The Frat Boy || S.M.

By shawns_illuminater

Book #2 in "The Tutor" trilogy. - "What are you doing here?" I gasp, my body going numb and my face expressio... More

Welcome!!
Chapter 1 || "Never Talk About That Again"
Chapter 2 || "Officially Lost Your Mind"
Chapter 3 || "Roomates"
Chapter 4 || "You'll Look Hot"
Chapter 5 || "Sure Thing, Babygirl"
Chapter 6 || "Just Like Old Times"
Chapter 7 || "Netflix And..."
Chapter 8 || "Is That Seat Taken?"
Chapter 9 || "Never Hated You"
Chapter 10 || "Back To My Place"
Chapter 11 || "Don't Love You"
Chapter 12 || "Repulsed"
Chapter 13 || "Nice Knowing You"
Chapter 14 || "Give You My Number"
Chapter 15 || "Satanic Ritual"
Chapter 16 || "Pucker Up, Babygirl"
Chapter 17 || "Say You Want Me"
Chapter 18 || "Shut Up And Kiss Me"
Chapter 19 || "Time To Face The Music"
Chapter 20 || "Not Getting You Pregnant"
Chapter 21 || "One Last Time"
Chapter 22 || "Fake ID"
Chapter 23 || "High School Sweethearts"
Chapter 24 || "The Julia Show"
Chapter 25 || "Someone's Thirsty"
Chapter 26 || "You Kissed Her?"
Chapter 28 || "Say Cheese"
Chapter 29 || "My Name Is Alex And I Like You"
Chapter 30 || "Cold Or Just Excited To See Me"
Chapter 31 || "Damn Helaina, You're A Freak"
Chapter 32 || "Sugar Mama"
Chapter 33 || "Punish You"
Chapter 34 || "Hungry For Seconds"
Chapter 35 || "Sit On My Lap"
Chapter 36 || "Saved By The Bell"
Chapter 37 || "Read Me Like A Book"
Chapter 38 || "Helaina."
Chapter 39 || "Mrs. Steal Your Girl"
Chapter 40 || "He Wants To Do You"
Chapter 41 || "Test It Out"
Chapter 42 || "Get High With Me"
Chapter 43 || "Suck and Blow"
Chapter 44 || "Just A Friendly Kiss"
Chapter 45 || "Stone-Cold Bitch"
Chapter 46 || "All About Me"
Chapter 47 || "Addicted To You"
Chapter 48 || "We're Fine."
Chapter 49 ||"All Hope Isn't Lost"
Chapter 50 || "Want To Bet?"
Chapter 51 || "Two Can Play At That Game"
Chapter 52 || "Falling In Love"
Chapter 53 || "What I Want"
Chapter 54 || "Sexually Frustrated"
Chapter 55 || "Trust Myself"
Chapter 56 || "Round Two"
Chapter 57 || "Out of Control"
Chapter 58 || "Not A Threat"
Chapter 59 || "Are You Scared of Me?"
Chapter 60 || "I'm Not Okay"
Chapter 61 || "Such A Tease"
Chapter 62 || "Together"
Chapter 63 || "Say Yes"
Chapter 64 || "Alex Just Broke Up With Me"
Chapter 65 || "Surprise!"
Chapter 66 || "Help You Relax"
Chapter 67 || "Quick and Kinky"
Chapter 68 || "Let's Get High"
Chapter 69 || "Help Your Daddy"
Chapter 70 || "You Look Like You've Seen A Ghost"
Chapter 71 || "Out Of My Life"
Chapter 72 || "Soaking Wet"
Chapter 73 || "Point Of No Return"
The End
The Heartbreaker

Chapter 27 || "Yes Daddy?"

15.7K 317 87
By shawns_illuminater

AN: kinda smutty?? it's moreso the words than the actual actions so yeah. also!!! a song suggestion for this chapter if you're interested is Wrong by Max. it fits really well imo

"Get on the bed." Shawn instructs, shutting the door and locking it. He flips on the light switch, and I climb onto his bed. Lifting his shirt over his head, Shawn walks over to the bed and climbs on top of me.

"I thought you were mad." I breathe, my eyes closing shut as he sucks on my neck.

"I was." he says into my neck. "But then I realized what you were doing."

"Oh really? What was I doing then?" I ask, propping myself up on my elbows.

"Trying to make me jealous." Shawn responds, licking his lips.

"Did it work?" I ask as he unties the flannel around my waist.

"Like a charm."

Shawn goes to unbuckle my jeans, but I wiggle my way out from under him. I jump up and stand on the side of the bed, and Shawn looks at me. He's breathing heavily, clearly wanting to relieve himself.

"What are you doing?" he asks me.

"Nothing." I say. Shawn stands up and tries to kiss me again, but I slip away and run to the other side of his room.

"Helaina." he laughs, running his hand through his hair.

"Yes daddy?" I ask, and he groans. I bite my lip as I fight back the urge to laugh.

"Come on babygirl, you're killing me." he complains, collapsing back onto the bed. "Stop teasing me. Haven't you already done enough for the night?"

"What do you mean?"

"You wore that outfit all night and you really didn't think it would affect me? Baby, I just wanted to rip it off of you all night." Shawn says, his words sending a shiver down my spine.

I stare at him, eyeing his bare torso. The way he's just laying there but still manages to look extremely hot is beyond baffling to me. I mean, how is that even possible?

I run back over to Shawn, jumping on top of him. I straddle his waist, kissing him as I hold onto the sides of his face. I grind into his lap, and his hands travel down my body and slap my ass. Once again, I feel his hands try and unbuckle my jeans, and once again, I leap up from the bed.

"What the fuck are you doing?" he asks, his words harsh and his tone exhausted. Still, I can see the smile on his face.

"You tell me." I say, smiling back at him.

"Helaina, come on. This is getting painful for me." Shawn says, sitting back up.

"Oh really? That's sad." I giggle, and Shawn sighs exasperated.

"Remind me next time to not let you drink if we go out." he says, laughing and shaking his head.

"Okay daddy." I say, biting my lip. Shawn throws his head back and groans again, louder this time. He stands up, taking a step closer to me. In return, I take a step back.

"What are you doing, Helaina? Is this a game for you?" he asks, stepping closer. I continue to step backwards.

"Yup." I say, giggling some more.

"If you keep laughing, I can promise that won't be the only noise coming out of your mouth." Shawn says, and I raise an eyebrow.

"Oh really?" I taunt.

"Go on the bed." Shawn instructs, and I shake my head.

"No." I say.

"Helaina, go on the bed." he repeats, his voice sounding strained.

"You're not the boss of me." I say, and even though my words and actions of refusing to listen to Shawn are beyond childish, they're somehow making everything more fun and interesting in my intoxicated state.

Shawn takes a step forward and I go to step back, but I hit the wall. Shawn just chuckles lowly and shakes his head, stepping closer so that there's practically no space in between us.

"Babygirl, if you're not on the bed by the time I count to five, I'm going to have you screaming my name so loud that the entire party will hear you." Shawn whispers, looking down at me. His body looms over me as he begins to count forward from one, and I bite my lip as I think about whether or not I want to give in to Shawn.

"Three. Four. This is your last chance, baby."

I walk past Shawn, sitting down on the bed. He smirks at me, walking back over. Shawn leans down to kiss me, and just as his lips are about to touch mine, I roll to the side and land on the ground. I jump back up and smile at Shawn, who's staring at me in disbelief. Without thinking, I run over to the door and throw it open, taking off down the hallway.

"Helaina! What the fuck are you doing?" Shawn screams, and when I look back over my shoulder, I see him running out of his room and chasing after me.

"You get me if you can catch me." I yell, laughing.

I start running down the stairs, and I can hear Shawn catching up to me. I slip into the crowd of people, and when I look back behind me, I see Shawn only a few feet back. I weave in and out of the crowd easily thanks to my size, but Shawn, however, has more difficultly due to his height. I slip into the kitchen and look behind me, seeing no sign of Shawn. I decide to walk over to the refrigerator and help myself to another drink.

I open the bottle and go to take a sip of it, lifting the opening to my lips and tilting my head back. I take another sip, and I feel someone grab me from behind. I go to scream, but when they spin me around, I see Shawn standing there. Somehow, this isn't any less scary.

"Hi daddy." I say, blinking at him. I pucker up my lips and make sure to hold eye contact as I drink from the bottle.

"Get your ass upstairs now." he says, taking the bottle out of my hand.

"Why? I was having fun." I frown, but Shawn quickly spins me around. He bends me over the counter and slaps my ass, and I gasp.

"Upstairs." he repeats, slapping my ass once more.

AN: this is where it gets smutty!!

Shawn takes my hand and pulls me out of the kitchen and back into the main area, pushing his way through the crowd. He drags me back upstairs and throws me into his room, slamming the door shut behind him.

"You've been bad as hell babygirl." he says, walking over and pushing my bra straps down. He rolls up the bralette, leaving my boobs exposed. "Put your arms up." I do as told, and he takes the bra off, throwing it somewhere else in the room.

"What are you going to do?" I ask, my voice low.

"Why tell you when I can show you?" he asks, leaning in and kissing me.

Shawn and I go stumbling backwards onto his bed, Shawn landing on top of me. His hands go up to my bare chest and begin playing with my nipples, rubbing and squeezing them with his fingers. I moan into his mouth, and Shawn stops kissing me. He moves further down my body, going to kiss my chest. He takes one of my breasts in his mouth, his tongue swirling around the nipple. I moan loudly, my torso squirming with anticipation. I buck my hips up to meet Shawn's, trying to get him to grind into me and cause any sort of friction, but he ignores me. Instead, he sits up and smirks at me.

"That doesn't feel good, does it baby girl? That's how I've felt for the last half hour." he says, leaning back in to take in my other breast.

He takes his time, swirling his tongue on the sometimes area for what feels like forever. I feel a fire burning down there, and I can't handle it any longer. I take my hand and put it under my pants, going to rub myself. Shawn grabs my hand and swiftly stops me, pinning both of my hands down behind my head.

"You're going to be a good girl and be patient." he instructs, and I just nod.

Shawn goes down to the valley between my breasts and agonizingly slow kisses his way down my stomach until he reaches the spot where my jeans start. Slowly, he unbuttons them and rolls them down my legs, pushing them off and onto the ground. Shawn climbs down even further, kissing the spot where my skin and underwear meet. Shawn's fingers rub figure eight circles through my underwear, I can't help but moan. He gently kisses me through my underwear, and I gasp loudly. Shawn stands up and chuckles, looking at me.

"Put your ass up baby." he says, walking over to his dresser and opening one of the drawers. I hear the foil being ripped open, so I do as Shawn says. I take off my underwear and toss it on the ground, and when I see Shawn walking back over to the bed, he's completely naked himself.

I feel the bed shift as Shawn gets on it, and without warning, I feel thrust into me. I moan, arching my back as I feel Shawn slam in and out of me. One of his hands grabs onto my hair like usual, and pulls on it with each thrust. His other free hand slaps my ass in rhythm with his thrusts, and I moan loudly over and over again. Shawn slaps my ass harder than he's ever slapped it before, the sound echoing through the room. I wonder if what he said before was right; can the whole party really hear me?

After teasing one another for so long, I can already feel the pressure building up in my stomach. Judging by the way Shawn's thrusts have become more sloppy and quick, I can guess he's getting closer too. With a few more thrusts, I find myself screaming Shawn's name as my hands clutch onto his sheets. I moan loudly as I come down from my high, but Shawn still isn't focused. He keeps going, making me moan even more. Shawn lasts a few more minutes, and when he's finishing, he curses my name and slaps my ass one final time. I moan again, and Shawn pulls out of me. He takes the condom off and throws it in his trash can, walking back over to the bed and collapsing on it. I curl up next to him, and he grabs my ass as he pulls me closer.

"Forget what I said earlier. That was so hot, babygirl. We're going to get you drunk more often."

-
-
-

AN: lmao that ending was pure filth!! i made this chapter a little different because it's lowkey boring writing smut chapters bc like i feel like i repeat the same thing a lot but idk what else to say, so that's why in this chapter i made it so that helaina thought it would be funny to tease him like the whole time.

idk if anyone cares but here's my self-entitled "hoe playlist" that i listen to when writing these chapters bc it helps imo (they're all on spotify btw):

dangerous woman- ariana grande
like i would- zayn
S&M- rihanna
everyday- ariana grande
work from home- fifth harmony
wrong- max
pillowtalk- zayn

anyways, as always, i hope you all enjoyed and don't forget to comment/vote/follow me!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

85.3K 1.1K 68
*COMPLETED* Imagines for Shawn Mendes! SOME IMAGINES WILL BE MATURE SO PLEASE BE AWARE! THIS BOOK IS OLD SO I DO NOT REMEMBER WHAT I WROTE! DO NOT R...
5.2K 410 26
𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙜𝙤𝙤𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙨 𝙩𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚 "Oh, I'm sorry that I don't remember anything" she tells me "What do you even remember?" I mumbled Ha...
596K 12.3K 77
Imagines of my lil muffin ;) -------------------------- These are old and not that great, so here's a pre-warning! Please do not copy my work, I work...