MISUSED (NOT EDITED)

By _jasthewriter

Growing up motherless wasn't always what the 18-year-old Tanya Moore would've dreamt of. Life had a funny way... More

1.) Pain In My Heart
2.)
3.) Troubles
4.) Woman's Worth
5.) Why Do I Feel So Sad?
6.) Goodbye
7.)
8.) Mr. Man
9.) Butterflyz
10.) Never Felt This Way
11.)
12.) How Come You Don't Call Me?
13.) Caged Bird
14.) "No!" Pt. 1
15.) "No!" Pt. 2
16.) If I Ain't Got You
17.) If I Ain't Got You pt. 2
18.)
19.) "Fallin"
20.)
21.) Fallin' pt. 2
22.) The end
1). Sequel
2.)
3.) Diary
4.)
5.)
6.)
7.) Karma
8.) Stay pt. 1
9.) Stay pt. 2
10.)
11.)
12.) Heartburn
13.)
14.) When You Really Love Someone
15.)
16.)
17.)
Questions updated:
19.) "Oh shit."
20.)
21.) "No more!"
22.) "Mom"
23.)
24.) Decisions
25.)
26.) Sit down pt. 1
27.) Sit down pt.2
28.) Warrior Song pt. 1 (Updated)
Warrior Song pt. 2
30.)
31.) Its Brewing
32.)
33.) Love, Sex and Serenity pt. 1
34.) Love, Sex, Serenity pt. 2
35.) Love, Sex and Serenity pt.3

18.)

3.6K 135 24
By _jasthewriter

CAINE
January 13th ( two days later )

"You've been quiet these last couple days.. you don't wanna leave or something?" I asked Ron as we walked the streets of New York, just sight seeing.

August told me about his little drunk conversation he had with Tanya.. he and I both know that wasn't just "drunk talking ".

"Nah I'm ready to go.. I'm tryna figure out if I said anything stupid to Tanya the other day or not." He said as we stopped letting the cars go.

Looking around, everyone else was on the sidewalk waiting as well. I guess they do move in sync like I seen in movies.

"What do you remember?" I asked looking at him, then started walking once the light changed.

"The hallway incident den dat was it." He said, chuckling to myself I just shook my head.

Dude was really drunk, "You told her that you loved her and you wanted her to have your baby."

I said lying about the last part, looking at me long and hard, he shook his head not believing me.

"Ok I lied about da last part, but you did confess yo love for her and even told her that she was still in love wit you, but was trying to pretend she wasn't."

I said, running his hand down the side of his face he sighed. "Damn.." he mumbled, "We've all been dea." I tried to assure him patting his back.

I ain't never did no shit like that before and I don't plan on it. If anything I rather a bitch do that than for me or any of my homies.

"You ain't neva did no shit like dat bro, you kickin' da well." He said chuckling and I laughed as well.

Throwing a few air jabs his way, we boxed for 5 seconds then started laughing at the older couple staring at us like we were crazy.

"Mind yo business." I told her and she gasped then looked at her husband. "I never!" She said all dramatic, holding her purse she grabbed his hand and walked away.

"I never!" I mocked her and Ron busted out laughing.

"Let me stop for I get bad karma." I said laughing still. "Yeah da old broad prolly put a spell on you and you ont even kno it."

He joked as we started back walking. "Do you still love her?" I asked already knowing the answer.

"I told her I wasn't good for her from da jump.. told her we were better off as friends cuz I knew deep down I would never change."

He remarked a little gloomy. "Do you still love her?" I asked again.

"Nah... I got love for her tho." He responded. "Are you happy for her?" I questioned looking at him momentarily.

Nodding he didn't respond.

"I was jus someone who wanted to help her and make her happy until someone better came along." He added, shaking my head, I applaud him for his half honesty.

"Glad you believe dat." I said as we got back to the suite. "What time we leave again?" He asked as we stepped on the elevator.

"Few hours." I replied checking my phone, I noticed it was a text from August.

"You got any last minute New York broads you wanna dip in?" I asked Ron as we stepped off the elevator.

"Uh nah." He responded. "Good cuz we might gotta handle some shit." I told him jogging towards August room.

"Game time." I heard him say and I chuckled.. that it was..

TANYA

"Hey.. did you get him?" I asked when August walked through the door. Big T spotted Tre and called and told August.

So of course he called Caine and they went out to go and get him or "talk" with him, I've been sitting in here waiting for two hours.

Afraid and nervous.

"No sight, but Jimmy said he'll make sure his men put word out." He replied shaking his head.

Swallowing the lump in my throat, I sat on the bed. "Can we go home?" I asked playing with my necklace.

"I think thas best." He stated, sighing deeply, I looked at him and he kept his gaze forward.

"Don't worry about me." He said still staring straight ahead. "It's hard not to." I mumbled.

"Try." He added getting up, "I'm gonna shower." I said more to myself. "I'll join you." He said but I stopped him.

"I wanna be alone." I told him, furrowing his brows, he went to speak but stopped. "ight." He replied turning back and went to sit on the bed.

Going into the bathroom, I closed the door. Walking up to the mirror I stared at myself.

"I am strong, I am fearless, I am more than enough, I am beautiful." Repeating those words to myself for a minute, I went and started my shower.

Once I finished, I wrapped the hotel robe around me. Pulling my semi wet hair up into a messy bun, I wiped the fog from the mirror and stared at myself.

"Tanya.. ma can I come in?" August asked, turning the faucet on I grabbed my toothbrush. "It's not locked!" I called to him.

Seeing the door open in the mirror, I smiled at him. "I'm gonna showa.. thas cool?" He asked, nodding he walked and cut the shower on.

Walking up behind me, he wrapped his arms around me and buried his face in my neck. "I love you." He mumbled, "I love you Aug." I said with my mouth full of toothpaste.

Planting a kiss on my neck, he pulled back and started to undress so he could shower. Once I finished everything, I let my curls fall freely and got dressed while he showered.

Fifteen minutes later, he was dressed and ready to go. "Ready?" He asked grabbing my suitcase just as there was a knock at the door.

"Yeah." I replied putting my coat on. Grabbing my phone, he opened the door and it Big T.

"The guys are in the lobby waiting." He informed then looked my way. "Mrs. Alsina." He greeted, "Hey." I spoke softly.

"Come on ma." August called holding his hand out. Taking ahold of it, we followed T out the room.

The crazy thing is I was having a weird feeling and I wasn't sure what it was about...
*
*
AUGUST
Back home

"aight bro, call us tomorrow." Caine said dapping me up, once I got out the truck carrying Tanya.

We touched down forty minutes ago and Big T was about to drop Caine and Ron off then head back home.

"August?" Tanya called softly once we got back in the house. Ron brung our stuff in while I was trying to figure out a way to get Tanya out the truck.

When she slept.. she slept hard.

"Yea baybeh?" I answered walking through the hallway and up the stairs after hitting the switch.

"Are we home?" She asked with her face in my neck. "Yeah." I answered reaching the last step.

Turning off the hall light, I walked into our room. Laying her on the bed, I removed her coat and sweater first, then her sweatpants and her UGGs lastly.

"Are you going out tonight?" She asked getting under the covers. "No.. I'm staying with you." I assured.

Smiling, she opened her eyes and looked at me. "Promise?" She said smiling, nodding I removed my sneakers then climbed in bed with her.

Hovering over her, I pecked her lips a couple times, cupping my face she kissed back. "You love me?" I asked against her lips.

"Always." She replied, kissing her again she bit my bottom lip and tugged on it gently. Pulling back I removed my shirt then continued then kiss.

Sliding my tongue in her mouth, she started sucking on my tongue causing me to groan.

Holding her face I deepened the kiss, as I moved on her slowly, hearing her moan I reached for my belt.

"I don't want to make love." She announced breathing heavy. Looking at her some what confused I stopped.

"What you want den?" I asked staring at her, "I want you to fuck me." She stated bluntly, looking at her long and hard I was taken aback by that response.

"I can't." I said going to get up but she grabbed my arm. "I jus want something different tonight Aug.. I know you love me. I just want a different feeling tonight."

She informed, nodding I removed my pants then went back to kissing her.

Moving in sync, I eased my hand in between us and started massaging her through her panties. "No time.. just fuck me!" She whimpered.

Groaning in frustration cuz I was tryna get her and myself ready, I went ahead and did as she wished..

OMNISCIENT

Entering slowly, he kissed her gently. Gasping in pleasure, August kissed harder as he started moving up and down inside her.

Moaning as she felt his shaft hit her walls, she grabbed him by the back of his neck bringing him closer to her body as she started thrusting back with her hips.

Going faster and faster, her moaning grew louder and she started making little noises.

Smirking, August pumped harder. Holding her breasts as he pumped, her moans grew louder and louder.

"Fuck!" He cursed going faster, pulling out he quickly flipped her over and entered her from behind.

Pumping hard and fast, he grabbed her breast with one hand and he reached for her clit with the other.

Fingering rapidly, she started quivering under him. Pumping faster and rubbing her clit harder, her body shook as she let out a piercing scream as she came.

Pulling out of her, she whimpered. "Stand up." She instructed. Getting off the bed, he stood erect in front of her.

Getting up , she got on her knees and grabbed his dick. Stroking gently, she kissed the tip and he moaned in pleasure.

Rolling her tongue all over his thick shaft, she then started thrusting it and pushing it deep inside her throat.

Slow, she hummed as she stared up at him, biting his lip he tried to contain the moan that was threatening to come out.

He gripped a handful of her hair and began to thrust his hips, pushing himself deeper into her mouth.

"Damn ma." He spoke hoarse as she started going faster and when he came, she swallowed and licked him clean.

Carrying her to the bed, he kissed her navel then shoved his dick into her wetness. Both of them moaned in sync.

Pushing all of him inside, she let out a cry of pleasure and pain as she scratched his back. Their bodies were speaking a language only they understood, they were one, nothing but of pure love, understanding and desire.

Using her strength, she flipped them over and began to bounce on him, gripping and smacking her ass, moaning uncontrollably she went faster as the seconds went on.

Staring as her breasts were bouncing in his face, he took one into his mouth and suck on it and she threw her head back in ecstasy as she moaned in pleasure.

Going faster, he released her breast and held her waist and made her slam down onto him harder.

Feeling him hit her spot, she started going crazy. Rotating her hips and clenching around him, he mumbled a series of curse words as he started thrusting upward into her furiously.

"Ah fuccccck!" She screamed as her body shuddered as she came and seconds later, his body stiffened and he shot up in her.

They went at it all night, from the bed, to the floor, to the bathroom and back to the bed.

They had sweet passionate rough sex and enjoyed every moment of it..
*
*
*
👀👀👀👀👀👀👀

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

866K 32.6K 103
It's 'Killed or be Killed' and living in New Orleans, you start to live by the 'Survival of The Fittest' mentality. Everyone's trying to make it and...
11.5K 272 23
𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐀𝐆𝐄; 𝐌𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝐨𝐫 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐚𝐥 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐨 𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞, 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐝𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫, 𝐟𝐞𝐚𝐫, 𝐨�...
168K 9K 38
Peach McCoy It's fun to dance with the devil until he drops you during a leap. At first, I'd thought this devil was none other than the Don of the Ru...