MISUSED (NOT EDITED)

By _jasthewriter

Growing up motherless wasn't always what the 18-year-old Tanya Moore would've dreamt of. Life had a funny way... More

1.) Pain In My Heart
2.)
3.) Troubles
4.) Woman's Worth
5.) Why Do I Feel So Sad?
6.) Goodbye
7.)
8.) Mr. Man
9.) Butterflyz
10.) Never Felt This Way
11.)
12.) How Come You Don't Call Me?
13.) Caged Bird
14.) "No!" Pt. 1
15.) "No!" Pt. 2
16.) If I Ain't Got You
17.) If I Ain't Got You pt. 2
18.)
19.) "Fallin"
20.)
21.) Fallin' pt. 2
22.) The end
1). Sequel
2.)
3.) Diary
4.)
5.)
6.)
7.) Karma
8.) Stay pt. 1
9.) Stay pt. 2
10.)
11.)
12.) Heartburn
13.)
14.) When You Really Love Someone
15.)
16.)
17.)
Questions updated:
18.)
19.) "Oh shit."
20.)
21.) "No more!"
22.) "Mom"
24.) Decisions
25.)
26.) Sit down pt. 1
27.) Sit down pt.2
28.) Warrior Song pt. 1 (Updated)
Warrior Song pt. 2
30.)
31.) Its Brewing
32.)
33.) Love, Sex and Serenity pt. 1
34.) Love, Sex, Serenity pt. 2
35.) Love, Sex and Serenity pt.3

23.)

3.1K 144 16
By _jasthewriter

TANYA
A day later

Waking up, I blinked my eyes a few times as I looked around the room. Sitting up in the unfamiliar bed, I looked around the room.

"It's about time." I heard Nina say, looking in the direction of the voice she appeared and I frowned.

"It'll take some getting used to." She assured, "What happened?" I asked as she sat on the bed by me.

"You passed out.. been sleep for a full day." She informed and I sighed. "I remember my mom or thinking I saw her.. then that was it."

I told her, "You did see me." The familiar voice announced, feeling my heart drop I swallowed the lump in my throat and looked her way.

Oh my God she was still beautiful like I remembered her as.

"I see you still look like my same princess." She said smiling, smiling at her I felt my eyes water.

"Can I hug you?" I asked getting choked up, nodding with tearful eyes, she came over and wrapped her arms around me.

Hugging her tightly, I held onto her as I cried softly. "I can't believe this." I mumbled after we pulled away.

"You are so beautiful princess, I'm so sorry about everything that happened." She said wiping under my eyes as I did the same to her.

"It's not your fault.. you didn't know he would be like that." I told her then sniffled. "I'm actually talking to you.. you don't understand how much I wished you were there just to give me advice or help me with certain things.. I really needed you."

I cried hugging her again and she started rubbing my back. "I hear your prayers and that's why you're here.. you're doing great and I don't want you to think otherwise baby. Just keep focusing on your career, believe me when I tell you August isn't going anywhere. He's proud of you and your number one fan believe it or not."

She informed making me ball my eyes out more.

"It's okay for you to still want to be friends with Ron.. you guys were better off that way anyways. He misses you, it wasn't meant to be with you to, he was just in your life temporarily until you and August met."

She went on, "It took some time, but y'all got it. Forgive him.. it's okay and August will understand." She added.

"Why do you feel like you aren't good enough for him?" She asked referring to one of my prayers.

"You don't think you're good enough for August? How did I miss that prayer?" Nina asked, "Some stuff isn't meant for you."

My mom answered and she smacked her lips causing me to giggle. "But seriously.. you're great for him sis.. why do you feel you aren't?"

She questioned, shrugging I played with my fingers. "Sometimes I feel like he'd get tired of being in the spotlight and having to deal with me touring, doing nonstop interviews, meet and greets and other things in that sort.. I feel like eventually he'll get tired or bored with me and leave."

I admitted sadly, "Wanna hear a secret?" My mom asked wiping away my tears, nodding she looked to Nina then back to me.

"You're everything he's ever wanted in a woman and he'd lose his mind if he lost you." She revealed and I smiled weakly.

"Honestly?" I said curious, "Have I ever lied to you?" She asked, shaking my head no, she smiled.

"He's not going anywhere anytime soon.. in facts there's a lot of big things in store for the both of you.. just continue to go off faith and brush off the fear and "what if's" walk by faith and not by sight."

She said pointing to her heart.

"Ok." I mumbled, "Nina's okay and she isn't mad at you." She said looking over to Nina who just smiled at me.

"You know I could never be mad at you if anything I damn begged you to be my friend.. you were the only girl I knew that liked me for me and didn't try to force me to like them."

She announced and I smiled. "I miss you too Tanya, but I'm up here rooting for you and my big headed brother. Yeah I wish we had more time together but things happen for a reason.. you and August have something in common, well a few things in common, but losing a loved one is the top one."

She added, "I'm fine and I'm happy for you, you gotta keep being great ok?" She said and I nodded.

"I'm always watching you and you'll see more of us soon." My mom said as she got up and a piano appeared.

"Come play me one of your songs." She said, getting up I walked over to her and Nina followed.

Playing the keys, I closed my eyes thinking of what song I wanted to sing.

"There will never come a day you will ever hear me say, that I want or need to be without you." I began.

"Oh this is my favorite." Nina cooed sitting next to me. "I wanna give my all.. Baby just hold me, simply control me. Because your arms, they keep away the lonely's."

"When I look into your eyes.. then I realize. All I need is you in my life....
*
*
AUGUST
Late night / early morning

Hearing something beep like crazy, I got up and looked around the room. "Da hell?" I mumbled groggily.

Running my hands down my face, I tried to comprehend what was going on.

"August!" Caine yelled busting in the room, standing up, he cut the lights on and that's when I realized the beeping sound was coming from Tanya's heart monitor.

"What's going on?" Ron asked rushing inside as I ran to Tanya side as her eyes moved quickly.

"Go get Mary!" I shouted climbing on the bed tryna figure out what was wrong. "Tanya baby can you hear me?

I questioned hitting her face gently, "What happened?!" Mary asked rushing in with her equipment.

"I don't know.. the nonstop beeping woke me up." I told her as she motioned for me to get off of her.

Doing so, she climbed on the bed and hovered over her.

Pulling out her flashlight, she checked her pupils. "Her body's going into some sort of shock." She announced as she searched in her black bag.

"Shock? I thought she was fine?!" I stated raising my voice. "It happens.. Caine grab him!" She demanded.

Furrowing my brows, I looked at her.

"GRAB HIM!" She repeated a little more firm. "Don't touch me, why he gotta hold me for?" I asked getting pissed off.

"If you want me to save her I need you to leave or be restrained. I know how you are." She added, still confused.

Tanya's body started shaking and the machines started going crazy.

"What da fuck going on?!" I yelled trying to touch her but Caine and Ron grabbed me. "AUGUST BE QUIET!" She shouted pulling out some long shit.

"Aug bro relax she got this." Caine spoke but he didn't even sound sure himself. My baby could be possibly dying and it'll be because of me.

"What are you doing?" I asked calming down some. "She needs a airway.. her lungs swelled up, so I gotta make a small puncture.. righttttt here."

She said as she stabbed her on the right side of her chest.

But she only calmed down for a moment. "Mary what the fuck is going on?!" I barked trying to get out from Caine's and Ron hold.

"GET OUT OF ME!" I shouted, "TAKE HIM OUT I CANNOT CONCENTRATE!" She screamed as Tanya's monitor started going crazy.

Hearing the beeline sound I lost my shit.

OMNISCIENT

Not being able to keep his cool or emotions in tact, Caine and Ron had to haul August out the room while Mary did all she could to save Tanya's life.

Ron told Caine to go in the room while he detained August, it was hard but he managed.

"What's happening?" Caine asked as Mary was reading over the recent reports she wrote down for Tanya's situation.

"I don't know.. I never seen anything like this before." She told him just as the heart monitor began to slow.

"No Tanya you better fight sweetheart! Fight for me!" She shouted as she started aggressively resuscitating her.

"Look in my bag and grab out my portfolio AED!" She yelled to him as she went harder. Doing as said he hurriedly searched through her medical bag.

"FIGHT TANYA!! FIGHT!" She screamed, ignoring August outside the room fighting with Ron to get in.

Caine handed it to her and she grabbed it quickly. "Keep pumping on her chest until I tell you to move."

She instructed, nodding he did what he saw her do and she charged it up.

"MOVE!" She shouted, moving she charged it over her heart and Tanya's body jumped. "Come on superstar.. don't do dis."

Caine spoke softly as he fought back tears.

Mary did it again and this time the heart monitor started up again, putting the AED device back inside her medical bag.

She checked her heart beat, then her breathing.

Gasping for air, Mary climbed off her quickly and took ahold of her hand. "Jesus! Sweet Jesus!" She said as she motioned for Tanya to copy her.

"Slow sweetheart slow." She coached, hearing the monitor again, August busted into the room making everyone look his way.

"Don't you come in here actin crazy." Mary warned once she calmed Tanya down. Ignoring her statement, August walked over to Tanya's bedside.

"Shorty you scared me ma." He told her as he cupped her face and kissed her deeply. "Don't do dat ma.. a nigga was losing his mind."

He told her and she smiled weakly. "Sorry." She apologized hoarsely. "Ron can you get a bottle of water for her please?" Mary asked.

Nodding he jogged out the room. "Tanya baby how you feel?" Mary asked as she went to check her blood pressure then her bandages.

"Like someone stabbed me." She groaned and they laughed. "You scared us all miss lady." Mary said placing her hands on her hips.

"I'm sorry." Tanya apologized again, "No biggie, let's not ever have to do that again." She said as Ron came back inside with the bottle.

Handing it to Mary, she opened it then placed it at Tanya lips letting her drink from it slowly.

"Damn I thought I lost another.." Caine mumbled before he went to leave out. They knew how Nina's passing hit him so if they would've lost Tanya as well, shit would've been a hard pill to swallow.

Deciding to give him space, August sat on the bed by Tanya and just stared at her. "I want to give you your medicine, but I wanna feed you first.."

Mary announced, "I am hungry." She replied, "I'll make you something quick to eat." She added, rubbing August on his shoulder she turned to leave out after smiling at Ron.

"Glad you okay shorty." Ron spoke up keeping his distance. "Thanks." She replied giving him a small smile.

Groaning and shifting some, August and Ron followed to where her hands were going. "Oh no." She mumbled as she was bleeding through the gown.

"Go get Mary bro.. she was tryna save my baybeh life and kill her at da same time." He joked and they both laughed.

"You kno how she be." Ron added before leaving out. Shaking his hand, August lifted her gown some seeing she was bleeding through her bandages.

"Does it hurt?" He asked her, "Just a little." She replied trying to touch the area but he stopped her.

"Relax T.. we got you." He told her planting a kiss on her forehead. "I love you man.. don't ever scare me like dat again." He spoke softly as he caressed her face.

"I love you more Aug and I won't.. I'm sorry." She responded, pecking her lips, he looked up seeing Mary come in behind Ron and Caine with some new bandages.

"Can I get y'all to step out?" She asked them, chuckling at that statement, August continued to caress her face.

"You too mister wild man.. I needa talk with her anyways." She said and he smacked his lips. "Hurry up, I'm tryna hold my baybeh."

He complained, walking by her she smacked him upside his head causing everyone to bust out laughing, even himself.

"Watch yo mouth." She said laughing, "My bad." He apologized kissing her on her cheek then followed Caine and Ron out.

They were happy their favorite person was back, but since she was up it was time to handle some unfinished business...
*
*
*
👀👀👀👀
Uh oh...

How y'all feel about this chapter?

What y'all think about to happen?

Did I scare y'all?

Y'all still love me right?

Excuse any errors

💕💕💕💕💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

157K 6.7K 46
What happens when a well-known drug dealer, who's never been told 'No', moves into a quiet suburb outside of Chicago, Illinois? What happens when a 2...
1.6K 148 33
"Nigga, you saw I was going to park out here but you stupid enough to steal it from me, take your car and pull over because this is my park bro," I s...
18.8K 1.3K 15
I've been through a fair amount in my life, enough so to be able to tell you something and the odds of me being correct would be heavily weighed in m...
866K 32.6K 103
It's 'Killed or be Killed' and living in New Orleans, you start to live by the 'Survival of The Fittest' mentality. Everyone's trying to make it and...