The Frat Boy || S.M.

By shawns_illuminater

Book #2 in "The Tutor" trilogy. - "What are you doing here?" I gasp, my body going numb and my face expressio... More

Welcome!!
Chapter 1 || "Never Talk About That Again"
Chapter 2 || "Officially Lost Your Mind"
Chapter 3 || "Roomates"
Chapter 4 || "You'll Look Hot"
Chapter 5 || "Sure Thing, Babygirl"
Chapter 6 || "Just Like Old Times"
Chapter 7 || "Netflix And..."
Chapter 8 || "Is That Seat Taken?"
Chapter 9 || "Never Hated You"
Chapter 10 || "Back To My Place"
Chapter 11 || "Don't Love You"
Chapter 12 || "Repulsed"
Chapter 13 || "Nice Knowing You"
Chapter 14 || "Give You My Number"
Chapter 15 || "Satanic Ritual"
Chapter 16 || "Pucker Up, Babygirl"
Chapter 17 || "Say You Want Me"
Chapter 18 || "Shut Up And Kiss Me"
Chapter 19 || "Time To Face The Music"
Chapter 20 || "Not Getting You Pregnant"
Chapter 21 || "One Last Time"
Chapter 22 || "Fake ID"
Chapter 23 || "High School Sweethearts"
Chapter 24 || "The Julia Show"
Chapter 25 || "Someone's Thirsty"
Chapter 26 || "You Kissed Her?"
Chapter 27 || "Yes Daddy?"
Chapter 28 || "Say Cheese"
Chapter 29 || "My Name Is Alex And I Like You"
Chapter 30 || "Cold Or Just Excited To See Me"
Chapter 31 || "Damn Helaina, You're A Freak"
Chapter 32 || "Sugar Mama"
Chapter 33 || "Punish You"
Chapter 34 || "Hungry For Seconds"
Chapter 36 || "Saved By The Bell"
Chapter 37 || "Read Me Like A Book"
Chapter 38 || "Helaina."
Chapter 39 || "Mrs. Steal Your Girl"
Chapter 40 || "He Wants To Do You"
Chapter 41 || "Test It Out"
Chapter 42 || "Get High With Me"
Chapter 43 || "Suck and Blow"
Chapter 44 || "Just A Friendly Kiss"
Chapter 45 || "Stone-Cold Bitch"
Chapter 46 || "All About Me"
Chapter 47 || "Addicted To You"
Chapter 48 || "We're Fine."
Chapter 49 ||"All Hope Isn't Lost"
Chapter 50 || "Want To Bet?"
Chapter 51 || "Two Can Play At That Game"
Chapter 52 || "Falling In Love"
Chapter 53 || "What I Want"
Chapter 54 || "Sexually Frustrated"
Chapter 55 || "Trust Myself"
Chapter 56 || "Round Two"
Chapter 57 || "Out of Control"
Chapter 58 || "Not A Threat"
Chapter 59 || "Are You Scared of Me?"
Chapter 60 || "I'm Not Okay"
Chapter 61 || "Such A Tease"
Chapter 62 || "Together"
Chapter 63 || "Say Yes"
Chapter 64 || "Alex Just Broke Up With Me"
Chapter 65 || "Surprise!"
Chapter 66 || "Help You Relax"
Chapter 67 || "Quick and Kinky"
Chapter 68 || "Let's Get High"
Chapter 69 || "Help Your Daddy"
Chapter 70 || "You Look Like You've Seen A Ghost"
Chapter 71 || "Out Of My Life"
Chapter 72 || "Soaking Wet"
Chapter 73 || "Point Of No Return"
The End
The Heartbreaker

Chapter 35 || "Sit On My Lap"

16.4K 296 117
By shawns_illuminater

AN: warning it's super kinky & smutty!!! please for the love of god do not read if you're an innocent child

Shawn stands up, having stopped kissing my body. I look up at him, my lips parted as I try to figure out what's going on. Why is he just standing there and not making me scream like he promised?

"What are you doing?" I ask.

"It's called a punishment for a reason, baby. It wouldn't be fun if I just gave it to you at once." he says.

"It would be fun for me." I say. I smile at him, and he laughs.

"If you wanted this to be over with quickly, then maybe you should've listened to me back in the restaurant." Shawn says, stepping back towards the bed. He rolls me over and in one swift motion, pulls down my pants. He slaps my ass hard, and I gasp.

"Shawn," I moan, and he slaps my ass again.

"Since you showed you couldn't be quiet in the bathroom before," Shawn begins, sitting down on the bed next to me. "you're going to be quiet now until I say so. Now, bend over my lap so I can punish you."

I bite my lip and sit up, doing as Shawn says. I'm a little confused by what he plans on doing with me bending over him, but once his hand flies through the air and slaps against the skin on my ass, I know. The motion catches me off guard, and I can't help but moan.

"I said be quiet." Shawn says, slapping me even harder. "If you keep making noises, you're never going to get to the good stuff baby girl."

For the new few minutes, Shawn just slaps my ass, the noise echoing through the room. I moan a few times, unable to help myself. Each time I do, Shawn grows increasingly more agitated with my blatant disregard for what he says. With one more slap, Shawn takes his hand and grabs all of my hair into his hand, pulling my hair hard.

"I thought I told you to be quiet." he says into my ear. "Didn't I?"

Shawn bites on my earlobe, and I squirm under him. I bite my lip and close my eyes as I try not to moan aloud again. Shawn rubs my ass before slapping it again. I know he's trying to get me to moan, so I bite my lip even harder and fight back the primitive urge to yell his name. When he sees I don't respond, he lets go of my hair and sits up straight.

"Sit on my lap." he orders, and I readjust myself so that I'm straddling him.

Shawn looks me deep in the eye, his stare provoking raw emotion out of me. I envision myself pushing him down and attacking his neck, taking his pants off, and finishing what we stated back in the restaurant. Of course, I don't do so and just stare back at him in the most seductive way I can. If he's going to torture me like this, then I'll be more than happy to do it right back.

I lick my lips slowly and bite my bottom lip, tugging the skin between my teeth as I smirk up at Shawn. He lets out a throaty moan, his eyes turning dark and his hands traveling down my body. They go down to my ass, kneading and groping it.

"You're so fucking hot." Shawn says, flipping me over. He puts me on the bed before he climbs on top of me, his lips going to my neck and begin biting and sucking on the skin. I press my hips up to his, begging for him to grind into me and offer some relief, but instead he ignores me.

"Shawn, please. Just touch me." I beg. He pulls away and looks at me.

"You're not very good at listening to directions, are you?" he asks, his tone dripping with lust. "It's called a punishment for a reason, baby girl."

Still though, Shawn's hand goes down and starts rubbing me through my underwear. I moan in pleasure, relived that he's finally offering me some relief. The longer he does it, though, I begin to realize he's angle. He's going so painfully slow that he knows I'll never get off like this.

I grind myself against Shawn's fingers, hoping this will help a little. He sits up, stopping kissing me but still rubbing me through my underwear. I look at him, wondering what he'll do next.

"You want me to go faster?" he asks, and I nod. "Fine, but we're doing things my way. Like I said before, you're going to be so sore after all of this."

Shawn stands up, turning around. As he stands up, I see the very large and very prominent bulge in his pants. I think for a minute, before saying, "Okay daddy."

Shawn pauses for a moment before continuing to walk. He heads over to his dresser, and when he turns back around, I see he has a tie in his hand. I raise an eyebrow, trying to figure out what he could possibly be doing with a tie right now.

"Give me your hands." he says. I sit up, holding my hands out in front of him. Shawn takes my wrists and puts them together, putting the tie around them and tying it in a knot.

My hands are bound together.

Oh.

"And I thought I was the kinky one here." I say, and he shakes his head.

"Baby girl, you only found out about the ass slapping and hair pulling because of me. Did you really think someone who likes to be called daddy would be less kinky than you?" he says, and takes his shirt off. "Sit up against the headboard and spread your legs. Keep your hands in front of you or I'll tie them to the bed."

I maneuver myself around the bed until I hit the headboard. I adjust myself so that I'm comfortable and open my legs wide. Shawn crawls onto the bed and kneels in front of me. He wastes no time in doing what comes next. Shawn enters three fingers inside of me, pumping them in and out. His tongue goes up and down my slit before going inside of me. I gasp, my hands instinctively wanting to go out and tug on Shawn's hair. I can't though, due to the fact that he tied my hands up.

Shawn continues to lick me, his tongue still sliding in and out of me. My breathing is labored as the combination of Shawn's fingers and tongue touching me slowly sends me into overdrive. His tongue moves up to my clit, and the second he begins to suck on the bundle of nerves, my head is thrown back as I yell out Shawn's name. My fingers squirm as I want desperately to break free and touch Shawn.

"Shawn, untie me. I need to touch you." I moan, and he looks up.

"I don't think I can do that, baby girl." he says, leaning forward and kissing me.

His takes his fingers out of me and slowly likes them, and I bite my lip longingly at the sight. I squirm in my spot, and Shawn heads back down. When his fingers start rubbing circles into me again and I feel his tongue lick me, my whole body jolts forward.

"What are you doing?" I ask.

"What does it look like I'm doing?" he asks, his voice sends vibrations against me.

"I already came." I say.

"Yeah, I know."

Shawn's fingers go back inside me and start pumping in and out again. His tongue continues to lick me, and I moan repeatedly.

"Then why are you doing this again?" I ask.

"Didn't I tell you that you were going to be sore? And that you definitely be coming?" he asks, referring back to his little comments in the restaurant.

I gulp.

"Yes, but I-" I begin, but Shawn's tongue licking my clit again cuts me off as I erupt into a loud moan.

"You what?" he chuckles.

Unable to form a coherent sentence, I just moan loudly. My chest rises and falls quickly as Shawn continues his assault on my nether-regions. Within two minutes, I come undone again, Shawn's name falling out my name alongside of a string of profanities. He resurfaces and begins to untie my hands.

"You feel sore yet?" he asks, taking the tie off my wrists. I shake my head no, even though I do.

"No. Maybe you should try a little harder." I say, smirking at him.

Suddenly, Shawn's eyes turn dark and he flips me around, shoving me facedown on the bed. He slaps my ass hard, and I grab onto his sheets and moan. Grabbing a fistful of my hair, Shawn yanks me upwards and bites down on my neck.

"Is that hard enough for you baby?" he asks, slapping my ass again. My body jolts a little, my eyes squeezing shut in a mixture of pleasure and pain. Overall, though, I feel complete bliss.

I sit up and turn around, pushing Shawn down this time. I climb on top of him, grinding into his hips. The friction of his jeans against my bare skin feels amazing, and I have to slow myself down before I come undone for the third time. I slip off his shirt and kiss up his stomach until I reach his neck. I pause there, sucking on his skin until I know it'll leave a mark. I move up and kiss him on the lips, and he kisses back hard.

I move off of him momentarily to unbuckle his jeans and pull them down. I immediately notice his bulge and palm him through briefs before pulling them down as well. I pump him in my hand a few times before putting my mouth on his dick. I slowly start to bob my head up and down, and while Shawn moans, he sits up and stops me.

"Baby girl, stop." he says, and I look up in confusion. "We're going to skip that part today."

Shawn unclips my bra and tosses it aside. He kisses me a few more times before standing up and walking over to his dresser to get a condom. He quickly opens the wrapper and rolls it on before coming back over to the bed. Shawn sits down on the bed, and before he has the chance to come over to me, I push him back and lower onto him.

His eyes roll back in his head, and my mouth falls open as Shawn thrusts into me. Already very sore from my last two highs, I know there's no way I'll last long, and judging by the way Shawn moans nonstop from how built up he got himself from teasing me, I doubt he will either. I bounce up and down on him, and Shawn's hands come up to my chest.

"Are you close babygirl?" he asks me, rubbing my nipples with his fingers. I nod, biting my lip.

"Yes daddy." I moan, which just makes Shawn moan loudly in return.

"Fuck." he curses.

His thrusts continue and I roll my hips in rhythm with him, and I feel Shawn hitting the same spot every time. I feel a pit of fire building up in my stomach,
and before I know it, I'm practically screaming as I hit my high. Once I'm finished, Shawn is still working his way up, however, so I continue to bounce up and bounce on him. I take his hand and puts one of his fingers in my mouth, sucking on it. I make eye contact with him as I lick the tip of his finger, and just like that, Shawn thrusts into me one final time as he moans louder than ever before and moans my name.

I climb off of him and collapse onto his bed, breathing heavily. I feel so physically tired, but in the best way possible. Shawn stands up to go throw out the used condom, and then flops down onto the bed next to me. He grabs ahold of me and pulls me tight so that we're spooning, and he wraps his arms around me.

"Helaina, that was the hottest thing ever." he says, kissing my neck. "I love you."

"I love you too." I say, and Shawn sits up.

"Come here baby, let me do something that'll show everyone our love for each other." he says. I sit up curiously, and Shawn moves my hair to the side and begins to suck on my neck.

"I think I should shower again." I say suddenly. "You know, wash off all that sweat."

I stand up, and Shawn frowns.

"Aren't you going to come, too? You know, to make sure no one walks in?" I ask, and his eyes light up as he realizes what I mean.

"I think we could all use a shower." Shawn replies, smirking at me.

-
-
-

AN: next chapter is up!! sorry it took me so long, i procrastinate smutty chapters bc i get bored writing them. the next chapter will NOT be smut btw bc i don't wanna write another chapter of the same thing & im sure no one wants to read another one. as always, don't forget to comment/vote/follow me! hope you enjoyed!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.2K 410 26
𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙜𝙤𝙤𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙨 𝙩𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚 "Oh, I'm sorry that I don't remember anything" she tells me "What do you even remember?" I mumbled Ha...
1M 11.2K 200
Welcome to my third book of imagines! {*} = smut! Requests are closed! MEAN OR HATEFUL COMMENTS WILL GET YOU BLOCKED!!!!
880K 10.5K 200
Welcome to my second book of imagines! I don't write smut. REQUESTS ARE CLOSED!!! IF YOU WRITE A MEAN/HATEFUL COMMENT, YOU WILL GET BLOCKED.
596K 12.3K 77
Imagines of my lil muffin ;) -------------------------- These are old and not that great, so here's a pre-warning! Please do not copy my work, I work...