When I Come Back

By infinityshipper04

RANDOM UPDATES Stoick surprises Hiccup with some news that will change him forever. When Hiccup first hears t... More

Intro
Get Away
Goodbye
One month
5 Months
10 months
1 year pt.1
1 year pt2
1 year pt 3
¡¡4 years!!
The gang
The Start
Back
■Jobs■
Stressed Out
*Helpless*
¥The Figure¥
Thanks for 1.35k!!
Chills
Cliche
Who?
Not YOURS
Trickery pt.1
Really?
Gobber's Party
Anxiety
No one.
He's Changed
Warning Tone
Home Sweet Home
The box
Are you serious?!?
Smile
Past pt. 1
Past pt.2
Past pt 3
Why give it to me?
Apology (A/N)
What!?!
You Figure It Out
Jealousy
It's All My Fault
Freeze
Beautiful
Different
Would You??
Cheiftess
Allies
The Court
All to Myself
My Choice
Wedding Plans
Adore
Thinking
The Storm pt 1
Wedding Planner
Patience
Working Late
Hiding pt. 1
Hiding pt. 2
You
Rainy Day pt. 1
Rainy Day pt. 2
Cuddle time
Return to Berk

Little Warriors

5.1K 97 34
By infinityshipper04

Astrid

A: Ok guys, today we're going to be working on target practice with daggers!

  The kids walked over to a table full of daggers. Each one grabbed two.

There were 14 kids in the class, Gustav's little sister Vatsug, Snotlout's youngest brother Vengelout, the twins' cousins Buffnut and Gruffnut, Mildrew's ex wife's six kids Werd, Kerd, Berd, Derd, Herd, and Zerd, Zara, Leyma, Winnie, and Nivek.

I set up three targets in a partial circle. The kids will line up and go one at a time, standing in the middle of the circle, throwing their knives.

A: Alright, everyone line up!

  First in line is Zara, second is Winnie, third is Vengelout, Kerd, Vatsug, Zerd, Herd, Leyma, Nivek, Werd, Buffnut, Berd, Gruffnut, and lastly Derd. 

Once they were all done, we did some core and arm workouts before lunch.

S: I'm so glad the first two weeks of spring are finally over!

T: Yeah, I'm exhausted!

A: You're exhausted?!? All you did was go Loki-ing around the whole village!

R: Hey! You have no idea how much work that took sister!

I rolled my eyes.

A: Ugh! What ever...

F: We've been making some real progress on Hiccup's hut! According to the pace that we've been working and how much there is left to do on the house, we should be done before winter!

S: Good, I can't wait until we're finally done with his stupid house!

A: Hey! It's not like Hiccup's here to build it himself, he's thousands of miles away!

Fishlegs, Tuff, and Ruff all share a look.

A:What!?

Fishlegs just makes his squealing noise and the twins start whistling.

A: Ugh! I'm going for a flight.

I took a flight around the island and then landed on the cliffs above the beach. It was all silent, just me, Stormfly, the sound of waves crashing against the rocks, and the night sky.

Then someone broke the silence.

Unknown: Hey! You aren't sitting out here moping, are you?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

327K 8.9K 33
this takes place after httyd2! It does not include spoilers for httyd3, I came up with this before the trailer of httyd 3 came out Y/n y/l/n is an 1...
459K 6.7K 41
A story about Hiccup and Astrid on Berk. They are now 21. Takes place after httyd 2. This is my first story ever so please don't hate. Sorry if I hav...
110K 2.6K 27
"You are different. You are courageous. I might be those things too, but there's one thing you're forgetting. We didn't get this far alone. We both h...
13.4K 174 15
One-shots based around the 10-year gap in How to Train Your Dragon: The Hidden World - from when the dragons leave to when the Haddock family meet To...