Wizardess Heart: A Tamer's Be...

By Animefan446

Long ago, there was once a group of powerful Wizards who have special abilities that no one could ever imagin... More

Character Introductions
The Ice Tamer, Keira Mitsui
Welcome Back To The Academy
First Day Of School
I Won't Be A Weakling Anymore
The Ice Wizard's Strength
Keira Will Never Be Free
Keira's Betrayal
Tower Of Sorrows
Heading Back To Skystead Village
Skystead Village
A Fresh Start And The Return Of A Half-Brother
Suspicions Of Dark Magic
Searching For The Unicorn Spring
Keira's Dream
A Brother And Sister Reunion
I Will Come Back For You
Preparing For The Summer Break
A Warm Up For The Festival
The Magical Creatures Festival
Celebrating The Festival
Meeting Hakko Izuma
Hakko's First Day
Hakko Is A Tamer?!
Hakko And Elias Become Buddies
Danger Is Approaching
The Ice Emperor, Sora
Keira Obtains Her Mother's Weapon, Frostguard
The Ice Tamers, Sora And Keira
Keira's Training Begins
The Fortune Sage
The Cold-Hearted Tamer, Kagura Hayashi
Kagura's Past
Showdown! Tamer vs Tamer
Kagura vs Keira
The Old Tamers Village
The Fire Dragon, Ignitus and A Mother and Daugther Reunion
Father vs Daughter
The Announcement of The Magic Games
The White Dragon, Zetherth
The Mysterious Visitor
The Balance Of Power
Heading Into The Fairy World
Card Battle! Hakko vs Yukino
Saving The Fairy King
Yukino Enrolls Into The Academy
Yukino's Lonely Heart
The Magic Games Begin
Card Magic Battle! Hakko vs Clara!
Showdown! Ice Tamer vs Frost Mage
Esmeralda vs Kagura!
We'll Show Them Who's Number One
Showdown! Keira vs Laura!
The Dragonsheild Guild And Gendonlune Academy Will Always Be Number 1!
We're Going Into The Team Battles!
Let The Team Battles Begin!
Twin Tamers vs Iron and Dark Mage
Hakko And Kagura vs Sapphire and Raoul
The Ice Tamers vs Dragonlord and Demonlord
No Matter What Happens! I Will Never Give Up!
My Life Has Just Gotten Exciting
Preparing For The Celebration Party
The Celebration Party
The Dragonslayer, Seiji
Irseith, The Gifted One
I Have To Be Ready For Another Attack
Seiji Knows Something That We Don't
You're Not Alone In This World
I Will Know When The Time Comes
Who will stand and Who Will Fall In This War Of Light And Darkness?
The Battle of Gendonlune
You're Half Tamer And Half Dragonlord!
I Will Lead The Tamers On The Right Path!
The Truth About The Mitsui Family
The End...For Now
Author's Note And Sequel Coming Soon!

Leon's Power And Strength

46 1 1
By Animefan446

KEIRA'S POV

It had been a few days since my fellow Tamers and I sensed that weird feeling. We thought it would pass but with our sharp senses we can tell that dark feeling we've been sensing is starting to get stronger. Leon has changed slightly a little since he started attending the Academy. What surprised me the most is how strong his magical energy is and I'm still wondering why his scent was so familiar.

Aside from that, we were still trying out best to get on with our lives as normal as possible. Right now, we were in Klaus' class and we were waiting for him to show up. I looked at the flower that I picked up when we found Leon that day and it was placed in a bookmark that Kerry gave me after I showed it to her. Yukiya looked at it and he said to me.

"That's a beautiful flower, where did you find it?"

"I found it on the day when we met Leon, it's beautiful isn't it?"

I said as Yukiya and I stared at it for a few seconds before we heard the sound of flapping in the classroom and it was Klaus' familiar.

"Class will be taking place outside in the courtyard, come immediately."

The owl spoke in Klaus' usual strict voice and then it left the classroom. I sighed annoyingly and then we left the classroom.

"Man, I hate it when it comes to Klaus teaching us, he's always so damn strict all of the time."

"What did you expect? he is the Prefect after all."

Hakko said as she stood up from her seat and she left the classroom with Elias. I shrugged my shoulders and I looked at Leon and I noticed that he has changed in some ways.

'Leon seems to have changed in some ways, he's become more sociable with us and the other students and he doesn't seem to be emotionless either, but, I still can't shake the feeling that I've smelt his scent before.'

As I was walking through the corridors, I was suddenly dragged by the arm and I was pulled into an empty classroom. When I looked who it was, it was Asuma.

"Asuma! what the hell?!"

"Sorry about that Keira, but listen, there's something you should see."

Asuma said as he got something from his pocket and it was a plant from the forest but it has turned grey and it has wilted as well. I was shocked when I saw this and I asked him.

"Where did you find that?"

"I found it in the northern valley forest during break time and it's not the only plant, the trees, the bushes and everything else in that forest is withering away, not only that, I can sense a bit of dark magic in them."

I was even more shocked when Asuma said this. I looked back at him and I said to him.

"I'll tell the others after classes are over for the day, meanwhile, you and Midnight keep your mouths shut about this until I say we tell the Headmaster about what we know so far."

"OK."

I walked out of the empty classroom and I caught up with my classmates. During class, we were practising our wind magic. Liz was improving her magic thanks to Hakko's help. A gentle breeze blew and I suddenly sensed something evil in the air. Hakko, Sora and Kagura sensed it as well. I looked around and I frowned a little.

'Something's not right...where's the danger?'

I thought to myself and then we heard growling and then Hakko shouted.

"Look out Keira!!"

I turned around and I saw a werewolf running towards me and it looked angry. I dodged its attack in time but it tore off my cloak in the process. I rolled onto the ground and I looked at Hakko.

"Thanks, Hakko!"

"You're welcome!"

Hakko said as she got her magic cards at the ready. Klaus was surprised that a werewolf would suddenly attack the students like what happened last time.

"What's going on?! why is there a werewolf here?!"

Klaus shouted and then Kagura got her sheathed sword at the ready and she spoke up.

"I don't know but, we'll worry about that later right now we've got bigger issues to worry about!"

The werewolf glared at me and then it charges at me. I summoned my twin ice swords and I blocked its attack. Hakko then shouted.

"Summit lighting!!"

Her lighting attack stuck the werewolf and then Kagura and Sora used their strongest attacks on the werewolf. The werewolf whimpered and then it ran away. At first, we thought it was over but, I knew that was too easy until I looked over my shoulder and I saw a ghoul appearing from my shadow.

Hakko got one of her Zodiac cards out and then Leo appeared and he caught me in time before the ghoul attacked me.

"I got careless, thanks, Leo."

"You're welcome."

Klaus got some the students as far away from the battlefield as possible. The ghoul glared at me and then another one appeared. They glared at me and they said to me.

"Thief!! thief!!"

I was confused at this and then Sora used his ice shield to stop their attack. Hakko got another one of her Zodiac cards and she said to me.

"I don't know what's going on, but it looks like she's trying to hurt you, Keira."

"Yeah, I've noticed."

"I'll teach those ghouls a lesson, let's see how they like the taste of this Zodiac's power, come forth! Zodiac of Divine balance! Libra!!"

Libra appeared and then she used her gravity change spell on the ghoul and her sister. The two ghouls were pinned to the ground and then Hakko looked at me and she said to me.

"Now's your chance Keira!"

I nodded my head and I used my fire magic on them and then they burnt to ashes. Once the ghouls were gone, we looked around and we didn't sense danger anymore.

"I think it's over now."

"I agree, I don't sense any more enemies coming towards us, I think it's safe to assume that we're all right for the time being.

I nodded my head in agreement with Kagura's comment. Klaus came over to us and he said to us.

"Great teamwork, you four, Hakko."

"Thanks, Klaus, but, I'm surprised Hakko, I thought you were only able to summon one Zodiac spirit?"

I said as I looked at Hakko who smirked at me and she said to me.

"I was from before but, after I got picked to participate in the magic games I've been training a lot and since my magical energy improved I'm now able to summon two Zodiac spirits and it's a good thing I did otherwise things could have gotten worse."

Hakko said as she looked at the ashes of the two ghouls that I destroyed. Klaus then spoke up.

"I agree, but, it would seem you four that something is going on."

We sweat dropped and then the two zodiac spirits disappeared. I looked away and I said to him.

"Um...we don't know anything, Klaus."

"What she said! what makes you think that we know about these attacks?!"

Sora also said in a panic. Hakko looked at Klaus and she said to him.

"We really don't know anything and even if we did, we would have told you or the Headmaster, now if you'll like to excuse us."

Hakko said as we dashed away from Klaus in a hurry.

3RD PERSON POV

"Those Tamers are acting oddly."

Klaus said as he left the courtyard and he then went to the Headmaster to tell him what happened after sending the Students back to their dorms.

Back with the Tamers, they met at the Lake and then Sora spoke up.

"Oh man that was close, I thought Klaus was going to roast us alive to get the answers he was looking for."

"Don't let your guard down, Klaus may be the Prefect but he is like a mini Byakuya in some ways."

Keira said with a sweat drop running down the side of her head. Hakko also sighed in relief and she spoke up.

"No kidding, but, you do realise that we can't keep quiet for much longer, the Dark magic is still spreading like wildfire as the days pass by."

"Yeah, I know, we'll tell Headmaster Randolph tomorrow besides, after everything that happened today all of the classes will be cancelled."

The Tamers nodded their heads in agreement and they went back to the dorms. Keira got back to her room and she was staring at the flower that was sealed in the bookmark that Kerry gave her.

'This flower...I can sense something from it, it's mysterious.'

Keira thought to herself as she stared at the flower. Just then it started glowing making Keira jump out of her desk chair in fright. Aoi and Rin snarled and growled at the bookmark as it glowed and then a small bug came out of it.

Keira stood there dumbfounded and then the bug flew towards her and then Keira caught her in time since the small bug was feeling weak. Aoi and Rin sat on Keira's shoulders and they stared at the small bug.

KEIRA'S POV

"A bug...?"

Aoi asked me and then the small bug spoke up.

"How dare you!! I'm a fairy!!"

I was surprised when she said this and I then asked her.

"You are? come to think of it, I can sense your magical energy but..."

I stared at her small form and then she said to me.

"I know I may not look it at the moment, but, because my flower got stolen from the fairy world, my magical energy has been decreasing rapidly, however, thanks to that bookmark that you placed my flower in, it's been storing my powers."

I smiled at her and I asked her.

"I see, that it is good news but, do you even remember who stole your flower?"

The fairy shook her head for a no and she said to me.

"No, my memory has been a bit fuzzy since my flower got stolen from the fairy garden, I can try and teleport back if I wanted to but..."

The fairy looked out of the window and it was already night time and the dark magic was increasing as well. I smiled at her and said to her.

"Don't worry, my friends and I have sensed it as well and we're going to tell our Headmaster tomorrow and then, we'll get to the bottom on who stole your flower and who's actually responsible for this whole mess."

The fairy smiled at me and she said to me.

"Thank you! thank you! thank you! who are you?"

"My name is Keira Mitsui and do you remember your name? I heard that if a fairy's flower gets stolen from the human world your magical powers decrease and you lose your memories little by little."

"Well..."

"Never mind, how about I give you a temporary name until you remember, how about Eress? you know a nickname for Empress? I mean, you fairies have got a beautiful form and you sound like you're royalty or something, so Eress it is."

Eress smiled at me and she nodded her head.

"I like that name, thank you Keira."

"You're welcome, anyway, let's get some sleep, it's been a long day."

I said as I got ready for bed.

3RD PERSON POV

Back in the fairy world, Ivan frowned a little when he watched Keira meeting Eress. Yukino came into the room and she asked him.

"What's going on Father?"

"Keira has found the Fairy King's daughter but she doesn't seem to remember what happened to her."

"What do we do?"

"Nothing, besides, it's only a matter of time before the dark magic begins to spread throughout the Academy and then...the Dragon King will come."

Ivan said with a smirk. Yukino smirked as well and then she went to check up on the Fairy King, who is now getting weaker and weaker by the second since he was grieving for his daughter. Yukino felt bad for him but she can't let her Father down since she also wanted the Tamers to come back. The fairy King looked at her and he said to her.

"You're...Zara's daughter aren't you?"

Yukino was surprised when she heard the Fairy King mentioned Zara.

"You knew my Mother?"

"She was...a friend of mine before she passed away...if you've still got a heart...please...stop this nonsense before it's too late..."

Yukino frowned a little and she said to him.

"No, I'm not like my Mother or my sister, this is who I am now."

The fairy King watched Yukino leave the room and then the ice butterfly appeared next to him and it spoke up in a calm and gentle voice.

"Oberon...my dearest and oldest friend, I'm so sorry what my Daughter and Ivan have put you through, I didn't raise Yukino to be like this."

"I know...you no longer exist in this world, however, your soul still lives...that's more than enough for me to gain my confidence back, after all, you were the only Tamer who I allowed here and become my dearest friend."

"*Giggles* I know, I'm sure in time that you'll meet my other daughter, Keira, she's strong and I know that she will save you, your daughter is still alive and well and if Keira and her friends hurry, then Brunhild will be OK."

The fairy King smiles at the Ice butterfly, Zara, and she then said to him.

"Listen, I may not have that much magical energy left in this form, however, I will try and slow down the dark magic in those chains, farewell, my friend."

Zara said before she flew around the Fairy King and she began to spread small light particles around the chains and on the Fairy King and the dark magic began to disappear a little. Zara then flew out of the castle and headed back to the heavens.

TO BE CONTINUED...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

324K 11.8K 55
"Look Mira-nee, if Natsu had a twin sister, wouldn't she be cute?" Lissana asked Mirajane while she made some small pigtails on Natsu's hair. "Hahaha...
33.9K 2.5K 110
A place where all the races are against one another, Humans decide to make an alliance with the Dragons. The condition: their princess should marry t...
357 51 21
Growing up as an apprentice healer in the castle, Ilia loved listening to the stories the knight-mages told. Tales of valour and glory, adventures in...
58 9 5
''To all the men who pretend to be gods, and all the women who will succeed them.'' Centuries ago, the world was cursed by the gods. A large tree spr...