Katniss and Peeta's future

Af mellark_love12

What happens after Katniss defeats the capitol? They say time heals wounds... But is time really enough for t... Mere

Katniss and Peeta's future
Their future
Their future
Their future
Their future
Their future
Their future
Their future
Their future
Their future
Their future
Their future
Their future
Their future
Their future
Their future
Their future
Wedding day
....
Ruined honey moon
Good news
Oooohhhh
:)
Prim
:3
Author's note
Trouble
.
....
*
Battle 1
Battle 2
Battle 3
Battle 4
!
Hospital again
<3
...
Back to normal
Short chapter
:D
Too soon?
Oooohh
Peeta?
:(
Katniss and Peeta <3
Kidnapped
In the van
What?
#
One year later
Dark thoughts
Morning
Intruder
Bad News
Shots fired
Breaking heart
Back to hell
The plan
The day to come
This ends now
It's not over
With out you
Stay strong
The Surprise
Come back
Peeta
.
Three weeks later
X

X

5.4K 112 5
Af mellark_love12

Chapter 51:

My day at the beach with Peeta didn't relax me like I thought it would. Peeta, who would always be the one to calm me down, looked a little unnerved the whole time. Really uncomfortable. I tried to make him feel more animated, that I was fine, that it was in fact not Effie and Haymitch but robots... He still seemed very distant.

"Don't let go of my hand," Peeta says, his voice filled with deep worry. We were sleeping in the same bed, practically a few millimeters away, and he wouldn't let go of my hand. "Are you sure your ok?" I ask. "I'm sorry, I just can't believe someone would do this to you..." he says.. I kissed his knuckles and he smiled. "I guess I just feel like I could have somehow lost you again," he pulled me closer to his chest until I could hear his steady heart beat. "You'll never lose me," I murmured into his chest. At that his grip around me tightened and he sighed. "I hope so Kat," he says against my ear and with that I fall asleep, with Peeta's warmth around me.

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

9K 161 11
Peeta's and Katniss' life after the uprising. Do they get their happily ever after? *** "You don't see it do you?" He pauses and brushes some of my...
292K 7.8K 51
"After everything we've been through, two hunger games, hijacking, a rebellion.. There are still moments when he clutches the back of a chair and han...
32.8K 997 36
**COMPLETED** Victors. Taken... tortured... brainwashed. Rebels. Angry... fighting... ready for battle. Snow. Prideful... torturing... killing. The...
12.4K 217 28
*5 years post rebellion* Katniss' life falls apart piece by piece as she struggle to accept that she cant do anything about it. while in the capitol...