Dealing With Theo

By fairyjinss

[COMPLETED STORY] "Didn't they tell you that I'm a savage?" -Theodor Aldrich ā‹† ā‹† Theodor Aldrich is impriso... More

Dealing With Theo
1. Brutal Shooters
2. Savior Angel
3. It is Not My Intention
4. Ben
5. Isn't She a Tough Girl?
6. He Wasn't Lying
7. Obey the Boss or Die
8. You Don't Know Me Better
9. I Don't Even Deserve Her
10. Do You Doubt Me?
11. Daisy Club
12. Which is Unexpected
14. Guilty Feelings
15. Burden of My Mind
16. New Plan
17. To The Real Hell
18. This May Be A Trap
19. A Betrayal
20. Griffin Maverick
21. A Real Psychopath
22. She Is Mine
23. I Recognize His Voice
24. It's Been Exposed
25. Confession and Regret
26. Be A Good Man
27. The End of Everything

13. She's My Girl

167 27 3
By fairyjinss

“She’s my girl."

— Theodor Aldrich

I chased that person all the way to the back of this place. He kept dragging Delilah by her hair. Delilah looked like she was trying to let go of the hair but the guy's strength was strong enough.

I don't want to lose track. When I was almost there to save Delilah, he suddenly took out a gun and pointed it at the girl's head. I froze where I stood. He can shoot anytime because he is a desperate guy. So I had to rack my brain to save the girl from him.

"If you move forward, then I will put a bullet in your girl's head." There is something strange. I saw him wearing a robotic voice somewhere. Wait, is she the same guy as him want to kill me?

He still grabbed Delilah by the throat and kept his gun pointed. I can do nothing but beg him.

"You're aiming for me aren't you? Just shoot me, but let her go!" I said.

The guy was still wearing the same black mask and jacket, so I'm sure he was the one who shot me first and came to Delilah's house, but why is he wearing a robot voice disguise?

Is he a new sender?

"I'm not going to let her go that easily, remember how she threw the knife at me?"

"That's... because... y-you suck!” Delilah answered with a grimace.

I saw the guy strangle her more and more. The annoyance within him grew even more because Delilah had said such a thing to him. She's stupid girl! Can she just act like an innocent girl?

“You are quite brave. I'll be satisfied eliminating you here!" Said the robot voiced man.

"Aarrrggghh!!!" He was suffocating Delilah even more, I couldn't stay still watching him. When I was about to raise the gun on him, the man quickly shot at me. “THEO!”

I managed to avoid his shot. The bullet hit another wall behind me.

“I told you, don't move! But you seem to prefer me to shoot, huh?"

The only way I can stop him is to take away his weapon. I had to come close to him and be determined to take the gun from him. One of the man's hands was still tightly strangling Delilah, I could see Delilah's lips almost dry up pale. She would die soon if the man did not let her go.

I wrestled for his weapon. Hope he doesn't shoot his bullet at me. But he winced as he was kicked in the stomach by Delilah's leg. Even though Delilah's hands were trying to free themselves from the stranglehold on her neck, her legs were able to be used to forcefully kick the man's stomach. Now I can see her getting free of his clutches. I immediately pulled the girl standing behind me.

"Are you ok?" I did ask her.

"I almost died!"

"Hold this," I handed her my revolver. "I want you to shoot him when he's about to aim the gun at me. Can you?"

Delilah was shaking holding the thing I gave her. If she could fight like that, she should be able to wield this weapon. But she didn't dare to do it. She just handed the weapon back to me.

"I'm not going to shoot him," she said. Then she took something out from under her shirt. "But I'm going to limp his leg again!" Delilah did the same thing again, she threw the knife at one of the man's legs. Managed to stab at him. She grinned at me.

She is my girl.

The man was injured again. His leg was bleeding quite a lot. Perhaps this time he will be amputated and disabled. I just laughed at the state of it, but before I'm going to leave him here—I have to take off that person's mask and see his true face. He was helpless. I approached him. Delilah repeatedly told me to stay away from him.

"He's still got the gun, Theo! Stay away!” said Delilah.

I didn't listen to the girl, but I was able to grab the gun and throw the thing in the trash. This time he was unarmed and only wounded. I was crouching in front of that person but when I was about to look at his face suddenly someone shot from behind us. I backed away and caught Delilah in my arms.

"He's not alone. Someone's helping him, so we have to go!" I asked Delilah to run away from this place before the other gunners came and found us.

But I managed to find something out of that guy. I'm not sure to suspect it. So if that's true, I'm the stupidest person to believe it.

Delilah and I had drifted away from the Daisy Club. Now we are on our way to Griffin's house. I'm still driving and my mind is piling up with lots of weird happenings tonight. Just as I was pretty much lost in thought the rest of the way, Delilah pulled on the brakes and brought the car to a sudden stop. Luckily I was able to handle it so it didn't crash.

"Holy shit! What if we hit something there? Fuck!" I raised my voice at her. She didn't seem so annoyed by my cursing. "Sorry I was too harsh."

"If you keep daydreaming while driving, then we can head to the funeral home." She said. 

I am speechless.

"Tell me, what else were you thinking about?" She asked me.

“Nothing.” I lied.

"Are you still thinking about what happened earlier?"

I sighed and looked at him. "Did you know that you almost died?”

"Hmm... but I managed to survive right?"

"Del, there is a reason why I don't want you to meddle too much in this matter. Because death can come earlier for you. I don't want you to get hurt."

“I know, but if I---"

"You better go."

"What?"

"I swear! I really don't want to get you involved any further."

"But I don't want to go. I will still help you no matter what.”

Stubborn girl.

I'm so tired of advising her. Maybe she would give up her life in vain for something like this. "Fine if you don't want to go, but don't let something like that happen again. That's enough!” I said serious.

She gave a small nod.

Then I noticed a bruise on her neck. I removed some of her hair and managed to see the bruises were real. She's hurt. I approached her neck and she seemed surprised because my breath touched her skin.

"Did he choke you to bruises like this?" Suddenly I asked her.

Delilah stuttered. "Yeah, maybe. But the bruise will soon go away.” I clenched my fists on the steering wheel. Delilah touched one of my hands. “I'm okay. It will recover in a few days." She said.

The touch of her hand makes me calmer. I can penetrate the twinkle in the girl's eyes. I don't know for a long time or now, but I slowly bring my lips closer to her. She was a little bit shocked that I kissed her. Delilah didn't refuse, does she want it too?

I kissed her deeper. This time using my tongue. I'm good at doing this but she doesn't seem to be. Delilah looked so stiff, so I stopped. Within inches I was looking into her face. I can see how her cheeks flushed. Then I moved away from her sight. I hope she doesn't slap me on the cheek.

"Umm... sorry, I was presumptuous to kiss you," I stammered. I became shy and like a fool on her side. "I am so sorry."

"I like."

I glanced back at her. "What?"

"I love how you do that to me," she said.

I fell silent again and became so fuckin’ shy at this time. I kissed a lot of girls in my life, but when I do that with Delilah, it feels different. I do it with all my feelings.

This is real.

I believe it is my feeling of love for her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Silent Screams By Kelly

Mystery / Thriller

293 13 8
Inspired by real events, this recounts my harrowing journey of survival and resilience in the face of unspeakable trauma. As a survivor of DV, I navi...
23.9K 566 39
As a small girl, she hoped for a prince to come and save her. But growing up she realized no one will save her and that she must save herself. Now; d...
1.8K 115 35
"You think I want to live like this?!" He shouts in venom, his eyes bloodshot red from anger. That's when I realize, this isn't the person to get i...
7.5K 149 46
"Hi, I'm..." before I can even introduce myself I'm interrupted. "Why would I care who you are?" he snarls. Emma Winston is a 17-year old who's fini...