The Frat Boy || S.M.

Par shawns_illuminater

Book #2 in "The Tutor" trilogy. - "What are you doing here?" I gasp, my body going numb and my face expressio... Plus

Welcome!!
Chapter 1 || "Never Talk About That Again"
Chapter 2 || "Officially Lost Your Mind"
Chapter 3 || "Roomates"
Chapter 4 || "You'll Look Hot"
Chapter 5 || "Sure Thing, Babygirl"
Chapter 6 || "Just Like Old Times"
Chapter 7 || "Netflix And..."
Chapter 8 || "Is That Seat Taken?"
Chapter 9 || "Never Hated You"
Chapter 10 || "Back To My Place"
Chapter 11 || "Don't Love You"
Chapter 12 || "Repulsed"
Chapter 13 || "Nice Knowing You"
Chapter 14 || "Give You My Number"
Chapter 15 || "Satanic Ritual"
Chapter 16 || "Pucker Up, Babygirl"
Chapter 18 || "Shut Up And Kiss Me"
Chapter 19 || "Time To Face The Music"
Chapter 20 || "Not Getting You Pregnant"
Chapter 21 || "One Last Time"
Chapter 22 || "Fake ID"
Chapter 23 || "High School Sweethearts"
Chapter 24 || "The Julia Show"
Chapter 25 || "Someone's Thirsty"
Chapter 26 || "You Kissed Her?"
Chapter 27 || "Yes Daddy?"
Chapter 28 || "Say Cheese"
Chapter 29 || "My Name Is Alex And I Like You"
Chapter 30 || "Cold Or Just Excited To See Me"
Chapter 31 || "Damn Helaina, You're A Freak"
Chapter 32 || "Sugar Mama"
Chapter 33 || "Punish You"
Chapter 34 || "Hungry For Seconds"
Chapter 35 || "Sit On My Lap"
Chapter 36 || "Saved By The Bell"
Chapter 37 || "Read Me Like A Book"
Chapter 38 || "Helaina."
Chapter 39 || "Mrs. Steal Your Girl"
Chapter 40 || "He Wants To Do You"
Chapter 41 || "Test It Out"
Chapter 42 || "Get High With Me"
Chapter 43 || "Suck and Blow"
Chapter 44 || "Just A Friendly Kiss"
Chapter 45 || "Stone-Cold Bitch"
Chapter 46 || "All About Me"
Chapter 47 || "Addicted To You"
Chapter 48 || "We're Fine."
Chapter 49 ||"All Hope Isn't Lost"
Chapter 50 || "Want To Bet?"
Chapter 51 || "Two Can Play At That Game"
Chapter 52 || "Falling In Love"
Chapter 53 || "What I Want"
Chapter 54 || "Sexually Frustrated"
Chapter 55 || "Trust Myself"
Chapter 56 || "Round Two"
Chapter 57 || "Out of Control"
Chapter 58 || "Not A Threat"
Chapter 59 || "Are You Scared of Me?"
Chapter 60 || "I'm Not Okay"
Chapter 61 || "Such A Tease"
Chapter 62 || "Together"
Chapter 63 || "Say Yes"
Chapter 64 || "Alex Just Broke Up With Me"
Chapter 65 || "Surprise!"
Chapter 66 || "Help You Relax"
Chapter 67 || "Quick and Kinky"
Chapter 68 || "Let's Get High"
Chapter 69 || "Help Your Daddy"
Chapter 70 || "You Look Like You've Seen A Ghost"
Chapter 71 || "Out Of My Life"
Chapter 72 || "Soaking Wet"
Chapter 73 || "Point Of No Return"
The End
The Heartbreaker

Chapter 17 || "Say You Want Me"

15.8K 357 419
Par shawns_illuminater

As Sebastian leans forward to go spin the bottle, I lean back into my chair. I can see Shawn stand up in my peripheral vision, and I don't think much of it. Until he comes over and grabs my hand, yanking me up, that is.

"Helaina, come with me." he says, pulling me up.

"What? No. Why?" I ask, extremely confused. I glance behind me to see people watching us, one of them being Skylar. She looks visibly upset and uncomfortable.

"You need another drink." he says, taking the cup out of my hand.

"No I don't, it's not-" I begin, but Shawn yanks me away anyway.

He pulls through the backyard and up onto the patio, heading back into the house. His grip on my hand tightens once we get inside the house, and he makes a beeline for the stairs.

"Shawn, where are we going?" I yell, but I already have a feeling.

"You're really thirsty." he says, but I know he's not talking about drinking.

I roll my eyes, and I recognize the second-floor of the house from Monday. Shawn leads me down the hallway to the end, opening his bedroom door. He gently pushes me inside and I stumble a little, sitting down on his bed. He shuts the door and locks it behind him, turning around to face me. He rubs his temples tiredly, and I awkwardly stare at him.

"Why am I in here?" I ask.

"I'm so confused by you." he says abruptly.

"What?"

"I'm so confused by you." he repeats.

"No, I heard you the first time. What I meant was I'm having trouble understanding what you mean." I say.

"You go and flip out on me for kissing you, but then you go and make out with Sebastian in front of everybody like it's no big deal. I'm having trouble understanding why you would do that." Shawn says, his voice rising.

"I acted like it was no big deal because it was no big deal, Shawn!" I yell. "In case you forgot, this is a party! And at parties, people get drunk and play drinking games because they want to have fun."

"Why would you kiss Sebastian?"

"Because the bottle landed on him."

"You could've taken a shot."

"I didn't want to."

"So you wanted to kiss him?"

"I don't see why it matters."

"It doesn't."

"Then why are you asking me this?

"You know exactly what I'm asking you this."

I don't respond, instead setting my lips into a straight line and staring at him. I cross my arms in front of my chest and shake my head.

"I'm so sick of you doing this." I say.

"Doing this? What's this?" Shawn asks, and I roll my eyes.

"Don't play stupid. I'm so sick and tired of you policing my life like you own me or something!"

"No I don't." he says, taking a few steps closer to me.

"Yes, you do!" I shout, standing up. "You're always acting like you're in charge of me or something, like you're my dad or something!"

The second the words leave my mouth, I regret them. A smirk spreads across Shawn lips and he steps forward, now only a few inches in between us.

"You said that on purpose didn't you?" he asks, his voice suddenly low. I just shake my head. "Don't lie, baby girl. You called me that because you knew I would respond by saying you know I'm your daddy."

His words cause butterflies to erupt in my stomach. As much as I hate that word, when Shawn says it, it has a completely different effect. It's suddenly hot. It makes me feel.... things.

"Shut up." I say, but my words have no threat to them.

"You always do this, Helaina. You say you don't want me, you try and act like you don't want me, but somehow we always end up alone in a room together like this, knowing exactly what comes next..."

Shawn's hand slides down my backside and rests on my butt before squeezing it. His hand stays there for a second before he quickly pulls backwards and slaps it. The noise echoes throughout the room and I jump, taking a step back.

"That's not true." I say, my voice now shaky.

"Yes it is, and you know it. Just admit that you want me baby girl." he says, stepping closer.

"No."

"Oh come on, just say it and I'll finally be yours again. I'll satisfy you in ways you haven't been since we broke up."

Shawn steps closer, leaving less than an inch in between us now. My breath gets caught in my throat, and I swallow hard.

"No." I repeat, standing my ground.

"Say it, babygirl. Say you want me."

"Why don't you make me?" I say.

Shawn looks me up and down, licking his lips and says, "With pleasure."

AN: warning!!! things are smutty af!!!! yup it's back!!!

Shawn's lips come crashing against mine and he pushes me down onto the bed. His hands go up under my shirt and feel me up, making me moan into his mouth. He bites my lip, and I squirm under him. Shawn's lips leave mine and go down to my jawline, kissing along it until he travels down my neck and finds my sweet spot. He sucks on it, making my moan again. His lips leave my neck for a minute as he lifts my shirt over my head, leaving me in my bra.

Shawn kisses my lips once more before he moves down to my chest and begins to suck on the skin there. My eyes close with pleasure as his one hands goes down and begins to rub me through my jeans, the other one grabbing ahold of my hair. He pulls on it and I moan loudly, making him pull again harder.

"Stop teasing me." I breathe.

"Then say you want me." he says, looking up at me. He makes eye contact as he hand dips beneath my jeans and rubs me through my underwear. My hips buck upwards and I moan.

"Fine. Shawn, I want you." I say.

"Funny. That's not what I asked for." he says, removing his hand from my jeans. I whine, my bottom lip puffing out in desperation.

"Daddy, I want you." I give in, and Shawn smiles lustfully.

"Sure thing baby girl."

Shawn unclips my bra, throwing it on the ground. He lifts his own shirt over his head, throwing it on the ground as well. He unbuckled my jeans and pulls them and my underwear down, discarding them onto the floor behind him. I sit up a little, propping my back up against his pillows and Shawn spreads my legs. He starts kissing me again and dips two fingers inside of me. I moan into his mouth and he stops kissing me. He moves down the bed and opens my legs wider before beginning to lick me. I throw head back in euphoria, having forgotten how good Shawn makes me feel. It's been so long.

"Can we just, you know..." I say in between moans, and Shawn's tongue darts in me once more before he sits up and nods. He stands up and walks over to his dresser, and I notice the bulge in his jeans. Shawn pulls out a wrapper and begins to open it, and I try to ignore the fact that he has condoms on him.

"You ready?" he asks me, and I nod. Shawn thrusts into me, and I wince slightly in pain. He notices and stops, looking at me. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah, it's just been a while." I reveal. "But it's fine, I'll adjust in a minute. Keep going."

Shawn continues to thrust into me, and with each time, my body becomes used to the sensation again and I feel it become pleasurable. Once he notices I'm enjoying it again, Shawn slaps my ass and I moan. He does it again and again, until I can feel a stinging. He slaps the same spot again, and although it hurts, at the same time, I can't get over how good the pain feels. I dig my fingers into Shawn's back, and he starts kissing my neck.

"Baby, I'm close." he says, and I nod.

"Me too."

As Shawn continues to thrust in and out of me, I feel pressure building up in the pit of my stomach. It builds and build until it suddenly explodes at once, and my head flies backwards and leans on Shawn's pillows. I moan loudly, gasping Shawn's name, when he starts to do the same. Shawn comes undone into me, and he yells out of my name. He thrusts in and out of me a few more times, until he pulls out and collapses onto the bed next to me.

"Holy fuck." he breathes.

"Yeah." I agree, unable to form a coherent sentence.

"I missed you. I missed how well our bodies worked well together." he says, turning his head to look at me.

"I missed you too." I reveal, and Shawn breaks out into a smile. Shawn leans in to kiss me, and I kiss him back. I stand up, and Shawn sits up to look at me.

"Where are you going?" he asks.

"To the bathroom. I need to pee after, otherwise I could get a UTI." I explain, picking my clothes up and starting to get changed.

"Wait, here." he says, picking his t-shirt up and handing it to me. "You can wear my stuff so you don't have to get changed all the way. This way you can come back ready for round two."

Shawn smiles like an idiot, and I roll my eyes but smile back. I take my t-shirt from him and throw it on over my head. He hands me a pair of sweatpants and I step into them.

"I'll be right back." I say, kissing him. Shawn puts on his boxers and I walk out of the room, heading down the hallway in search of the bathroom.

As I walk down the hallway, I'm just about to open the bathroom door when I hear someone calling my name.

"Helaina!"

I turn around, shocked to see Xavier there.

"Xavier? What are you doing here?" I ask, equally surprised as I am confused.

"Julia said you were up here. Listen, we need to talk." he says.

"Um, Xav, I don't know if now's the best time..." I say, glancing over my shoulder at Shawn's door.

"No, babe listen. Please." he says, and I stop.

"Okay, I'm listening." I say, staring at him. I've always been a sucker for his puppy-dog eyes behind his adorably geeky glasses.

"Helaina, I think we should get back together."

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

5.2K 410 26
𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙜𝙤𝙤𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙨 𝙩𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚 "Oh, I'm sorry that I don't remember anything" she tells me "What do you even remember?" I mumbled Ha...
269K 5.2K 51
A compilation of Shawn Mendes Imagines. Cute? Sad? Whatever you want this book has it all. // editing //
1.5M 31.7K 66
Book #1 in "The Tutor" trilogy. - "Helaina, you're failing physics." Mrs. Hernandez says to me. Suddenly, the whole world starts spinning. I grab ont...
315K 3.6K 200
Hey guys! Welcome to my first book I hope you all enjoy reading it ❤ #1 in genres 27th September 2019 #1 in shawnmendesimagines 8th October 2019 #2 i...