's hoodie and shirt off, handing them to him. "Take it all in, because the only snapshot you're getting is the mental one you should take right now."

"What about an actual one?" he asks, and pulls his phone out.

"Stop! That's not fucking funny!" I scream, lunging at him. I grab his phone out of his hand, making sure he didn't take any pictures of me. Once I check, I hand it back to him.

"Sorry," he apologizes, and I nod curtly.

I stand up and put my bra on. I put on the same shirt from last night and tuck everything else into the bag I brought. I put the socks on and begin to tie my shoes up. Shawn stands up and heads over to the dresser, taking out a t-shirt.

"You know," he begins, lifting the shirt over his head to put it on. "If you ever need any pictures of me, I'd be more than happy to send them."

"Oh, I'm sure you would be." I shoot back sarcastically.

"Just let me know. I'll send them for your own alone times."

Shawn winks, causing my face to heat up to a temperature a million times hotter than the sun.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

269K 5.2K 51
A compilation of Shawn Mendes Imagines. Cute? Sad? Whatever you want this book has it all. // editing //
5.2K 410 26
𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙜𝙤𝙤𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙨 𝙩𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚 "Oh, I'm sorry that I don't remember anything" she tells me "What do you even remember?" I mumbled Ha...
96.8K 1.3K 48
"I waited for you for so long. I watched my phone every night, waiting for a phone call that somewhere in the back of my mind I knew I'd never get. I...
1.7M 39.1K 39
"You're all I want." he said, and though his face proved seriousness, his eyes spoke of all the love in the world. [Completed.] © 2015 runninglow wat...