Renagade or Robin?

By Datfangaltho67

Robin was chilling with Wally when he received a text from an anonymous source. and it was a threat. He brush... More

Until Then Little Robin
Texts
Turn Around
A Form of Goodbye
8 months later
Dicisions
Torn between sides
Panic attack
Phantoms of the Dark
New Member
Waking up to see the newby
Friendly Fighting?
Message written in blood
A Heart, not entierly stone
Drugged
A Brawl
A/N! DON'T OVERLOOK! IMPORTANT!!!!
chapter 19
As Long As He Breathes
"clownhill"
Lights! Camera! ACTION!
Balance with Bullets
Their Compromise
Placed in Arkham
Quality Time
"I WANT HIM ARRESTED!"
"Come to Thank me!"
Out

A clown, and assasin

836 33 35
By Datfangaltho67

Artemis's theme in my point of view! Her and Wally's relationship! I don't know why but i just think it fits in a way. Leave me alone lol enjoy the chapter.

/////////////////

About a week past and everything was well. Dick was trusted enough to be announced officially as Robin again. Him and Cyborg still didn't see eye to eye but he trusts a new person once a mission has been carried out with the said new person. Cyborg was giving Dick all the space he needed and gave him support in his decisions, trusting the boy wonder.

Black Cannery had questioned and asked Cyborg about why he is interested in crime fighting and how he thinks the team is so far. Cyborg was a positive potatoe and answered in honest responses which were all positive.

Batman was paying attention to police channels and reports that were flooding in about roberries and it was the Joker. Again. But this time Dick was going. He had more fighting experience thanks to harsh training and he was basically chosen to lead this.

"Everyone ready?" Dick asked, wearing his Robin suit.

"Yes Robin!" Megan smiled.

"Alright. Let's head out. Kid you got Artemis?" He asked him.

"Yeah." He nodded as she hopped on his back.

"I see Conner and Kaldur." Megan lifted them up and levitated lightly without effort.

"Cyborg...your riding with me." Robin walked to the snsr and got on his bike and everyone went down there.

"Sick looking bike man!" Cyrborg got on.

Robin put on his helmet and popped his back and opened the door and everyone sped out. Robin made new modiications to his bike. It could go three times as fast. Almost as fast as Kid Flash. He was able to stay about five feet behind him. Cyborg was shocked at the speed and he videoed this experience with his eye.

He watched as Kid Flash and Artemis were beside he Motorcycle. Megan flying ahead with two Young Justice members in her grasp. He felt like he was apart of something good. Megan hooked Cuborg up to the mind link and he was shocked but calmed down.

The mid link was active. Everyone was asking how he was able to make his bike drive that fast. Robin just spoke of some tricks he picked up from Slade. Cyborg shared tips at how to improve the helmet to make it have a electronic based visor. Robin agreed with the idea.

They were in Gotham in no time at all. Try stopped at he robbery in progress. The Joker smirked lightly and turned to face the team.

"OOOHH!! New member! And..my my. The boy wonder! Long time no see!" The Joker bowed. "How is the Bat?" Joker giggled.

"Yeesh." Cyborg shuddered as he stood off the bike and stood straight.

"Yep. My reaction exactly." Kaldur huffed.

Cyborgs arm turned into a cannon and he aimed it at the clown. He only laughed.

"Seriously! That's neat!" He grabbed a Pistol.

Robin notice his goons week closing in. He then yelled. "YOUNG JUSTICE Go!"

They all charged and Robin ran at the Joker. He was then stopped and he bent his back srsly and slid on his knees, dodged a sledge hammer. He backflipped and was facing them again and noticed the new girl.

"The name's Harley Quinn~" she smirked. "Wha can I do for ya puds?" She asked Joker.

"Get to know the robot boy better!" He giggled.

"On it sugah~." See smirked insanely and charged for Cyborg.

"So I heard that you went off with the Deathstroke man! I wasn't invited. No fun." He pouted. "Did you like your sleepover!?" He snickered out.

" Shut up." He hissed.

Dick charged in quickly and he blocked the Crowbar and barely stopped a bullet from entering his brain. He grabbed the gun and crushed it in his hands and tripped the Joker. Some hoons surrounded him. Robin got low and he waited for them to attack. And they did. Hey all charged.  Robin smirked and grabbed an arm and bent the elbow in backwards and snapped the bone out of the skin earind a yell. He threw him into the guy in front of him and backflipped of his back as he fell and misses a punch from behind and struck the guy's back harshly, another crack sound was followed by a scream. The last two guys pulled out a pistol and and the other a Shotgun.  Robin simply pulled out two pistols and shot their knee cap. Both dropped with yelling and crying.

Everyone, including the goons stopped and looked at Robin in shock. The Joker smirked widely and pulled out a knife. He laughed and charged in on the small frames boy. Robin blocked the first blow with little effort but gasped as one of the goons nearly stabbed him. Robin was able to move out of the way and he tripped the goon and blocked another hit attempt from the clown. Cyborg ran over and kicked a goon back before he got the chance to land a blow on their leader for the mission. Robin was jumped by goons and they grabbed his arms and held them to his sides tightly and smirked. Cyborg was jumped by Harley and she dented his chest by hitting it violently with a hammer. The league was fighting their all to get to the Boy Wonder. Robin struggled and his legs were held down and they smirked and snickered evilly. 

"I will enjoy this! Because i want to hurt you badly! To make you cry out. And to hurt the Batman!" Joker cackled loudly.

He swung his crowbar and hit Robin harshly in the gut. Robin winced majorly but didn't Yell. He was hit over and over he grunted or winced and he gritted his teeth but he wasn't wanting to yell now mater how much he was about to, he just gritted his teeth and held his cries in. He didn't want to give into the pain until he couldn't take anymore. Wally growled and freed himself and in a flash the Joker was on his back, pinned. He only laughed crazily.

Batman arrived and got out of his Bat Mobile and he walked inside to see everyone had their hands tied. The goons holding Robin begun to pull his limbs apart more and more, stretching them out, snickering each time a pop would echo. Bruce growled and ran at them but Conner was launched into him. Batman and Conner grunted before Conner stood with a small apology. The Goons he was dealing with became Bruce's problem. He attacked them and like flies they dropped. Batman slowly help the now injured members of the Young Justice. They then freed Dick from the other goons. Dick held his dislocated arm and he walked to Cyborg,

:Can you give me a hand?" Dick asked.

"Yeah man. It is going to hurt."He gently grabbed Dick's arm.

"I know." Dick nodded.

Cyborg forcefully popped it back into place and Dick hissed in pain and then moved it. He smiled at Cyborg for a second but moved to Bruce's side after hearing the Joker laughing as he was being cuffed. 

"You are going to Arkam Asylum!" Bruce hissed.

"Whatever you say Bats!" Joker chuckled.

"And she is to." Batman looked at Megan who was pinning Harley as she cuffed her and snatched her sledge hammer away. 

"Rah! Get away from me and let me go!" Harley shouted angrily.

"Not a chance." Artemis walked up and knocked her out.

Joker wouldn't stop taunting Batman and everyone else.But what he said snapped Dick.

"And you! Are nothing but a lap dog to Deathstroke! A pet. A little Robin." He laughed crazily.

Dick whipped around and eyed him. His pupils shrunk and he looked just flat out enraged. He remembered Slade taunting him with the name of Little Robin for the first two months and even when they first talked. He growled and threw a baterang in his shoulder and kicked him harshly, knocking him out. Bruce caught his leg mid kick as Dick went to kick him again.

"Deep breaths." Bruce instructed."Pace it out. Now come on. Cyborg take Dick's bike back and if you crash it good luck dealing with me and Him. Robin come on." Bruce grabbed his wrist and walked out to the Bat Mobile.

The Young league took off and headed back at the mountain. Joker was sloppily thrown into the back of the mobile and Dick sat down in the passenger seat and tapped his fingers on his arms that were crossed as Bruce slid into the Diver's seat. 

"We need to work on that anger of yours Richard." Bruce stared driving.

"..." Dick growled and clentched his arms tightly.

"I know he offended you but if you show him that it gets to you he won't stop." Bruce stated.

"I know! I just can't stand that nickname!" Dick growled. "I should have killed him when I had the chance!" He hissed mercilessly.

"Careful." Bruce spoke softly but it was full of caution. "Don't get carried away."

"How do you handle him!?" Dick asked.

"I just wait to release my anger until I get home. And I let my punching bag take it all in." Bruce spoke. "you see one in your room. I suggest doing the same."

"Alright." He exhaled loudly and relaxed you tense nerves as best as he could.

They were half way there when Joker started laughing every now and then, slowly waking up. Dick was tempted to punch his head but was informed strictly by Bruce to keep his hands to himself unless he openly tried to hurt him.

Dick went tense as he felt two eyes on him. He turned abd jumped with a gasp. The Joker was right in his face smirking widely. Dick almost punched him but he just shoved him back.  The Joker only laughed.

"Hahahaha! Your expression was the best!" He moved his Les and arms and moved his coffee hands in front of him.

He placed his hands on the seat next to Dick. Dick tried to act like it didn't bother him but this only made he clown more eager to mess with him. He quickly wrapped his arms over the seat and around Dick and pulled them back, holding Dick's arms at his side and him against the seat tightly.

"Let go of me!" Dick growled and forced his arms up and grabbed the Joker's arms.

He only laughed and tightened his grip. Bruce break checked the vehicle as soon as hey made it inside the Asylum gates. Dick held himself upright while Joker flew and his head hit the windshield, breaking his nose. Joker snickered as he pulled Joker out of the Bat Mobile by Bruce.

Dick got out and huffed and he stretched him arms. He walked with Bruce and Joker into the Asylum. He got a chill down his spine as he heard people screaming and laughing. Some stared at them and Dick moved closer to Bruce as they headed for the Cell the Joker hasn't been in. A very secured Cell.

Dick felt a stabbing gaze on his and he stopped and looked at the cafeteria below them. He looked around and his blood ran cold. Bruce was too busy to notice him, him having to deal with the insane phycotic clown. Dick was gazing at Slade, who was staring him down. Dick felt an odd guilt at seeing Slade locked up and imprisoned. He slowly leaned on the railing and looked out at the insane people, his gaze constantly shifting to Slade as he waited on Bruce. 

A guard walked up and leaned on the railing and followed his gaze and sighed.

"It's pretty shocking too. Slade being heind Bars. Your Robin I presume. Saw the Joker being carried away by the Batman." He smiles. "Is he cool?"

"Y-yeah." Dick wasn't paying attention that much to the cop.

His eyes were looked within a staring contest almost. Slade stood and walked forwards and he jumped up an grabbed the railing and landed. Test cop didn't do a thing. Dick went tense and backed up.

"Easy kid. Mr. Wilson does this all the time. Hell it locked me to but he is kind of the king in this place. Everyone likes him." He chuckled.

Slade looked down at Dick and ran a and through his white hair. He bentover and looked at him and this is when the co grabbed his stick and prepared to beat him.

"Look at you...back on there side. What happened?" Slade asked, his eye peircing holes within Richard's very soul.

"Nothing happened. I just returned to the person I was." Dick said sourly.

"You look better in Black and Orange. Not these circus colors you have on now. And a cape will only cause you difficulty in a fight. Surely you haven't forgotten that lesson I taught you." Slade spoke calm but his tone had death in it.

The cop just stood there, wondering about the relationship the two could have had.

"No. But I don't care about you or your damn lessons." Dick hissed.

"Easy Little Robin. But you and I both know you care. It's because I know my methods work. You are still Loyal to me." Slade smirked lightly. "So why deny it?"

Slade stood up straight and patted Dick's shoulder and Dick shook, remaining frozen. Slade walked to his cell and stepped inside and closed it himself. Dick held his hand over his stomach and his other over his mouth and fell on his knees.

"Whoa! Robin take it easy!" The cop gasped and knelt down. "What was he talking about?"

"..." Dick just shook and his wide eyes gazed sharply at the cop.

The cop was only met by pain and he fell over, dead. A baterang through his chest, through his heart. Slade smiled to himself at hearing the cop collapse and Dick freaking out.

Balruce threw Joker into a cell and took he cuffs off. Joker only snickered and looked at him.

"Thank you again Batman! Say! How about we have a sleepover! You and the little bird! Hehehehe...he is losing his mind right about now. After all. I gave an aquantince a call...he seems I agree to my help! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Joker cackled.

Bruce eyed him and slammed the door shut and locked it and the guards and doctors thanked the Batman. Bruce walked down the halls and took a turn around the corner and gasped to See Dick repeatingly stabbing a dead cop with a very scared yet enraged look in his eyes. He cried as he did this. Bruce ran over and kicked the blade aay from him and grabbed his shoulders roughly.

"ROBIN!" He yelled, making the teen flintch.

"I-im...I..." He shook, now scared. "I... I'm sorry!" He looked at him. "B-but i-i'm not worth punishing. Or even feeding. Like he said...I'm just a little baby Robin with a broke leg and wing." He mumbled and started rambling on no sense and what he said didn't even stay on topic.

"Why did this? You were fine five minutes ago?" Bruce asked with worry.

Dick started to smile and he laughed and gripped onto Bruce and chuckled.

"I-im laughing! Isn't that funny! I killed a guy and I'm laughing! I still am a villian!" Dick laughed.

"Keep your Robin under control." Slade's voice hummed as he opened the eye slot.

Bruce swung to his feet and walked to the door and growled. "What do you say!?" He hissed.

"Easy Brucie." Slade smirked lightly. "I only rejocked his memory of the worst experience in his life under my wing. His trigger word is simply Little Robin. Because I burned it in his head as I made him slaughter innocent people to set his mind on killing so he wouldn't hesitate to kill." Slade explained.

"..." Bruce slammed the eye slot shut and walked to Dick to see him calming down from his moment of trama. "Are you alright?" Bruce asjed.

"Yeah." He stood up and looked at his blood covered hands. "Oh.." he frowned. "Uh. He looked at the dead cop. "I just killed a cop."

"Yes you did." Bruce walked with him out of the Asylum.

"Are you going to throw me in jail?" Dick asked.

"No. It wasn't your fault it was Wilson's." Bruce huffed with stress. "But as soon as we get home you wash your hands.".

"Read my mind." Dick smiled faintly.

Slade waited for the sound of the Bat Mobile's engines firing up. As soon as he hear it and listened as it's roar faded into the distance he walked to his door, that he secretly left unlocked and opened it. He walked out of his cell and looked at the bloody mess that was the cop.

"Brutal Job." He smiled faintly.

He knelt down and grabbed the pistol he had, and the keys. Slade stood and walked down the cells and stopped at Joker's and freed him.

"Hnhnhnhn! I guess the plan worked?" Joker asked.

"Exactly like we predicted." Slade smirked.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.3K 751 34
A simple mission: Stop the attack on the competition. A simple twist: Robin can't tell the team his identity. A complicated outcome: Richard Grayso...
108K 3.8K 20
"Tayir...", the thing brought out... shocked?... before lunging forward attacking their target: Robin. Instead of the team's usual expectation Robin...
246K 8.9K 40
The Batman, the dark knight of Gotham, a founding member of the Justice League...and after all this time they STILL don't even know his name! In thi...
92.7K 2.7K 45
"I love you, Blue Jay. I love everything about you." "And I love you, Dick Grayson. But-" "But what?!" "How can you say you love everything about me...