He Mustn't Find Out » Zayn Ma...

By Daddy_Ziam

I only slept with my boyfriend one time and he said that he would be careful. Now I am 15 years old and pregn... More

Authors Note
Characters
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Epilogue
Last Authors Note x
Important Notice <3
PLOT TWIST

Chapter 29

282 5 6
By Daddy_Ziam

*Ella's POV*

I have one idea of something to boost her memory and I have a feeling no one will like it...

"Guys... I have an idea, but I don't think anyone will like it..." I chipped in.

"What's the idea?" Harry asked.

"Um, well... what if she dates Zayn again?" 

"WHAT?" Zayn screamed, suddenly out of his trance.

"I think it might work," Louis added, "She's my best friend and I know how she felt about you from the start, even when you guys were over. And I think Ella and I should date just to get the feeling back." Louis said with a cheeky smile.

Oh hell naw

"No, shut up." I replied.

"Nah, I think that actually might work." Niall chipped in innocently.

"Niall, I actually liked you. Now not so much." I said, glaring at the Irish man.

"Get back to the point people." Liam said, clapping his hands. "Ah now LiLi is my favourite!" I cheerfully said. "Don't call me LiLi." Liam glared at me. I raised my hands in surrender. "Not so much any more. Now it will have to be Harry." Harry gave me a smirk and bit his bottom lip. My eyes grew wide and my hands picked at my nails. "Now Zayn's my favourite..." I said, scared of this Harry.

"Shit." Zayn mumbled, jokingly... I think.

"Ok fine, none of you are my favourite." I said, annoyed. "You never said Louis." Harry pointed out. "Boo bear should be your favourite!" "No. He stays out of the friend zone. Below the friend zone."

"First it couple." I said raising my hand. "Then it goes best friends." I said, lowering my hand a bit. "Then it goes good friends. Then friends. Then acquaintances. Then frienemies. Then strangers. Then enemies. Then devils and demons. Then... Louis." I said, my hand finally down.

Louis's face fell and I felt a little sorry for him. No. What the fuck are you thinking Ella? 

I quickly stood up, grabbing Zayns shirt and pulling him with me. Once we were out of earshot of the boys, I shoved Zayn against the wall, holding him there.

"You will date Madison to get her memory back." I hissed through my teeth.

"You can't make me. I have a girlfriend." Zayn replied with a smug smile.

"I saw the kiss you had with Madison. You still love her." I hissed.

"How would you know that?" Zayn asked, no emotion on his face.

"You feel sparks when you kiss Madi. You don't with Perrie, you just think you do."

"How would you kno-" I cut Zayn off by kissing him.

I pulled away, breathing heavily. "Um... what?" I heard from behind me. I turned around to see a wide eyed Louis, staring at us. "Oh shut up. I'm trying to prove a point here." I sassed, turning to Zayn.

"You didn't feel anything did you? That's how it feels with Perrie." I explained, already knowing I was right. I was always right. "I thought you were supposed to be a dumb ranga." Zayn asked, pale. "You think a lot of things, Zayn." I replied, walking away. 

*Madison's POV*

I didn't know anything.

I don't remember anything.

"Mummy!" I was startled by a little girl running into the room. I swear I was only 23... I can't have a child that old at 23. "Mum?" The girl asked staring right at me. "Um, I think you've got the wrong room sweetie." I said, giving a half smile. 

Her face fell. "HEY BITCHES!" The red headed woman said, walking into the room.

"AUNTIE ELLA SHE DOESN'T KNOW ME!" The little girl screeched. 

"Don't worry, she'll come around caish." The lady softly said to the gorgeous young girl. 

"Anyways, I'm Ella. Your fabulous best friend." She explained, flipping her hair, making me giggle. "And this is Zayn. Your boyfriend slash fiance." She said. Me and Zayn, went wide eyed both shouting in sync. "FIANCE?" Oh my god! He has the same accent as me. 

He was hot to a point you could melt. His features were sharp and his eyes were a gorgeous brown. His jaw line was well defined and he had thick eye lashes. He had a bit of stubble, but it was sexy. His hair was messy and was hovering over his face.

"So I'm dating you? You look familiar." I said in a friendly tone, observing him. 

"Yeah... and like, Ella and Louis are dating as well." He explained. "Who's Louis?" I asked, looking at the five guys in the room. I'm guessing the one with the pained expression. "Louis?" I asked towards the upset lad. "Madison." He replied, flatly. "So, you're dating Ella is it?" I asked, still not to sure on the ginger in the room. He chuckled then gave me a nod. 

"No I am not." Ella said in a sassy tone. "Yes you are." Louis replied.

"No I am not, nigga." "Oh yes you are." "Nope." "Yep." "Nope." "Yes you are." "No I am not!!!" Ella exclaimed. I am so confused. "Yes you are Ella!" All the guys chorused. "Oh fine. Yes I am dating, this dickhead who I absolutely love so much." She said, sending a glare at Louis then forcing a smile. Ok then. Moving on.

"Um, Madison. This is your daughter..." The curly haired man said, aiming towards the little girl.

"Oh, um how old is she?" I asked. "8 years old." The little girl said held up her hands putting up 8 fingers. "What's your name?" "Acaica. Spelled, A - c - a - i - c - a!"  I smiled at my daughter and lifted her up onto the bed. "Sweetie, I may not remember you but I already know I love you more than anything." I said, sniffing. "Love you too mummy." She replied, giving me a hug.

A woman, I'll say around my age, walked into the room, holding a clipboard.

"Oh yeah, this is Grace and she's dating Niall." Ella said, putting her hand on the woman, or Grace's back. "What!?" Niall said spitting out mushed chips on the bed.

"EWWWW" I squealed running off the bed, my daughter climbing off to get onto the chair.

"Yeah. They love each other to bits." Ella said, winking.

"Yes, and also, Ella and Louis always show A LOT of PDA." Niall said. "Oh hell no." Ella said in a ghetto tone. "You love PDA don't you?" Zayn smiled at Ella. Ella groaned and walked out the room, walking into the door. "I totally meant that." She said, actually opening the door this time.

"Anyways, we have to go. Ready to leave?" Zayn asked. "Isn't it a bit early since I just woke up?" I asked confused. "Nah, they know you very well. They don't mind you leaving today." He smiled a million dollar smile. I nodded and hopped out of bed, quickly going to the bathroom to change.

-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-

"You guys are going on a date tonight!" Ella sing songed to me and Zayn.

We were currently in a beach house. Don't ask me, I do not know how the boys have all this money.

"We are?" I asked her. "Yes. Now I am helping you get ready. Chop Chop. Get your ass upstairs." She said, clapping her hands. "Is she always this bossy?" I mumbled. "Yes." Liam said, walking pass me. 

Everyone got together and made sure I knew every ones name and who was who so... one step to success. 

I walked the spare room where all my stuff was stored.

"Firstly. Go have a shower. Secondly, I will be doing your make up. And thirdly, I will choose your outfit." Ella ordered. I nodded and walked into the en-suite. 

I stripped down, putting the water on warm. I found a razor, some lotion and some shampoo and conditioner. I stepped into the warm shower, calming my tense muscles. I shaved my legs and under my arms. Cleaned myself and then washed my hair. I quietly turned off the faucet, and stepped out the shower dripping wet. I grabbed my towel and dried myself and then put on some Victoria's Secret lingurie. Ella had told me that we were Victoria's Secret Models, which I fangirled at.

I  quickly pulled a robe on, stepping into the bedroom where Ella had set up base. There were clothes on the bed, make up and hot irons on the dressing table and a line of perfumes on the chest at the end of the bed. "Finally. It's about time!" She exclaimed, snapping a flat iron together. 

I sat down on the chair while Ella straightened my hair only to curl it after. She turned me around to do my make up which was all natural except for my eyes. I had dark eyeliner, mascara and eyeshadow on. Which was actually quite pretty. "Amber-rose lipgloss looks really nice on you." Ella gushed. "Thanks." I replied, walking over to the clothes on my bed. I gave her a look that said shoo. "What? I've seen everything but fine, I'll leave." She mumbled, sighing. She walked out the door, slamming it slightly while I analyzed the clothes. It was a short black dress which would show my back, matched by some sparkly light blue heels.

To be honest, I didn't like the dress so I went to the closet, pulling out a gorgeous light blue dress that would reach the floor even with heels, with a slit all the way up my leg, finishing a couple of inches before my lady areas. It only had one sleeve which was a thick strap that had flowers casading on it going across, outlining one of my boobs. (A/N Outfit to the side >>>) I quietly slipped it on and slipped on the heels Ella had set out for me. I quickly admired myself in the full length mirror. The dress was really pretty. 

I walked out the room and down the stairs, it all felt like a fairytale. I quietly walked down the stairs, keeping my eyes on my feet so I didn't slip. I heard gasps and aw's and it made me blush through the foundation, powder and blush. I looked up to see Zayn in black skinny jeans, a button up white tope accomponied by a leather jacket. I kept eye contact with him and something felt off.  I ignored it and reached the bottom of the stairs to be greeted by Zayn. "You look gorgeous." He whispered in my ear.

"WHERES THE DRESS I PULLED OUT?!" Ella screamed. "I didn't like it that much." I replied. "Ugh. You look beautiful anyways. I'll be looking after Acaica tonight." Ella said. "Why aren't you going out with Louis?" I asked confused. "Oh yeah... Louis. Um.. Harry and Liam can look after Acaica then." She said. 

"Well we have to go." Zayn said, wrapping his arm around my waist. They all gave us a subtle nod and we were off. "Come on, we're walking." Zayn explained. "Ok." I replied. We started to walk into a feild and in the middle was a gazebo. We walked in the feild, me struggling a little with my heels and once we had finally reached the gazebo, I saw that it had a table with 2 chairs in the middle with candles surrounding it. "Wow this is gorgeous." I replied. "I thought so when I proposed to you." Zayn whispered. "You proposed?" I asked. "..um.. yeah.. to you like, um.. 3 months ago. We also had Acacia together." He explained. "We did?" "Yeah we did, and um, I've been holding onto this for you." He pulled out a diamond ring and slipped it onto my ring finger. I looked at the ring in awe and smiled up at Zayn.

We quietly at dinner as I took my time, also sipping my champagne once in a while. "Lets go?" Zayn asked. "Sure." I said finished, leaving th dish there to do whatever plates do. 

-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-

"So, how old are you?" I asked Zayn. "Same as you." He smiled cheekily. We were currently walking around the lake infront of the Beach house. "Um, what do you do for your career? Or if you don't have one thats o-" "I have one Madison. Ever since I was 17 I have had my career." I looked at him, wide eyed. "What is it then?" "I'm in a world famous boy band." I laughed. "Sure sure. Seriously what do you do for a living and how do you have so much expensive things like, wow." "I'm serious Madison. The lads and I are in a world famous boyband, named One Direction. Search it up if you have to." I nodded, finally believing him. "Does that mean I'm famous? Like you know, cause I'm engaged to you." I mumbled. "Yeah you are. You're our make up and hair stylist with Ella along with a Victoria's Secret model." He explained. I stopped walking and looked up at him. His eyes were already looking into mine and it was magical.

I leaned in, cupping his cheek as he leaned in, hands on my waist. Our lips met eachother and it felt so good that I had deepened the kiss, wrapping my arms around his neck. I wrapped my legs around him and we kissed as he jogged across the road and up to the front door, him pushing me against it kissing me. He opened the door and walked inside, lips still attached to mine. He kicked the door shut and we made our way for the stairs. "EW NO PDA!" Harry yelled. We didn't answer as we fell into Zayn's bedroom. He kicked the door shut and pulled me down onto the bed with him. We started to undress eachother and one thing led to another and we had sex.

HIIIIIII sorry if this is a bad chapter :( I don't really know if it is or not.

Um sorry, I haven't been spelling Acaica's name right latley, I've been spelling it Acacia when it's actually Acaica :( 

Loving pretty little liars

Anyways, Hope you like this chapter xxxx

Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

- meg xxx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26K 394 22
c σ m p l є t є d When you're a model you get EVERYTHING you want, right? WRONG! I got something NO model at the height of their career wants... Wa...
91 1 13
When I was younger, I adored singing for my mother and stepdad, and nothing could bring me down. I saw my dad from time to time, but after the 'gift'...
401K 6.4K 29
I looked down at the plastic stick in my hand for at least the tenth time this minute. positive. This can't be happening. It was a one night stand. I...
468K 20.6K 119
CURRENTLY EDITING A FEW CHAPTERS! 24, with an little three year old and already a hard working man. That's Liam Payne. His son Aiden hates that his d...