MISUSED (NOT EDITED)

By _jasthewriter

Growing up motherless wasn't always what the 18-year-old Tanya Moore would've dreamt of. Life had a funny way... More

1.) Pain In My Heart
2.)
3.) Troubles
4.) Woman's Worth
5.) Why Do I Feel So Sad?
6.) Goodbye
7.)
8.) Mr. Man
9.) Butterflyz
10.) Never Felt This Way
11.)
12.) How Come You Don't Call Me?
13.) Caged Bird
14.) "No!" Pt. 1
15.) "No!" Pt. 2
16.) If I Ain't Got You
17.) If I Ain't Got You pt. 2
18.)
19.) "Fallin"
20.)
21.) Fallin' pt. 2
22.) The end
1). Sequel
2.)
3.) Diary
4.)
5.)
6.)
7.) Karma
8.) Stay pt. 1
9.) Stay pt. 2
10.)
11.)
12.) Heartburn
13.)
14.) When You Really Love Someone
15.)
16.)
17.)
Questions updated:
18.)
19.) "Oh shit."
20.)
21.) "No more!"
23.)
24.) Decisions
25.)
26.) Sit down pt. 1
27.) Sit down pt.2
28.) Warrior Song pt. 1 (Updated)
Warrior Song pt. 2
30.)
31.) Its Brewing
32.)
33.) Love, Sex and Serenity pt. 1
34.) Love, Sex, Serenity pt. 2
35.) Love, Sex and Serenity pt.3

22.) "Mom"

3.3K 140 27
By _jasthewriter

TANYA
A day later

"Where am I?" I asked no one in particular as I walked up to a tall gate. Looking around when it opened, I debated if I should walk in or not.

"Turn back around.. just turn back." I mumbled to myself, turning around slowly, I started to creep away, but couldn't move.

"What the..hey! What's going on?!" I freaked as I was being pulled in by nobody. "Let me go!" I screamed as if I could actually see who was grabbing me.

"This is some scary shit." I whispered looking around the beautiful place. Still I had no clue where I was at.

Walking on the blue trail, I noticed a few little kids playing kick ball. "Hey!... hey! Excuse me?!" I called walking over to them.

"Hey! Where am I?" I asked, giggling they picked the ball up and I damn near passed out when I saw wings come out their backs.

"I'm dreaming.. this is a bad dream." I told myself as I walked quickly to a near door.

"That wasn't there before." I said to myself, looking behind me then back to the door, I knocked.

"H-hello?" I stuttered as I pushed the door open. "Oh my." I gawked at how beautiful it was inside.

"This is some freaky stuff." I whispered, walking towards a desk a lady sat in all white, was beautiful as ever.

Black and beautiful.

"Oh hello?" She greeted smiling at me, about time someone spoke to me.

"Hey.. um.. I think I'm lost." I said and she laughed. "If only you knew how many times I heard that." She said and I frowned.

"Here take this and follow the directions." She said tapping the desk and a white sheet appeared.

Looking at her, I stood in my spot. "I know you just saw that." I said and she laughed. "I did." She replied motioning for me to come here.

Looking around, I wondered where the hell August them was at. "He's fine." She announced, confused I just brushed it off and grabbed the sheet.

Looking it over, I looked at her and she pointed, following her finger, another door appeared.

"Yeah.. no you can have this.. I'm gonna go." I said trying to run but couldn't move. "Really?" I asked looking over at her.

"Sorry Tanya." She apologized and before I could ask how she knew my name, I was going through a portal.

"JESUS HELP ME!!" I shouted then stopped in a grass field where more kids were.

"Hey.. can someone tell me where Pe-." Not even answering or looking my way, they all pointed to another door.

"Just great." I mumbled dragging my feet as I headed to the door.

"Just grea—whoa!" I said looking at the gorgeous palace I was in. "Now all I need is some grapes and sprite." I said to myself and next thing I know I was holding a can of sprite and a bowl of red grapes.

"Oh yeah.." I giggled, walking up the stairs as I ate my grapes. Hearing someone call my name in almost an echo, I looked around as I headed up the long stairs.

"This would be a perfect for wings." I mumbled before taking a sip of my soda. "Finally reaching the top, I sighed deeply.

"Man was that a workout." I complained, hearing someone laugh, I followed the sound. Sitting my stuff down on a nearby table.

I looked at my sheet, seeing that I was where I was supposed to be it disappeared.

"I'm gonna pretend that didn't happened." I said as I knocked on the door. "Open!" The voice called.

Twisting the knob, I pushed it opened, cocking my head to the side, I rubbed my eyes to make sure I was seeing things right.

"Nina?" I asked confused, smiling she ran over to me. "Wh-what?! How?!" I asked shocked as ever.

"You uh.. you died..." I said and she nodded. "Unfortunately." She mumbled then smiled. "I'm dead?! Oh my God I'm dead! I thought we won... oh my Jesus I died! Lord help me Jesus help me I'm dead!"

I started panicking, laughing I looked at her like she was crazy. "I'm dead and you think this is funny? I should punch you." I stressed, laughing harder.

I rolled my eyes and took a seat in the nearest chair. "I'm sorry, you aren't dead.. well not literally." She stated and I furrowed my brows.

"So... I'm dreaming?" I asked and she shook her head, "No.. you're just hanging out.. momentarily." She informed and I stared at her blankly.

"You'll understand soon." She said then motioned for me to follow her. "I'll understand soon... yeah never heard that one before."

I mumble sarcastically. Why in the world was I here and not home?
*
*
AUGUST

"Any changes?" I asked Mary as I walked into the room. "A lot of brain activity going on.. lots of it." She said and I ran my hand down my face.

"What about the wounds?" I asked pulling up a chair to sit next to the bed by Tanya. "They bleed through every couple hours.. that's what I'm here for tho right?"

She said with a small smile. Staring at Tanya, I grabbed ahold of her hand and just wished it was me laying there and not her.

I should've stayed with her or made Big T stay with her.

"I told y'all the next time y'all came to visit, I wanted it to be an actual visit." She added giving me a look after checking Tanya's heart beat and studying her monitor.

"Yeah I kno.. shit jus happens ya kno." I told her as I looked towards the room door opening.

Seeing that it was Ron and Caine, I gave a nod. "Any changes?" They asked, "Nah." I replied, standing up, I let them go ahead and talk to her like they've been doing since she's been out.

"What you wanna do bout ole bitch boy?" Caine questioned, "He'll stay wea he's at UNTIL she wakes up and when she wakes up, then I'll handle dat."

I told him, "Marvin and da guys swiped his information clean, so we straight. Far as everyone knows he's vacationing in Cuba."

Ron informed, "Fine by me." I mumbled, "Are you guys hungry?" Mary asked after she finished doing everything she needed to for the night.

"What you gonna cook? We can run to da store if you need anything." Caine suggested, "Would y'all like some fried barbecue chicken, homemade Mac and cheese, potatoes and honey biscuits made from scratch?"

She asked and I felt my mouth water. "Shit sounds good don't it?" Ron asked looking at me with a smirk.

"Damn right." I replied chuckling, "Do you have da stuff?" I asked, "I'm always overly stocked." She assured.

"Let me freshen up then I'll get started, y'all don't spend so much time in here, go and watch tv or something, she's fine."

She added before she walked out the room.

Leaning my head back against the wall, I closed my eyes and just let my mind wonder.

"Aug bro.. can we talk?" I heard Ron ask, looking at him for a moment, I nodded.

"Y'all need me ta leave?" Caine asked, "Nah we can talk outside.. talk ta luh mama." He replied, following him out the room.

He left the door cracked some and we stood across from one another. Staring at him , he cleared his throat.

"How long we've known each other?" He asked, "Few years." I replied with a shrug. "Have I've ever made you question my loyalty to you or Caine?"

He questioned, "Nah." I answered. "Have we ever let pussy come between us?" He asked his next question and I rose my brow leaning off the wall some.

"I think you should rephrase dat question." I told him, "I asked it correctly." He replied, chuckling, I licked over my lip.

"Have we tho?" He pressed, "Nah." I answered rubbing at my chin. "Ok.. so why is Tanya any different?" He asked and I rolled my neck in a circle as I closed my eyes to stay calm.

"She's not jus pussy.. if you tryna make a point out of dis I advise you ta clarify yo statements." I told him and he smirked.

"I know dat.. she's different but I'm saying we let her fuck up what we used ta have." He said motioning between the two of us and I just stared at him.

"She ain't fuck nothing up.. you left remember?" I said and he went to say something but I stopped him.

"Who was there when she crying for you and looking old videos and pictures of y'all? I was. Who was there when she got on dat stage every night and song her heart talking about you? Me. Who was there when she was getting her ass beat constantly? Me. Who was there when she tried to take her life not once but multiple times? Me! Who was there when all she would do was talk about you and ask if you were coming back? Huh? Me. So if anybody fucked up what we had it was you Ron!"

I snapped pointing at him.

"You could've told us! You know we would've put dat nigga under da fuckin' ground! How many threats have we've gotten and da shit neva went well for da other people?! You wanted ta leave my G, let's be real."

I said as he just listened.

"You fucked her up, MY shorty, you fucked her up and I was dea ta fix her. YOU created da mess when you could've jus left her alone. I told you time and time again dat you shouldn't have started dating her cuz we all knew how you did females. Yeah I'ma hoe, but when I'm in a relationship and in love that's dat. You on da other hand my G.. you are something special. You knew what it was da day you met luh bit, you knew you would fuck her life up cuz you had plenty of nights where you sat and told us, do you remeba dat?"

I said and he nodded. "You should've left her alone bro." I finished, staring at me for a while he sighed.

"I've tried to apologize to her about that and you kno what happened.." He stated and I nodded.

"I'll try again if you give me permission to??" He added and I shrugged. "But let me apologize ta you cuz you were my bro and I let my fuck ups create some stupid shit. Yeah I should've just told y'all and got it handled, but I wasn't thinking straight. I fucked up and I just want my brother back. If I disrespected you in New York, thas my bad, you're good for her and y'all deserve each other. I'm jus glad I got her partially out of da situation she was in and I'm glad you got her all the way out."

He said, "I did love her bro.. she was different that's real." He added, "I apologize for taking her... I was wrong for dat."

I apologized holding my hand out. "Nah, you had dibs on her first you was just an asshole about her to try and hide yo feelings.. so if anything I'm glad y'all together."

He announced dapping me up, pulling him into a brotherly hug, we pulled back at hearing clapping.

"Bout damn time." Caine said grinning at us, "Shut da hell up!" I said pulling him into a hug as well.

"No but for real it's about time y'all got dat off y'all chest, now we can do old gang shit." He announced and we all smirked.

"You do give me permission to talk with Tanya right?" He asked, "When she gets up, but give her some time tho." I told him.

"I got you." He said, dapping him up again, we decided to go into the living room and watch tv, just to keep our minds off the negative thoughts.
*
*
TANYA

"Mom?" I said as we walked into a room with a lady playing the piano a tune that I knew too well.

Turning in the seat, she looked at me and I felt my heart drop.

"Oh my God.." Was the last thing I remember when everything went black, I was dying again, great..
*
*
*
🤯🤯🤯👀

Awe shucks.

How y'all think their conversation gonna go?

How y'all feel about August and Ron conversation?

What y'all think August got planned for Tre?

Should Ron and Tanya become friends again?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.2K 1.3K 24
"Where the hustle brings the dollar." In a city full of money, sex, and drugs..you will get swallowed whole. In Amir Brooks and Asshir Robinson's per...
7.2K 278 30
My life could be described in three words. Loving but unloved. I knew my whole family cared less about me and many who were close to us knew it. It w...
8.4K 301 25
*PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE* Simone is another victim of the system who ran from foster home to foster home, due to the mistakes of her mother and fathe...