MISUSED (NOT EDITED)

By _jasthewriter

Growing up motherless wasn't always what the 18-year-old Tanya Moore would've dreamt of. Life had a funny way... More

1.) Pain In My Heart
2.)
3.) Troubles
4.) Woman's Worth
5.) Why Do I Feel So Sad?
6.) Goodbye
7.)
8.) Mr. Man
9.) Butterflyz
10.) Never Felt This Way
11.)
12.) How Come You Don't Call Me?
13.) Caged Bird
14.) "No!" Pt. 1
15.) "No!" Pt. 2
16.) If I Ain't Got You
17.) If I Ain't Got You pt. 2
18.)
19.) "Fallin"
20.)
21.) Fallin' pt. 2
22.) The end
1). Sequel
2.)
3.) Diary
4.)
5.)
6.)
7.) Karma
8.) Stay pt. 1
9.) Stay pt. 2
10.)
11.)
12.) Heartburn
13.)
14.) When You Really Love Someone
15.)
16.)
17.)
Questions updated:
18.)
19.) "Oh shit."
20.)
21.) "No more!"
22.) "Mom"
23.)
24.) Decisions
25.)
26.) Sit down pt. 1
27.) Sit down pt.2
28.) Warrior Song pt. 1 (Updated)
Warrior Song pt. 2
31.) Its Brewing
32.)
33.) Love, Sex and Serenity pt. 1
34.) Love, Sex, Serenity pt. 2
35.) Love, Sex and Serenity pt.3

30.)

3.3K 133 32
By _jasthewriter

TANYA
Two days later

"So tell us about your album.. what's the title?" Wes stated, I was asked to do an interview about my upcoming album, the single I did with Nas and a few other topics.

"Well it's Titled The Diary of Alicia Keys and It'll have 15 songs on it that's almost an hour long."

I replied and he nodded. "Where'd you get the Alicia Keys from?" He asked looking at me. "It's a stage name.. I felt like Tanya was too bland." I informed.

"How did you come up with that?" Hailey asked, "Alicia was my moms middle name and I got the Keys part.. well because that's how majority of you guys know me as, the girl with the piano."

I said and they laughed. "That's dope.. creative as hell." Wes announced and I smiled. "Thanks." I said.

"So.. this single you did with the famous Nas.. how did that come about?" He asked twisting in his chair some.

"He send an email to management and they forward it to me. We exchanged numbers, spoke and he told me about his idea and I gave my input and it went from there." I told them and he smirked at me.

"Any flirting go on?" He asked and I looked at him unamused. "No, we're friends and he has a girlfriend and I have a boyfriend." I replied a little annoyed.

"Nothing wrong with flirting." He added and Hailey shook her head.

"If I'm right handed but smack you with my left hand, aren't you still getting smacked?" I asked arching my brow and everyone laughed.

"Well listeners we got our answer, she's taken and not looking." He announced then smiled at me.

"We're gonna play the single in a few is that cool?" He asked and I shrugged. "Fine with me, Nas already gave the ok." I informed.

Nodding he looked down at his phone then up at me.

"So what song is your favorite off your album?" He asked and I pursed my lips thinking on it.

"It'd have to be When You Really Love Someone." I replied smiling. "Why's that?" Hailey asked.

"Well I was going through some dark times. Some stuff happened and I almost lost the only person who actually cared about me. We had a argument.. a bad one and the things he was saying made me realize that if you truly REALLY loved someone you would change certain bad habits."

I explained and they stared at me intensely.

"What type of bad habits?" Wes asked, "Just know that my partner and crime helped me grow into a better woman." I clarified.

"August.. August Alsina is the boyfriend correct?" He asked looking down at his phone. Frowning I shook my head, I swear I hated radio interviews, people were so nosy.

"That's correct right? Cuz you guys got a lot of photos together." He said into the mic as he held up his phone showing me August's page.

"Yeah that's my dear heart." I replied smiling not wanting him to know I was annoyed. "I think you guys are pretty cute together, what you think?" He said sliding the phone to Hailey.

Looking through his profile she nodded. "They're cute." She replied smiling my way.

"Thanks." I said picking up my cup of tea and drank some of it "Is there marriage in the future? Cuz I couldn't help but to notice the ring you had."

He said pointing to my promise ring, tilting my head to the side I stared at him. He was really enjoying this.

"It's a promise ring and if we decide to get married that'll be our business." I said giving him a tight lipped smile.

"Noted." He said chuckling. "So... on this article it says you're Father is incarcerated.." He said and I looked behind me at Big T.

"You were asked to not speak on dat." He told him and I shook my head. "My bad.. just curious." He said and I started bouncing my leg.

"My bad Tanya." He apologized and I just nodded. "We heard from a little birdie that you and Usher got some heat coming soon." He spoke grinning and I kept my same blank face.

"You gotta talk to Usher about that." I said and he chuckled.

"Ight ight.. I'll give you that." He said and I smiled. "You recently released a song from the album tilted Heartburn, why name it that?"

Hailey asked, see I liked her, she asked simple questions.

"The lyrics are pretty self explanatory, whenever I'm around August, I get a burning sensation in my body. I act like a little school girl, he does something to me that has me tripping off of little shit.. in a good way tho. He's like a drug to me." I explained smiling and she smiled as well.

"Sometimes drugs get old." Wes added and I smacked my lips. "Well he doesn't." I replied smartly and he chuckled, but ain't say nothing.

"Do you know what song is his favorite?" She asked, "He claims that all of my songs are his favorites." I said and they laughed.

"What songs do you hear him playing the most?" She questioned, "Fallin, If I Ain't Got You and Never Felt This Way from my first album." I replied.

"All good ones, he sounds like a keeper." She added and I smiled. "He is." I replied.

The last hour of the interview we just talked about other things that regard my future tours, meet and greets and any other collaborations.

"Alright so before we go I got that hot new Nas and Tanya single and it's called Warrior Song, let us know what y'all think!"

Wes boasted before he went on his laptop and played the song for the listeners.

"Uh, if I can teach somethin' so be it
And hope somebody learn somethin' from it
And give it back.

They can't break me or shake me
They too fake to come kill me
Think they faith is with Satan
They mistake me I'm filthy
Rich off the ghetto medleys, so now they wanna dare me
It's gonna be a murder confront me, the burners are empty.

Middle Passage I made it
I'm from the land of David
The Nazarene of Bethlehem they had me wrapped in blankets
Ya bunch of backward gangsters
Y'all signin affidavits
Snitches with smiling faces, got you blowin trial, I hate this
Hopin' my child can see through this tryna be a good daddy
I was there when she was born and she'll be there when I'm buried
Kind of weird and it's scary
All my years have prepared me
What I fear is my temper, I see clear to the center
Right through a man's soul
Straight through his eyes, straight to his heart
I'm still alive how did I make it this far
Cause I been high I been low, searchin' for a way to go
Every single night I pray
And Lord I'm on this battleground, lost just waitin' to be found
I guess it's just a warrior's way

This is a song, for my warriors (A warrior song)
Bravehearted and strong, definition of a warrior (Definition of a warrior)
Gonna keeeep marchin on, to the sound of my own beatin drum

Like King Nasir fightin' the British regime
I can't cope my existence is hope for younger teens who lost and they broke
Earlier this year I buried my queen in a gold casket
Your mother's the closest thing to God that you ever have kid
I'm askin, what would you do at your own mom's funeral
Wanna pick her up out of it, this can't be real
Tellin' my daughter grandma's gone, but I can't keep still
I can't go on, responsible for so many
Her last days at the hospital
Visits from family I'm tryin' not to bust shots at niggas."

Pausing the song, Wes smirked at me then looked at Hailey before he spoke into the mic.

"Y'all peeped that Jay Z clapback?!" He asked too excited and I shook my head. He played the song and cut it up a little louder.

"Wishin' death on other nigga's mothers ain't right but why mommy? She raised me in the projects alone.
Her untimely exit from her, heavenly body
Got me ready to body somethin' quickly
Can't be happy, fuck a party she can't party with me
So your apologies are burnin' ya own souls
To the kids with no parents at home, grab a hold."

He let the rest of the song play without any other interruptions and we said our goodbyes. Leaving out the building I looked down at my phone seeing it flooded with notifications.

I haven't even got to the vehicle yet. Damn.

"I knew it." I stressed looking at some of the ignorant comments. "Remember the media was created to hate and to love, it's your choice to choose which you'll allow." Big T said opening the door for me.

"I'll remember that." I told him climbing in then said thank you. Closing the door he walked to his side and got in.

"Home?" He asked and I nodded as I read a message from Nas, he'll be making a trip down here soon to speak to Wes.

Awe shit..
*
*
AUGUST

"Uncle Augustttt!" Marie screamed running towards me, picking her up I tossed her up in the air making her laugh like crazy.

"I just ate!" She screamed and I instantly stopped, hearing Caine laugh I looked his way and he walked over and dapped me up.

"What it do?" He greeted doing our signature salute. "Just finished training da lil niggas with Ron." I replied and he nodded.

"Mad I missed dat, cuz you know I like ta beat kids up." He joked and I laughed.

"Mhm." I hummed walking into the kitchen still holding Marie. "How'd it go?" He asked as I looked for something to eat.

"What you eat luh mama?" I asked Marie. "Daddy made turkey sandwiches for us then he gave me Cheetos!" She cheesed and I laughed at her excitement.

"I guess I'll get dat too until I head back home to eat whatever yo aunty cooks." I said and she giggled.

"Oh and it went good bro, I think they learned their lessons." I told him as I sat Marie on the counter while I went and got the stuff for my sandwich together.

"Guess they kno next time it's their a s s." He said spelling out the curse word, so Marie won't pick that habit up.

"Exactly." I replied then concentrated on making my sandwich.

Once I finished I gave Marie a slice of turkey then washed up what used. I poured some lays on my plate then went and sat at the table and let Marie eat some of my chips.

"You heard Tanya's interview?" He asked, "Yeah, I should do a pop up on dat Wes nigga, but that'll look bad on her part." I told him and he busted out laughing.

"You always wanna best on people kids." He laughed and I joined in. "Kno how I'm coming." I said biting into my sandwich again.

"When y'all gonna have a b a b y ?" He questioned and I shrugged. "Up to her I guess." I answered simply.

"Well Marie need a play date so hurry up." He said then answered his phone. Finishing off my sandwich I went ahead and let Marie have my chips and I got up and grabbed a bottle of Gatorade.

I chugged it down then washed my hands. "Finished?" I asked Marie when she pushed the plate away and got down from the chair.

"Yes.. can I have some water?" She asked looking adorable as ever. "Yeah let's wash your hands off first." I replied picking her up and cut the faucet on.

Putting some soap in her hands, she rubbed them together then began washing them off. "Water time!" She chimed skipping in place and I laughed.

"Water time!" I said mocking her voice, pouring her a cup of water, I went and cleaned up her area and walked into the living room but didn't see Caine.

He must've went upstairs.

"Uncle Augustttt?" She sang and I smiled looking in her direction. She started cheesing and ran my way and jumped onto my lap.

"Can I play on your phone?" She asked, "Yes you can." I said, reaching in my pocket I grabbed my phone and unlocked it then swiped over to the game section I had just for her.

Handing her my phone, I let her pick out the game while I grabbed the remote to find something to watch.

Damn Tanya was gonna have to give me a baby or two...
*
*
*
🤭👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

649K 20K 54
22 year old August Alsina, was the youngest King Pin in New Orleans. He had it made, the cars, the clothes, fancy house, cars, girls, you name it! Bu...
18.1K 1.3K 24
"Where the hustle brings the dollar." In a city full of money, sex, and drugs..you will get swallowed whole. In Amir Brooks and Asshir Robinson's per...
323K 9.7K 67
How did we get like this, I thought I gave him my all and it all came crashing down on me. I lost everything and I can't do anything about it, I'm al...