They Call Me Silence

By greenApples3218

Rose was able to find a pack that wouldn't force her into marriage, The Red Wind pack, but it all went downhi... More

Silence has someone
Silence wants him back
Silence is silent
_-_-. Silence Visual .-_-_
Silence wants your name
Silence hates you
Silence had to tell you
Silence causes trouble
Silence isn't used to this
Silence loves him more
Silence Said To Can It
Silence isn't here
Silence's Agreement
Silence hasn't
Silence doesn't know you
Rose and Jackson
Silence is (not) nice
Rose wants to talk
Jackson's non-forgotten necklace
Silence's past
Silence Knows
Silence is trying
Silence, he is growing up
Silence, he is back
Silence and Sophie
Silence knows why
Silence is failing
Silence's kids
Silence's home
Jackson & Sophie
Teach me how (part 1)
To say goodbye (part 2)
Olive's first
Their Mission
Queen Silence
Silence's end (Part 1)
Silence's end (part 2)
Silence's end (Part 3)
Home
The Question
Announcement

A/N

16.1K 309 11
By greenApples3218

Sorry this is not an update

They Call Me Silence is getting more and more popular by the day, I constantly get notifications from Wattpaders putting it on their reading list (Thanks a lot).

I was not expecting this story to be as popular as it is.

Usually, I would just have an urge to write down a story plot and went to this story to let it all out, without really think through or minding what I was putting in.

Many of you have noticed a lot of my errors and I am so happy for y'all because I need as much help as I can get to help this story not become a total waste that I have let it become. I want to actually try giving this story a bigger chance and making it a good read for many people and not just a place I can randomly vent out my itch to write. 

With that being said, I need to know as many errors as possible.

Because I have been writing this story for longer than a year (literally) and I keep forgetting facts about it, I even forget side characters (like...do any of y'all even remember Kayla...Kyla? I forgot her name but she was some girl that Rose talked to once in Alex's pack house)

So if there are any errors or things that need to be fixed PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE address them to me ASAP because I want to focus on making this story better.

Another thing.....

I am active on Wattpad, like, I am on it every day.

(I am on it reading, not writing most of the time)

I know I should focus on writing more for this story but truth be told I have lots to do with little time to do everything, it all just stressing me out.

I don't want to write because I have a deadline to reach or because I am constantly stressing over what I am going to write next.

I refuse to stress over something I love.

So as much as I wish I could update more frequently, I just can't.

My inspiration comes and goes and my urge to write is a mystery all on its own.

(Sorry, I know how it feels to be waiting for a story to reach its ending or to at least update.)

I hope this clears some things up on why I do not write that much, why this story seems to be everywhere sometimes, and why I have so many errors.

Thank you so much for reading this story I really appreciate it 

<3 <3 <3 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

200 7 30
Forced into a pack after her father's death, she only ever knew the life of a lone wolf. Now, she was a puppet in a game of shifter politics. Where o...
63.5K 1.1K 36
Being an alpha's daughter doesn't mean you get treated the best. Rose learnt this the hard way, being kicked out at the age of 5 made her independent...
163K 5.2K 59
"I John Smith Alpha of Red Rose Pack reject Xavier King as my mate" "I Xavier King accept the rejection and serve all ties with Red Rose Pack" You mu...
631K 14.8K 24
After Lexi's parents die, she's a loner. Her brother isn't there for her like he should be, she has no friends, no one even notices her. Until her fu...