Wizardess Heart: A Tamer's Be...

By Animefan446

Long ago, there was once a group of powerful Wizards who have special abilities that no one could ever imagin... More

Character Introductions
The Ice Tamer, Keira Mitsui
Welcome Back To The Academy
First Day Of School
I Won't Be A Weakling Anymore
The Ice Wizard's Strength
Keira Will Never Be Free
Keira's Betrayal
Tower Of Sorrows
Heading Back To Skystead Village
Skystead Village
A Fresh Start And The Return Of A Half-Brother
Suspicions Of Dark Magic
Searching For The Unicorn Spring
Keira's Dream
A Brother And Sister Reunion
I Will Come Back For You
Preparing For The Summer Break
A Warm Up For The Festival
The Magical Creatures Festival
Celebrating The Festival
Meeting Hakko Izuma
Hakko's First Day
Hakko Is A Tamer?!
Hakko And Elias Become Buddies
Danger Is Approaching
The Ice Emperor, Sora
Keira Obtains Her Mother's Weapon, Frostguard
The Ice Tamers, Sora And Keira
Keira's Training Begins
The Fortune Sage
The Cold-Hearted Tamer, Kagura Hayashi
Kagura's Past
Showdown! Tamer vs Tamer
Kagura vs Keira
The Old Tamers Village
The Fire Dragon, Ignitus and A Mother and Daugther Reunion
Father vs Daughter
The Announcement of The Magic Games
The White Dragon, Zetherth
The Balance Of Power
Leon's Power And Strength
Heading Into The Fairy World
Card Battle! Hakko vs Yukino
Saving The Fairy King
Yukino Enrolls Into The Academy
Yukino's Lonely Heart
The Magic Games Begin
Card Magic Battle! Hakko vs Clara!
Showdown! Ice Tamer vs Frost Mage
Esmeralda vs Kagura!
We'll Show Them Who's Number One
Showdown! Keira vs Laura!
The Dragonsheild Guild And Gendonlune Academy Will Always Be Number 1!
We're Going Into The Team Battles!
Let The Team Battles Begin!
Twin Tamers vs Iron and Dark Mage
Hakko And Kagura vs Sapphire and Raoul
The Ice Tamers vs Dragonlord and Demonlord
No Matter What Happens! I Will Never Give Up!
My Life Has Just Gotten Exciting
Preparing For The Celebration Party
The Celebration Party
The Dragonslayer, Seiji
Irseith, The Gifted One
I Have To Be Ready For Another Attack
Seiji Knows Something That We Don't
You're Not Alone In This World
I Will Know When The Time Comes
Who will stand and Who Will Fall In This War Of Light And Darkness?
The Battle of Gendonlune
You're Half Tamer And Half Dragonlord!
I Will Lead The Tamers On The Right Path!
The Truth About The Mitsui Family
The End...For Now
Author's Note And Sequel Coming Soon!

The Mysterious Visitor

37 0 0
By Animefan446

3RD PERSON POV

At night in the Academy, Yukino stole the key that opens to the world of fairies and she got back to her Father. Ivan smirked when he saw the key and he said to her.

"Nice work, Yukino, did the guards see you?"

"No, thanks to that invisibility potion you gave me it was easy to steal, but, I have to ask, what are you gonna do with the key?"

"You'll see."

Ivan said with a smirk and then they headed over to the Unicorn spring. Once they got there, Yukino spotted the unicorn and then Ivan spoke up.

"You already know that the Dragon King likes dark magic and he feeds on it, well, the world of fairies and our world are balanced at the moment but if something were to happen in the world fairies..."

"Then the balance of our two worlds will collapse."

Ivan nodded his head and he then looked at the unicorn. He raised his hand and then he whispered an enchantment as the dark magic floated towards the unicorn's head as it drank from the lake. The unicorn's eyes widen and then it looked around for some reason. Yukino whispered to Ivan.

"Father, what's going on and what was that enchantment you used just now?"

"It's a little something to trick the unicorn, of course, I whispered to it about how a fairy's flower can grant any wish and it can make the unicorn turn human."

Yukino was surprised and then Ivan opened the portal to the world of fairies and then the unicorn went through it. Ivan and Yukino stood up from the ground and he said to her.

"Let's go."

"OK."

Yukino said with a smirk and she followed after Ivan.

Back at the dorms, Keira opened her eyes because she sensed danger in the air. Keira sat up and she looked out of the window and she knew that something was wrong. The next morning, before classes started, Keira and her fellow Tamers were talking about how they sensed danger as well.

"I sensed it as well, it's weird but for a split second, it almost felt...evil."

Hakko described to her fellow Tamers. Sora folded his arms and he said to the others.

"Hakko's right, whatever it is, it's not good but, I don't think it's a good idea to let the Headmaster know what we sensed last night."

"I agree with Sora on that one, Headmaster Randolph won't believe us just because we sensed that something wasn't right last night."

Kagura said to her fellow Tamers. Asuma then spoke up.

"So what are we going to do?"

"I'll tell you what we're going to do, nothing for the time being if what we sensed is evil and if it is Dark magic then we need to find proof but until then, keep your beaks zipped."

Keira suggested to her friends. They all nodded their heads in agreement with her idea and then they headed to class.

KEIRA'S POV

We were in Professor Merlova's class and we were outside looking for herbs. We were split up into pairs of twos, I was with Yukiya, Hakko is with Elias and Kagura is with Sora. As we were searching around for the herbs were asked to look for, a gentle breeze blew and I then looked up at the sky.

'Something is wrong in the air but I don't know what it is exactly...'

I thought to myself as I remembered about last night. Aoi landed on my head and he said to me.

"Oy, what's with the look on your face?"

"Nothing that's what."

I said as I grabbed Aoi's fur and I placed him back down on the ground. I stood up from the ground and then Yukiya noticed my troubled look.

"What's the matter? something is bothering you."

"It's nothing, except, I'm still worried about Yukino, she's been missing about three months now and there's still no sign of her or Father."

Yukiya smiled at me and he gently pats my head and he said to me.

"Don't worry, your siblings will find her and Ivan."

I smiled back at Yukiya and I wrapped my arms around his arm and I rested my head on his shoulder.

"Thanks, Yukiya."

Yukiya smiled at me as I continued to rest my head on his shoulder.

HAKKO'S POV

Carbuncle came back with another herb in his mouth. I took it from him and I looked at it and it's the right one that Elias and I were looking for. I smiled at it and I said to Carbuncle.

"That's the right one, good job."

"Squee!!"

Carbuncle said happily as I petted his head. Elias came back and he looked at the list that Professor Merklova gave us before we went to search for the herbs he asked us to look for.

"Looks like that's nearly all of them, I'm impressed that you recognised some of the herbs straight away."

"Hehe, well, it looks like all of those hours of study came in handy."

Elias smiled at me as I stood up from the ground. Carbuncle sat on my shoulder and then Elias double checked to make sure we got all of the herbs before headed back to the Professor.

"We just need to find one more, the herb we're looking for is near the northern valley forest."

"Zarohozuki aren't that hard to find since they're common in the forest and they're useful when it comes to reducing the swelling."

"And Keira calls me 'Captain knowledge'."

"Hehehe, sometimes I think that's the reason why you and I became buddies, we're like two peas in a pod."

I said with a smirk as I headed to the forest to look for the herb that I mentioned before with Elias following me. After finding the herb, Carbuncle looked around and he seemed excited for some reason.

"What's the matter Carbuncle?"

"Squee!! Squee!!"

Carbuncle jumped off my shoulder and he ran off somewhere. Elias and I went after him and when we did we saw him sitting next to someone that we didn't recognise but Carbuncle seemed excited around him.

"Who are you?"

Elias asked him and then the boy turned his head to look at us.

I sniffed the air around him and I thought to myself.

'Weird...why does his scent smell familiar?'

I then asked the boy.

"Who are you? where do you come from?"

The boy just looked at me and Elias emotionless before he stood up from the ground and he was about to walk away until Keira showed up and she got in front of him.

"Hold it!"

The boy stopped in his tracks and she asked him.

"Hakko just asked a question, don't ignore her just tell her who you are and where you came from and why you're here."

"I don't..."

He mumbled and then he spoke up.

"I don't remember...who I am...I don't know why I'm here..."

He said emotionlessly. I knew what was wrong with him and I carefully approached him and I gently placed my hand on his head. He looked at me surprised and I said to him.

"It's all right, I won't hurt you."

I said with a kind smile and I concentrated my magical energy into my hand. I opened my eyes and I moved my hand away from his head and I spoke up.

"Just as I suspected, this poor guy has got amnesia, he doesn't remember a thing but, do you remember your name?"

I asked him and then he thought for a moment and he said to me.

"Leon...I think my name is...Leon."

I smiled at Leon and I said to him.

"Well, Leon, let's get you back to the Headmaster's office so we can tell him about you and what we should do with you."

Leon looked at me confused and worried but I continued to smile at him.

"It's all right, no one is going to hurt you."

KEIRA'S POV

As Hakko and Leon left, Elias was surprised when he saw Leon.

"Leon huh? I wonder where he came from."

"My only concern is how he got here, Elias, doesn't the Academy have a barrier?"

"It does but you're right though, it's weird how Leon got here, there's no way that someone can get through the barrier without any bother not unless if they have access to the Academy like us students and the prefects."

I nodded my head in agreement and I then spoke up.

"You're right on that one, I'll go with Hakko besides, I'm a little suspicious about Leon."

I said to Elias before I followed after Hakko. As I followed after them, I spotted a pretty flower on the ground. I picked it up and there something off about it but, I didn't let it bother me so I kept a hold of it just in case.

3RD PERSON POV

Back in the world of fairies, Ivan watched Keira picking up the flower and he a smirk on his face. He then looked at Leon who was with Hakko and he spoke up.

"Looks like they took the bait, while they're busy dealing with that guy, the balance of power between our world and this one will crumble and the magical creatures will have no choice but to go into hiding, however, the Dragon King apocalypse will come and when he does, we dark wizards will be ready."

Ivan chuckled evilly while Yukino smirked as she looked at the Fairy King being bound by Dark magic chains. He had his head lowered like if he was grieving for someone.

"My daughter...my sweet daughter..."

"Hmpf, he's been mumbling about his daughter for a long time now, you think it's got something to do with that flower that Leon stole?"

Ivan nodded his head and he said to Yukino.

"The fairy flowers grow here in this world and it's a fairy's life source, should it get taken from this world well, let's just say the fairy's life won't last long not unless if you keep it's magical energy stored."

Yukino understood this much and she also understood what her Father was trying to do.

"Now I get it when you mentioned that the Dragon king feeds on dark magic, you mean that Dragon King has Dark Magic himself and every time he feeds from it, he grows stronger doesn't he?"

Ivan nodded his head and he said to Yukino.

"Exactly and it won't be long until those guys realise what's happening because, by the time they do, it'll be too late to stop us, *Chuckles*"

TO BE CONTINUED...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

983 99 53
"That's what i meant... Sora, don't fall in love with me again, stop loving me, hate me if possible. It's for your own good". I said with my hand rea...
792K 23.6K 52
Sora, a guy who was reading up on "That Time I was Reincarnated as a Slime", had not been paying attention when he got struck by a moving truck. H...
4.2K 712 34
A Fairytale Princess who has a penchant for getting into trouble. A Steampunk Inventor with a keen mind and mysterious origin. What will happen when...
102 10 5
''To all the men who pretend to be gods, and all the women who will succeed them.'' Centuries ago, the world was cursed by the gods. A large tree spr...