Here and Gone

By lacedangel

in which a girl and boy are in the perfect relationship while his brother loves her from afar. what will happ... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
epilouge

18

28.6K 1.5K 1.6K
By lacedangel

2 updates in one day?? COMMENT YOUR THOUGHTS OK I PUT A LOT OF TIME INTO THIS :)

[ ADDISON'S POV ]

I sat in the corner of the couch waiting for my mom to come home from grocery shopping with Lisa. It's only nine in the morning but I'm wide awake and honestly have no idea why.

I sit, watching Lemonade Mouth while putting the tiny Cheerios into my mouth.

I hear the front door open and what sounds like shuffling from all the grocery bags. I quickly hit pause so I don't miss anything and stand up, "welcome back."

Lisa and my mom both smile, "we could have used your help ya know!" My mom places the bags onto the island counter.

"I didn't feel like waking up at six in the morning, maybe next time." I joke putting my bowl into the sink.

"Well to make up for it, help Lisa put the ice into the freezer in the garage." My mom points to all of the ice bags.

I nod and we both grab three bags. Once we reach the garage, Lisa speaks up. "I know it's only been a couple of days, but have you been watching over Grayson?"

I smiled lightly to myself remembering giving him his gift, he seemed thankful. "Yeah actually, I have been." I tell her.

"Thank goodness. How was he at the party last night?" Her calm voice asked while she stuffed the ice into the freezer.

"He was a little..." i squinted my eyes, "distant I guess." I sighed thinking back on how he wasn't talking to anyone.

Lisa looked disappointed.
"But I gave him my gift." I smiled putting another ice bag into the freezer.

"What did you get him! You never told me." She picked up and ice bag and held it in her hands as she waited for my answer.

"A journal." I told her, "but instead of a regular journal that people can read, it has a lock and key. I wanted him to know that his thoughts are for him. Hopefully he starts to write again knowing it's private." I shrugged.

"Oh honey!" Lisa put the bag down. "That's perfect. I know he will love it, especially if it came from you." She smiled pulling me into a warm hug.

Her last couple of words hit me. Even with his memory gone he still appreciates me. I let out a huff of air. "I hope so."

"Hopefully that gets him to start writing things down again, you know? Knowing that it's only open for his eyes. When he used to write, he was a little more unstressed." She let go of the hug and closed the freezer.

"I do too. It would help him out a lot." I admit my feelings.

"Will you still check up on him every now and then? It's just been rough for him. Ethans been trying to comfort him but it's just not working. It's starting to hurt Ethan too... even if he doesn't admit it, I can see it." Lisa looked a bit let down.

So that's why Ethans been a little off.

"Of course I will. I always will be there for both of them." I sent her an honest reassuring smile.

"Thank you darling. And by the way, don't feel guilty for going from Grayson to Ethan." Her words surprised me.

My stomach dropped a little hearing how conceded she must think I am.

"They are both amazing boys, I understand how it must be. Either way, they love you to death. They would never be mad with whatever you choose." Was the last thing she said before walking back into the house.

I was kind of speechless but her words made me feel less shitty about myself.

I walked back into the kitchen and put the plastic bags back onto the counter.

"I'm gonna head upstairs." I picked up my phone from the couch.

"Okay sweetie. Lisa and I are gonna be going out to lunch and shopping for the day." My mom waved me off.

"Have fun!" I told her before running upstairs and laying down onto my bed.

I opened my phone and texted Claire.

My moms gonna be gone all day, come over and let's hang

It only took her a few seconds to get back to me,

Can I bring alcohol? We haven't drank in forever :((

I thought to myself and damn what do I have to loose? I haven't drank in forever because I've focused on my grades and cheer but now that the seasons over it's not like they can kick me off?

I'm just worried about Ethan finding out. He would be so disappointed in me.
But he won't find out and I need to relieve stress.
Plus it would be just Claire and I chilling at home.

Fine but if you throw up I swear to god....

I laughed as I sent the text remembering what happened to Claire last time she over drank and threw up in my bathroom for hours.

What really! Wow okay I wasn't expecting that. I'll be over in a little.

I put my phone down and turned on my TV watching the rest of Lemonade mouth.

My phone buzzed and I clicked my home screen,

11:27am
Claire: I'm here bitch let me in

I hopped off my bed, trotting down the stairs and swung open the front door.

There stood Claire holding two cases of beer. "Wow Claire, we aren't throwing a party you know that right?" I joked with her.

"I just brought extra so we can play beer pong." She shrugged letting herself into my house.

"Oh beer pong huh? You really wanna play me?" I raised my eyebrow closing the door.

Claire's mouth dropped drastically, "you think you can beat me?" She put the cases of beer onto the floor and crossed her arms.

"Bitch I know I can beat you." I gave her a sassy tone but she knew I was just messing with her.

"Alright let's go then." She picked up the cases of beer and sprinted up stairs.
"I'll get the cups." I ran to my panty grabbing red solo cups and running back upstairs.

We set all the cups out on my ping pong table and poured beer half way full in each cup. I connected my phone to my speaker and started playing some music.

Nine beer cans scattered the floor being empty.

"Alright me first." She grabbed the ping pong ball and dipped it in beer then lightly tossing it into one of my cups.

"Hah!" She clapped her hands together. I rolled my eyes picking up the cup that the ball landed in and drinking the whole cup.

ew. I've always hated beer. I'm more of a liquor and wine girl.

I wiped my mouth with my sleeve and took the ball into my fingers then tossing it into the furthest cup.

She rolled her eyes while I wiped fake dust off of my shirt, "drink up bitch."
She drank the whole thing with no problem and tossed the cup onto the floor.

We kept playing back and forth until it was down to one cup.
She shot and missed causing her to groan.
I aimed for a while and shot but missed causing me to do the same as her.

We kept going until I finally made the ball into her cup first causing her to drink.

"I challenge you to a rematch." Claire slurs a little. I feel my brain feeling a little off; I'm tipsy.

We set up the cups again and start playing another round.

"So I've been meaning to tell you something that happened a couple nights ago." Claire tosses the ball into one of my cups.

I pick it up, "What?" I ask as I start drinking.

"Matt and I kinda..." She trails off scared for my reaction.
My eyes widen as I finish the beer, "What!"

"I don't even know. We were both doing a project and I just felt something in the moment so I leaned in and next thing you know we..."

"You fucked him!" I slurred feeling myself drunk.
She broke into laughter, "Yeah, yeah I did."

"Claire!" I tackled her onto the floor.
"Ahhh!" She yelled fighting back.

We laughed as we kept hitting each other and rolling around in the floor.

I shot my head up to get my hair out of my face and hit the coffee table. A large scratch appeared on my face as a small amount of blood dropped down.

"Ow!" I laughed wiping it off with my sleeve.

"Sorry!" She laughed again.
"I don't care, but hey about Matt," I started laughing historically, "do what you gotta do." I shrugged as my eyes started to squeeze.

"What happened to 'the guys sure as hell know we won't fuck them' Claire?" I asked her shooting another ball into her cup.

"He's hot! It was just a one time thing though." She giggled putting her hand to her mouth then chugging the cup.

A ring on my door bell threw us off guard, "uh oh." I broke out into laughter.

We both start giggling, "let's go answer the door." We walk down the stairs but kept falling and laughing.

Once we got to the door I opened it to my worst nightmare. Ethan.
I froze trying to keep in my laughter and he glared down at me, "Addison?"

I broke into laughter turning my head to Claire and we started dying of laughter.

"What happened to your face!" He cupped my cheeks and looked at my cheek.
"I-I fell." I hesitated trying to be normal.

"Are you drunk?" He must have noticed that my breathe smells strongly of beer.

I squinted my eyes, "maybe a little." I held up my finger showing a small bit.

"You didn't fall did you? Who else is here?" He let go of my face and he became very defensive.

"No one! It's just Claire and me. I fell ethan." I tried to explain but kept slurring repeatedly.

"Claire who else is here?" He tired to ask her as if she was more sober than me but he was terribly wrong.

She broke into laughter, "I'm sorry Ethan. I can't take you seriously."

Anger swarmed his face, "look at me." His hand roughly pulled my chin towards him. He stared at me while his eyebrows furrowed and jaw clinched. "Who did this to you?"

My heart started beating fast but that was most definitely because I'm drunk. "Nobody e-Ethan. Claire and I fell." I stuttered.

He took his hand off my face and pushed past me into the house hearing the music upstairs. He stomped upstairs with Claire and I stumbling behind him.

He got to the room where we were playing beer pong and his mouth dropped. "What the fuck?" He mumbled. His body turned around to face me while I stood there in shock.

"Why did you drink? Addison this isn't like you." He seemed hurt.

It's just alcohol I really don't get why he's so upset. Every time we've gone to parties everyone always drinking and we did too sometimes.

"We were just bored and I've been stressed lately. We all have. So why not?" I lifted my eyebrow as if he were dumb.

He stood there quietly thinking about my words. He stuck his bottom lip in between his teeth as his eyebrows scrunched. Hands on his hips, hair pushed to the side while a couple of strands fell in his face. It was sexy.

"Do you have anymore?" He glanced up at me.

Claire and I's mouths dropped to the floor as we look at eachother with excitement.

"Hell yes we have more!" Claire picked up two beers out of the box.

Ethan grabbed both without saying anything, opening the caps and chugging them both, one after another.

I bit my lip watching him. He didn't make a face of disgust or anything. He wanted this deep down. I'm not gonna lie and say I dont want him drunk either.

Drunk talks with Ethan is something I've been waiting for. Our last one was probably a year ago at a party after their football game.

One he finishes it, he throws it onto the ground aggressively and takes out two more, chugging those as well.

"Damn Ethan. Your drinking like your life depends on it." Claire leans on the ping pong table to hold herself up.

He doesn't listen to her, just keeps drinking. What is up with him?

After a few more, he becomes drunk.
We all sit on the couch talking about random stuff.

All of our mini conversations that we've been talking about, Ethans been uninterested. He just looks off keeping his thoughts in his mind.

I can't help but wonder what's been happening to him lately. He's just been so off about everything. I want to ask him about it but not at a time like this.

Thunder booms through the neighborhood outside and rain stats pouring down. "Oh my god I love the rain! Can we go play in the rain!" Claire begs grabbing onto my arm.

"Claire we aren't four." I giggle leaning my head onto the couch.

Lightning strikes outside causing Ethan's face to shine and I swear I saw his eyes were glossy. I moved my head up to make sure it wasn't just because I was drunk but I couldn't see.

The front door has a couple knocks on it causing us all to look at each other. "I'll go get it." I start to get up but then jump from the lightning and thunder.

"Haha! Pussy!" Claire jokes laying down onto the couch.

I take a gulp, it's dark in my house and yeah honestly I was scared. I hate storms. It's like the world is unhappy. It's horrifying.

"Want me to come with you?" Ethan chuckled lightly.
"Would you?" I ask as my heart starts racing in fear of the storm.

He nods his head and walks downstairs behind me.
I open the front door and my breath hitches.

Grayson.

______

500 votes for next chapter!
comment your thoughts!
I love y'all!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

872 32 21
In which a girl falls in love with a guy who forgets and leaves with a message of his own.
2M 37.1K 200
In which I wrote 200 imagines that hopefully fulfill all your desires about Ethan and Grayson Dolan Dolan Twin Imagines Highest R...
Forever By linds

Fanfiction

91 0 13
a little fanfic about grayson dolan :)
3.6K 85 13
You are a teenager from New York. Life is great. Your family is very wealthy. You have many friends. You are known as a very happy, bright and good g...