Saving Snape

By Rumblerina

Two girls by the names of Hazel Osgood and Isabelle Morgan had won the opportunity of a lifetime. They had en... More

Saving Snape
1. Rita Skeeter is a ninja spy lady
2. Snapey must live while Sirius tapdances
4. Harry Freaking Potter
5. I dont like Red Vines
6. People skills because people kill
7. Thats a smile, people
8. Teaspoons and troll bogeys
9. Emma-Leigh is friends with me
10. Pansy's a good girl...
11. You had me at food.
12. Ron has a problem
13. Pansy wants to apologise
Authors note
14. The rings
15. The truth about muggles
16. Harry is a poor orphan boy and we will save him with OneRepublic powers!
17. Future vocab
18. Okay? Okay.
19. The magical flashback
20. Christmas presents
21. Feelings of a fan
22. Ron breaks his wand, now Ginny's gone.
23. Use the hat, dear boy.
24. Hold your hippogriffs
25. The plan
26. We finally get... Serious
27. Free the music
28. Double flashback
29. The hideout room
30. Looks like Pansy sucks
31. Gryffindor!
32. The Magic of Books
33. A true gryffindor
34. Getting them back
35. Hanging with George
36. Presents and birthdays
37. Fear
38. I think it counts as a joke
39. I'm Frankenstein
40. Georgie-pie has lovely eyes
41. Its just comfy
42. Truth or Dare
43. Death eaters and mini people
44. I clone a clone of a clone
45. I finish cloning
46. Christmas
47. Cedric will FIND Lily soon.
48. Cedric
49. Voldysnort
50. Cleaning duties
51. Death eater meetings
52. Unsupported flight
53. Half a christmas
54. The other half
55. Fireworks
56. Mama's little love hand
57. The battle
58. Tabitha and Sirius
59. Now she knows
60. Another monster chapter
61. Proving myself
62. The rest of my quest
63. Interrogation
64. Chelsea Malfoy
65. Movies
66. Chelsea facts
67. Hermione's misery
68. Bithdays and mama birds
69. (Dont even think about it) Birthday dates
70. Hatred
71. MacBath
72. Back to school
73. Torture and rebellion
74. The battle of Hogwarts
75. Nineteen years later
SEQUEL!!!

3. Won Won isnt happy

2.1K 113 60
By Rumblerina

The Burrow is a lot bigger than I thought it would be.

'How did we get here?' You ask. Well, Dumbledore says we can't stay at the Leaky Cauldron for the rest of the month we have until Hogwarts so he talked to Mrs Weasley and explained why we're here, so she can give us a place in the burrow. She gladly said yes to Dumbledore and so here we are. Dumbledore, being Dumbledore, just left us here in front of their house.

"We should probably go in." Says Hazel. She's holding the handle of her trunk, which was also bought by Dumbledore so she can put her things in there. My free hand is shaking (my other hand is holding my trunk from Dumbles). I nod and we go up to the door together and knock.

The door is opened by none other than Mrs Weasley herself.

"Welcome! I know everything so you don't have to worry about awkwardness with me. I've told the boys and Ginny not to ask questions so they should be alright. Arthur knows as well."

"The first thing he asks Harry is 'What is the function of a rubber duck?'." I say. "He's a really awesome guy. How's Ron?"

"A bit nervous about Hogwarts. I probably shouldn't ask but does he fit in?"

"He becomes best friends with Harry Potter so he'll turn out fine." Says Hazel.

Mrs Weasley beams and lets us into the house. "Welcome home." She says in the voice that I've grown to love about her. It's so warm and motherly that you can't help but trust everything she says.

"You girls will stay in the room just below Ron's. Ron is at the top by the way. Make yourselves at home."

We thank her and climb the stairs. "These stairs could go on forever for all I know." I pant as we go further up. The stairs seem to reach to infinity.

"Hello. I'm Ginny."

The cutest 10 year old redhead I've ever seen smiles at us, looking really shy.

"Hi Ginny. I'm Hazel." Says Hazel.

"I'm Isabelle." I say.

"Do you want me to help you unpack? Or carry your bags? You're almost there by the way."

"I think we're fine but thanks for offering. The only thing we have in our trunks are books." Says Hazel.

"And a time turner." I say under my breath. I'm not sure if Ginny heard or not, but of she did she chooses to ignore it.

Ginny comes with us to our room and the whole way I am dying inside. Dumbledore brought us to the burrow and we are walking up the stairs with Ginny Weasley.

I can't help but smile at myself.

"Hazel? Can you please pinch me again?" I say.

"Only if you pinch me!"

"What are you two talking about? It's only the burrow." Says Ginny.

"We..... Um... Well, we're excited for Hogwarts. I mean we get to meet Harry freaking Potter!" I squeal

We then start singing Harry Freaking Potter and Ginny laughs.

"Are you two going to sing that to him?"

"Yup!" We say in unison.

Suddenly we bump into two identical gingers.

"So who's Fred and who's George?" I ask.

"I happen to be Fred." Says one. I hope he's not kidding with me.

I smile sadly. In seven years he will no longer be here.

They turn to go back into their room and we carry on up the stairs. Yes, it's a lot of stairs.

Finally, we reach our room.

"Are you the new people?"

Ron is leaning forward from outside his room.

"Look! It's Won Won!" I exclaim, pointing at him. His ears go red and he disappears back into his room. Hazel laughs hysterically and I join in.

"Imagine his face if we repeat that in six years though." I say. I cackle evilly and Ginny opens the door to our room. We step inside and look around.

It's simple but perfect. Creme walls and a white carpet. Two white beds sit on either side of the room and we even have Christmas lights.

"I love it!" We shout at the same time. Potato twins to the death.

We flop down on a bed each and sigh. Sharing a room together in the burrow. In the freaking burrow.

"Perfection." I say. Ginny shakes her head in disbelief.

"You two are acting like this place is famous or something. I mean it's home, but it's not a five star hotel."

"To us it is." I say and leave it at that. Ginny gives us a questioning look but doesn't say anything, probably because Mrs Weasley told her not to ask us about our backgrounds.

"Lunch time Weasleys!" Mrs Weasley calls up the tower of stairs. "And you girls!" She adds.

We race down the stairs which takes less time and have a feast of every kind of sandwich you can think of. Ron is stuck sitting beside me, which I can see he hates. Probably because I called him Won Won.

"I'm not that bad, you know. I just know how to get on your nerves. I know a lot of things." I say quietly. "Just give me a chance and you'll see my fun side."

"Ok then." He says warily. "Mum warned us you would be a bit weird and said to give you two a chance so..."

I grin. "I'm the weirdest out there."

"I can tell that for myself." He laughs.

"By the way can you sit with us on the train? We want to meet someone and introduce you to him. You'll get on like a house on fire, trust me."

"Ok... Somehow I can't help but trust you. Is that weird?"

"No. It's the same with Dumbledore. And your mum. We tend to have that effect on people."

"Ok." Ron turns back to his food and I catch Hazel's eye. I just had a conversation with Ronald Weasley! I'm even sitting next to him! I subtly pinch myself again and wince.

'That's why you don't pinch yourself.' Mouthes Hazel. I swear that girl can read my mind.

Once we finish lunch Ron takes me to his orange room to show off those Chudley Cannons posters of his. The pictures actually move.

"So um... I know I'm not supposed to ask but where did you come from?" He sits on his bed next to me.

"I..." I decide to make up a story. "I moved here with my family. They're all muggles. I got homesick... And... I... Uh.... Ran away? Dumbledore found me and offered me a place at Hogwarts. I think that's what happened with Hazel as well."

Complete lies, all of it.

Ron nods slowly. "Are you going back to them?"

"No. I'm staying at Hogwarts in the summer."

We sit in silence for a while and then I get up. "Well, thanks for showing me the posters. I'll definitely be supporting the cannons in their next game. I'll be in my room." I walk down the stairs to the lovely creme room as fast as I can go without looking too suspicious. As I suspected, Hazel is in there.

"If Ron asks, we moved here with our families but got homesick and ran away. Dumbledore found us and offered us places at Hogwarts and we don't want to see our parents again so we won't be leaving until we finish school."

Hazel grins. "That's exactly what I told Fred. I was hoping you hadn't told anyone anything else before I came to tell you the story."

We walk around the burrow together for a while and chat with the Weasleys until dinner. After dinner we climb the stairs again for bed.

___________________________

So basically we go to Hogwarts in the next chapter. That's where Hazel and I meet Harry, Hermione, and best of all, Snape. (Yes, Isabelle is based entirely off me and everything she says and how she reacts to situations is exactly what I would do)

Vote if you love the story so far, comment your opinion, if you have a suggestion also comment, and please help get this story read by others

Thank you for reading this!

~Ericano

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

79.3K 4.3K 39
[Completed on 31st March, 2017] Remus Lupin is a sad little eleven year old with no hope of attending Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Tho...
4K 192 15
Lily and Iris Evans thought they were normal girls. Granted, they were quite... Different, but still normal. One letter might change it all. One lett...
3.8K 197 15
Lily and Iris Evans thought they were normal girls. Granted, they were quite... Different, but still normal. One letter might change it all. One lett...
10.8K 486 8
CHASER | ❝never had nobody and no road home, just wanna be somebody to someone, ya know?❞ james potter x hazel proctor. marauders era. started...