Creepin | BxB

Galing kay KingMotha

" Let's keep this on the down-low. Nobody has to know. " He cooed in my ear, pushing up on me like a dog in h... Higit pa

1: Diggin On You
2: Temptations
3: Crush On You
4: Just Kick It
5: Something About You
6: Cool It Now
7: Understanding
8: Who Can I Run To?
9: All In My Head
10: It's Over
11: Damaged
12: Jumpin' Jumpin
13: Creep
14: My Little Secret
15: I Want It That Way
17: I Wanna Be The One
18: Baby Baby Baby
19: Same Mistakes
20: Waterfalls
Authors Note
21: End Of The Road
22: No Scrubs
23: Band-Aid
24: L.A.N.C.E
25: If You Love Me
26: He Can't Love U
27: No More Games
28: Bye, Bye, Bye
29: No More (Baby Ima Do Right)
30: Just My Imagination
31: Promise
Epilogue

16: Playas Gon' Play

8.8K 363 495
Galing kay KingMotha

Playas, they gonna play, And haters, they gonna hate, Ballers, they gonna ball, Shot callers, they gonna call, That ain't got nothin' to do, With me and you, That's the way it is, That's the way it is - 3LW

*Tristian Verací*

" Brison ended up asking me to make it official. " I say, gleefully...

" I'm genuinely happy for you Tristian. You deserve it. " Imari says. I invited him over so we could gossip and study.

" I was shocked. I thought he was going to say just kidding at some point. "

" Maybe he has finally come around. " He says, flipping through pages.

" It's about damn time. " I laugh. I know Imari was probably getting tired of me talking about him, but I genuinely am happy. I've been getting nothing but my gots this year.

" Hey, whatever ended up happening with that guy in our class? " He asks, looking at me.

I squint looking around the room. " Nothing really. "

" I'm confused at how at one point you were practically drooling over him. Then, he just became nonexistent to you. On top of the fact that he's barely been in class. "

This bitch is mad nosy. " We still talk. He got into an accident so I've been taking him his work. You know he was the one that brought us home that night we got sloppy drunk. "

" Swear! " He says, shocked. I thought I told him that. " He was there that night! I forgot about that. How you found out? "

" We went to the cafè at school, and he brought it up. I offered to suck his dick while I was drunk and everything. " I said, dismissively. I mean this wasn't current news I was rehashing.

" Bitch did he let you? " He'd completely closed his books now. His ears were perked up at this juicy tea I was spilling.

" No! I mean... not that time. He's spent the night over here. Met my Mom coincidentally. "

" You let him meet your Mom! How long have I been gone because I didn't know any of this? What do mean not that time? I'm so lost. " He rubbed his temples.

" Okay So you know how I was telling you about the guy I was chilling with, and he got disrespectful and called me a faggot? "

His eyes widened. " No. That was him? "

I nod. " He kept apologizing for it. I gave in to go see him when I found out he got into his accident the day we went to the mall because he was texting me while driving. "

" You know this whole entire time I never asked who you were talking about when you would tell me about this dude. You was just being secretive! "

" It wasn't intentional. I didn't feel like there was anything to tell. Emon didn't make passes on me in the beginning. He had a whole girlfriend. He knows about Brison.

" What is the status of you two now? "

" We are cool. He finally admitted to me he has feelings for me. This was right before Brison asked me to be his boyfriend. "

" Damn. That's a dilemma, Tris. Are you going to tell him you have a boyfriend now? "

" I'm going to tell him when I see him again. I just don't want things to revert back to being awkward between us. More so than they are now. "

" This sounds like a messy situation brewing. Now that you have a whole boyfriend, how will you juggle both of them? A like for somebody isn't just gonna go away. "

" I know and I'm not going to lead him on in that way. We are actually really good friends. "

" Just be careful Tris. " He pulls out his phone looking at something before packing up his things. " I gotta get going to work. "

" Okay. I'll walk you out. "

- - - - - - - -

" You missed me? " I asked hugging Emon tightly from behind.

" Nope. " He pouts still cutting up cucumbers on the counter.

I raise his shirt slightly sliding my hands halfway into his underwear until my fingertips touched the base of his dick. " Say swear. " I kiss his neck.

" Swear. " He says, " Don't be touching on my dick trying to make me like you again. "

I remove my hands. " I told you I apologize. "

" It's just that I'm always the nigga getting stood up. " He shrugs, " I don't do people how they do me. You avoided me for a whole week. "

" I really wasn't avoiding you Emon. I got caught up with some stuff. "

" Or somebody. " He mumbles.

" There is nobody. " I shrug.

" What about ole dude that was on your line that night. He out of the picture? "

" You making boyfriend accusations without the proper registration. " I laugh, " Lighten up Emon. I'm not playing you as long as you aren't playing me. What about ole girl you were dealing with? "

" She out of the picture as far as you're concerned. "

" When she gets all of the way out of the picture then you let me know what you want to do. I like being around, and I don't want us having an open attraction to each other ruin that. "

He sighs. " Give me a kiss nigga. " I walk back over giving him a quick kiss. He licks his lips looking at me lustfully. " You just don't know. Can we at least talk about what we did? "

I look around the kitchen. " What about it? " I smirk.

" Like... What made you go down on me? " He asks.

I smile thinking about how this dome made a lasting impression. " I didn't want to just jump into sex because it was your first time. Most straight dudes who are trying it for the first time don't really know the Bottom's limits. Plus, I wasn't prepared and didn't want to paint. "

" Paint? " He asks.

" Newbie. " I roll my eyes. " Painting is when a Bottom is shitty and he still fucks the Top. Not properly cleaning can lead you to shitting on the dick tip. Which some Tops actually like. "

His face turns in disgust. " I wouldn't like that nasty shit. "

" As you shouldn't. I had this one dude that wanted me to fart in his face while he ate me out. "

He stopped cutting looking at me. " Did you do it? "

" No. " I laugh. " He wasn't paying. What's the nastiest thing you've done to a girl? "

He looks up tapping his chin. " I had a bitch that liked me to piss on her. You know how after you nut you gotta pee? " I nod as he continues. " After we would fuck she would go squat in the tub and tell me to do it on her. "

" See! People actually do have fetishes. I like my toes licked. " I shrug.

" I really don't know what I like. I know I'd be the Top for sure. " He winks. " I was shocked when you started to lick my ass though. You do that often? "

" I think it's sexy to eat the Tops butt while he strokes. I don't do it to everyone but having that sack hitting my face while I do it is hot to me. Females do it too. Men go crazy for that shit! "

" I supposed. If we were to fuck would you let me cum in you? "

I couldn't help but laugh he was so lost when it comes to this. " I won't know the answer to that until we cross that bridge. You can't just let everybody nut in you. That's how you catch stuff. "

" What if it's feeling too good and I don't tell you? " He grinned.

" You're putting not only yourself but your partner at risk. Ask yourself this, would you fuck a girl knowing that she had a past disease? "

" Hell no. I wouldn't even go up in her. " He argues.

I point for my case proven. " Alright, then that's how you should approach nutting in people. Male or Female. "

" You the only nigga I'd smash though. "

" I better be. " I stick out my tongue playfully. " What time does our movie start? "

" About 8:15 "

" Okay. " I reply.

" If you don't mind me asking when will we have sex? I wanna be prepared just like you. "

" The only thing you need to supply is the dick. I'm the one that has to go full out. Unless you getting prepared to sit on my dick. " I bite my lip.

" Stop trying me bruh. " He says, seriously. " I saw your dick and it's my size nigga. Ain't nothing going up this ass but your tongue on occasions. " We both share a laugh.

" I can respect that. You gonna suck my dick though? " I ask. Bottoms like to be pleased too!

" I won't be good at it, but for you, I would. " He nods.

" To answer your question... I don't plan sex it just happens. When I want some I'm gonna get it then and there. You just have to stay clean at all times. "

" How that work for me? I may want some anytime anyplace. "

I shake my head. " You can't do that because you're just penetrating. I have to eat. "

" I guess. " He shrugs. " Well look my food is done. Let's eat then we can head out. " He hands me my bowl of Cucumbers mixed with vinegar and Italian dressing. " I still don't understand how you can be vegan. "

" It's not meant for you to understand. " I shrug walking out of the kitchen with his plate as he follows behind me.

- - - - - - - -

" Finally we're here! " Emon says once I park the car at the theatre.

" Shut up I was driving as fast as I could. "

" You drive about slow as hell. I thought we'd never get here on time. " He says, opening the car door.

" I'd be wrong to break your other leg. " I get out of the car, shutting the door, and walking around to his side. He's on this independent trip and who would I be to stop his progress. Once he finally ended his struggle I hand him his crutches. " Not so easy having a peg leg huh? "

" Shut your ass up. " He mumbles.

We walk up to the booth getting our tickets for our movie. I hold the door open so he could walk through. I hadn't been to this theatre in forever but it was his idea to trolley on up here. I guess you could say our first official date. I don't really want to call it a date considering but...

After the Usher takes our tickets we walk past looking for the number of our theatre. " You want some Popcorn? "

" Thank you but no. Movie food is too expensive. "

" Man get something you want. I can afford it. "

" Damn you got money Daddy. " I hum in his ear.

" I'll get you some candy if you're good tonight. "

" Hmm. " I laugh. " I don't want food. I do want a soda. " I tell him as he starts to head in the direction of the concession stand. We get up there so he could order my very overly priced beverage. Once it's in my hand we make our way towards the theatre.

" She said theatre five right? " Emon asks.

" Yes. "

" Tristian! " I hear my name being called. I turn around looking to see who was it that called me.

" Shit. " I mumble lowly.

" That's your Moms ain't it? " Emon asks.

" Yeah. I didn't know she would be here tonight. " She starts walking over to me leaving her friend. I was mentally punching myself because my mother likes to imply things heavily. " Hey, Mother. " I speak upon approach. " What brings you here? "

" I came home and you were gone. My girl wanted to get out of the house. We could've all come together. " She says. " Who are you here with? "

" I'm actually with one of my friends. " Emon clears his throat. Totally was wishing he wouldn't. Her face turns to him as a smile spread across. " Mom you remember Emon. " I roll my eyes placing a hand on his back pinching his skin. He hisses unnoticeably.

" Nice to see you again Emon. " She holds out her hand for him to shake. " I didn't even know you two were still friends. "

" Your son is very wishy-washy at times ma'am. He finally realized these other people shouldn't have been in the picture. " He side eyed me shading ole dude heavily. He needs to get over that hump.

" I can understand that I try to tell him all of the time about that boy. You're good company to keep. " She looks over at me. " I like him already. "

I hate when she does that. " Our movie about to start soon Ma. "

" What are you two going to see? " She asks.

" Insidious: The Last Key " I answered.

" I won't hold you two up. Have a good time baby. See you at home. " She hugs me and shakes Emon's hand again. " Really nice seeing you again Emon. " She finally walks away as do we. I slap him hard upside the head.

" What was that for? " He rubs the back of his head.

" You want to clear your throat and engage her. " I scold.

" I like your Mom. She's nice. " He shrugs.

" I know that but I don't want you two interacting too tough right now. Especially while we figure us out. You may just be temporary. I don't want her to get attached to you then you leave. "

" You think I'm temporary? "

I hold the door open for him to go into the theatre. " I'm not saying that but we won't know until later on won't we? "

" Let's just talk after the movie is over. "

- - - - - - - -

I get back home after dropping Emon off at home. We had a long conversation about building trust with each other. I just want to give him the space of exploring with other guys versus hopping into a situation with me. I know there still a huge question mark hovering over his head because he was just having relations with a female. He may not be gay but going through his bicurious phase; that does happen later on in a man's life.

" Tristian get in here! I want details! " Mom yells before I could even close the door and creep my way up the stairs.

" I'm extremely tired. " I groan stopping by the stairs.

" I was tired when I was in labor with you for 32 hours. Now March! " She directs. She just only wanted to be damn nosy. She always has her finger in my business and my life. She's so obsessed.

I walk into the office space spotting her sitting at her desk. I take off my shoes sitting them near the wall. She'd kill me for tracking mud on her white carpets. I grab one of the chairs taking a seat as she types. " What are you doing? "

" Handling your father's business accounts. I still have to make sure everything is accurate while he's away. "

" Oh. " I start to clean dirt from under my nails.

" Anyways, How was your date? " She asks, removing the frames from her face.

" It wasn't a date. "

" I meant your outing with your friend. " The suggestive smile that spread across her face was implicating so much she knew nothing of.

" I can't just have a straight friend that likes to hang out? "

" You can. Not looking at you the way he was though. "

" Well, he's just a friend. Besides, Brison asked me to be his boyfriend. " I smile.

Her face drops into a frown. " And you said yes? I like Emon better. He's cute, respectful, and doesn't seem like he'll give you headaches. "

She's really going to bat for him right now. " Emon is cute but I'm taken. Brison is really making an attempt after so long with me. I want to focus on that. "

" My opinion of him is created solely on what you have told me and I don't think he is for you. " She says.

" I'm aware. I really like Brison. Emon is a good friend. I don't know what may happen over time. "

" Well, you be careful out here trying to be a player. Don't get your ass caught up with these boys. "

" I never do. " My phone starts to ring. " Now If you are done prying into my love life. I'll be going in my room now. " I answer the call as I exit the office and grabbing my shoes. " Wassup? "

" What you up to? "

" I went out with one of my friends. I'm just getting back in. " I close my bedroom door, tossing the shoes aside.

" Is that why I haven't heard from you all day? "

" My bad boo. You must've missed me? " I cooed falling into my bed.

" Nah. I just saw you the other day. "

My face scrunches up. " Your unromantic ass. "

He starts to laugh. " Baby you know I missed you. I was over here rubbing on my dick just thinking about you. "

" Boy... "

" You gonna let me come through and fuck? "

" I.... " The call waiting tone buzzed as I pull the phone away from my head. Baemon showed across the screen. " Hold on one second. " I tell Brison as I click over. " Hello. "

" Hey, What you up to? " He asks.

" Nothing. I was on the other line. "

" Oh. I was calling because I can't sleep. I wanted you to talk to me until I get sleepy. "

Hella Brownie points. " My voice soothes you? "

" Yea. Since you not here in bed with me this is the next best thing. "

Talk me out of my underwear. " Give me one second to end this call and I can do that. "

" Aight. " He says.

I click the call over to tell Brison I'll have to get with him later. The dial tone hummed through my ears. I know he did not hang up when I clicked over, and expect me to call him back. He's canceled for tonight. He also made my decision to talk to Emon over him much easier.

- - - - - - - -

A/N: Excuse any spell errors. I allow y'all to proofread for me. If you notice an error please correct it by commenting a (*) with the word to be corrected. I actually think I might scrap this book. Ever just get tired of feeling like you're writing for nothing. That's where I am. Word Count: 3018

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

5.7K 185 11
Previously Named β†’ 'Deception' WARNING: Mature/Trigger Warning *BOYXBOYXBOY to BOYXBOY Story* ________________________ They came to him, then brou...
56.4K 3.1K 26
Atlas grabs my hips and pulls me close to him. "I have never wanted someone the way I want you." My heart jumps a bit and I feel tears well in my eye...
289K 9.4K 45
"Eat." I ordered as I pressed the spoon against his lips but in return, earned a cold glare from him. Before I knew it, his arm swung out and knocked...
882 53 14
he stalks toward me with an readable look. hurt? anger? sad? pissed? Lust?? i don't know, and that's what's scaring the most "Ace" my voice firm. but...