Wizardess Heart: A Tamer's Be...

By Animefan446

Long ago, there was once a group of powerful Wizards who have special abilities that no one could ever imagin... More

Character Introductions
The Ice Tamer, Keira Mitsui
Welcome Back To The Academy
First Day Of School
I Won't Be A Weakling Anymore
The Ice Wizard's Strength
Keira Will Never Be Free
Keira's Betrayal
Tower Of Sorrows
Heading Back To Skystead Village
Skystead Village
A Fresh Start And The Return Of A Half-Brother
Suspicions Of Dark Magic
Searching For The Unicorn Spring
Keira's Dream
A Brother And Sister Reunion
I Will Come Back For You
Preparing For The Summer Break
A Warm Up For The Festival
The Magical Creatures Festival
Celebrating The Festival
Meeting Hakko Izuma
Hakko's First Day
Hakko Is A Tamer?!
Hakko And Elias Become Buddies
Danger Is Approaching
The Ice Emperor, Sora
Keira Obtains Her Mother's Weapon, Frostguard
The Ice Tamers, Sora And Keira
Keira's Training Begins
The Fortune Sage
The Cold-Hearted Tamer, Kagura Hayashi
Kagura's Past
Showdown! Tamer vs Tamer
Kagura vs Keira
The Old Tamers Village
The Fire Dragon, Ignitus and A Mother and Daugther Reunion
Father vs Daughter
The Announcement of The Magic Games
The White Dragon, Zetherth
The Mysterious Visitor
The Balance Of Power
Leon's Power And Strength
Heading Into The Fairy World
Saving The Fairy King
Yukino Enrolls Into The Academy
Yukino's Lonely Heart
The Magic Games Begin
Card Magic Battle! Hakko vs Clara!
Showdown! Ice Tamer vs Frost Mage
Esmeralda vs Kagura!
We'll Show Them Who's Number One
Showdown! Keira vs Laura!
The Dragonsheild Guild And Gendonlune Academy Will Always Be Number 1!
We're Going Into The Team Battles!
Let The Team Battles Begin!
Twin Tamers vs Iron and Dark Mage
Hakko And Kagura vs Sapphire and Raoul
The Ice Tamers vs Dragonlord and Demonlord
No Matter What Happens! I Will Never Give Up!
My Life Has Just Gotten Exciting
Preparing For The Celebration Party
The Celebration Party
The Dragonslayer, Seiji
Irseith, The Gifted One
I Have To Be Ready For Another Attack
Seiji Knows Something That We Don't
You're Not Alone In This World
I Will Know When The Time Comes
Who will stand and Who Will Fall In This War Of Light And Darkness?
The Battle of Gendonlune
You're Half Tamer And Half Dragonlord!
I Will Lead The Tamers On The Right Path!
The Truth About The Mitsui Family
The End...For Now
Author's Note And Sequel Coming Soon!

Card Battle! Hakko vs Yukino

44 0 0
By Animefan446

KEIRA'S POV

My fellow Tamers and I ran through the fairy road and Eress was leading the way. I looked at her and I asked her.

"How much further is it Eress?"

"Not much, we're almost there."

I looked ahead and I saw the exit. Once we went through the portal, we were near the Fairy's castle and we can sense the dark magic in the area. Kagura stood next to me and she said to me.

"Ivan's here."

"Yeah I know, if he's here then Yukino might be with him as well, let's go but keep your guards up, I have a feeling that Father's enemies are probably waiting for us."

I said as I went ahead of the group. As we got closer to the castle, I heard a familiar voice shouting.

"Come forth!! Zodiac of the two Fish!! Pisces!!"

We looked up and we saw two giant fish coming our way. 

"Incoming!!"

I shouted as we dodged the giant fish. I landed on the ground and then I heard her voice.

"Hahahaha!! that's pathetic!!"

I looked up and I saw Yukino standing there on one of the giant fish's head. I stood up and I spoke up.

"Yukino!"

"It's been a while, big sis."

The others were surprised when they heard Yukino call me and then Kagura asked me.

"That girl is she-"

"Yes, that's my little sister, Yukino Mitsui."

Hakko stared at her and she said to me.

"And she's not only an ice wizard but, she can also use card magic as well."

"I blame Cana she was the one who taught her card magic in the first place."

Yukino smirked at me and she then landed on the ground and she said to me.

"Well, it doesn't matter what my siblings taught me, we're still going to kick your butt, Father has worked so hard to get here and we will bring the Dragon King to Gendonlune."

"Yukino stop talking like that!! why can't you see that Father is evil?! he's not trying to bring back the Tamers! he's only trying to bring back the Dragon King and he's going to try and kill him!"

"I don't care! we can do both and when we do find another fellow Tamer we'll make sure to lead them on the right path!"

"On the path of destruction! honestly! this is why Byakuya is always telling me to keep an eye on you! you're always getting yourself into trouble and you still act like a brat!!"

A tick mark appeared on Yukino's head and she glared at me.

"A brat?!! says the bad-tempered Bimbo!!"

"Bimbo?! who are you calling a bimbo, you little runt!!"

"Quit calling me a runt!! jerk!!"

3RD PERSON POV

While the Mitsui sisters were bickering, the other Tamers stood there with a sweat drop running down their heads.

Hakko: "They're sisters all right..."

Kagura: "They're like two peas in a pod."

Sora: "What did you expect? they've got similar personalities, both bad tempers and cocky attitudes."

Leon, Asuma and Midnight: "*nod their heads in agreement*

Yukino frowned and she then got another one of her Zodiac cards out and she shouted.

"Enough!! I'll show not to mess with our business!! go Pisces!!"

Yukino shouted as her Zodiac spirit charged at the Tamers. Yukino smirked at this but then, Hakko summoned one of her Zodiac spirits.

"Libra come forth!!"

Hakko shouted and then Libra appeared next to her and she said to her.

"You know what to do."

"As you wish."

Libra used her gravity change spell and then Pisces got pinned. Yukino was shocked when she saw this and then Hakko looked at Keira.

"Go! I'll take of her!"

"Are you sure you can handle her?"

"Don't worry, I'll be fine besides, unlike your sister, I have a brain in my skull and I've always wanted to go up against someone who has card magic and Zodiac spirits at their side."

Keira smirked at Hakko and she patted her shoulder.

"Go get her, girl."

Hakko nodded her head and then Keira and the others went into the castle. Yukino frowned and she glared at Hakko after Pisces disappeared.

"So you're like me as well huh? this should be fun."

Yukino said as she got another Zodiac card at the ready. Hakko smirked and she also did the same after making Libra disappeared.

"Bring it on."

"Come forth! Zodiac of the Bull! Taurus!!"

"Leo!!"

Leo and Taurus came out of their cards and they started to attack one another. Yukino smirked and she said to Hakko.

"Wow, you've even got Leo the Lion, you must be stronger than I thought."

"Surprised?"

"Not likely, Taurus! hurry up and finish him!"

Yukino demanded and then Taurus smiled at Yukino.

"Yes, ma'am!!"

"Shut your trap!!"

Leo shouted before punching Taurus in the face. Once Taurus landed on the ground roughly, Yukino was shocked at this and she glared at Hakko.

"Leo isn't the only one who I've got at my side, Capricorn!"

Capricorn came out of his card and he said to Hakko.

"You summoned me, my lady."

"You and Leo take down that brat over there but be careful, she's got Zodiac spirits as well."

"Yes, ma'am."

Leo and Capricorn charged at Yukino and then she dodges their attacks. Yukino smirked at Hakko and she said to her.

"Ha! is that all you got!"

"Don't cocky!"

Hakko said as she got three of her cards and she shouted.

"Sumit lighting!!"

Hakko's lighting magic appeared it tried to hit Yukino but she dodged it in time. Hakko frowned a little and she thought to herself.

'I guess this brat isn't as stupid as she looks, I better watch myself.'

Yukino smirked at Hakko and she said to her.

"Is that the best you've got? oh well, let's see if you can handle this! come forth!! Zodiac of the Archer! Sagittarius!!"

Sagittarius appeared and he got his bow and arrows at the ready.

"I shall get rid of these pests at once!!"

Several arrows came towards Hakko. Leo and Capricorn rushed over to her and then Leo picks her up like a bride but Capricorn got in front of Hakko and he took the blow.

"No! Capricorn!!"

"Hahaha!! run all you want but it's not going to be enough!"

Hakko looked at her Zodiac card and her water card and she whispered to Leo about her plan and he nodded his head. Leo came to a halt and he puts Hakko down and she created a smokescreen by using her wind magic. Yukino smirked because she knew what was going to happen. Leo appeared from the smoke and he tries to his Sagittarius.

"Ha! saw that one coming, now where are you?"

Hakko her water card on the ground and she summoned a water fountain. The water serpents charged at Yukino and she dodges them in time.

"Ha! missed!!"

"Says who?"

Hakko said with a smirk as she puts her Zodiac card in the water.

"Come forth! Zodiac of the Water Bearer!! Aquarius!!"

Aquarius appeared from the water and then Yukino was shocked when she saw her.

"No way!! you've got another strong Zodiac?!"

"Now's your chance! finish her!"

Aquarius frowned and she whacks Hakko over the head with her urn. Hakko clutches her head in pain and she shouted.

"Ow!! what was that?!"

"How many times do I have to tell you not to summon me from one of your water cards?!"

"I didn't have much of choice besides what's with the attitude?!"

"SAY THAT AGAIN!!"

Hakko shivered in fear when Aquarius grabbed her top making her glare at Hakko angrily. Yukino smirked when she saw their little spat.

"Hahaha! you can't control your spirits! besides, do you really think that old fish lady is going to help you? she's got an attitude like my sister it's pathetic."

Hakko and Leo sweat dropped when Yukino said this because they knew that she just crossed the line with Aquarius. Aquarius drops Hakko and then Leo spoke up.

"Uh oh..."

"Bad choice of words, she's going to blow."

Several tick marks appeared on Aquarius's head and she glared at Yukino.

"YOU LITTLE BRAT!! I'LL TEACH YOU SOME MANNERS!!!"

Aquarius summoned a tidal wave and Yukino stood there shocked and then she got washed away by the wave.

"Ahhhh!!!"

Yukino screamed as she and Sagittarius got washed away. Once the wave was over, Yukino laid there weakened and Sagittarius had disappeared. Yukino sat up and she shook her head and she glares at Hakko.

"You'll regret that!"

HAKKO'S POV

I sighed annoyingly when Yukino slowly sat up. I shook my head at her and I said to her.

"I wouldn't bother fighting back in your condition besides, you're already weakened enough as it."

"I don't care!! I will do whatever it takes to help my Father!! we will bring back the Tamers and he will be the one to lead us!!"

Yukino shouted and she charges at me as she summoned her ice sword. I sighed and I got my sealing card and I threw it at Yukino. Yukino screamed and then she got sealed into the card. I caught it in time and Yukino was angry as she punches the seal with her fists.

"Hey!! let me out of here you witch!! I want to have a rematch!!"

"Oh be quiet."

I said as I put away my sealed card and I could hear Yukino muffling in my card pouch. Leo chuckled and he said to me.

"Yukino is full of energy isn't she?"

"No kidding..."

"HAKKO!!"

Aquarius shouted angrily making me shiver in fear. Aquarius glared at me angrily and she said to me.

"If you EVER, summon me with your water magic again, you're as good as dead!"

"*Gulp* sorry, I had to improvise..."

"I DON'T CARE!! JUST WATCH WHERE YOU'RE SUMMONING ME NEXT TIME!!!"

I continued to shiver in fear when she shouted at me and then Aquarius floated away from before she looked over her shoulder again to speak to me.

"Oh and by the way, I'll be going on holiday with my man, SO DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT SUMMONING ME!!"

"*Gulp* Yes ma'am!"

I said with a sweatdrop. Aquarius smirked at me and she then said to me.

"One day you'll understand when you and Elias get together, hmpf, like that'll happen."

A tick mark appeared on my head and I said to her as she disappeared.

"Mind your own business!!"

Leo placed his hand on my shoulder and he said to me.

"Ignore her, she just likes to tease you sometimes."

I sighed and I smiled at Leo and I said to him.

"I know, it's always hard to ignore it half of the time, anyway, you better get back to the spirit world so you can rest up for a while, you'll be needing it since this battle is only the beginning."

"All right, call me again, Hakko."

Leo said with a wink and he left. I shook my head after I caught his card. I looked at the castle and I thought to myself.

'Keira...be careful.'

I then headed inside the castle to catch up with the others.

TO BE CONTINUED...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

345 40 15
*.✧ "When you turn into the age 20, our generation staff will be passed on to you, dearie. Mom and Dad soon will retire, and you will take over the t...
1.3K 69 32
Warning: Self harm & violence Ikari Damashi , daughter of Aki, a non-mage and Yoru, a Heavenly Body Magic user. When her village is attacked by a dem...
307K 6.5K 28
(Y/n) (Y/l/n) has been a Fairy Tail Mage for a long time, since she was a child. She has a history with Gray and Erza. She is also a Dragon Slayer, o...
3.2K 61 79
After receiving a letter from the most prestigious academy of the kingdom, "Gedonelune Royal Magic Academy", Aurora Coeur enrols in a completely new...