Wizardess Heart: A Tamer's Be...

Bởi Animefan446

Long ago, there was once a group of powerful Wizards who have special abilities that no one could ever imagin... Xem Thêm

Character Introductions
The Ice Tamer, Keira Mitsui
Welcome Back To The Academy
First Day Of School
I Won't Be A Weakling Anymore
The Ice Wizard's Strength
Keira Will Never Be Free
Keira's Betrayal
Tower Of Sorrows
Heading Back To Skystead Village
Skystead Village
A Fresh Start And The Return Of A Half-Brother
Suspicions Of Dark Magic
Searching For The Unicorn Spring
Keira's Dream
A Brother And Sister Reunion
I Will Come Back For You
Preparing For The Summer Break
A Warm Up For The Festival
The Magical Creatures Festival
Celebrating The Festival
Meeting Hakko Izuma
Hakko's First Day
Hakko Is A Tamer?!
Hakko And Elias Become Buddies
Danger Is Approaching
The Ice Emperor, Sora
Keira Obtains Her Mother's Weapon, Frostguard
The Ice Tamers, Sora And Keira
Keira's Training Begins
The Fortune Sage
The Cold-Hearted Tamer, Kagura Hayashi
Kagura's Past
Showdown! Tamer vs Tamer
Kagura vs Keira
The Old Tamers Village
The Fire Dragon, Ignitus and A Mother and Daugther Reunion
Father vs Daughter
The Announcement of The Magic Games
The White Dragon, Zetherth
The Mysterious Visitor
The Balance Of Power
Leon's Power And Strength
Heading Into The Fairy World
Card Battle! Hakko vs Yukino
Saving The Fairy King
Yukino's Lonely Heart
The Magic Games Begin
Card Magic Battle! Hakko vs Clara!
Showdown! Ice Tamer vs Frost Mage
Esmeralda vs Kagura!
We'll Show Them Who's Number One
Showdown! Keira vs Laura!
The Dragonsheild Guild And Gendonlune Academy Will Always Be Number 1!
We're Going Into The Team Battles!
Let The Team Battles Begin!
Twin Tamers vs Iron and Dark Mage
Hakko And Kagura vs Sapphire and Raoul
The Ice Tamers vs Dragonlord and Demonlord
No Matter What Happens! I Will Never Give Up!
My Life Has Just Gotten Exciting
Preparing For The Celebration Party
The Celebration Party
The Dragonslayer, Seiji
Irseith, The Gifted One
I Have To Be Ready For Another Attack
Seiji Knows Something That We Don't
You're Not Alone In This World
I Will Know When The Time Comes
Who will stand and Who Will Fall In This War Of Light And Darkness?
The Battle of Gendonlune
You're Half Tamer And Half Dragonlord!
I Will Lead The Tamers On The Right Path!
The Truth About The Mitsui Family
The End...For Now
Author's Note And Sequel Coming Soon!

Yukino Enrolls Into The Academy

50 2 0
Bởi Animefan446

KEIRA'S POV

After we left the fairy world and getting our injuries patched up, my fellow Tamers and I headed to Headmaster Randolph's office and we explained to him about what happened when we were in the Fairy world. Headmaster Randolph was surprised when he saw the spell tome that Mom left with the Fairy King.

"I see, so that's what happened you're lucky that you got there in time otherwise Ivan would have stolen it from him."

"I know, I'm just happy that I've got this back maybe I can use some of these spells during the magic games."

Klaus sweat dropped and he mumbled.

"Oh no..."

Kagura giggled when she heard his reaction while I glared at him.

"Well, however it happened, you Tamers did a great job of saving the Fairy King and our world."

"It's Hakko you should be thanking, she was the one who use that spell to release the Fairy King from his prison state."

Hakko smiled and she said to us.

"I can't take all of the credit besides you, Sora and Kagura fought bravely against Ivan even though you all got injured in the process."

Hakko pointed out at my bandages that were on my left arm, a plaster on my cheek and my right upper arm. Kagura had a bandage on her right shoulder, a plaster on her cheek and on her wrist. Sora had bandages on his head, wrist and he was limping a little.

"Yeah well, be glad you weren't there to fight him at least you're not as bad as us aside from your right arm, does it still hurt?"

Hakko looked at it and she said to us.

"It's not as bad as it was before but thankfully I only had minor burns."

Vincent then remembered something and he asked me.

"Oh, that's right, what happened to Yukino after Father did a disappearing act."

"Ahh!! crap! I completely forgot all about her!!"

"WHAT?!!"

Hakko shook her head and she said to us.

"Calm yourselves, I know what happened to her."

We looked at Hakko confused until she got one of her sealed cards and there was Yukino banging on the seal to try and break out of it.

"Let me out of here you witch!! I'll teach you not to mess with me!! this isn't a fair fight!!"

"Yukino!"

I shouted in a surprised tone and then Hakko explained to us.

"After Aquarius washed your brat sister away, she tried to fight back but I knew that she was already on her last legs so I trapped her in one of my sealed cards and I also figured you or Byakuya or Vincent want to deal with her."

I smirked at this and I asked Hakko.

"You mind letting her out now? she's gonna get it from me big time."

"OK."

Hakko tossed her sealed card in the air and then a magic circle appeared and then Yukino fell out of the sealed card.

"Ahhh!!! oof!!"

Yukino landed on the floor roughly and she then sat up on the ground while clutching her head. She glared at Hakko and shouted.

"That hurt!!! why'd you let me out like that?!!"

"If you complain about me letting you out of the sealed card and now you're finally free you're complaining about how I released you? come on make up your mind."

Hakko said to her and Yukino had several tick marks on her head. Yukino then shouted at Hakko.

"Never mind that!! I want a rematch!! using that dumb mermaid was cheating!!"

"In case if you haven't noticed that dumb mermaid is Aquarius and another thing, it was your big mouth that got into trouble and secondly, if I were you I'd be more worried about her."

Hakko said as she pointed at me while I was glaring at her. Yukino looked over her shoulder and she said to me.

"Oh great, it's you."

"Well hello to you as well, little sister, did you have a nice time with the old man? good because YOU'RE ASKING FOR IT BIG TIME!!"

I yelled as I whacked Yukino over the head with my fist. Yukino clutched her head in pain and she shouted.

"OW!! that friggin hurt!!"

"Good because it was supposed to hurt! what the hell were you thinking?! what made you decide to follow the one man who is supposed to be our worst enemy?!"

"Because he was trying to bring back the Tamers and he was going avenge our fallen brothers and sisters by killing the Dragon King! I was glad enough to assist him even if that meant fighting against my stupid bimbo sister!!"

I collided my forehead with Yukino's head and I shouted.

"That man is a psychopath and who do you think you're calling a bimbo?! you little runt!!"

"Who else other than you, jerk!!"

"Stupid brat!!"

"Old bat!!"

3RD PERSON POV

While the Mitsui sisters were fighting and bickering the others were commenting on how stupid they were right now.

Kagura: "Wow...I've heard of the term squabble sisters but that's ridiculous."

Elias: "Tell me about it, they're so childish."

Hakko: "You're one to talk Elias, how long have you and Luca bickered like that?"

Elias: "Yeah, well, at least we're not as bad as those two."

Klaus: "*Shakes his head in annoyance* oh brother...are they always like this?"

Sora: "Worse, much worse."

Vincent: "Oh for goodness sake, WILL YOU TWO PACK IT IN?!!"

Keira and Yukino stopped fighting when Vincent yelled at them. Vincent sighed annoyingly and he then said the sisters.

"Honestly, listen to yourselves, you're being childish and you're embarrassing yourselves in front of Headmaster Randolph."

"She started it."

"Did not!"

Yukino shouted at Keira and then Randolph at the sisters.

"Energetic aren't you?"

Yukino looked away from the Headmaster in a huff.

KEIRA'S POV

"I'm sorry about her behaviour Headmaster, unfortunately, she's picked up one or two of my bad habits well, maybe my Father's bad habits as well."

"I can hear you I'm sitting right here!!"

Yukino shouted angrily.

"You were meant to!!"

Vincent grabbed Yukino at the back of her collar and he said to us.

"I'll make sure this pipsqueak gets back to Skystead village so she can receive her punishment from Byakuya."

"Ahh!! no, please!! don't send me to him!! I'm begging you!! big sis!! help!!"

"*Chuckles* sorry no can do little sis, bye bye."

I said with an evil smirk on my face as Yukino got dragged out of the office.

"I HATE YOU!!"

Yukino yelled angrily before Vincent dragged her out of the office closing the door behind him. Hakko chuckled and then Kagura said to me.

"Keira, that's evil."

"Hey, I'm her big sister, it's part of my job description."

Headmaster Randolph chuckled when I said this and he said to me.

"She's full of energy I'll give her that much, but, she still tends to work with her Father."

"I'm afraid so, ever since we were little, she's always been the Daddy's little girl, I tried to get her away from him but, no matter what I say she won't listen to me, honestly, I don't even know where she gets that stubbornness from."

"I do, she gets it from you."

Sora said to me and I shouted.

"What was that?!"

"Ah! uh, nothing! I didn't say anything!! heheheh."

Sora laughed nervously while I glared at him. I sighed annoyingly and I then spoke up.

"I get the feeling that things are about to go downhill from here now that Yukino is back and away from Father."

"What makes you say that?"

"Why do you think? she and Yuno are going to try every attempts to fight me the next time I visit hometown."

After said this the others either laughed or chuckled at me.

A FEW DAYS LATER...

A few days went by after the recent events, the Academy was back to normal, the forest is safe and the students have returned to their classes. Everything was now back to normal, well, kind of, thanks to one of Hakko's Taming spells, she was able to give Leon the ability to transform into a human and Unicorn so that he can continue to attend to the Academy without having to turn back into a unicorn for good.

I was in the Headmaster's office because he said that he wanted to tell me something before class started. As it turns out, Vincent is now attending the Academy as a visiting student and a professor.

"Seriously? but why? what are you playing at?"

"Nothing but, after what happened during recent events, the Ministry of Magic thought it was best that they sent someone to the Academy to keep an eye out for the old man since he still hasn't been caught yet."

"Well, I guess that's understandable just try not to embarrass me during class or I will freeze you like a popsicle."

Vicent chuckled at me and he said to me.

"I'll keep that in mind and speaking of freezing, I'm not the only who's here and I'll give you a hint, she uses ice magic as well."

"What?! oh no...Vicent please tell you didn't..."

"Too late, Byakuya and I already did."

Right on cue, Byakuya came into the Headmaster's office while dragging Yukino by the ear and then he said to me.

"Sorry we're a little late, this one here keeps trying to run away."

Yukino glared at me and she was wearing the Academy's uniform except it was similar to Leon's uniform. Byakuya releases Yukino's ear and she frowned angrily.

"What the hell are you doing here?!"

"Hmpf, I didn't ask to be here but that idiot guild master here decided I should go back to basics which is annoying."

Byakuya frowned and he whack's Yukino over the head with his fist and he said to her angrily.

"Drop the attitude!!"

Yukino shivered in fear when Byakuya yelled at her. Byakuya then looked at me and he said to.

"What Yukino said is true, she's been getting up to mischief around the village and in the guild so that's when I figured that she should come here so she can straighten herself out, even if that meant she gets put into the same class as you and Vincent."

"Are you friggin kidding me?! do you even have a brain in that skull of yours?! that's just sending a pig to slaughter and Yukino is the pig while I'm the one who's going to kill her if she gets on my nerves!!"

I shouted angrily as I grabbed Byakuya by the collar. Byakuya frowned at me and he said to me.

"Stop complaining, it's already been sorted out by the Headmaster and that's the end of it, so do me a favour and get used to it, besides, Klaus is going to be the one to make sure she learns all of the basics and maybe teach her some manners."

I was surprised when Byakuya said this and then Klaus nodded his head.

"He's telling the truth."

I smirked at this and I looked at Yukino who was glaring at me.

"This should be fun."

"Grr!! must everything be a joke to you?! I will escape from here and when I do I'm going to find Father!!"

"You're still talking about him? is that you sent Yukino here?"

I asked after I released his collar. Byakuya sighed and he nodded his head.

"I'm afraid so, now I see why Zara was worried about her when the two of you were kids."

I snickered at his comment and then Yukino mumbled.

"I hate my life, this going to be hell."

TO BE CONTINUED...

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

1K 18 4
In a land far, far away, lies the Kingdom of Fiore, a small peaceful nation of 17 million, and a place filled with magic! Found in every home, bought...
504K 35.7K 51
*COMPLETE* There are whispers across the kingdoms that the Paragon, that strangely gifted person who can wield all four Skills, has been found. Th...
307K 6.5K 28
(Y/n) (Y/l/n) has been a Fairy Tail Mage for a long time, since she was a child. She has a history with Gray and Erza. She is also a Dragon Slayer, o...
856 41 36
Lucy loses her family in a tragic plane crash at a terribly young age of 6. Whether she's alive or not, no one knows... That is, until a full 10 year...