Wizardess Heart: A Tamer's Be...

נכתב על ידי Animefan446

Long ago, there was once a group of powerful Wizards who have special abilities that no one could ever imagin... עוד

Character Introductions
The Ice Tamer, Keira Mitsui
Welcome Back To The Academy
First Day Of School
I Won't Be A Weakling Anymore
The Ice Wizard's Strength
Keira Will Never Be Free
Keira's Betrayal
Tower Of Sorrows
Heading Back To Skystead Village
Skystead Village
A Fresh Start And The Return Of A Half-Brother
Suspicions Of Dark Magic
Searching For The Unicorn Spring
Keira's Dream
A Brother And Sister Reunion
I Will Come Back For You
Preparing For The Summer Break
A Warm Up For The Festival
The Magical Creatures Festival
Celebrating The Festival
Meeting Hakko Izuma
Hakko's First Day
Hakko Is A Tamer?!
Hakko And Elias Become Buddies
Danger Is Approaching
The Ice Emperor, Sora
Keira Obtains Her Mother's Weapon, Frostguard
The Ice Tamers, Sora And Keira
Keira's Training Begins
The Fortune Sage
The Cold-Hearted Tamer, Kagura Hayashi
Kagura's Past
Showdown! Tamer vs Tamer
Kagura vs Keira
The Old Tamers Village
The Fire Dragon, Ignitus and A Mother and Daugther Reunion
Father vs Daughter
The Announcement of The Magic Games
The White Dragon, Zetherth
The Mysterious Visitor
The Balance Of Power
Leon's Power And Strength
Heading Into The Fairy World
Card Battle! Hakko vs Yukino
Yukino Enrolls Into The Academy
Yukino's Lonely Heart
The Magic Games Begin
Card Magic Battle! Hakko vs Clara!
Showdown! Ice Tamer vs Frost Mage
Esmeralda vs Kagura!
We'll Show Them Who's Number One
Showdown! Keira vs Laura!
The Dragonsheild Guild And Gendonlune Academy Will Always Be Number 1!
We're Going Into The Team Battles!
Let The Team Battles Begin!
Twin Tamers vs Iron and Dark Mage
Hakko And Kagura vs Sapphire and Raoul
The Ice Tamers vs Dragonlord and Demonlord
No Matter What Happens! I Will Never Give Up!
My Life Has Just Gotten Exciting
Preparing For The Celebration Party
The Celebration Party
The Dragonslayer, Seiji
Irseith, The Gifted One
I Have To Be Ready For Another Attack
Seiji Knows Something That We Don't
You're Not Alone In This World
I Will Know When The Time Comes
Who will stand and Who Will Fall In This War Of Light And Darkness?
The Battle of Gendonlune
You're Half Tamer And Half Dragonlord!
I Will Lead The Tamers On The Right Path!
The Truth About The Mitsui Family
The End...For Now
Author's Note And Sequel Coming Soon!

Saving The Fairy King

46 0 0
נכתב על ידי Animefan446

KEIRA'S POV

We fought against some of my Father's enemies and once they were gone, I looked around and then Kagura spoke up.

"Looks like we've got all of them, come on, Ivan is close."

I nodded my head and then we headed to the source of the dark magic and once we got there, I was shocked when we saw the Fairy King bound by the dark chains. Leon looked at Father and he spoke up.

"It's him!"

I looked at Father and I frowned at him.

"FATHER!!"

Father turned around and he smirked at us.

"Well, well, look who decided to show up, although it is a bit late for you and your friends to appear seeing as how Gendounlune is about to be swallowed up by darkness."

Kagura frowned at Father and I placed my hand on her shoulder.

"Just stay calm, Kagura, control your anger."

Kagura nodded her head and I looked at Father and he was staring at Leon.

"I see that you brought that ex-magical creature, here, I'm surprised he was able to regain his memories after what happened to him but, that's the thing about Unicorns, they're too proud and they have too much of an Ego to be loyal to a Tamer."

"Loyal is the last word that we would use to describe a snake like you!!"

Sora yelled and then he charges at him and I tried to stop him.

"No Sora!! wait!!"

Father smirked and he used his black flames against him and then Sora was sent flying. Sora crash landed on the ground and I knelt down to him.

"Sora!"

"I'm OK..."

Sora said as he sat up. I glared at Father and I frowned angrily. I looked at the Fairy King and he was getting weaker and weaker by the second. I looked at the others and I said to them.

"Leon, Asuma, Midnight, see if you three can find a way to free the Fairy King, meanwhile, Sora, Kagura and I will deal with the old man."

"OK, but be careful."

Leon said to me before Kagura, Sora and I charged at him. Father smirked at us and he spoke up.

"Heh, this should be fun."

I unsheathed Frostguard and I transformed into my flash step armour and I grabbed Father in the face and I shouted.

"Come on old man! we're taking this outside!!"

Kagura used her fireball attack to make a hole in the wall and I went through it before throwing Father onto the ground roughly making him roll on the ground. Father glared at me and he said to me.

"Well, that was unexpected, OK then..."

Father got his black flames at the ready and I got my twin leopard swords at the ready. Sora side punched his palm and he shouted.

"Ice magic!! Dragonfly!!"

Several ice Dragonflies appeared and then they tried to hit Father but he used his flames to melt them. Father smirked but I got behind him and I tried to attack him but he summoned his black sword in time. We glared at each other while we were trying to push each other back.

"You should have just left me be instead of coming here! do you realise we Tamers are on the brink of extinction! I've told you countless times that I will bring them back! but you and your friends had to get in the way!"

"And I've told you that Dark magic isn't the answer!! you won't be the one to bring the Tamers and lead them on the right path! I will!!"

"Ha! a brat like you leading the Tamers?! what would you know about Leadership?! you're not even a guild master!"

"One thing I do know about leadership is that you can't always get what you want!!"

I kneed Father where it hurts and I tried to hit him a few times with my twin swords. I spun attack him but he dodged my attack and then he shouted.

"Too slow!!"

I looked up and Father had his sword ready to stab me until Kagura shouted.

"No, you don't!!"

Kagura used her gravity chang spell to shove Father against the wall. Kagura unsheathed her sword and she used her flame attack on him. I smirked and I spoke up.

"You got him!"

"That'll teach him not to mess with us."

Suddenly we heard an evil chuckle and then Father charged at Kagura. Kagura blocked his sword in time and she said to him.

"But how?!"

"Did you forget that I also use flame attacks, stupid girl!! you may be one of us but, you're still Kaito's sister and I can't let you live."

Kagura frowned when she heard Kaito's name and she then shoved him away from her and she went crazy with her attacks. Sora and I were shocked the way she was attacking him right now.

"She's gone completely nuts!"

"Dammit!! she told me she was calm!!"

I shouted as I transformed into my wind robes and I used my breeze whip on Father to blow him away. Father shook his head and I then used my whip again and I caught him like a fish. Father struggled to get out of my Whip's grip and I shouted at Kagura and Sora.

"Now!! hit him now!!"

Kagura used her flame attack again and Sora used his strongest lighting attack then there was a large explosion. I felt my whip slacking a little which meant we might have got him this time.

"Did we get him?"

"Don't let your guard down, he's probably playing possum."

Suddenly, Sora and I heard Kagura screaming in pain. We looked to the side and Father had struck Kagura in the shoulder with his sword. Kagura fell to her knees and she clutched her shoulder while Fathe chuckled.

"So much for that."

"Keme! use bolt tackle!!"

Keme appeared out of the rubble and he spun around quickly and he used his bolt attack on Father shocking him in the process.

"Ahhh!!!"

"Aoi! help Kagura!"

Aoi transformed into his bigger form and he helps Kagura onto his back before flying away from Father. Izumi growled at Father and he said to her.

"Go get her girl!!"

Izumi barked and she then bites Father's right arm.

"Stupid mutt!! get off me!!"

Father tried punching Izumi to try and get her off his arm. I transformed into my Fire dragon armour and I charged at Father. Father saw me coming and he blocked my sword with his sword and I flapped my wings making him slide backwards. Izumi and Keme got away from Father and they stood next to Sora while I fought against Father as we clashed swords.

HAKKO'S POV

I ran and ran through the corridors and I can sense Keira and Ivan's magical energy. Carbuncle squeaked at me and I said to him.

"You can sense it as well, we better pick up the pace."

"Squee!! squee!!"

Carbuncle said and we finally got to the throne room and I was shocked when I saw the Fairy King being chained by Dark Chains. I looked to the side and I can sense Keira and Ivan fighting and they were really going at it. I looked back at the Fairy King and he was starting to get trapped in the darkness as the dark magic continued to spread.

I looked at Asuma, Leon and Midnight and I headed towards them.

"Guys, what's going on?"

"Keira, Kagura and Sora went to deal with Ivan while we're trying to free the Fairy King but, we're not making an progress my light magic isn't enough to free him not even Leon's magic can help him, Ivan's dark magic is too strong."

Asuma said to me. I looked at the Dark chains and I knew what I had to use to free him.

"I know a way to free him but you three better stand back, Carbuncle, we're going to use that spell."

Carbuncle looked at me surprised and he started jumping up and down excitedly. The boys got out of the way and Carbuncle sat on my shoulder as I raised my right arm and I closed my eyes. I concentrated my magical energy as Carbuncle lends me some of his strength.

"Gather! O river of light that's guided by our ancestors of the Tamers!!"

I shouted as my right arm glowed making a mark appear on my forearm.

I heard Asuma gasp in surprise and he spoke up.

"Wait a minute! I know that spell!!"

I moved my arm so that I was pointing the spell at the fairy King before I continued to chant the spell.

"Shine your light!! to banish the wickedness of this world!!"

A circle of light gathered around the Fairy King and the dark magic started to disappear and I then shouted.

"Pheonix strike!!"

3RD PERSON POV

The bright light shines on the darkness that had surrounded the Fairy King making a large explosion making the boys cover their eyes. Outside of the castle, Sora was injured as he clutched his side while the side of his head was bleeding, Kagura was trying to heal her wounded shoulder and Keira was still fighting Ivan until the came to halt when they sensed the strong light magic in the castle.

Ivan and Keira looked at the castle and they saw a light beam where the Fairy King was. Ivan was shocked and he spoke up.

"What the hell is going on over there?!!"

"Heh...this is Hakko's doing, nicely done."

Keira said with a smirk and then Sora and Kagura smirked as well as they stood up from the ground while clutching their injuries. Ivan frowned and he spoke up.

"That little witch used one of the three great Tamer spells!! she'll pay for this!!"

Ivan shouted as he transformed into his black flames and he charges into the castle. Keira followed after him as she flapped her dragon wings. Once the dust settled the Fairy King was now free from his prison. He looked at Hakko who was panting in exhaustion and her arm was slightly burnt.

"I'm free...thank you so much, Hakko."

Hakko smiled at the Fairy King but then, their celebration was shortened when Ivan charged through the wall and he shouted.

"Damn you!!"

Hakko was shocked when she saw Ivan charging towards her with an angry look on his face.

"I'll kill you!!"

"Hakko no!!"

Keira shouted as she was too late to help Hakko since she reverted back to wearing her casual wear until someone shouted.

"Globus flaw!!"

Several fireballs appeared making Ivan dodge them and then Hakko landed on the ground in relief. Keira looked to the side and it was Elias, Yukiya and Klaus.

"Yukiya!"

"Elias! Klaus!"

Hakko and Keira shouted happily. Keira headed towards the boys and then Elias said to Hakko.

"Are you all right?!"

"I'm OK, thanks."

Hakko said as Elias helped her up. Yukiya ran over to Keira and he said to her.

"I can't leave you alone for a minute can I?"

"Well, I had everything under control until Karma decided to kick in and never mind that, what are you guys even doing here?"

Klaus walked over to Keira and he said to her.

"We heard what was going on from Vincent and Headmaster Randolph so after everything returned back to normal, Vincent asked me and those two come here and find out why you were taking so long to return and it looks like we've found our answer."

Klaus said as he looked at Ivan who frowned at him angrily. Kagura and Sora caught up to Keira and then Yukiya spoke up.

"Ouch, you two like you've had the worse of it."

"Well, we're just glad you guys are here besides, we're gonna need all the help we can get."

Sora said as he glared at Ivan. Keira got her Ice sword at the ready and then Ivan stood up weakly.

"Damn, things have gone from bad to worse, oh well, no matter, I will find another way to find the Dragon King and when I do, I will make sure that you all suffer my wrath and as for Yukino...well, she's no longer of use to me, she failed to stop you lot from coming here."

Ivan created a strong gust of wind and to blow away Keira and the others. Ivan transformed into his black flames and he said to the others.

"You may have won the battle! but you will never win the war!!"

"Stop him!!"

Keira shouted and then Klaus, Leon, Sora and Hakko tried using their spell to capture him but, before they could catch him Ivan had already disappeared. Sora frowned and he spoke up.

"Shoot! he got away again!"

"Don't worry, there's always next time, besides, we should be happy that the fairy King and his daughter are free and back together."

Keira said as she looked at the Fairy King and Eress, who has now reverted back to her true form. The Fairy King looked at the Tamers and he said to them.

"You've saved me and my daughter, I cannot thank you Tamers enough, especially you, Hakko."

Hakko was surprised that the fairy King knew her name but she smiled at him.

"It was nothing, I was just glad that I could help."

Asuma looked at Hakko and he asked her.

"Hakko, wasn't that one of the three great Tamer spells that you used?"

"It was but, unfortunately, it wasn't perfected yet, well, as you can plainly see."

Hakko said as she held up her right arm which was slightly burnt from using that spell. The others were surprised and then Hakko looked at Carbuncle who was laying flat on his stomach on Hakko's shoulder.

"Because the spell wasn't at its full potential, I was only able to purify the darkness that surrounded the King and I ended up using most of Carbuncle's strength since my magical energy isn't strong enough to withstand it and I ended up getting burnt in the process."

Klaus was impressed when Hakko said this and he asked her.

"Then why practise such a powerful spell like that in the first place?"

"Well, since I was picked for the magic games, I wanted to get stronger so I practised my attacking spells and I tried to make my magical energy strong enough to withstand a powerful spell like Pheonix strike."

"Hmm, not bad."

Klaus said with a smirk and Keira pats her shoulder and she said to her.

"One thing for certain, I'm glad we've got someone like you on our side Hakko."

"Hehe, thanks, Keira."

The fairy King then spoke up.

"You've all done so well to save our world and your world but, do not think that this is over, Ivan is still a threat and if you're not careful he will strike you down."

"Not if we find him first."

Sora said to the King but then Eress spoke up.

"I'm afraid my Father is right, Ivan is a very powerful and he will do whatever it takes to find the Dragon King."

"But, Dragons have been extinct for a long time, there's no way he can find it."

Elias spoke up and then Keira looked at Elias and she said to him.

"I'm afraid that's where you're wrong Elias, according to some of the Dragon stone tablets that my Father found in the past, some of the dragons were able to escape from their King destruction and since there's no record of Apocolypse being defeated in battle, there's a chance he's still out there along with some of his ex-servents, except they've gone into hiding."

KEIRA'S POV

The others were surprised when I said this. Eress nodded her head in agreement and she then spoke up.

"She's right, but, try not to worry about him after all, you should be happy that both of our worlds are safe."

"But before you wizards leave, Keira, I believe this belongs to you."

The fairy King said to me before a ball of light appeared in front of me and once the light died down, it was Mom's spell book that contained her strongest magic spells. I was surprised by this after I caught it. I ran my hands over the cover and I smiled when I saw the four leaf clover that I gave to her when I was little. Hakko looked at me confused and she asked me.

"What's the matter?"

"This is Mom's spell tome, it contains all of her strongest spells, I thought she lost this but I was wrong..."

I pictured Mom's happy face and I spoke up.

"My Mom was here, she came to the fairy world..."

Sora placed his hand on my shoulder and he smiled at me. Eress then spoke up.

"Zara came to our world years ago before you were born, she knew about Ivan's insane plan so she came here and asked us to keep her spell tome safe until the time was right."

"And that time is now, be sure to use those spells for good and use them against Ivan the next time you have the chance to meet him in battle once more."

I nodded my head and then we said our goodbyes to Eress and the Fairy King. I held the spell tome close to my chest and I thought to myself.

'Mom...I promise I will stop Father and lead the Tamers on the right path...there's no way I'll let him use his powers forever no matter how long it takes.'

TO BE CONTINUED...

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

307K 6.5K 28
(Y/n) (Y/l/n) has been a Fairy Tail Mage for a long time, since she was a child. She has a history with Gray and Erza. She is also a Dragon Slayer, o...
977 99 53
"That's what i meant... Sora, don't fall in love with me again, stop loving me, hate me if possible. It's for your own good". I said with my hand rea...
58 9 5
''To all the men who pretend to be gods, and all the women who will succeed them.'' Centuries ago, the world was cursed by the gods. A large tree spr...
1K 18 4
In a land far, far away, lies the Kingdom of Fiore, a small peaceful nation of 17 million, and a place filled with magic! Found in every home, bought...