MISUSED (NOT EDITED)

By _jasthewriter

Growing up motherless wasn't always what the 18-year-old Tanya Moore would've dreamt of. Life had a funny way... More

1.) Pain In My Heart
2.)
3.) Troubles
4.) Woman's Worth
5.) Why Do I Feel So Sad?
6.) Goodbye
7.)
8.) Mr. Man
9.) Butterflyz
10.) Never Felt This Way
11.)
12.) How Come You Don't Call Me?
13.) Caged Bird
14.) "No!" Pt. 1
15.) "No!" Pt. 2
16.) If I Ain't Got You
17.) If I Ain't Got You pt. 2
18.)
19.) "Fallin"
20.)
21.) Fallin' pt. 2
22.) The end
1). Sequel
2.)
3.) Diary
4.)
5.)
6.)
7.) Karma
8.) Stay pt. 1
9.) Stay pt. 2
10.)
11.)
12.) Heartburn
13.)
14.) When You Really Love Someone
15.)
16.)
17.)
Questions updated:
18.)
19.) "Oh shit."
20.)
21.) "No more!"
22.) "Mom"
23.)
25.)
26.) Sit down pt. 1
27.) Sit down pt.2
28.) Warrior Song pt. 1 (Updated)
Warrior Song pt. 2
30.)
31.) Its Brewing
32.)
33.) Love, Sex and Serenity pt. 1
34.) Love, Sex, Serenity pt. 2
35.) Love, Sex and Serenity pt.3

24.) Decisions

3.2K 131 35
By _jasthewriter

TANYA

"Everything okay?" August asked walking back in the room. "Yeah.. but I don't remember telling you to come in." Mary responded and I giggled.

"I was letting her kno I was about ta head out crazy lady." He said jumping at her and she squared up.

We all busted out laughing, "Don't get beat up." She joked, "Neva dat." He replied walking over to me.

"Where you going?" I asked, "business." He answered simply. "Noted." I said just as Caine and Ron came in the room as well.

"Ready?" They asked, "Yeah.. keep my shorty safe." He told Mary then leaned down and planted a kiss on my forehead.

"I love you." He said and I said it back. "Be careful, I am honestly tired of patching up war wounds." She stressed and they laughed.

"I felt that shade." I added and she chuckled. "Not you dear.. just them." She assured as they left out.

"So..." I started as I tapped my finger on the side of the bed. "How serious are you and Mr. Hardhead?" She asked and I laughed at the nickname.

"Pretty serious." I answered, nodding she grabbed her clipboard and flipped a few notes. "Have any thoughts on marriage?" She asked still looking at the papers.

"Me? Yeah.. I think he feels the same." I told her as I stared at her tryna figure out where this was going.

"Y'all haven't sat down and had that conversation yet?" She questioned looking at me like she didn't believe me.

"No.. not that I can remember.. I'm not sure." I said getting confused by my own response, smiling softly she nodded.

"Have y'all talked about kids?" She asked, nodding slowly she gave me an disapproving look.

"What?" I asked and she shook her head. "You guys talked about kids BEFORE marriage? How does that work?" She asked and I felt offended by that.

"No clue." I mumbled looking down at my hands. "No clue.. interesting." She stated, looking up at her I rose my brow.

"You guys use protection?" She asked, not sure if I should answer I just stared at her. "Whatever we talk about stays between us." She assured like that was something I was actually worried about.

"So...?" She said looking at me awaiting my response. "No... I'm on birth control." I told her and she pursed her lips.

"Was.." she added and I frowned, "Come again?" I said leaning forward some. "I said was... as in past tense." She explained and I squinted.

"Huh? How?" I asked mad confused, "When you were shot.. I had to remove it to get to the bullet." She informed and I continued to stare at her blankly.

"What are you saying?" I asked, "That either he wraps it up.. y'all expect a baby soon or... you go and see if you can get it inserted into your right arm.. your choice."

She clarified, "Interesting." I mumbled, "I'm not pregnant am I?" I asked and she shook her head.

"No and if you wanna keep it that way I advise you to think about birth control again or make him wrap it up."

She suggested, "He doesn't like condoms.." I told her and she cocked her head to the side.

"No I mean he wears condoms.. he just stopped with me when we got serious serious." I explained.

"Mhm." She hummed, "So I'm not pregnant right?" I asked just to be sure. "Correct." She replied.

"Well I'm gonna get your food so you can take your medicine." She said putting her things up. "Ok.. hey?" I called before she walked out.

"Yeah?" She answered, "How long do I have to be in here?" I asked, "Well, with what happened earlier I'll give it a few more days."

She said and I pouted. "I'll look in after you when you're asleep just to make sure everything's good. You gave us a scare, so I'll have to run a few tests."

She explained, nodding, she opened the door. "Thank you." I said smiling at her, "You're welcome love."

And with that she walked out. Laying in the bed, I got comfortable and thought back to that "dream" I had with my mom and Nina.

Man was I happy to say an actual goodbye. I missed the both of them like crazy, so I guess in a sense the timing was right...
*
*
CAINE
Empty warehouse

"To be some King Pins y'all sure are dumb." Tre said then laughed and August punched him. "You gotta be a dumb nigga ta try da shit you did."

He said before punching him again, spitting out blood, he looked at us all and smiled.

"Y'all so hip but dumb as hell and YOU." He said looking at me. "To be a lawyer you're pretty stupid."

He added and I fired a shot in his knee cap causing him to scream out in pain. "Maybe you should stop talking." I said taking a seat next to Ron who was in his kill mode.

"Don't you wanna know how?" He questioned, "I don't care you still gon die." I told him, "Even more reason why you should want to listen."

He added, looking at August then Ron, they shrugged. "You're a stalker, the predator always find their prey, nothing really to explain."

Ron informed as he checked the clip in his gun. "I'm talking about how I got her.. how easy it was for me to." He clarified still not making sense.

"What? Jus talk nigga we ain't got all day." I said getting annoyed by him still being alive.

"The robbery was an distraction and like I thought y'all fell for it." He announced, looking at him I looked towards Aug and Ron who had the same confused expression as me.

"I figured that's how y'all would react.. typical." He said then started coughing. "You like ya play games right?" Aug asked as he picked up a machete.

Fear evident in his eyes, he shook his head quickly. "Don't bitch out now, we're jus getting started." Ron added looking at me then shot him in his other knee cap.

Screaming out he started going wild in the chair, but couldn't move much since he was tied up.

"Shut. Da. Fuck. Up." August spoke with each punch, laughing my ass off, I had tears coming down my face.

"Bro a whole fool." Ron added laughing as well. "Finish talkin nigga!" I barked back handing him. Groaning, he spit out blood then blinked a few times.

"I set the robbery up, knowing that you would go and check it out, gave me a wide chance to get to the ditzy bitch." He explained and before he could fix his mouth to say another word August started boxing him in his face.

"Should we stop him?" Ron asked looking at me, "Wait for it." I told him, leaning forward in the chair, August grabbed the machete and swung it at his left hand.

"ARGHHHHHH!" Tre bitch ass screamed then started breathing heavy. "Pussy boy." I stated sending a shot to the left side of his stomach.

Coughing up some blood, August grabbed his head back and made him choke on it. "Let's play a game.. answer correctly you get ta live an extra day.. answer wrong and well.. don't get it wrong."

He told him as he picked the gun up and cocked it back.

Breathing heavy, he looked at his hand that was on the floor. "What was the first song Tanya performed?" He asked, blinking his eyes, he spit out blood then looked at us.

"She opened with Fallin and closed with A Woman's Worth." He replied then started coughing.

Ron and I looked at August for the answer. "He right?" I asked. "Mhm." August hummed licking over his lip.

"Hell nah.. I don't believe dat." Ron said shaking his head. "Well believe it cuz she did." Tre replied smartly.

Looking at him, Ron aimed his gun and shot him in his shoulder, "Don't talk ta me nigga." He demanded, gritted his teeth, he started breathing hard.

"She did." August said, showing us the video. "You got lucky.. ask him something harder." Ron said glaring in his direction.

Chuckling, August shook his head. "I keep my word." He announced looking at Tre. "Better refresh your memory playboy you got approximately twelve hours to find out if you get ta live an extra day."

He told him, gathering the stuff up, we followed him. "You really gonna let him live?" I asked once he locked the door.

"Afta I get a little more information from him, den he'll die." He replied, looking at Ron he smirked.

"Sounds good ta me." He added as we walked into the bathroom to clean up. "So are we telling Tanya about dis or no?"

I asked as I poured soap and alcohol in my hand. "Da less she knows da betta." He replied removing his shirt.

"You think she's gonna tell or something?" Ron asked. "I trust her, but I rather she don't have dat on her conscience.. she been through enough as is."

He clarified, "Understood." I commented, finishing up in the bathroom. He clarified, walking out the bathroom we headed down the hall and out the door.

"Anotha one we gotta have burned down." I mumbled and they laughed. "Niggas love fucking wit us."

Ron stated as we got inside the Escalade. "Where to?" Big T asked, back to Mary spot." Aug answered throwing on a hoodie.

"Y'all staying da night?" He asked, "Yeah but I gotta leave tomorrow morning to pick up a few files from da office."

I told him nodding he looked towards Ron. "I'll stay, but I gotta make a quick run somewhere." He informed.

"Ight.. cuz I know she gon ask about y'all if Mary let her get out da bed tomorrow." He added. "No problem." I added.

The rest of the ride, we just talked about the plans we had for ole bitch boy and how he was gonna die.

If the dude liked living he should've left sis alone. Now he was gonna be a dead man with just a wicked sick fantasy.

Sad...
*
*
*
😦
Short I know.

How y'all think he should die? Quick or slow?

Should they tell Tanya?

Y'all thought she was pregnant? 👀😂

Shout out to babydollamb krisb34 YRNniya ShereeHamlin & NAiglizzy for the love and comments. Y'all keep me going, y'all are lit and I love y'all.

I love all my supporters, just wanted to personally shout out the ones who I always see in my notifications. 💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

962 21 22
People say you don't really know what true love is at sixteen. Well I knew well before that, I knew from the age of eleven that Jackson carter was th...
18.1K 1.3K 24
"Where the hustle brings the dollar." In a city full of money, sex, and drugs..you will get swallowed whole. In Amir Brooks and Asshir Robinson's per...
8.3K 301 25
*PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE* Simone is another victim of the system who ran from foster home to foster home, due to the mistakes of her mother and fathe...