Tame h.s

By horanatr

In a town full of notorious gangs, it’s a choice between two. “You’re either with us or against us, it’s your... More

Tame h.s
Two: New Start
Three: Pretty Green Eyes
Four: Furniture
Five: First Day
Six: Meet and Greet
Seven: Heisenberg
Eight: Kava
Nine: Rudeness and Boobs
Ten: Boo Bear and Eleanor
Eleven: Back For You
Twelve: Messages
Thirteen: Kennedy Williams
Fourteen: Little White Lie
Fifteen: Drinks
Sixteen: Sealed with a Kiss
Seventeen: Battered and Bruised
Eighteen: The Docks
Nineteen: Skinny Jeans
Twenty: Planned Goodbyes
Twenty- one: Daddy
Twenty- two: So?
Twenty- three: First Date
Twenty- four: Haunted Past
Twenty-five: Think before you Speak
Twenty- six: Opening Night
Twenty- seven: Official
Twenty- eight: You're Gone
Twenty- nine: TMI
Thirty: Girls Day Out
Thirty- one: Happy Birthday Haz
Thirty- two: Luck of the Irish
Thirty- three: Calvin
Thirty- four: Trouble
Thirty-five: Anger
Thirty-six: Brum Brum
Thirty- seven: Wounded
I'm really sorry
Guiseeeee
Thirty- eight: Get Well Soon
Thirty- nine: Welcome Home Present
Forty: Congratulations
Forty-one: Apologies
Forty- two: Meet Crystal
Cast
Forty- three: Skype Calls and Sexual Tension
Forty- four: Burning Up
Forty- five: Hospital Visits and Bad News
Forty- six: Time to Talk
Forty- seven: Interruptions
Forty- eight: Fight Me
Forty- nine: Phone Calls
Fifty: The Row
Fifty- one: I'm Sorry
Fifty- two: Questions
Fifty- three: Final Goodbye
Fifty- four: Weddings and Bad Decisions
Fifty- five: Communication
Fifty six: Pitter Patter
Fifty- seven: Takedown
sequel

One: Moving Day

23.6K 327 83
By horanatr

So today's the day, I never thought I would be leaving home this early, but due to the circumstances of my new job it's just something I'm going to simply have to deal with.

"Are you nervous" my mum asks me from across the driver's seat.

"I suppose so, I mean I'm moving away from home, I'm not ready to become an adult, it's too soon." I'm starting to get flustered speaking to my mother, the feeling is indescribable, I can't seem to think straight, this is really happening, I'm starting a new job in LA.

"Don't worry about it sweetheart, it's your dream you've been wanting to accomplish this dream since you were 10."

"I know mum it's just I never thought I'd be living my dream so soon."

"Just think in a few years' time you could be a publisher, you could be creating books, I'm just so proud of you Ava."

"Thanks mum, it's just it's going to be stressful juggling college studies and a publicizing job."

When I got the letter saying I got the job at Hamptons Publishing, I was ecstatic, I and my parents couldn't stop crying, the only downfall is that I have to work some days of the week and all weekend when I could be studying or catching up with coursework. I do praise the company though they did send a letter into the college to excuse me on some days while I was working through the day. I would have to catch up on the days I didn't have work.

So the school and the company came up with a compromise, I work on Monday, Friday, Saturday and half day Sunday, the other days I would spend a college studying.

I just hope I can cope with it all.

...........

"We're here darling" I heard my mother whisper to me as she shook me awake, I must've dozed off on the way here.

"I'm sorry your father couldn't make it today to see you off, you know how work is for him."

"I know I just wish it wasn't him that got called in today, off all days it was today."

"It's something that can't be helped though Ava, you seen how distressed he was when he found out he couldn't wave his little girl off to her new job, I just hope they can take down these gangs, they've been around for months."

"I understand mum."

My father has been working at LAPD for 5 years after being transferred from London police, my mum's an accountant for one of the local banks while I'm currently in my 2nd year of college studying publishing and creative writing.

As I'm staring at my new apartment in the complex while my mum gets my keys for it my mind wanders to what my life would be like if I didn't take this job, would I still currently be in my abusive relationship with Josh, still showing up with fresh purple and black bruises on my olive skin and with searing pain travelling throughout my body. I shudder at the thought of still being with my scum of an ex-boyfriend, it's his future and wife and children I feel sorry for poor things. My minds in a daze which I am soon knocked out of by crashing into a tall stranger.

"Hey! Watch where you're going girl." He hisses

"Oh-um, I'm erm sorry." I stutter

"Yeah whatever." He says before storming off.

After that all I'm left thinking is what the hell was his problem as well as being mesmerized by his beautiful jade green eyes and tan skin.

Ok so this is my first fanfic that I have managed to pluck up the courage to write, so please bare with me and I hope you enjoy it, I've got a lot planned for it.

Jade x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

252K 7.8K 55
"Isn't it funny how it's the boy from the dark that helped me see the light?" As celebration of the one year anniversary since the finish of my most...
779K 36.6K 59
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
996K 39.4K 48
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
153K 6.2K 31
Mila Grey lives in apartment 5A. Her parents were shot to death in an alley when she was fifteen. She spends her days reading, and desperately search...