Uninhibited

By GaPeterson

R-RATED CONTENT. 18+ ONLY! Syra, a succubus banished to Earth, must live and thrive on the sexual energy of h... More

WARNING
1. Succubus
2. Bellboy
3. Encounter
4. Ren
5. Futile Answers
6. Undergrounds
7. Emotion
8. Alabaster
9. Reconnecting
10. Urges
11. Incubus Interaction
12. Punishment?
13. Realizations
14. Unexpected (And Maybe Unwanted?)Guest
15. Return
16. Delay(s)
17. Dante
18. Era
19. Zelina
20. Broken Laws
21. Used
22. Sticky Situation
23. Happy? Surprise
24. Confessing
25. Discovery
26. Earth
27. Plans
28. Date
29. Waiting And Watching
30. Loss
31. Vix
32. Changes
34. Beginnings of War
35. Murder
36. Cracked Facade
37. Inconvenience
38. Trial
39. Death
Epilogue
Summary of Inhibited

33. Apologies

8.5K 358 22
By GaPeterson

33. Apologies

Syra's mind felt half alive and half dead.. just as she herself felt.

Her body seemed to be on autopilot at times and others...not so much.

She remembered her numb stage in the hospital, she recalled how she was violent and not in the slightest loving with Sebastian, only having sex with him when she needed it to stay alive and doing it roughly.

She shook her head, hating how she'd been and how she still was. With a wince, she remembered Sebastian's confrontation and how she still couldn't bring herself to open up and share her pain.

Syra knew he shared her pain, he had even said so, but she couldn't open up.

She buried herself in the bed and finally let herself cry completely. Her sobs were loud, the tears wet her pillow to the point of needing a new one.

Part of Syra wished she'd never met Sebastian, but if she hadn't there would've been no feelings, no knowing what she had missed.

The other part wouldn't trade a thing. She had fallen in love and had a baby she had loved equally as much.

But that baby was gone and Zelina and Dante had caused it. Her hatred rose up, instantly stopping the tears and Syra sat up.

She needed to plan, she needed to take them out and really needed to talk to Sebastian before it was too late...before he left, too.

She sat up, wiping her face of wetness left from her tears and wandered into the bathroom.

Syra decided she'd start her planning while she took a long, hot bath and started straightening her emotions out.

**

The steamy water was comforting and Syra found herself slowly putting herself back together. She had lost her baby, she knew that, but it was because of Zelina and Dante's minions. It hadn't been Syra herself, it hadn't been a miscarriage.

No, they had purposely hurt her and Sebastian.

She knew it and she realized she needed Sebastian's help if they were going to kill the rulers of the Abyss and Era.

She realized she just needed Sebastian, too. And the more she sat in the water, her fingers beginning to look like prunes, the more she wished she hadn't been such a bítch.

She wished she hadn't reverted back to the cruel, unfeeling succubus she once had been.

Syra sighed and hauled herself out of the bath. She had bathed long ago and merely was relaxing in the water that had once been warm.

She snagged a towel and dried herself off, wringing the water from her hair. Satisfied she was dry, she tossed the towel aside and walked out completely nude.

She had considered clothes, but she knew she needed to see Sebastian, to make up for what she had done.

Shw travelled into the living room, but found him asleep on her couch. Syra sighed, feeling tears well up again at the sight of Sebastian's angered expression. His eyebrows were scrunched together, creating a ripple in his skin between them. His mouth was set in a firm line and his arms were crossed over his chest while his feet twisted around each other.

He hadn't bothered with a blanket or bothered changing out of clothes and Syra knew it was because her childish-like behavior and unwillingness to open up that had pushed him to exhaustion.

She maneuvered back to her bedroom and slid a light nightgown on. She didn't bother with underwear, she felt more comfortable without it and quickly went back to the living area.

Sebastian laid exactly as before and Syra moved quietly, sinking into the spot where the curve of his stomach left the couch free to sit on. He didn't stir except for his eyebrows pushing that scrunch of skin together further.

Syra felt her heart swell and she gently, swept her fingertips over the scrunch of skin, smoothing it flat. He's features relaxed slightly and Syra bent forward, brushing her lips over that spot.

A sigh left Sebastian and Syra leaned back to see he was even more relaxed. A small smile curved her lips and she gingerly pried his arms apart and sank into him, her body fitting to his like puzzle pieces. She eased his legs apart and tangled hers in his and she felt his arms tighten around her.

"I'm sorry," she murmured into his chest.

"Mmmhm," he replied in his barely awake state.

Syra drifted to sleep then, feeling more at ease and comforted than she had in the past twenty-four hours.

**

A weight pinned down Syra's lower body and she grunted with frustration, her eyes snapping open to be engulfed with beautiful jade.

Sebastian stared down at her, his weight carefully balanced to keep from crushing her entirely but just enough to keep her in place.

Syra was mute, she couldn't form a sentence, she felt a rush of grief hit her mixed with her guilt of treating Sebastian so badly.

Sebastian seemed to know though, a small frown marring his face and he leaned down to brush his soft lips to hers.

"It's okay," he murmured. "I forgive you."

Syra's eyes overflowed then and she broke apart once more.

"I'm sorry!" she sobbed, her arms coming up to hug him. "I'm so sorry I treated you the way I did. I just couldn't deal. I still can barely cope."

Sebastian wrapped his arms under her and held her to him. She felt his own tears wetting her neck. He shook in her embrace and she realized this was probably his first time of grieving, of letting everything go, after all the shít she put him through. She gripped him tighter, fingers digging into his back.

"We're gonna be okay," she said shakily, her voice filled with watery tears.

Sebastian only seemed to shed tears more and Syra found herself crying more too, unable to stop.

They cried until both of them were completely soaked and when there was no more tears to shed, Sebastian leaned back and kissed the side of Syra's forehead.

"I'm sorry, too. It is going to be okay."

Syra nodded and gazed into Sebastian's red swollen eyes, knowing hers too were swollen, and gently pressed her lips to his.

She still needed to talk to him, but it could wait, they both needed to connect again. To feel together again.

Their lips moved in perfect sync and Syra felt Sebastian's erection grow, pressing between her thighs. She gripped the back of his head and pressed her lips to his harder, swiping her tongue across his bottom lip just begging for entrance. Sebastian groaned and his tongue shot straight into Syra's mouth, completely dominating her and Syra felt her Urges quiet as pulses of life entered her.

She moaned as his tongue fücked into her mouth and rolled her body against his hard one, agitated by the fabric between him and her.

He pulled away and gasped out, "I planned to make you breakfast, but-"

"I'll be your breakfast," she growled, cutting him off with a kiss that sucked the oxygen from his lungs.

She groaned, pulling her mouth away as his hand made contact with her breast, though it was through fabric she felt as though she'd been burned. It really had been awhile.

His mouth moved to her throat and spread kisses down her to the opening of the night gown she wore, but rather than tear it off her he slid down her body.

"Sebastian, what are you doing?" she groaned.

"You said you'd be my breakfast, I'm not turning down the opportunity to taste you, love."

With those words out of his mouth, he pushed her night gown up to her waist and plunged his head between her thighs.

She groaned, fingers tangling into his hair immediately as life flooded her senses and Sebastian's tongue dug into her cúnt that was more than leaking juices.

"Oh, god," she moaned, arching up as his tongue flickered in and out, hitting her clít every so often and his hand slithered up to grip her breast beneath her gown, twisting her nipple torturously.

"Mmm.. this is much better than the original breakfast I had in mind," he groaned into her flesh and she let out a yelp as Sebastian sucked her clít into his mouth and his fingers plunged into her instead.

"Sebastian," she gasped, writhing on the couch. "You can't be the only one to eat!"

He paused to look up at her and she looked down, shuddering at the image of his glowing jade eyes, mussed brown hair and face glistening in her juices. He let out something like a growl and said darkly, "Oh, yes. I can."

His mouth latched back onto her clít with more ferocity than before and he plunged his lean fingers into her at such a rapid rate she'd thought she'd burst.

"Sebastian!" she cried, thrusting into his face now, feeling the inferno that was her building orgasm and Sebastian's life force feeding her.

"Cüm, dammit!" he growled into her pússy. She gasped so close, but held back.

"No! I need you!"

Syra immediately reached down and twisted her fingers into his hair, yanking his face away from her core. He slowly made his way up, tearing his clothes from himself and her night gown from her and positioned himself at her entrance.

"How bad do you need me?" he whispered, his attitude changing from deadly to soft.

Syra would've scowled at him, but he was so serious it was impossible to.

"Bad, Sebastian. I need your côck inside me. I need to feel you, please," she groaned and gripped his shaft in her hand, urging it into her cúnt.

Syra watched as his eyes rolled back and he groaned. He thrust lightly and his côckhead slid apart her lips.

They both moaned then and suddenly Sebastian slammed himself completely inside her, eliciting a yelp of pleasure and surprise from Syra.

"God, I've missed this. I've missed you and how you pour your love into our fücking," Sebastian breathed against Syra's neck.

"But then it wouldn't be fücking now would it?" she murmured, squeezing her walls around his shaft.

He growled and spit out, "No, I suppose not. Rough sex then."

She grinned then and captured his mouth with her own, thrusting him deeply inside her. He growled and slammed himself into her, forcing the breath from her lungs so she couldn't even utter the cry of pleasure she had.

"I-"

Slam.

"Fücking-"

Slam.

"Love you."

Sebastian had growled the words and now gently thrust inside her so Syra could catch her breath, but she was finding it extremely hard as Sebastian sucked a nipple into his mouth, rolling it around on his tongue.

"Are you gonna say it back or do I have to make you scream it out?" Sebastian murmured as he shifted his attention to her other nipple, pleasure and life pulsing throughout her body.

"As tempting as you making me scream it out sounds, I'd like to be able to breath," Syra gasped and then murmured, "I love you, Bast."

Sebastian groaned and ever so slightly thrust harder into her and she let out a whimper as his côck twitched inside her.

"Please, make me cüm," she moaned, arching her body against his hard chest. His arms slid around to her back and his hands gripped her áss.

"I'll make you cüm alright," he whispered in her ear, warm breath alighting her skin on fire.

He thrust into a bit harder, but not to the point of ripping her breath out of her lungs and Syra felt his côck pulsing and groaned as his balls slapped into her skin.

Sebastian's mouth sucked against her neck and squeezed her áss cheeks tighter, thrusting a bit more roughly.

In, past her pússy lips.

Almost out, bite on her neck.

Syra was going insane as he continued those things, almost ritualistic-like, and she felt her orgasm building with every bite of his mouth and stroke of his côck filling her.

Every pulse of life throbbing into her.

Every thud of her heartbeat until finally Sebastian moved his mouth to her ear and whispered, "Cüm."

He thrust into her one last time, she felt his côck pulse as he spilled himself inside her and she arched her back, cúnt walls spasming around his côck and screamed his name so loud she knew her neighbours would've been deaf not to hear her.

Sebastian almost collasped against her and he pressed his forehead to hers, eyes shut tight with exhaustion.

"I've never loved you more than when you scream my name."

"I love you too," she chuckled and pressed her lips to his gently.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 158 19
Casandra--scion of Abaddon, reaper angel, professional pen-pusher--gets her chance to live life outside the Dream. Solomon Maria, nepo baby, has prob...
9.9K 165 52
Sarah Anderson is a young, joyful person. She's kind and hardworking, loyal to her friends, and socially awkward. She's also very shy and, when it co...
236K 5.3K 30
"Get on your knees and eat my pussy like it's your last meal." I order him, and he obeys like a good boy. He yanks on my thighs until they're spre...
675K 22.7K 42
Who knew my new apartment would be the one beside my new boss. Not only that but turns out he is a incubus which explains all the sex. Damn it! I al...