Beaten and Bullied (Harry Sty...

By LoveDucks

Cheri was bullied and beaten for years by Harry Styles who insisted on making her life hell. She has no idea... More

Beaten and Bullied (Harry Styles fanfic)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
trial

Chapter 33

17K 1.1K 489
By LoveDucks

Chapter 33-

HAARY'S POV

I was woken abruptly from my blissful sleep by a certain three year old leaping on me. The air was knocked out of me and I found my self-surprised as even though Lily was small, I felt like a bag of bricks had fallen on me.

"Wake up!" Lily said grinning while jumping up and down and making me wince at such a loud voice this early in the morning.

"In a minute sweetie" I mumble, burying my face further into the pillow.

"No, I want you to wake up now" Lily says, her eyes furrowing in frustration as if she cannot understand why I wouldn't want to be awake at six in the morning.

"Okay okay, I'm up" I say finally wrenching myself from the bed. Today is going to be a long day, I can feel it. I look over at Lily who sitting on the edge of bed beaming back at me. Her blonde curls are sticking up from sleeping and there are chocolate smudges around her mouth.

I frown suspiciously "Lily, why is there chocolate on your face?"

Lily's smile instantly drops and she quickly slap her hand over her face to cover her chocolate covered lips. "No there isn't!" she says frantically shaking her head in denial. I almost laugh at how comical her shocked face looks but then remember that I'm supposed to look annoyed.

"Lily, did you steal chocolate from the kitchen?" I say crossing my arms.

"...Yes" Lily says covering her face with her small hands in shame.

"How an earth did you manage that?" I say in disbelief. In our flat all our sweets and chocolate snacks are kept on the top shelf of the cupboard so that Lily can't reach them. I also put them at the top as Louis can't reach the sweets either but he doesn't need to know that.

"Lily..." I say warningly as she doesn't reply but instead looks over at the wall as if it's the most interesting thing she has seen in her life.

I hurry over to the kitchen when I realise I'm not going to get a reply from Lily and inwardly gasped when I see a smashed Nutella glass and the floor covered in chocolate. A chair stands beside the counter, which Lily must have used to get to the shelf. She's smart for a kid, I'll give her that.

"Lily, you didn't cut yourself on the glass, did you?" I said gently grabbing her hand and inspecting it

She shook her head gigging "No, but I maybe ate the chocolate off the floor".

I looked at her in horror "You did what?!". Cheri was going to kill me, I was a dead man. I hadn't even had Lily a day and she was already causing havoc. The floor wasn't exactly the cleanest place as people walked through it constantly after coming through the doorway. Their dirty shoe marks were in her mouth, practically.

"How could you think eating of the floor was a good idea Lily? Why didn't you just ask me instead of doing this!" I say growing exasperated.

"S-sorry daddy" Lily say her bottom lip trembling. I sigh as I realise that I may be being a bit harsh on her. She's only three and it was an accident. She doesn't understand everything yet.

I bring her into a hug "I'm sorry for shouting Lil' but you need to understand not to do that"

"I didn't mean for it to smash but it was too heavy to hold!" Lily says distressed.

"Shh let's clean this up and we'll forget all about this as long as you promise to ask me next time"

"I promise" Lily says eager to forget.

I brush up the glass shards and luckily manage not to cut myself. Just as I begin to wipe up the chocolate spread form the floor, Louis walks in.

"Morning Ha-" he stops and takes in the mess "What the hell happened here then?"

"Three words Louis" I reply "Lily and Nutella"

"Not a good combo" Louis says nodding in agreement as he looks at the stained floor.

"How about I start getting Lily's breakfast while you finish up here" Louis suggests good naturally and I silently praise him for being such a good friend.

"Thanks Louis" I say gratefully as I continue to scrub the floor. How did Cheri ever mange to look after Lily on her own? I couldn't even last a day.

"Can we have pancakes please?" Lily says adoringly looking up at Louis. She instantly falls in love with who ever offer to make her food.

Louis smiles back down at her "Sure anything for you Lily"

"Are you sure Louis?" I say raising my eyebrow. Last time her tried to make something on his own, he set the microwave on fire. Afterwards he claimed it wasn't he's fault as 'how was he supposed to know that metal forks couldn't go in the microwave'.

"Yeah, I've got this" he says confidently nodding his head.

"Whatever you say..." I mutter.

Five minutes later and Louis has ruined our best frying pan and the smoke alarms going off. Lily sits over at the kitchen table happily eating the burnt pancakes while laughing at Louis who is fanning the smoke alarm with a tea towel as an attempt to make it stop.

Suddenly my phone starts to ring and I almost drop it in the sink in fright as I realise it's Cheri phoning to check up on me.

"Hey, hi Cheri" I say calmly, trying to play it cool.

"Hey Harry, mums just about to come out of the operating theatre so you can come round in a few hours"

"Yeah sure" I say enthusiastically.

Cheri pauses before speaking again "Harry, what's that beeping noise in the background?" she says suspiciously.

I look over at Louis who is shaking his head while dramatically fanning the smoke alarm. "Oh you know it's the..." I look desperately around the room " ...the doorbell, yes it's the doorbell! Better go answer it, by Cheri, love you!" I say cutting off the phone.

Wait wha-" she says before the line goes dead. I sigh in relief before freezing, wait did I say 'love you' at the end. I didn't mean that. I don't think.

"Louis, have you got any suggestions for what I can do to keep Lily occupied for the next two hours and a bit?" I say looking at Lily as she shovels in the pancakes.

Louis stops fanning the now silent smoke alarm and looks thoughtfully at me. "There's not much around here, you could take her to the centre of town. They have a play park and various cafes and shops there"

"Wanna come?" I say smirking.

"Nah I'll pass, I'm going over to Eleanor's," he says wigging his eyebrows and I resist gagging as I can guess what he's implying.

We head over to the park and I'm surprised to see it so busy. Lily instantly rushes in at ease while I hold back before cautiously approaching the bench at the side. The park is filled with gossiping mums who seem to know each other with their children and for once I feel uncomfortably left out. I sit on the bench and smile as I watch Lily interact with the other children in the play park.

I'm laughing at Lily who is holding up the queue for the slide when a brunette woman in a long beige coat interrupts me.

"Hello there" she says giving me a slightly sardonic grin. I nod awkwardly in her direction, as I'm not sure what she wants.

"I was just wondering if the little girl over there is yours?" she says pointing at Lily who's now on the swings. Her tone sounds like casual curiosity but I feel like there's an undertone of something else hidden. She decides to sits down a bit close to me on the bench. And I can feel her breath almost on my neck.

"Y-yeah she is," I say detachedly as I try to figure out her motive. Was I just being paranoid and she was simply being friendly and making small talk.

"Oh" she says interested "And who's the mother?" she says cocking her head to the left.

"Uh don't think you'd know her," I say shifting away from her.

"Tell me her name," she says demandingly as she edges closer so that she's almost on my lap.

"Do you mind" I say standing up in disgust, the nerve of this women. It is then I get a perfect view of her coat pockets and what's inside them.

"Is that a tape recorder?" I say incredulously.

"Honey, I'm a reporter," she says smirking as she puts the recorder in the bag and takes out her camera. My eyes widen and I hurry over to Lily who is climbing up the top of the slide.

"Lily we really have to go right now" I say as she starts to slide down.

"What?" she says pouting and looks like she's about to throw a tantrum as the average three year old would do if you told them you were leaving the play park.

I start to panic, as I don't want to make a scene in the park especially as it looks like the brunette reporter is about to take a photo.

"Lily if you come now, I'll take you to the Harrods toyshop after lunch and you can pick out a new dolly" I say quickly. Lily pauses as if weighing up the play park and the doll but to my relief she grabs my hand.

I try to hide her face as we exit, as I certainly do not want Lily's face to be printed on the font page of every magazine by tomorrow.

After having lunch at a cute café which Lily had claimed to come to before with Cheri, we headed over to Harrods. Lily's eyes lit up in pure happiness as she took in the whole toyshop atmosphere and I wanted to keep the expression on her face forever.

The one doll offer so turned into multiple dolls, a miniature doll houses and princess costume as I couldn't seem to say no to Lily's adorned expression.

As we headed to the queue to pay my phone began to ring.

"Hello?" I say as I hand the cahier my credit card while on the phone.

"Hi Harry, are you coming over to the hospital soon as the visiting hours end soon" Cheri says softly and I instantly relax at the sound of her voice. Today's been long but not as long as her day.

"Yeah we're just in the Harrods queue, I treated Lily a bit" I try to say nonchalantly and not make a big deal of it.

"As long as you didn't go over the top" Cheri says warningly.

"Of course not" I say nervously as I look at the multiple bags I hold in my hand.

There's a silence before I speak again "Anyway Cheri, I'll talk to you soon, we're just getting in the car to drive" I say smoothly as I strap Lily into her car seat and put the bags in the boot.

I knock on the hospital ward door and walk into see Cheri and her mum who shoots me a glare. That a woman really doesn't like me, hopefully she'll warm up to me.

"Where's your shopping bags?" Cheri says looking down at my hands, which are occupied as I'm holding Lily.

"We left them in the car, there was no point n bringing them in with us" I say airily.

"Did you buy a lot?" Cheri's mum says giving me a small smile which surprises me.

"Not much at all ..."

"Don't lie daddy, we got twelve bags full!" Lily says gleefully.

"Twelve bags?!" Cheri say paling considerably.

"Did Lily just call you daddy, Harry?" Cheri's mum says in disbelief and somehow Cheri seems to pale even more.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

I went to the One Direction concert on Tuesday (3rd) !!!!

I was so excited but I never actually got to see them play as I started being sick and had to be lifted out by this security guy and everyone was looking. I was v very sad : (

600 votes or next chapter please, ( Like this chapter to make up for me missing the concert pls lol)

Also do you like longer chapters??

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

619K 18.7K 75
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...
245K 8.7K 99
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
193K 19.1K 24
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
183K 4.9K 42
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...