#2 : The S Word (Stay or Spli...

By saniainhere

"I give you permission to take me to your bed in any position you want, slow or fast, hard or gentle, to neve... More

Summary
Cast List
Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Author's Note
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Epilogue
Spin Off

Chapter Six

6K 143 0
By saniainhere

"So Siara, did you put a spell on my brother?" David asked.

The whole family now sat at the backyard garden, longuing themselves near the pool. They were having breakfast together, just like they used to, but this time it seemed completed when David's around. The Xavier family used to laughed here and there but when there was David, the atmosphere was quite cheerful.

Jonathan has finally forgave him. Whatever happened in the past, Jonathan and David tried to let it go and moved on. They mend theirs sibling relationship. Even though sometimes Jonathan doesn't know how to made a conversation with his brother, deep down he knew he was missed him. When their father was passed away, both of them made a pact to protect their family, especially their mother.

Turns out, David was the first one to broke their pact. It was saddening of course, but they learned to move on now.

"Watch it Dave." Jonathan interuppted, glared playfully at his brother, "Or you're going to regret it."

David laughed, "It's not my fault brother. You're the one who amazed me. How one woman took a whole turn in your mind."

"David." He warned him.

"Stop teasing your brother Dave." Their mother chimed in.

David held his hand on surrender. How he loved to teased his brother. He sure was missing this. It was like he doesn't want to let it go. Saw how his brother, Jonathan was very happy with his fiancee and his bestfriend with his girlfriend, not to forgot how his mother's eyes was filled with happiness and alive. David was very sure he doesn't wanted to fvcked up again.

"So when we're going to leave?" Bianca asked.

Andrew furrowed his eyebrow, "Leave?"

"I thought we're going to see your mother." Bianca reminded him.

"Oh yeah... That..."

"You forget didn't you?"

Andrew gave his girlfriend a sheepish smile, "Sorry baby, I have to go to office."

"In sunday?" Bianca eyed him suspiciously.

Andrew glanced to Siara and Jonathan with pleading eyes. Jonathan doesn't took the hint, but Siara does. She bit back a smile.

"I thought you agreed to shopping with me, B." Siara said.

Bianca looked to her. Andrew let out a breath, his girlfriend stop to pondering him.

"Right now?" Bianca asked, "You want to celebrate that today?"

"Celebrate what?" Jonathan asked.

Siara squeezed his thigh a little bit harder, made him whipped his head to her direction. In that moment, Jonathan could saw the look in Siara's eyes. He needed to play along.

"Our engagement. Did you forget?"

"Ah yes!" Jonathan looked to Bianca, "We wanted to celebrate it over dinner some families too. After me and Andrew out from office."

"I totally forgot we're going to visit my mom today." Andrew said, "But it is okay for you to go shopping with Siara right?"

Bianca rolled her eyes, "Good thing I love you Andrew, or I will think you're not serious into this."

Andrew gave her toothy grin, "I'll make it up to you okay?"

Bianca pecked his lips then got up from Andrew's lap. "Come on girlfriend, we need to get ready." She ordered Bianca, "You coming Helen?"

The old woman smiled, "I need to see the caterer dear. After all, it was really last minute order. And I need to pick up a good suit for Smith as well. "

"I'll come with you ladies." David chirped in.

"You're going to shopping with us?" Bianca asked, looked incrediously at David.

David arched an eyebrow, "You didn't know I'm a girl too?"

Everyone just laughed.

************************************

"Tell me why the hell I should put a make up in the salon?" Bianca shrieked.

After three hours looking every clothing stores in the mall and found the dress they were looking for, Siara dragged Bianca into salon to made her looked pretty. Bianca refused at first, she was a tomboy. She doesn't needed to put on a make up too much on her face. The fact that Andrew loved her tomboy personality made her positive to put a distance in any make up brand she encounter.

"Why I should be more prettier than you?" Bianca asked, "It's your day, not mine."

"Aww come on, just take up the pregnant lady request for once." Siara teased her.

She sighed, "Good thing you're pregnant darling."

Siara grinned in response. Both her and David tried to kept their mouth shut as Bianca still processing why she had to be more beautiful and preapre because it was not her scene. Bianca was beautiful for Indonesian woman. Even without make up, she was still pretty. Short black hair, almond shape eyes, mocha skin, tall lean body, she was every man wet dream.

Siara wanted the best for her. The young woman already took her like her sister she never had. Siara was glad to met her and became bestfriend with her. And now living together with the men they loved so much.

It was began to dusk as they finished with shopping and pampered themselves. David drove the ladies home. As they arrived at the mansion, they surprised to saw many sleek cars parked in the front yard. The three of them began to marched inside the mansion. When they stepped in the foyer, they appreciated how beautiful the decoration was. White rose petals scattered everywhere on the floor. White lilies was put on some vases. There was some candles to illuminate the foyer. They walked to the garden in the back yard. Some faces could be recognized, some don'ts. Bianca was surprised to saw the garden's decorations more like a wedding theme than a dinner family. She saw her family in here, her parents and her brother, sat in front in the line of guests. Bianca turned her body to looked at Siara. She found her best friend smile knowingly on her. She could guessed, she was part of the plan.

"What is this?" Bianca asked.

Before Siara could answered, Andrew appeared in the doorway. Bianca eyes widened by his appearance. He was wearing white Armani suit with butterfly tie attached on his neck. His hair was combed neatly. Andrew was looked handsome. While every guests wearing black suit, it was only him who wore white suit. Not even Jonathan when he should be the one who was wearing different outfit.

Andrew casted small smile to her. Inside, he was nervous as hell.

"Why you're wearing white suit?" 

He looked into his outfit, "Why with it?"

"You took a different theme." She stated.

"So do you baby." He answered back.

"What's going on?"

Andrew smiled once again at her. He took her hand, intertwined his fingers with hers. Bianca's breath became more faster by the seconds. Every scenario began to played in her mind but she refused to let it show on her face. But at this point, she sure for one thing.

"Well, I did really plan this but... uh, I don't know where to start." Andrew said.

Bianca's heart began to thumped more fast as Andrew stared at her.

Bianca gulped, "What is it?"

"What am I going to say is... well it might surprised you."

"Andrew." Her tone stern.

He laughed nervously, "Okay, okay. We've been together for a whole one year and I never be so sure with my feeling to anyone but you. To me, you're more than enough. You complete me baby. And I never be so sure to spend my life with you forever."

Andrew crouch until he was down on one knee.

"What are you-"

"Bianca." He began, "Will you marry me baby?"

Bianca's eyes widened by his words. All guests were cheering loud, encouraging Bianca to said yes to him.
"You really sure you want to spend your life with me?" Bianca said sternly on 'me' word, "I mean you really sure about that?"

Andrew grinned, "Just say yes and make sure you'll never regret it."

"YES!!" She exclaimed, "Oh my God! Of course I will marry you!"

Tears began to brimmed in her eyes. Bianca always questioning about her relationship with Andrew. Even thought in only short time, she was already sure Andrew was the one for her.

Andrew rose from his knee and said, "Good answer baby, because you're marrying me right now. I wait you on the aisle."

With that, Andrew walked graciously to the end of the aisle with the reverend beside him, waited his bride to be. Bianca stood silently as wedding theme began to play. She watched when Siara stepped firstly on the aisle, indicated that she was her maid in honor. And Bianca wanted nothing than her best friend slash her sister to be her maid in honor. Siara know this.

"Finally I'm going to see my daughter get married." A deep voice came beside her.

Bianca looked up to saw her father showed his happy face. A very genuine happy. Bianca held to her father, waited their turn to walked. Tears slipped from her eyes. She couldn't contain her happines. She always wished Andrew to proposed her. But to proposed and got married at the same day?

Only Andrew who could be that spontaneous.

When Siara reached the end the aisle, accrosed from Jonathan and David as Andrew's best man, she and her father began to walked. All guests eyes was stared at her lovingly. They thought this was the day they were going to got married. Little did they know, it was Andrew's plan all along. He doesn't wanted to waste anymore time. And he wanted differently from anyone else because he knows a simple romantic proposal was never going to amazed his girlfriend.

Andrew watched intently as his bride to be walked with her father step by step. He drank in her beautiful features. She was perfect. She was completed him.

"Take care of my daughter son. She's my jewel. My perfect jewel." Bianca's father said.

"With honor sir." Andrew replied with confidence.

Her father gave Bianca's hand to Andrew. The young man took it from him then tugged her hand lightly until she was beside him. Both the lovely couple couldn't stop smiling. It was the happiest day of their life and was the beginning of them to became a family.

The reverend cleared his throat and began to talk. Half of his speech, both Andrew and Bianca couldn't concetrate until the reverend began to asked for their vows. Andrew began first smoothly. As the reverend turned to Bianca, she was shocked. She didn't preapred this.

She stared at Andrew but nothing came out from her mouth.

"Just say what you want to say my child." The reverend suggested.

Bianca cleared her throat, "Well I didn't plan to get married right after I'm being proposed. But if there's something I should say, I want to say, thank you for loving me baby. From the first time I agreed to be your girlfriend I was sure as hell you're the one for me. You're everything to me Andrew. And I'm really glad you become my husband. I vow to you, to be the reason for your happiness, to be the shoulder when you're down, to be the best sex partner in your life because I really love you so much."

Some guests was laughed by her vow but they paid no attention. Even to Siara, it was the second best vow she ever heard after her fiance six months ago. After they put the ring on, the reverend smiled.

"By the power vested in me, I pronounce you husband and wife." He said, "You may kiss the bride."

Without hesitation, Andrew smashed Bianca lips with hunger. Almost a day he doesn't touch her and he waa craved for it. All guests clapped. Siara couldn't help herself to cry. The pregnancy hormones really made her felt all kind of emotions. Siara felt Jonathan's presence when his heat was oozed to her body. He hugged her from behind, touched her bump and stroked it lightly.

"I can't believe my best friend is married right now. She's step ahead from me." Siara said.

"Soon my goddess, we're going to be like them soon." Jonathan promised while pressing a light kiss on her forehead.

Siara smiled to his words. She couldn't wait to be her turn who walked down the aisle.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

281K 7.4K 30
*Book title has been updated, previously known as Ace* Imagine seeing someone unable to buy food because they didn't have the money. Then randomly a...
553K 19.1K 35
Losing the memory of who you were growing up sucks. Trying to find a job after graduating college in a bad economy sucks even more. For Esmeralda G...
644K 20.6K 40
***This story contains mature scenes*** ------------------------------------------------------- She doesn't give up... He doesn't let go... They say...
456K 8.7K 13
#3 in the Undiscovered writers awards for chicklit genre #107 in Chicklit 20 December 2016 #9 in Undiscovered SAMPLE ONLY. To read the story in full...