MISUSED (NOT EDITED)

By _jasthewriter

Growing up motherless wasn't always what the 18-year-old Tanya Moore would've dreamt of. Life had a funny way... More

1.) Pain In My Heart
2.)
3.) Troubles
4.) Woman's Worth
5.) Why Do I Feel So Sad?
6.) Goodbye
7.)
8.) Mr. Man
9.) Butterflyz
10.) Never Felt This Way
11.)
12.) How Come You Don't Call Me?
13.) Caged Bird
14.) "No!" Pt. 1
15.) "No!" Pt. 2
16.) If I Ain't Got You
17.) If I Ain't Got You pt. 2
18.)
19.) "Fallin"
20.)
21.) Fallin' pt. 2
22.) The end
1). Sequel
2.)
3.) Diary
4.)
5.)
6.)
7.) Karma
8.) Stay pt. 1
9.) Stay pt. 2
10.)
11.)
12.) Heartburn
13.)
14.) When You Really Love Someone
15.)
16.)
17.)
Questions updated:
18.)
19.) "Oh shit."
20.)
21.) "No more!"
22.) "Mom"
23.)
24.) Decisions
25.)
26.) Sit down pt. 1
27.) Sit down pt.2
28.) Warrior Song pt. 1 (Updated)
Warrior Song pt. 2
30.)
31.) Its Brewing
32.)
33.) Love, Sex and Serenity pt. 1
34.) Love, Sex, Serenity pt. 2

35.) Love, Sex and Serenity pt.3

6.3K 150 133
By _jasthewriter

TANYA

The sun light peeking through is what woke me up from my deep sleep. Lord knows I was knocked out, after last nights events I think I deserved the slumber.

I moved off of August and sat up to stretch.

I tried to get up, but I was too sore. "Damn it." I mumbled laying back down slowly, yeah I think August really did beat it up.

"Why you up so early?" He asked groggily, moving closer to him, I laid my head on his chest after placing a couple kisses on it.

"I was gonna close the curtains, but I couldn't get up." I said then laughed at the last part.

"What you mean you couldn't get up? Yo legs broke or something?" He asked and I had to see if he was serious or not.

And he was.

"No." I replied then laughed. "I'm sore, can't really move." I informed and he chuckled. "Told you I was finna beat da pussy up, you thought I was playin? Come on baybeh you should kno me by now." He spoke in a raspy voice.

I always did love his sleepy voice.

"Well whatever you had planned for today I think you should cancel." I told him and he laughed.

"I had dat planned da moment we came back in hea from da beach, cuz if I knew you how I thought. I knew you wasn't gonna wanna do nothing." He explained and I covered my face smiling.

"You was someone else last night, I'm surprised nobody ain't come see if I was tryna kill you or something." He said rubbing my back.

"I mean would you look at you and what you're working with? I don't know what was in that wine or food, but I think that played a part of my shenanigans." I defended.

"Nah, you just finally let da freak in you come out and ain't kno how ta control it." He stated.

"Maybe." I replied then covered my mouth as I yawned.

"What would you like to do?" He asked shifting some, I forgot we both were still naked.

"Can we just order room service and watch tv or something?" I asked feeling my eyes get heavy.

"Whatever you wanna do." He replied.

"I'm still tired." I spoke softly. "Go back ta sleep baybeh cuz a nigga tired my damn self." He added and I giggled.

"Did I wear you out baby?" I teased lifting up, he had arm over his eyes. I kissed on his chest up to his neck then to his lips.

"I wore my own self out don't sleep on my dick game." He responded and I laughed. "Pussy is power baby, you told me that remember?" I stated before pecking his lips.

"I did and I also told you about dat potty mouth of yours." He commented moving his arm from his eyes to look at me.

"I'm grown babe." I defended and he gave me his famous look. "Is dat right?" He asked flipping us over and hovered over me.

"Yup." I answered smiling. "You sure bout dat?" He asked gliding into me slowly. "Mhmm." I hummed biting down on my lip.

"Maybe I should fix dat." He added pulling out and before I could say anything he slammed himself in and I yelped.

"Talk dat shit now." He taunted pumping in slow but hard.

Oh yeah, I really fucked up now, I should've just stayed sleep, that would've been my best bet.
*
*
AUGUST

"I think I wanna get a tattoo under my boobs." She announced playing in my hair as I laid in between her legs.

It was one in da afternoon, we already showered and ate breakfast. We just chose to lay in bed half clothed.

She had on my shirt and I just had on boxers, we weren't going anywhere, so there was no need to get dressed.

"Of what?" I asked focusing on the show. She had me watching Housewives of Atlanta and I was low key intrigued with it, by she wasn't gonna know that.

"I wanna get your name." She replied and I shook my head. "Nah, I'm okay wit you getting like some quotes or symbol, but my name? Nah." I told her and she stopped playing in my hair.

"Why?" She asked. "Couple do it all the time." She added. "Den somehow they mysteriously start having problems den break up." I explained.

"I'm not going anywhere tho August and I know you aren't either.." she said and I pictured her pouting.

"We can get symbols or matching quotes if you want but I don't want your first tat ta be my name." I told her seriously.

"I really want my first tat to be something that I really care about and that's you Aug. I don't care about that superstitious stuff, I'm only worried about us, that's it." She clarified and I remained quiet.

"If thas what you really want, I support you baybeh." I said as she began playing in my hair again.

"It is Aug." She assured. "We can talk more about it when we get back home ok?" I said. "Ok." She replied.

"I needa tell you something.." She announced sounding serious and I grabbed the remote and cut the tv off then turned over to face her.

"Wassup?" I said looking at her. "I want to visit my dad." She revealed and I stared at her like she was crazy.

"Come again?" I said sitting up. "I want to visit him." She repeated, "No I heard you, but I'm confused on to why after da shit he did to you." I said shaking my head.

"I just need some answers and closure." She replied looking away. "Answers for what Tanya? Dat nigga beat on you, had you raped and didn't feel sorry about it not one bit!" I said raising my voice some.

"Don't you think I know that? I was there! It happened to me! I need answers for my own reasoning not for you or anybody else August but for me!" She shouted back.

"Why Tanya? Dat nigga ain't shit and will never be shit and I hope he rots in dat hell hole, I hope dem niggas beat his ass on a daily, for you to want to visit him, it's just not clicking with me." I told her as I climbed out the bed.

"He's still my da-" "NO HES NOT!" I yelled cutting her off before she could finish. "Dat bitch lost dat title da first time he laid hands on you. He ain't yo father! Dat nigga, beat on you, called you names, put you down on a daily then pimped you out and left you for dead! He's not your father!"

I shouted, damn I did not see the second day of our vacation going like this.

"I KNOW THAT AUGUST DONT YOU THINK I KNOW THAT?! BUT A PART OF ME STILL HAS THAT LOVE FOR HIM. ALL I EVER WANTED WAS TO BE LOVED BY HIM, HE USED TO BE SOMEONE I ADMIRED DO YOU KNO HOW BAD IT HURTS TO NOT HAVE THAT?! HE WAS SUPPOSED TO BE MY SUPERMAN!! My protector... I was supposed to feel safe in his presence August not afraid.."

Shaking her head, she covered her face and I heard her sniffling. "I want to have a baby, I want us to have a handful of kids, but I can not do that if I can't get that closure from him that I need August. I can't be the best me or a great parent if I'm constantly comparing my bad life to how I would raise our kids."

She explained and I started to feel bad, this is what Stacy meant.

"I want to get married and have kids with you Aug, but I feel like I won't ever be as happy as I would like because deep down I will always wonder why he did it and why he never felt bad. I just wanna talk to him and at least hear him apologize, even if he doesn't mean it, I just WANT to hear him say sorry and to tell me none of it was my fault, I hear if from everyone but I need to, I HAVE to hear it from him."

Climbing back into bed, I pulled her into me as she broke down. "I didn't kno baybeh, I'm sorry." I apologized as she cried into my chest.

"I'm sorry Tanya." I apologized again, holding back the tears. "I just wanna give you all of me without always thinking about him. I want to give my all into everyone and everything I love without thinking back to him and what he's done to me. I want to love without feeling guilty for how my life played out. I just want your support on this." She said looking up at me with tearful eyes.

"You got me baybeh, I'm sorry for getting upset, I didn't know it was deeper than I assumed." I told her wiping under her eyes.

"Can you come with me?" She asked and I nodded planting a kiss on her forehead. "I love you shorty." I spoke against her lips.

"Always and forever Aug." She replied back then hugged me tightly.

"From here on out, I'm gonna support you on anything you do. If I don't like it, I'll let you kno, but I'll still support you." I promised as I rubbed her back then kissed on her neck then face.

"Thank you." She spoke softly resting her head on my shoulder. Damn did I love this girl and I hated how broken she still felt because of the shit that nigga did to her.

I probably should've just killed him, but I thought that was too easy for him, so him going to prison would make him suffer.

I didn't know that him still being alive would have Tanya suffering emotionally and mentally. I thought she was good, she was good at hiding her emotions and I felt stupid for not being able to see the signs.

They were right in front of me and I paid no attention.

Gotta do better, I really do.

Later that day

"You forgive me baybeh?" I asked her for the fifth time. "I'm fine Aug." Was her same response.

"But do you forgive me?" I questioned looking at her. "I do." She replied and I smiled. "I'm jus protective over you ma, I ain't mean to snap like dat." I told her.

"I know... I should've expected that.. especially from you." She added playing with the ring. "You really wanna have a baby with me?" I asked trying to hide my grin. 

"Of course." She answered smiling. "You don't understand how happy dat makes me feel." I stated and she looked at me smirking.

"I love you." She said grabbing my face. "Always and forever baybeh." I said before we shared a kiss.
*
*
TANYA
February 15th, Vacation day 6

Someone knocking loudly on our door is what disrupted my sleep. August and I have been doing nothing but couple activities for the last 4 days and I was tired.

We still had 8 days left and I think I just wanted to sleep in the rest of this week, but Caine them were supposed to be coming soon.

"Baybeh?" Aug called placing the pillow over his face. "I was tryna ignore it." I admitted as I sat up to check the time.

"It's prolly a maid wanting to do some early cleaning." He informed, I ran my hand down my face and sighed deeply.

"I'm coming!" I yelled when they started doing a beat on the door.

"Tanya ma a nigga tryna sleep." He said and I grabbed a pillow and threw it at him. "I wanna sleep too damn it." I said then ran out the room before he tried to get me.

"Don't bring yo ass back in hea!" He called and I laughed, walking through the suite, I pulled my curls up into a messy bun then rubbed at my eyes again.

Hearing the knocking again, I rolled my eyes, this person sure didn't have patience.

I unlocked the door then pulled it open and had to blink a few times.

"Surprise!" Monica yelled along with Ron, Caine, Big T, Waldo, and Marie little cute self.

"He-hey." I said covering my mouth, "Damn did we come at a bad time?" Caine asked and I shook my head quickly.

"Morning breath." I mumbled as he pulled me into a hug. "We all have it, don't nobody care about dat." He added hugging me tightly.

Once he pulled back, Monica and everyone else followed suit.. Ron gave me a quick side hug, as I expected.

"Where wide forehead at?" Caine asked loudly and I shook my head. "Sleeping." I replied.

"Uncle Augustttttt!" Marie yelled running towards the room. "NO!" I yelled running behind her, cuz he was sleeping naked.

"What?!" They all asked, "He's in his birthday suit!" I yelled running behind Marie, damn was she fast.

"MARIE COME BACK HERE!" They all yelled running behind me. Just as she was about to go into the room, he came out picking her up and we all stopped to catch our breaths.

"Hell y'all breathing so hard for?" He asked before kissing Marie all over her face. "Nothing." I said walking by and into the room.

All that running took a lot out of me.

They all started talking loud and I grabbed my stuff and went into the bathroom. This was gonna be a long week.

AUGUST
Later that morning

"Uncle August?" Marie called as we walked the beach. "Yes luv?" I answered picking her up. "Are there sharks here?" She asked pointing to the water.

"Nope and if there are Uncle Aug gonna beat dem up." I told her and she giggled. "Can we go in there?" She asked, but I shook my head.

I think I was tired of the ocean. "Aw man!" She said then crossed her arm and I busted out laughing.

"What's the matter baby girl?" Tanya asked catching up to us. "I wanna go in da water." She answered still pouting.

"Why can't she?" She asked looking at me as she took her from me. "I'm tired of da Ocean." I announced and she laughed.

"I'll take her." She said placing her on her feet and she ran her little self right into the water.

"Tanya you better watch my daughter!" Caine yelled before tossing the football to Ron. "Go to hell!" She shouted back and everyone busted out laughing.

I don't know what's been up with her lately.

She went into the water along with Monica and Waldo went in with them as well.

I jogged over towards the gang and Big T threw the football my way. "Y'all been making babies since y'all been hea huh?" Caine asked and I gave him a mind yo business look.

"Tell me again why would I discuss dat with you or anyone else?" I questioned as he tossed the ball to Ron.

"It's pretty obvious, she has four hickies on the right side of her neck and if I were a stranger I would think that was a bruise." He explained and I shook my head.

"Mind yo business." I said just as Ron tossed the ball to me. "But y'all have been enjoying y'all selves right?" Big T asked and I nodded.

"What you got planned for us?" Ron asked and I shrugged. "Y'all can do whatever, I think I'm vacationed out." I admitted and they all smacked their lips.

"Seriously bro.." Caine stated and I sighed. "We can do something tonight and tomorrow morning." I said.

"What we doing tonight?" Ron asked tossing the ball back to me. "I gotta find something ta do first nigga damn." I said and they laughed.

"Y'all weren't suppose to be hea until tomorrow afternoon, so y'all fucked up the rotation." I added.

"We got tired of working and counting da days, yo ass should've answered yo phone last night. I called you three time to let you kno we all decided ta come early." Caine informed.

"Well now y'all ain't got shit to do today, so who's fault is dat?" I questioned with a smirk.

"Yeah yeah." He said as I tossed the ball to T. "I thought you were gonna bring yo fam?" I said looking at him.

"Me too, but my wife wanted me to spend it with y'all." He said shaking his head. "You cool wit dat?" I asked.

"Yeah, if I'm not protecting y'all then I'm with dem, so I guess she figured I needed a break from dem." He explained.

"Damn." I said seeing a shadow come up behind me, I looked over my shoulder seeing that it was Tanya's shadow.

"What's up baybeh?" I asked wrapping my arms around her. "Can you come with me to da room?" She asked and I furrowed my brows.

"Why Monica or Waldo couldn't?" I asked, "They don't want to... I feel a little sick and they don't wanna catch whatever I got." She said then pouted.

"We'a be back." I told them picking her up, "I could've walked." She said then laughed. "I know dat." I commented as we headed back to our room.

"They wanna do something tonight." I told her and she looked at me. "Like what?" She asked. "I don't know, I gotta find something cuz they weren't supposed to be hea until tomorrow." I replied.

"Well Monica was talking about a Beach Extravaganza Dinner Show that's supposed to go on at 7:30." She informed and I nodded interested.

"Would you like ta do dat?" I asked placing her on her feet once we got inside the room. I slid the door closed then hopped on the bed.

"I would like to.. you know this is like the things that Rihanna gets into." She called from the bathroom and I grabbed my phone to see what exactly it was.

"How you kno?!" I asked as I went to the web to type the name in.

"You know what a Caribbean carnival is right? That's something similar to what we're going to tonight." She explained before I heard her gagging and I got up.

"I'm fine!" She called before I could approach the bathroom, I stood in place until I heard her gagging again.

"Um... baybeh?" I called rubbing my neck awkwardly. "Just a little vomit." She stated then mumbled to herself before she flushed the toilet.

I went into the bathroom and leaned in the doorway. "You okay?" I asked and she nodded grabbing her toothbrush.

"You sure?" I pried and she nodded. "Positive." She replied before brushing her teeth. "Positive." I said more to myself as I stared at her for awhile then my eyes drifted to the toilet.

"Mhm." I hummed, "You ain't touched your pads since we've been hea." I stated making an observation.

"I always get it on the tenth of each month." She said walking out the bathroom after she rinsed her toothbrush off.

"Today is the fifteenth." I commented sitting on the bed as she grabbed her bag searching for something.

"It's normal to be late." She said nonchalant and I chuckled, she was in denial. "If ya say so." I said laying across the bed and grabbed my phone to book the show for us tonight.

"What are you doing?" She asked after putting her bag up then climbed on me.

"Buying our tickets for the show." I replied as she squeezed my face together then kissed me. "You love me?" She asked in between pecks.

"Always baybeh." I answered, she stuck her tongue out and I licked it and she started laughing.

"I didn't think you would do that." She said tracing my brows. "Thas why I did it." I stated going to my camera roll and posted a picture of her on my page.

"Do you think I'm gonna confuse people with my stage name?" She asked as I tossed my phone to the side.

"Nah, everyone has a stage name they rather go by." I told her.

"Alicia Keys is unique." I added and she smiled. "Thanks." She replied laying her head down. "Tired?" I asked playing in her hair.

"Yeah." She answered then sighed softly. "We can take a nap, they'll be fine." I said and she nodded.

"There will never come a day.. you will ever hear me sayyyy that I want or need to be without youuuu." She sang softly.

"I wanna give my all." Indeed she did.

"Baby jus hold me, simply control me. Because your arms, they keep away the lonlies. When I look into your eyes... then I realize.."

She inhaled deeply as her body relaxed on mine.

"All I need is you in my life..." and with that she dozed off and I just played in her hair thinking about our future to come.

I wasn't sure if she was still on birth control or if she even actually got back on it.

Cuz when she said she was gonna get on it, she said it to piss me off.

I guess I would have to wait until the end of this trip to find out if she was pregnant or not.

I hope she was, she finished up the last of her songs for her album and was gonna see if her label would let her release it, but I think they was still gonna make her wait until December which was dumb especially since it was done.

One reason why I don't really like the music industry cuz if you aren't Independent then you gotta do what they say and do stuff on their time.

Shit was wild and not how a person should live their career. Cuz the labels ain't putting in the work, the artists are.

They ain't going to different shows, touring state to states and doing interviews, the Artists are.

Shit was unfair and I couldn't wait until she went Independent, she deserved better then what they was giving her.
*
*
CAINE
The show

"Y'all not gonna dance?" I asked looking at Tanya and Monica. We've ate, drunk, talked and watched the performers, now they wanted us to dance with them.

Big T was watching Marie for me, he said this type of stuff wasn't his scene no way.

"I haven't drunk enough wine.. so no." Tanya replied and I looked over at August who was lit and just giving her the "You getting dicked down" look.

"You don't have to be drunk ta have fun." Monica said getting up and grabbed her hand. "I don't know how to dance like them!" She shrieked as Monica pulled her towards one of the dancers.

Everyone was dancing and having fun and she was scared cuz she ain't no how to move her hips.

If you can fuck and grind, you can move yo damn hips.

"It's easy!" The lady said as another girl walked up behind her and she started dancing.

"August will you get mad if she dances?" Monica asked and he shook his head. "Girl come on!" She said moving in front of Tanya and copied what the girl was doing.

"Monica don't get too comfortable now!" I said cuz she was drunk and seemed like she was the type to kiss girls while drunk.

"Oh shush!" She yelled back, a dancer walked up to Ron and grabbed his hand. She was a pretty brown skin, she had a petite frame, with a Teyana Taylor booty.

"I bet he gon try ta fuck her tonight." I said to August and he chuckled. "I think he will." He said before finishing off his drink.

I don't know where Waldo ass was at, once the dancers started making their way to everyone he maneuvered into the crowd.

"Bro look." I said hitting his chest then pointed towards Tanya, who was fucking it up.

"Yassss bitch!" Monica shouted hyping her up. The girl that was showing them how to do it was now standing or shall I say dancing along side Tanya and hyping her up.

"Thas yo woman foolie." I told him as I picked up my second glass and sipped from it as he made his way over to her.

"Follow me." The dancer said grabbing a man and August got right on behind Tanya.

The girl started wining on him and I rose my brow seeing if Tanya was about to do that.

Gyptian Nonstop was playin and all the ladies were going crazy even the dudes.

"I don't think I can do that." She said and I laughed. "Bitch yes you watch me!" Monica stated coming over and grabbed my hand.

I went to protest, but it was just a dance.

"See, it's all in the hips." The dancer said as she began to bend over as she started to wine slow and the nigga was feeling all on her like he was ready to fuck.

Monica copied what she was doing and it Tanya awhile before she started dancing as well.

"THATS WHAT IM TALKING BOUT SIS!" Damn was she too loud for me. I finished my drink and tried to drown her out with the music as she danced on me.

August ass was in his zone as Tanya was dancing on him following the lead of the dancer and I would say, I was proud of lil sis for coming out her shell.

"They finna fuck tonight watch." I said into Monica's ear when she turned around to face me and started grinding into me.

"A lot of people will be." She said smirking, but I shook my head denying that.

"You're kinda pretty when you aren't saying much." I admitted and she grabbed my hand after saying something to Tanya.

"I'm a bad gal, betta ask about me." She flirted as she pulled me through the crowd.

"Where we going shorty?" I asked and she shushed me. "We're on vacation live it up." She said and I bit down on my lip.

"You're gonna get me in trouble Mon." I said as we walked the beach. "Only if you tell." She said turning around and cupped my face.

"I got a girl and daughter shorty." I said moving my face. "She doesn't have to know... I'm drunk, that'll be our excuse." She said and I looked around then at her.

"I hope you kno once you get a taste you gon catch feelings." I warned and she shrugged.

"We only live once." She said brushing her lips against mine. "You bouta get me in some shit." I said before kissing her.

"I can keep a secret." She mumbled as I lifted her up. I came here for a family vacation and I was about to leave with a guilty conscience...

Damn man, temptation was a bitch, but at least she was beautiful.

I just hope this wouldn't fuck shit up and I prayed I wasn't making a mistake.

I mean she did say "We're drunk."

That's the excuse and I'm sticking to it.
*
*
*
👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀

The end..

Uh oh👀😭😭

Y'all know the sequel finna be 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 cuz they just started some shit.

I'm tellinggggg

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

168K 9K 38
Peach McCoy It's fun to dance with the devil until he drops you during a leap. At first, I'd thought this devil was none other than the Don of the Ru...
1.6K 148 33
"Nigga, you saw I was going to park out here but you stupid enough to steal it from me, take your car and pull over because this is my park bro," I s...
323K 9.7K 67
How did we get like this, I thought I gave him my all and it all came crashing down on me. I lost everything and I can't do anything about it, I'm al...
967 21 22
People say you don't really know what true love is at sixteen. Well I knew well before that, I knew from the age of eleven that Jackson carter was th...